Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1040 [Hawaiian punch lover]

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:57 pm

◎ 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖
Hi! I'm NightFlame22 <3 Most call me Night though ^.^

𝕒𝕞𝕖
Milo - Nicknamed "Dash"

◎ 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
Demiboy (fluid between nonbinary to male)

◎ 𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕪
What’s this? A brown-and-rainbow blur shoots down the sidewalk, the sun glinting off the shine on his tail. It’s a young kalon named Milo, but he’s better known as “Dash” among his friends. Where’s he off to in such a hurry? It just so happens that it’s the first day of summer, and he’s got some big plans! Right now, he’s zooming off to the skate park with his trusty Razor scooter. He’s got a group of friends waiting for him, and they’re all ready to do some crazy awesome tricks together! Milo’s still a beginner, but he’s pretty good at wheelies and tailwhips. He’s decided that this year is the year he’s going to perfect The Signature Milo Special - he’s just got to figure out exactly what that is first! When the searing hot afternoon comes, Milo’s off to the local ice cream shop to get his favorite snack. He takes a seat at the counter and greets the owner with his cheeky grin, ordering the usual. He scarfs down the double-scoop of rainbow sherbert in ten seconds flat! ...Or he would, if he didn’t get a brainfreeze. Instead, Milo is happy to sit and talk with anyone who comes in. He’s fairly well-known around the town, so there’s always someone he’s happy to see… and maybe a few he’d like to avoid after literally crashing into them so many times. As the sun begins to set, he picks up his scooter again and heads home to prepare for the big event. He grabs a plastic sack of supplies that he had picked up the day before, and soon he’s back out on the streets, zooming down to the beach. His friends and family are all waiting for him there; it wouldn’t be a summer kickoff barbeque without the coolest kalon in town! The smell of burgers and hotdogs fills the air, and the DJ is playing some bumpin’ tunes to get everyone in the partying mood. Milo grins as darkness falls, and he pulls out his surprise: glowstick necklaces and bracelets! Soon, everyone is dancing and having a good time, the glowy accessories adding a new pizzazz to the already exciting event. The party lasts late into the night, and Milo goes to sleep with excitement for the many fun summer days to come. (386/400)

◎ 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤
His (not-so-secret) favorite song: Sk8er Boi (Cover by me)

Milo's helmet (He signs it like the cute little dork he is):

How he got his nickname:
Milo zipped down main street, grinning widely as the wind blew through his fur. He was out enjoying a beautiful summer afternoon, but he was getting a bit hot, as one does in the month of June. He decided to take a ride down to the ice cream parlor on his trusty scooter; he could already taste that giant scoop of rainbow sherbert! He started to daydream a bit as thoughts of the delicious frozen treat filled his head. Mmm…

He was pulled back down to earth as a pretty pink kalon entered his view. He was about to run right into her! He swerved to the right, tumbling head over heels over wheels. Luckily a nearby hedge broke his fall, and he came out more or less unscathed. He had a moment of panic as he looked around for his scooter, then sighed with relief when he saw it was fine minus a few new scuffs.

“Goodness, are you alright?” The other kalon walked up to him, looking a bit worried. “That was quite a tumble!” She offered a paw to help him out of the hedge.

Milo accepted the help and brushed off a few stray leaves. “No worries, I’m fine! Got a helmet for a reason, ya know.” He gave his headgear a few knocks to demonstrate. “Nuthin’ to worry about!”

“You better slow down there, dash, or else you might hit someone!” She smiled and shook her head, relaxing now that she knew he was okay. “Where were you off to in such a hurry?”

Milo gave her his trademark grin, cheeky yet cute with a small blep of his tongue. “Hehehe, can’t say I haven’t done that before…” He picked up his scooter and mounted it again. “This old girl’s seen some rough times. But she’s a faithful one, she is.” He chuckled and gave the handlebars a gentle pat. “I was just headed down the road to get some ice cream. Wanna come with? I can buy you a cone to make up for that scare!”

She giggled and nodded. “Sure, that sounds fun! I’m Cora, by the way. And you are?”

He motioned for Cora to hop on the back of his scooter, which she did. “Nice to meet you, Cora! I’m Milo. Although… what was that you called me, again? Dash? It had a nice ring to it.”

(I have talked to Flowerlily135 and received permission to reference Cora in this short story <3)
Last edited by NightFlame22 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Fri May 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Username:
Name:
Favourite summer activity (max 400 words):
Extras (max 3): optional
Makes leis with the children on a deserted island, where the islanders are trapped and trying to escape/establish a little community.
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Username: MimiBitz
Name: Evan
Favourite summer activity:
Evan's favorite thing to do in the
summer is to ride his skateboard
nothing better than to skateboard
in the hot scorching LA sun.
Extras (max 3): optional
Last edited by kittykore on Sat May 20, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Fri May 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Username:
sodafarts
Name:
mondo
Favourite summer activity (max 400 words):
every summer, when the sea turtles return to the beach, mondo is there to greet them. well, he's there to greet one turtle specifically. some years ago mondo found a struggling baby turtle and returned him to the ocean, after they spent a fun day together. little did he know that the turtle would never forget that day, and has returned to the beaches every year in search of mondo just as mondo was searching for him. but it can get a little complicated, since every year the turtle doesn't return to the same beach. so mondo ends up spending a good chunk of his summer scouring all the nearby beaches for his sea turtle bff! but he doesn't mind, because when they find each other, they have a blast until it's time for the turtle to go away again.
Extras (max 3):
wipp
Last edited by sodafarts on Sat May 20, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motivational Lizard » Fri May 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Username: cinnamoroll !
Name: Kaywi - (Kay-We)
Favourite summer activity (max 400 words): Reserve w\ Running For Fun Runs
Extras (max 3): Reserve With Art
Last edited by Motivational Lizard on Sun May 21, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NURSENURSE » Fri May 19, 2017 8:01 pm

ImageImage

Username: toshie
Name: Lottie
Favourite summer activity: Lottie loves to make smoothies, she works at a bar and enjoys it alot. Working is her favourite thing to do, it is calming by the beach, hearing the waves and feeling the heat on her face.
Extras (max 3):

She walked along the shore, the warm summer breeze running through her fur,
it was a typical day, on her way to work,
nothing exited ever happened.
She arrived at work, put on her apron and waited for the customers to roll in,
just another day at work, she thought.
the customers came and went as usual
but towards the end of the day, things started to get... quiet....

just as she started to close her shop, she noticed someone walking up to her,
"Hello, can i help you?" she asked them nicely,
she got no reply
"Can i help you?" she repeated, assuming that they did not hear her,
still no reply........
"Look, im gonna have to ask you to leave, sir, im just about to close and...."
The figure cut her off "I'll take 7 strawberry smoothies."
"Seven?!" she replied
"Yes, seven." They snapped back.
"Well ok.." she muttered walking back to grab a fresh crate of berries

she grabbed the crate and started to grab handfulls of berries, placing them gently into the crate,
when she heard the little bell above the door ring...
she ran back to the counter to see who it was,
there was nobody there.....
she was confused, Where did her customer go?
It was then she saw it, the cash regester... it was... gone...
she was taken aback...

She grabbed her bag and ran,
out the door
down the street,
she could see them, money was spilling out of the regester,
she shouted at them to stop, but they ignored her.
She spotted a motorbike hire shop, she slammed down some money and jumped onto a motorbike,
turned the keys and zoomed down the sidewalk after them,
she had finally caught up, she grabbed the regester and continued to the end of the street,
she did a u turn and headed back for her shop,
she arrived and ran inside, slammed the door and locked it,
she could see police sirens outside, she put back the regester and turned the open sign to closed.

It had been a long day, and Lottie was happy to be home,
she hung up her bag and keys , headed into the kitchen and grabbed her strawberry smoothie she had made the same morning,
and hopped into bed with her favourite book and smoothie in hand, put on her headphones and played her favourite song.
She sighed..
She couldnt wait to see what would happen tomorrow.

Last edited by NURSENURSE on Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
NURSENURSE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Fri May 19, 2017 8:06 pm

res
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 pm

ImageImage
Username;; wileyfangs Name;; Lupe Gender;; female

Favorite Summer Activity;;

Lupe's favorite summer activity? Oh man that's a tough one. Well one thing Lupe loves to do is eat and in Chicago's Big Taste there's plenty to eat. The Taste lasts for about a day or two and then its gone for the rest of the summer but it's Lupe's favorite event because she gets to be right in the middle of all the action in Millennium Park, an all purpose place to be. And all the action is free the first time so she tries to go around and get as much as she can out of all the strange and unique dishes she comes across. Plus going to the Taste gives her ample opportunity to enjoy Chicago at it's fullest because where there's good food there's good people and if there's one thing Lupe's good at, it's meeting people. But it doesn't stop there. She opens up her business "Paint it Pink" studios and acts as a summer counselor for the neighborhood kids to kinda explore not only art, but business and computer coding opportunities.

Extras:
    The interview;;

"Yeah well ya know I didn't really have a 'normal' type o' upbringin ya know?" Her words cut through, an accent on the back of her tongue, syllables left to scramble. She gazes at you, orange sunset with a hint of lime. Strange. "The funny part is nobody really knew what to do with me. I was the wild child. I did everything I could get my hands on and well then some." She chuckles and you watch as reaches for a writing pad and a pencil. "Nobody expected me to be smart."

"What do you mean?" You ask and Lupe hums.
    "Well what I mean is look at me and tell me you think I'm the founder of the Paint it Pink foundation."

