Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day6]

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:53 am

Username & ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Chicoon participating:Sylvestris

Prompt: (149 words)

"Um, well- thank you, Mister Eyes! And Lefty... and Jones... and Wraps... and Kaleb, Sly- goodness! Your certainly have a lot of friends. Sylvestris took a small bit of the fruit and took small bites between questions. He had a lot of them of course, but he didn't want to seem rude towards Eyes. "Mister Eyes, you said you've been here for a long time... is this where you've met your... friends? And if so do you think you can say exactly where they are? This place is rather... confusing so I don't imagine I'd be able to find anything... Oh! Maybe you have a map? Or do your friends help you travel around here? Wait, Do you travel the maze at all?" Sylvestris realized how much he had been talking, and softly covered his own mouth, laughing at himself. "I apologize, I'm... asking quite a lot, aren't I?"

codeword:Askeyesanything
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:02 am

Username & ID: cribunni + 630267
Chicoon participating: JT!

Prompt:

JT shook the potion gently, watching the swirling purple concoction slosh inside the bottle. He was glad that the liquid didn't swap his tail for his head or something. It tasted pretty good, actually; grapey.
"Well, now that you've had a chance to rest your mind, i bet you're awfully confused about this maze!" The strange chicoon rummaged behind the counter again as he spoke, this time producing a basket full of fruit.
"I've been here for a while, so I'd love to answer any questions you have!" They motioned to a cushion on the ground, grinning as JT sat heavily with a sigh. He reached into the bowl and grabbed an apple, chewing mindlessly as the chicoon introduced himself as Eyes, as well as his parasite companions.
"Wow, that's a lot of parasites friends! It's a good thing you're not alone out here.. mentioning that, are there any other chicoons in the maze that you know of? I mean, surely we're not the only ones.. How'd you get in here, anyway? A-And you said you've been here for a bit, so do you know if there's a way out? And where would that lead, anyway?" Jt rambled for a bit, the apple in his hand forgotten. He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Sorry.. that's a lot of questions. That's it though, I promise."
[ 226 ]
acquired items wrote:- 2x crystal black

Last edited by cribunni on Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:21 am

Username & ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon participating: Gizmo

Prompt:

"Ooh I'd love a snack, all that walking has made me hungry." He honked as he took a seat on one of the pillows, Gizmo was indeed confused, very much! He took a apple from the fruit being offered and smiled happily, nodding his head in a thank-you gesture. "Ooh wow, it is nice to meet you all." Gizmo was in awe, his wings fluttered softly as he munched on the apple. "I'm Gizmo!" He introduced himself. Now knowing a bit more about who he was speaking with, Gizmo was more than eager to ask the questions that had been building up in his mind since he entered the maze. "Those blue things, they are very fast and dash around the maze. I've seen a few of them but can never catch up to them...they always disappear, you know what they are?" He tilted his head. "Oooh! I also saw some small holes on some of the walls, I wondered if that is where they might have come from, just curious about them! They have caught my eye a lot since I came into the maze." He wrapped his tail around himself as he kept thinking. "And strange patches of moss too, though I didn't really investigate them too much...I was scared they might be a trap! I looked at them from a distance, but they were still pretty strange, you seen them too?" He asked Eyes softly. "I think that is all that's on my mind, yep!" He smiled.

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:51 am

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
Chicoon participating: [Boo]

Prompt:

"That's it?" Boo scoffed a little. At least the drink was tasty. He took the bottle he was handed, swirling it in his hand. He listens intently as the strange chicoon lists off his...body parts? He stared for bit as his arm blinked at him and his tail waved. Boo definitely was confused. Why was he naming his body parts? He peered closer and it started to don on him. They were...alive? "Are all those things...alive? Like...separately? Your not just being weird are you?" This came off sounding a bit rude and Boo apologized quickly, "Sorry im just a bit confused. How did you end up like that? With so many creatures attached to you? And why set up a sketchy shop in the middle of a chicoon forsaken maze? What was all this for?" His tail thumped against the ground. "It's not infectious is it? Are there more like you? I saw some weird stuff in this maze. Was it all you?"

▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:02 am

Username & ID: Winter Shores (931321)
Chicoon participating (link): Tigon

Prompt:

Tigon didnt feel too overwhelmed as he had one of those same creatues on him. He did wonder how Eye had aquired so many. How long had he been here? Tigon took a seat on the pillow refusing the offered fruits all together. Tigon looked at all of the "friends" Eye had introduced. Maybe he was overwhelmed... "How did you get so many? How long have you been here? What have you discovered? What happens in that maze? Do you know a way out?!..." Tigon was rattling off like a broken record. "Woah woah woah..Slow it down kid, you havent even told me your name!" Tigon sucked in a breath smiling slightly, "Its Tigon.. Its nice to meet you all.." He looked over at Eye hoping for all the questions he had to be answered.
(word count: 135)

Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:29 am

Username & ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Chicoon participating (link): Maxwell

Prompt:

Maxwell eyed the strange Chicoon. He wondered what it would be like to have many sentient parts of his body. He couldn't fully suppress the involuntary shiver that went through him at the thought. He could already tell that was not something he would want for himself, especially if each of the parts had its own conscious. He perked up at being able to ask Eyes anything about the maze, but where should he start? He took a moment to sort through his thoughts and decide which to ask.
"How do you get out of the maze? Is there treasure further in, and are they guarded by any terrible creatures? Does this maze keep changing? I feel as if I have been to a similar spot in the maze before, but by taking a different path. Though that could be because I have been getting so lost and turned around and haven't the faintest idea what time it is anymore."
[160 words]

dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:41 am

Username & ID: nio 144488
Chicoon participating: Bacon

Prompt:

Bacon grinned awkwardly as Eyes introduced himself and his… uh… parts. It was a bit overwhelming, the chicoon had never seen anything like it. Shaking himself, he extended a hand.

“Hi, uh, Eyes and everyone’s I’m Bacon.” The chicoon slowly nodded to each part of Eyes, not wanting any of them to feel left out by his greeting.

“So uh,” He cleared his throat, “Do you all feel the same emotions? Are you connected?”

Bacon scratched behind his wing. He didn’t want to be rude but he was also very curious. He hoped Eyes and the other’s didn’t mind. Did they even have the capability of minding? Who knows! Not Bacon, that’s for sure.

“And this maze… what do we do?”

(121 words)

sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:14 am

Username & ID: blizzard180//1026652
Chicoon participating Amani:

Prompt: 162

Uh, my name is Amani, it's nice to meet you guys.

She sat down on the pillow and considered taking one of the fruits, although she was relieved to no longer be alone in the maze, she still felt really uncomfortable maybe a fruit would calm her nerves.
She was still very confused about Eyes and his other parts. She didn't even know it was possible to have sentient bodyparts like that. Did he have control over them or did they have to cooperate to walk? How did they communicate? How did the other parts get food? She had so many questions she wanted to ask.
Eyes seemed to notice her confusion and spoke up.

I assume you have some questions?

Y-yeah..
How did you get your, uhh... freinds?
Amani grabbed a bright red fruit, maybe she was going to make a new friend.
And uh.. how do i get out of here?

Eyes and Jones grinned and Lefty wiggled excitedly.

Well...
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:26 am

Username & ID: cinerious 242408
Chicoon participating (link): Bow

Prompt:

Bow and Companion stare back at the parasite-covered chicoon, Eyes, before shrugging and making their way to the pillows. After getting comfortable and turning back to Eyes, they started with their questions. Reaching into the bowl of fruit, Bow book a bite of one and offered another to Companion. While the tiny tyke's mouth is full, Bow asks of Eyes, "How did this maze come to be? What, or who, came first, you or the maze or the parasites adorning your extremities? Therefore, how long HAVE you been here? And what of the parasite genus, is this their origin, their home, and as such is this why we haven't seen any before?" Bow can see his question train is getting long, so he pauses to eat some more fruit and listen to the answers.

"So is the maze for protection then, from outside influence and hurt? Why now to reveal the maze?"

Companion chimes in, "How do you eat? Where do you get ingredients? What kinda fruit are these, they're delicious!" Bow laughs and pats Companions head, "Always thinking of his stomach, silly bean." Bow ponders this line of thinking before moving on.

"What of your parasitic body-mates? Are they symbiotic by nature? How did you come by yours, by birth or happenstance? Can you see a parasite without a host?" Companion seems to be tiring by this point, hiss head nodding to the side, so Bow pauses again to readjust him, turning to Eyes and Co. for answers...

[249]
KEK

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:39 am

Username & ID: Ki-san 1025193
Chicoon participating: Burst

Prompt:

Burst releases a sigh of relief as the chicoon in front of him says that the potion he drank was a dud. But after he pulled out a bowl containing fruit and was able to take one from the batch. Putting it in his sling around his neck, Burst caught the chicoon’s name. Eyes. Definitely not a name you would think a chicoon would call themselves. Though his name was quite unique too. Burst curled his tail at the thought, “Nice to meet you Eyes. I’m Burst.” He eyed the goopy friends that clung to the chicoon. As if expected, Eyes introduced each one of his friends. Burst smiled happily to finally know each of their names.

But what kept on poking at Burst, was why was Eyes still here? Making himself comfortable on the pillow that was offered to him earlier, Burst took the fruit from his sling and chomped down on it. After swallowing his bite he asked, “Hey Eyes if you don’t mind me asking..Why are you still in this maze? Have you ever tried to leave this place?” He wondered if Eyes was comfortable with answering the questions he asked. He continued to munch on his fruit as he waited for the potionmaker’s answers.

{word count: 209}
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes