Based on Click to view
Artist snapshot [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Winter Lion #16

Postby snapshot » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:40 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

But do you recall... The most famous reindeer of all...

To win this reindeer lion, tell me about something they learned to love about themself. 500 words max.

Medium edit: glowing flesh (nose)

End date: Feb 5th, 11:59 pm CS time

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Winter Lion #16

Postby Runnersback » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:08 am

Username: Runnersback
Lion name: Furaha – Swahili for 'Happiness'
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride status: Virtue
Prompt:
“You know many ask what I love the most about me and well most think it’s my glowing beacon attached to my face but if you look closely, closer, no closer! Ah come here silly look into my eyes and what do you see and you better not say true love either.” Furaha teased the lion who asked the question that most would deem stupid to ask since her answer was assumed to be obvious.

The lion looked slightly dumbfounded before softly shrugging at what he was supposed to be looking at.

“Still nothing? Well my pupils are actually made of Lolite and the only light that I have the absolute ability to see if is my nose or the way different objects reflect or shift in the light.” Furaha said with a big grin as the lion she was speaking to began to shy away.

“Your, your eyes are made of w-what?” He croaked out.

“Lolite the same Lolite you see in those caves over yonder across the plains.” Furaha chirped gleefully as that definitely shut up the lion, she didn’t mind after about 100 times of telling others she got used to the defining silence and carried on her way of handling business and convening with the other council members and lions who truly liked her.

But wherever she went she was joyful and she decided to spread joy not matter how little it could be. Her eyes is what she loved the most even though couldn’t see them herself.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:32 pm

Username: MacawWildGirl
Lion name: ProudFlower
Pride: Ndege Pride
Pride status: Flock Hunter
Prompt:
Loki here will take you to the MACAW JUNGLE!!!
A storage of all my adopts!
ImageImage
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:29 am

Username: Spotted.Newt
Lion name: Rudolph
Lion gender: male
Pride: The Cosmos
Pride status: Jedi Knight
Prompt:

Rudolph had always been self-conscious about his voice. It was just a bit higher than the voices of all the other male lions, even as he aged and it deepened into the proper roar of an adult. He felt like it made him weaker, somehow. Like he wouldn't be able to be a great negotiator with the voice of a cub.

But as he traveled and met new folks, he realized that really, everyone's voices were different. His was no stranger than anyone else's. It was unique, and it made it easy for his friends to find him. And you know, he liked that. He liked it that his friends could pick him out of a crowd.

And so Rudolph learned that his voice was his, and it was to be cherished.
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Love like I'm not scared,
Give when it's not fair,
Live life for another,
Take time for a brother,
Fight for the weak ones,
Speak out for freedom,
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all,
Fix my eyes on You.
~For King & Country

I am also known as Griffin.Song.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Runnersback wrote:Username: Runnersback
Lion name: Furaha – Swahili for 'Happiness'
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride status: Virtue
Prompt:
“You know many ask what I love the most about me and well most think it’s my glowing beacon attached to my face but if you look closely, closer, no closer! Ah come here silly look into my eyes and what do you see and you better not say true love either.” Furaha teased the lion who asked the question that most would deem stupid to ask since her answer was assumed to be obvious.

The lion looked slightly dumbfounded before softly shrugging at what he was supposed to be looking at.

“Still nothing? Well my pupils are actually made of Lolite and the only light that I have the absolute ability to see if is my nose or the way different objects reflect or shift in the light.” Furaha said with a big grin as the lion she was speaking to began to shy away.

“Your, your eyes are made of w-what?” He croaked out.

“Lolite the same Lolite you see in those caves over yonder across the plains.” Furaha chirped gleefully as that definitely shut up the lion, she didn’t mind after about 100 times of telling others she got used to the defining silence and carried on her way of handling business and convening with the other council members and lions who truly liked her.

But wherever she went she was joyful and she decided to spread joy not matter how little it could be. Her eyes is what she loved the most even though couldn’t see them herself.

Congrats!
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me