Art wrote:Image
    You have to admit, had you not heard of it prior to even meeting her you never would have guessed. Lupe laughs genuinely, not even offended by your admission. "Exactly. See no one expected me to geek out. I was the party goer, the night owl. I still am but...for different purposes." Lupe smirks as you jot down notes.

"As President of the Paint it Pink foundation ya know it's a struggle. Especially in Chicago of all places but this is the closest thing to a New York that I'm comfortable with."

"So what does the Paint it Pink Foundation do?" You ask curiously and the neon kalon leans back in her seat as she contemplates. You both know what it does but hearing it from the media and actually hearing it from the founder are two different things. Lupe eyes you knowingly, and you have to admit you're surprised by how keen she is

"Well for one we open the building up to the neighborhood and allow anyone the right to come in and learn some new skills. Primarily in Art, Business and Computer Science but we always have other activities too so everyone feels included in on the thing. Since school is out there's not a lot going on during the summer besides heading to the rec, so we figured why not offer our services. Plus it allows some of the newest members some time to understand not everyone has the same ideas." She smiles then and you take notice in the way she writes something down. Or it looks like she's writing. "Oh don't pay attention to this. This is just....a calming method. I'm not very good at interviews."

"Well I think you're doing just fine."

"Haha thanks." Seeming to relax with your answer you decide not to pry though your curiosity shows. Still you have more questions. "Ahem so what did you mean by that?"

"Hm? What I said before? Ah it's just.....when it comes to coding you have to be absolutely right you know? And sometimes it can lead to some arguments or bickering because well ya know. No one wants to be wrong." She takes a deep breath and smiled. "That's why I love the art piece to it too. It lets me relax ya know? Art is subjective there's no right or wrong to it and with coding and art together well lets just say you get something way better than those template sites can imagine. Put a business spin to it though and
    Moodboard wrote:Image
    you made yourself some bank."

"So then is it like a school?" Lupe shook her head and smirked.

"Think a rec center. "

"And so where do the 'Paint Parties' into play?"

"You mean why all the parties? Why the neon and paint? Or do you mean why do we raise all this money and give it all away to the nearest school district? To the nearest community?" Lupe changes up tactics leaning forward in her seat, hands clasped together and you're leaning forward to hear her. "Why? Because in every school, there's a little misplaced geek. There's always someone who's not there for everyone else's amusement and truthfully, they all start from places where they don't got a lot going for them. And it's not pity, it's help. If it weren't for me discovering my talent in computer coding, business -- in numbers-- really none of what you see would exist. So think of it as a helping situation. I do my little thing on the streets, paint up sidewalks, t-shirts, chalk up roadways, and that gets seen because I'm too bright to let it go away."

"So you give back."
    "Of course you give back. You should always give back to the areas that inspired you, challenged you, molded you in positive ways. This neighborhood has done that and so much more for me. I discovered so much about myself here when before I was just an airhead from California."

Last edited by Wileyfangs on Thu May 25, 2017 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 pm

~~~
Username: valenciata;;
Name: Carlos
Personality: Carlos is a sweet Kalon. He loves nothing more than curling up with a book at the beach under an umbrella, although he does love a bit of adventure. His favorite sport is windsailing, even though he just discovered it fairly recently. He's very energetic, and has periods of time where he simply can't sit still. Carlos loves edm music, as he loves the peppy beat that keeps you dancing.
~~~
Favourite summer activity (max 400 words): Carlos looked with apprehension at the massive contraption in front of him. "So..." He trailed off. "This is what I'll be using?" He nervously looked back at his instructor, who just smiled reassuringly. "Yep! I know you might be nervous, but it doesn't bite. Carry it down to the water's edge, and I'll be waiting for you there." Carlos nodded hesitantly, and the instructor padded down to the beach. Carlos came a bit closer to the windsail and picked it up awkwardly. After a bit of adjusting, he was able to carry it in a position that wasn't as awkward and easier to lift. When he (finally) made it down to the waterfront, his instructor led him to a paddleboard with a square hole in the middle. She lifted it out of his hands and set the windsail into the hole. "Now listen closely. I want you to stand on the board and face the sail. Got it?" The instructor said as Carlos began to hop onto the windsail. "Y-yeah..." Carlos said, wobbling a bit on the unstable board. "Grab the handle with your paws, and hang on tight!" The wind caught the sail, causing Carlos to sail out onto the lake. "H-How do I stop?!" He yelled, beginning to panic a bit. The instructor raced to the dock and yelled to him, "Just relax! If you want to come back, edge around the front of the board to the side, and direct yourself back. You got this!" She called out to him. Carlos took a few deep breaths before inching around the front of the board to the other side. He clutched the rail tightly as the wind blew him to shore. When the board was finally beached, he hopped off of it, legs shaking a bit. "You did it! That was a lot better than I usually see from beginners, good job!" Carlos flushed a bit from the praise and mumbled a thank you, already itching to get back on the board and practice.
(336/400)
~~~
Last edited by doryphoros on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me