Re: kalon #1452 -- ghosts in your blood

Postby Dancing.cinnamon~ » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:00 am

username: Dancing.cinnamon~

name: Haunted

do they believe in ghosts?: Yes, the story below proves she does.

extras:
Haunteds shot stories: Haunted House.
There once was a house on a hill, no one went into it in about 100 years. It was abandoned for years and years and people claimed it was haunted even without walking into it.. Just the spooky, spooky felling was just scary and some people had to find it out for them self. It was a myth someone died in the house 50+ years ago.
One day, a little Kalon named Haunted went into the house, no one knowing, no one caring. She opened the door, it screeched as she opened it. It was pretty big from the outside but inside, it was very small, about the size of a normal house. Spider webs where everywhere and it was so dusty she couldn't see very much, but what she
could see was paintings and chairs.
She heard something coming from upstairs,
a loud BOO came from the stairs.
She turned around, ran out the door
in tears and shut the door.
She couldn't sleep for days without
thinking to herself "was that a ghost or a
person trying to scare me?" She began to
think it was a ghost, cause no one else
besides her has been in their
for over 100 years.. And no this
wasn't fake...
“ appa, yip yip “
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█ | she/her
█ | music
█ | anime
Dancing.cinnamon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:37 am

username:
theexileofkiem

name:
Harriet

do they believe in ghosts?:

"Ghosts? why that's just plain silly! A silly little chickadee you are! Now be a dear and fetch me my comb please."
--Harriet fades from sight, evaporated into thin air, she is indeed a ghost herself.--

extras: wip

(love halloween and he adopts you are doing elf omg)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiaa » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:31 am

Username: Kiaa
Name: Hania (Native American Hopi name meaning "spirit warrior.")
Do they believe in ghosts?:

Hania is the queen of the death realm (underworld). She deals with ghosts/spirits every day. Most bitter at having had their life cut short as if they had somehow been cheated, and it is all HER fault. :roll:

Hania has much power over the events of death. Though Hania cannot control if and when a person dies, she can control how. She uses this power mostly for mercy. Trying to make deaths of those who were 'good' painless, swift, or peaceful. Though she has a fierce temper not to be rivaled, she has a soft heart that she keeps hidden from most.

Being the 'bringer' of death is hard work, and not so easily managed as everyone seems to think. Ghosts/spirits are unruly creatures, and hard to keep under control. Once in a while, a spook will escape the confines of her kingdom and she will be forced to send scouts out to find them. Causing legends and lore behind the sites of these creatures to be an omen of impending doom or death, when in reality they only drag those who have already died back to the kingdom of their master.

Extra:

Hania would be the Queen of the underworld in my character world Nuncorbis (meaning layered world) which is still in development. I don't want to spoil it with too many details, but this will be the world that all of my Kalons will live in so that they all have the potential to meet one another. It will have it's own lore and everything.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Perpetual Night Owl
Hello! I'm Kiaa,
I've got a deep facination
for myths, lore, bones,
genetics, art, and owls.

My Kalons
Pixel Credit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:54 pm

username: LizardsAreLovely
name: Persephone
do they believe in ghosts?: They do!
extras: (optional)

~Persephone is a character who struggles with loneliness and as a result has been contacting spirits in hopes to rid of that feeling.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:12 pm

username: MelMellyMel
name: Ripley
do they believe in ghosts?:
x Many Kalons would see it as weird for Ripley to answer such a question as "Do you believe in ghosts?" with a reply of "I don't know," but there is good reason for her answer. All her life Ripley believed she could see ghosts. Shadowy figures that would faze through walls, and disappear into nothingness. They never tried to approach her, always staring at her from afar. They never even tried to speak to her. All they really were to her were the shadows of Kalons that weren't really there, or that she couldn't see at least.

x As Ripley got older, she couldn't keep her secret to herself any longer. Her parents began noticing strange behavior in her. How she'd stare off into space, seemingly at nothing, and how things that weren't there would catch her attention. Eventually, they decided enough was enough, and they asked her what was going on. As you may imagine, parents discovering their teen daughter believed she was seeing ghosts didn't end with pats on the back, and a celebration. They were immediately concerned about her mental health, and took her to a psychiatrist.

x The diagnosis was nearly immediate. Only after two visits did the doctor diagnose Ripley with mild schizophrenia:
schi-zo-phre-ni-a
NOUN
A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

x From that day forward, Ripley's whole perception of life changed. Was what she was seeing real? Did ghosts really exist, or were they a figment of her imagination? Instead of occasionally glancing over to the shadowy figures in her life, she became obsessed with them. Ripley began trying to approach them, to interact with them. However, this did not go to plan. As she approached, the farther they moved away. This caused her attempts to become more frantic. She ran after them, sometimes even running into walls after seeing them go through them. Ripley became so focused during her chases that she even broke things in her wake. Vases, plates, you name it. Anything fragile that happened to be in the vicinity, she managed to knock it over.

x This drastic change in behavior obviously concerned Ripley's parents, as well as her psychiatrist. They didn't want her to hurt herself, or others, leading them to admit her into a mental hospital for a week. They thought this would help Ripley in the long run, but how wrong they were... A week turned into a month, and then a year. All attempts to use medicine and therapy to help Ripley failed, no matter what they tried she insisted that they were there: the ghosts. Ripley's parents visited her a lot, wanting to know how she was feeling, and how she was doing. She was very happy whenever they came, telling them that she missed them, and wanted to go home. Every time they'd promise her she'd come home soon.

x After the first two months of failed treatment, her severity was raised from "mild" to "severe", and after the sixth month her parents stopped visiting. After the seventh month she became angry at her parents, after the ninth month she became angry with herself, and after a year she became angry at the ghosts.

x That's where she found herself at the moment: screaming, screaming at the ghosts. Screaming at them to go away. Screaming at them that they ruined her life. Screaming at them that they weren't real. Screaming even when the nurse came in to comfort her, and to say, "That's right, they aren't real. It's alright, you can stop screaming now."

x That's the thing though, Ripley didn't know what was real or wasn't anymore... She just didn't know.

extras: WIP
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:39 pm

username dea invidia. ║ female gender

wip
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 am

𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚒 ║ 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚢𝚠𝚊 ║ 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛. 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎

𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝//
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 [𝚐𝚘𝚑𝚜𝚝]

𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗

𝟷. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜.

𝟸. 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎; 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎.
𝚎𝚡: 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.

𝟹. 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚎𝚡: 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.

⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 & 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛,

....𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕. 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎.

....𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚋 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 "𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛" 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛; 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍; 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜, 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜. 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚌. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘, 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛,
𝙰𝚢𝚠𝚊

⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑

lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:55 pm

username: APH Siantia
name: Wendigo
do they believe in ghosts?: WIP
extras: (optional)
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkjellies » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Username: Darkjellies

Name: Hazel

Do they believe in ghosts?:

“Hmmm. Now that’s a hard question. I suppose, I do. In a way. I didn’t used to. I guess I started to on the day I died, well, kinda died.”
Memory wrote:Hazel stepped slowly down the stairs. She was dead. She was really and truly dead. Her brow furrowed as she continued down the stairs to this underworld like place. She peered down the stairwell, the stairs seemed to be never ending.
~~~
Hazel opened her eyes, shocked to find that the sun hung over her head. She had been dead just a second ago. Does this mean she was “undead” now or had that just been a nightmare of some sort? She felt fine and she didn’t appear any different then normal. So that ruled out zombie or vampire. Hazel stood up and noticed a scythe by her feet, like one the grim reaper would use. She stared at the people who walked around her, Why hadn’t any of them stopped? Maybe they were all just jerks. She reached out to tap another kalon on the shoulder but, to her surprise her hand went right through them. Hazel gasped. “Am I the grim reaper or something?” She mumbled to herself. A raspy voice answered her: “No. You are not, but you are one of his -or should I say one of my- shadows.” “What? Who said that?” “I did. I’m the grim reaper.” The voice said slowly as though explaining something to a small child. “Ok, I got that. I meant, like where is the person who said that?” “In the underworld. Where else would I be?” Hazel considered asking how the voice was talking to her if they were in the underworld but decided to pursue more important questions instead. “Ok. Anyway, what is a shadow?” “Assistants of the grim reaper.” “What do we do?” “You take the souls to the underworld.” “Am I like a ghost?” “.....What? I just told you, you’re a shadow.” “No, I mean, am I invisible, like a ghost?” “Yes, living kalons and souls cannot see you.” “Alright.. Final questions; What is this for? And why a scythe?” Hazel held up the scythe, the various runes carved into it glinting in the sunlight. “That is how you transport the souls to the underworld. Or rather, to the stairs to the underworld. And as for why, I just like scythes.”
~~~
Hazel blinked, she was once again underground. She glanced around; she appeared to be in a dimly lit cave. Scratch that. The cave wasn’t lit at all. It was the runes that glowed everywhere. On swords, shields, bows and arrows. She saw things of all kinds, all of the inscribed with runes. She was wandering around the cave when she tripped over something. A small velvet bag. She opened it up and looked inside. “Runestones.” She said in awe. She picked one up out of the bag and tossed it in the air lightly. To her surprise, instead of falling back into her paw, it opened what appeared to be a gateway of some sort. She stepped through it and to her amazement she was once again standing under a bright blue sky.

“So, you see, I believe in shadows and souls which are pretty much “ghosts.” I don’t believe in poltergeists or any of that nonsense though. *sigh* It felt good to get that off my chest. Though I suppose you can’t hear me, or see me, considering you’re a soul and all that. Well, this is the underworld. I guess I’ll see you around.”

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██