Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day6]

Postby woofer-moosh » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:42 am

Username & ID: woofer-moosh + 283926
Chicoon participating: GodFather

Prompt:

GodFather stares at the man after he drinks the potion confused and a little concerned but definitely relieved that his fur is the same normal grey and that he doesn’t have some odd hand sticking off his head or wings on his rump as he’s seen before.
GodFather nods slowly as he takes the second bottle and puts it away for safekeeping, “Why would I want that?” He asks about his tongue being black, an odd thought to him as he had never really considered a body modification before.

GodFather nods, “I do actually..” He states as he grabs the pillow, moving it closer and taking a seat, finding this place and him rather odd. GodFather already seem overwhelmed at the introduction of all the.. Creatures.

“Good to.. Meet you… All?” He says confused, “That’s.. A lot of creatures… What uhh are they? And are you okay?” he asks and awkwardly takes and eats some of the fruit, he does need more energy.. Even if he doesn’t quite trust this man. “I guess I’d also like to know… Why am I here? And.. How do I leave?” He asks curiously [190]

codeword:Askeyesanything

TH | He/Him
woofer-moosh everywhere

woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:52 am

Username & ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Chicoon participating (link): Neviah

Prompt:

Neviah pulls up the pillow, sitting down across from eyes and... all his parasites?
"I suppose I'm a bit curious, yes! So... what exactly is that on you? All your... friends?"
She tilted her head in curiosity, staring at all the eyeballs sticking out. They were... kind of cute, actually.
"Oh, and - about the maze, right..." She picked up a piece of fruit from the bowl that had been set down on the table, biting into it with no hesitation. "Mm, these are good!"
"Okay so, this maze has been quite the interesting adventure! I'm mostly curious about the fallen walls I've seen on the way over. There were also holes and cracks and I'm wondering what could have happened to make this maze so... broken, i guess? "
[128]

Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:02 am

Username & ID: -roadkill-69- 825808
Chicoon participating (link):
qory
Prompt:

"Uh, hello! My name is Qory! You have, quite the group of friends!" Qory signs nervously, before grabbing some of the fruit and shoving it in his mouth. He thinks for a second, before asking, "How did you... come across? Your friends?" He pauses to swallow. "And I do want to know all about the maze! Is there treasure? Monsters? Nothing's going to eat me is it? None of your friends are going to eat me are they? I've been wandering for so long, how big is this place? Is there an end?" He glances over Eyes and the gang curiously. "You.. do you live here? Can you get out? CAN I GET OUT!?" Qory jumps to his feet and begins pacing nervously, now lost in his spiraling thoughts.

129 words

-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:05 am

Username & ID: Cr0wz 971822
Chicoon participating (link): Whisper

Prompt:

Whisper slowly sat down, glancing over Eyes. She had never seen such a chicoon before

"Uh nice to meet you... I'm Whisper." She shifted a little bit. "Ask you anything? Oh well uh..." Whisper had lots of questions, she had no idea what she wanted to ask first. She started with one question and they all just happened to come flooding out at once.

"What's up with the weird markings on the walls? They're not like any language I've ever seen and I know a lot of languages.
How about the collapsed wall? Did you do that? It's rather convenient that I found you right after I found the broken wall.
Same with all the tiles, did you break those? Are there others in here? I haven't seen anyone else... That's a silly question now that Ii think about it... obviously, there's others in here, there's all those weird noises. Are those other chicoons or are those sounds something else?
How about the blue glow? What's causing that?
Why are some parts perfect and other parts are all filled with grass? Does someone come through and clean certain parts? Do they stay clean my magic?"

She hesitated with her last question. "I hope this doesn't sound rude... but uh what's going on with your... friends? The um eyes..."

Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:34 am

Username & ID: Zigzagoon 97981
Chicoon participating: Haunt

Prompt:

After sipping the drink, Haunt was so relieved that nothing happened, especially nothing bad. This guy seemed strange, but maybe not so menacing after all.

"It's nice to meet you all... Eyes, Lefty, Jones, Wraps... Caleb and Sly." Haunt said, still sounding rather cautious. But they had SO many questions, they weren't sure where to start ."Are there any others in the maze? You said you don't often have customers... when's the last time you saw another chicoon?" They specified chicoon, because at least Eyes had parasites for company. "Where does the maze lead? If it ever ends... And what do all of those markings on the walls mean? Who made them?"
The questions started flowing but they soon bit their tongue. "Sorry, that's probably quite a lot to answer..." They added sheepishly. [133]

════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:16 am

Username & ID: emblo #275115
Chicoon participating: memphis

Prompt:

memphis couldn't help by glance between the potionmaker's many creatures, bewildered. they seem friendly, but he had never seen something like this. his attention only returning to the chicoon himself as he was introduced as eyes, then going on to list the other parts of his body. memphis sat on the pillow offered to him, happy to no longer be walking the maze. he had a dozen questions about the maze, but all at once, his mind had shifted to questions about eyes and his counterparts. "how'd you...meet them? do they walk for you? can they -" he cut himself off, realizing so many questions may be rude. instead, he cleared his throat and redirected his line of questioning. "where am i suppose to go? i just kept walking and walking...there's an exit, right?"

emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:18 am

Username & ID: Right Hand Man 842609
Chicoon participating (link): Dr. Xynth

Prompt:

Dr. Xynth seemed intrigued by the potion it was given. Lifting its head back up to face the Chicoon, it thought for a moment. "Well, what is this place? Do other Chicoons like you live here? What about other creatures I might have never seen before? Is there anything dangerous? Where should I try to go from here? How do I read these runes?!" Dr. Xynth asked, clearly rather panicked, and trying to get as much information from a Chicoon well-versed in navigating the maze as possible. While it appreciated the Chicoon's company, it was itching to get out and see what else could be out there. It held the potion in its hands, tilting its head at the shopkeeper, eagerly waiting for an answer.

(125 words)

xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:19 am

Username & ID: sweathie 703858
Chicoon participating (link): sweaty

Prompt:

Sweaty sits across from Eye, feeling nauseous from the large potion he just drank. As he sets the empty glass back down on the counter, he narrows his eyes and prepares a barrage of questions.
"So... the potion's free, right?"
"Can I take another one... y'know... for a friend?"
"Have you seen a chicoon named Mystra around the maze at any point?"

He also looks down at the additional "potion" Eye handed him. He swirls it in the jar a bit, watching the eyes shift back and forth...
"Can I... no, uh... should I... drink this one? Is it... consumable?"
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:23 am

Username & ID: Case 108699
Chicoon participating: Everett

Prompt:
Everett sheepishly looked down at the ground. “Greetings to you all.” They mumbled, licking their lips. “First of all, I want to apologize ‘cuz I was a bit apprehensive when I first caught sight of you. It is just that… I have never seen a Chicoon like you before.” Finally looking up, they tried to focus on the Chicoon’s face. “If I am allowed to ask questions, then I think I have a few. But I understand if you cannot give me all of the answers.” Tilting their head, Everett thought for a few minutes. “I think my most important question is…how do you have all of these answers? Were you born here, or have you lived here for a long, long time?” Stealing a quick glance at the Chicoons appendages, another question popped up in Everett’s mind. “Were you born with your friends, and did they name themselves?” Their tail flicked excitedly. “What is up with that crazy maze, and what do the tunes mean?” While thinking of other questions, Everett admitted, “ I feel better having spoken to you. I was initially scared you were a monster.” Everett opened their mouth before shutting it, blushing. “I bet I am overwhelming you with questions, so I will stop here. Thank you for any answers you could give me!”
[219]

she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:36 am

Username & ID: HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
Chicoon participating: Pandora

Prompt:

"Well, now that you've had a chance to rest your mind, i bet you're awfully confused about this maze!" The Potionmaker grinned "I've bee here for a while so id love to answer any questions you have!" He motioned to a pillow on the ground "pull up a seat, i even have some snacks if you'd like some!" The chicoons' tail hand ducked under the counter and pulled out a bowl of very brightly colored fruit and offered them to you. "Oh ! Let me introduce myself! MY name is Eyes!" Eyes said merrily, "This is Lefty," he motioned to his tail, who waved happily "This is Jones" Eyes lifted his green and yellow mishaped arm, the eye on the shoulder of the arm blinked at you and grinned "this..." Eye pointed to his face, sticking his tongue out " ...is Wraps."
Eyes leaned over the counter "I've also got Kaleb and Sly, but they're on my legs" He laughed, "i dont mind you meeting them but i dont want to overwhelm you!"

Ask the chicoon any questions to learn more about the area you are in or the chicoon you've met.

Pandora looks down and then huffs a nod, Sitting down in a very lady-like way, wanting to make a good impression regardless of whoever this chicoon is, or what they want. She cocks a brow as she looks at the multiple body parts

“AH i understand now… you are not one… Being? But how is this possible?” she asks confused and gently takes a fruit from the bowl, nibbling on a lime as if the taste has no effect to her, she in fact eats the rind and all, she seems to have a void expression, but beyond that she asks another question “WHERE is this place” she gestures around “Is this a Labyrinth?” She coos softly [117]

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery