Re: Anniversary Adopt — May | Emerald

Postby Oreoskys » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:33 am

Because love can be destructive...
username: Oreoskys
name: Carman
confession response: (they were at a little cafè, she got tea, her best friend got coffee. As Carman is female, she prefers to hang around boys. She uses a lot of nerdy terms...) *almost spits up her tea* Holy Tron that was sudden! Wow.. I mean, yes! I don’t even know what to say, wait.. uhh, yes yes! *she hugged her best friend*

extra: (optional)
Attachments
51F648CB-170D-4867-B2B1-672F800006C3.jpeg
But there was someone else, too...
51F648CB-170D-4867-B2B1-672F800006C3.jpeg (203.92 KiB) Viewed 141 times
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AboveAspen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:35 am

AboveAspen|Ludovic|Male

The world is coloured in greyscale. Its vibrant and alluring colours are locked away to those yet to find someone who brings their life luminosity. It is only when you realize someone, whose existence makes the grey world around you seem alive and full of life, that the greys of the world vanish.

For some, the colours come instantaneously - one minute you're apart of a monochromatic world, and the next you're engulfed in vivid hues. For others, the change is gradual. Your greys slowly fading into shades of muddy blues and greens, eventually growing into radiant oranges and yellows.

One may spend their entire life, trapped within the grey walls of the world, while others are given the chance to experience something like no other. The ability to see is not something to be taken lightly.

[136/750]

"I think I love you..."
These words rung endlessly in Ludovic's ears. His eyes shifted up from the small grey birds that hopped along the ground chasing after the bread crumbs he threw to them, only to be met with large, panic filled eyes.
"What?"
His partner sat on the edge of the grey bench, hands clenched on his knees, his complexion looking paler than ever.
"I...think I'm in love with you..."
There was no way he had heard him correctly. In love with him...? That's what he said right? He even said it twice. As Ludovic remained quiet, you could feel the anxiety radiating off of his partner.
"Ah, sorry...I...I probably shouldn't have said anything."
His partner quickly retracting his words, and even shuffled awkwardly to rest his back up against the bench. He looked like a scolded toddler, yet Ludovic hadn't even said two words to him. Before he could change that, his attention was drawn back the small birds that bounced closer, the shine of their plum
age catching his eye. No longer were these birds just grey, but reflected soft purples and greens as well.
"Ludovic?"
Attention snapping back to his partner, he was greeted with the loveliest pair of
canary eyes. The change was startling, maybe even a little unsettling, but it seemed he wasn't the only one thrown off by it. His partner looked like a deer in headlights, eyes not leaving his gaze.
"Your eyes...they're so beautiful and...blue."
Ludovic felt his cheeks slowly heating up, colour spreading across his face in waves. Look what he had done...that idiot...not even letting him express how he felt in his own time.
His partner let out a shaky chuckle and shook his head, scooting a little closer and letting his head rest against Ludovic's.

"That's okay, you don't have to say anything. I can see it all on your face."

[320/750]

Total: [456/750]
Extra: Mood Board
Last edited by AboveAspen on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AboveAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 am

this story takes place in mediveal times in southern england. please read in the second mans voice, found here. for a forward note, I am placing this kalon between two realms. one is the realm of monsters, and the other being the human world. I hope this clears up any confusion, and thank you for reading.
✦ Fendrus || ✦ Niklaus
---

I remember the day very clearly. I had just returned to the anthrópino vasíleio, or in human terms, the human realm. The only reason why I traveled between worlds so frequently was that of a man that I was madly in love with. He went by the name Niklaus and he is the most beautiful man that I have ever seen, both mentally and physically. I had never told him this of course, and I never knew that he felt the same way; until that day.

It was a brisk summer day that day he had contacted me through a portal mirror that I gave him years prior. It allowed us to have contact through the realms, that way if he ever needed me, I could be there. When he contacted me, he seemed flustered and rather upset. I could tell something was wrong so I did my best to travel to the human realm as fast as possible, as it's quite the process. When we met, his whole demeanor was different and it was apparent to me that it was all a just a facade. We greeted as usual and he sat me down in a calm manner.

"Listen, Fen, I've had to tell you this for awhile now, but I've been quite the fool and hid this from you."

I was immediately interested, as we usually told each other everything.

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way, and I don't want this to break our friendship apart, but it's important that I get this off my chest."

Tell me now...

"I'm madly in love with you."

My heart rose through my chest, out of my mouth, and burst into the sky as if it was a firework. He was the love of my life and he loved me back. I couldn't believe it in the slightest bit. I knew that it would be hard, considering that I'm apart of the monster realms, and he was just a human. I shrugged it off before another thought came to my mind; I'm a siren. My heart immediately sank back into my chest. I'm a siren... I repeated the sentence effortlessly in my mind. We were made to lure people in to fall in love with us. His love for me wasn't true, and it never could be; it was all just a sick joke that I played on myself, and I never even knew.

I gave a small smile, trying to hold the tears back.

"I- I love you too Niklaus, and I always have. We- we can't do this though."

The tears were coming and I didn't want him to see me cry, not like this. His face scrunched up as if he was punched in the gut and he mouthed words, but nothing could come out.

"You know what I am and you know what my powers are. Your love for me isn't real and it has never been. I'm so sorry, I should have known- I should have seen this coming."

Niklaus smiled weakly and laughed quietly. I was quite obviously confused, and he took notice.

"Fen, I have something else to tell you."

My heart started beating faster and faster. Spit it out Niklaus...

"When you told me of your monster status, I had a charm made. It protects me from your siren's charm. I'm able to resist your powers."

He pulled out a green glowing amulet with a spiral pressed into it. I had seen these before to protect sailors on their way to new destinations. I looked at him in surprise, my heart filled with joy. There was nothing I could do but smile at that time. I stood and pulled him close to me, enjoying the warmth that he provided. I pulled back and looked him dead in the eyes, my own eyes watering up.

"Niklaus?"

"Yes, Fendren?"

"I love with all my heart, and nothing less."

[656 words.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PLAYLIST

question existing | rhianna
"who am I living for?
is this my limit? can I
endure some more?

demons | imagine dragons
"I want to hide the
truth, I want to shelter
you."
all of me | john ledgend

"you're my downfall,
you're my muse, my
worst distraction, my
rhythm and blues. I
cant stop singing, it's
ringing, in my head for
you."
-
-
take me to church | hozier

"we were born sick, you
heard them say it."
---
"no masters or kings when
the ritual begins, there is
no sweeter innocence than
our gentle sins."
-
-
emperor's new clothes | p!atd

"mortal kings are ruling
castles. welcome to my
world of fun. liars settle
into sockets, flip the
swith and watch them run."
-
-
-
-

------------------------------------------------
imagine that | kevin gates
I'm not a human being, and I came up from nothin' just imagine that, now I got my own, just imagine that

miss independent
kelly clarkson

"miss independent, miss
self-sufficient, miss keep
your distance, miss unafraid,
mis 'out of my way.'
-
let you down | nf
"all these voices in my
head get loud, I wish
that I could shut them
out, I'm sorry that I let
you down."
-
I don't dance | lee brice
"i'll never settle down,
thats what I always
thought, yeah i was
that kind of man, just
ask anyone."
-
this is me | keala settle
"i've learned to be ashamed
of all my scars, run away,
they say, no one will love
you as you are."
-----
"i am who i'm meant to be,
this is me. look out 'cause
here i come, and i'm
marchin on to the beat i
drum. i'm not scared to be
seen, i make no apologies,
this is me."
Last edited by kidcandy on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:21 am, edited 21 times in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:16 am

Mark!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 am

username: luna and artemis.
name: Gemini / Gem
confession response:

>>The other Kalon used is Gemini's made-up best friend, Indigo (male)<<

Gemini flowed with the crowd of students as he exited the classroom, laughing at the joke Indigo had told him. Embarrassed, Gem covered his mouth. "Great, now everyone heard my dumb chicken laugh." He nudged the back of Indigo's head with his tail. I wish you knew how I really feel. Indigo snickered in response, "I think they already knew you were a chicken." Gem gasped at Indigo and swatted his head. "How dare you!" Gem growled in mock anger at Indigo. Indigo batted his eyelashes innocently. Gem tried to keep a straight face as he scowled, but failed. Indigo's fake sad face morphed into a goofy grin. "Come with me." Indigo swept Gem into a side hallway. Gem stumbled but followed after him. Gem turned the corner quick enough to see Indigo's tail disappear into the pitch-black art room. "I-Indigo?" Gem whispered. Don't leave me... Surely Indigo knew that Gem was scared of the dark. Gem stopped at the doorway, but a single blue paw emerged from the ocean of shadow. "Trust me," Indigo breathed from the other side of the dark wall. Gem hesitated but took Indigo's paw, and as soon as he did he was pulled into the dark classroom. Gem gasped as the shadows enveloped him. "W-wait- Indigo, I want to go back-" "It's okay," Indigo's soothing voice answered. Gem shut his eyes tight. He listened to the pat-pat of Indigo's paws running to the other side of the room, and heard a click. Then the pat-pat of Indigo's paws tumbling back towards him. "Open your eyes, Gem." Gem whimpered and kept his eyes glued shut. "Come on, Gem," Indigo whispered. I can't say no to him. Gem slowly opened his eyes and gaped at the sight. Sparkling stones covered the walls and projected colors onto every surface in the room. Indigo set his tail on Gem's back. "I've been meaning to ask you for a while." Gem slowly rotated his head to face his friend. "Indigo?" Is it.. is it what I think it is? "I... I really like you, Gem. Your gentle personality and your generous nature always distract me... you're always on my mind, and I... I love you." Gem was shocked as he absorbed the confession. "You... you do?" He whispere, on the verge of tears. Indigo nodded. "I really, really do," he smiled. Gem pushed his side against Indigo's. "I... I love you t-" The green Kalon began to choke on his tears, and Indigo offered his shoulder for Gem to rest his head on. Gem buried his face in Indigo's fur. "I was too scared to say it myself," Gem managed to get out through the tears. "Don't worry. I know exactly how you feel," Indigo soothed.

extra: res
Last edited by cad bane on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:30 am

username: master of spaz
name: osoletto

confession response:
I received the letter at midnight. In the dim of the candlelight, the young squire, the one who'd recently come from Italy, stumbled into my chamber room. He waved, in his hand, a thin envelope, stained by mud. An envelope that had seemed to have come a long journey.

I became, by some definition of the word, suddenly fearful of the contents of which the envelope held. Addressed to me, from someone far, far away. I recognized the name. Of course I did. Opening the letter proved more painful than reading it, although both I did wordlessly - as the squire boy still loomed before me with a sort of funny, bewitched expression. I knew immediately, from the soft, euphoric scent of the paper, the dainty swirls of the letters, and the beauty and pain that she painted with her words, that it had been written by none other than her. My friend, my beloved, my enemy. The first tears fell freely. Dappled the worn paper. Wet the envelope. Then, they disappeared. I plucked a pen, that sat besides the candle, and began to write.

My Dearest G,
I have, in the highest confession, become desolate.

Whether I will it, or not, your letter, one that has held of me - a man of no honor - so highly. What have you done? Burdened me with this secret, and this idea, this infatuation that I too replicate. Taken the unspoken, destroyed it, and turned it into something real. I don't want that. It's unfair to us both. Why would you be so good to me, when you know who I am? You've acknowledged the devil. Our devil. But, oh, how you've regarded my blue, crystalline eyes, and my way of speaking, and the sword in my holster now, and you've written of me as if I were a hero from a euphoric novel.

Perhaps this is all too ridiculous, or pretentious, or melodramatic.

I don't want to be illusive, Glendetta. No, never to you. I want to stake out my heart, and pray you forgive me. Pray forgive a kingsman, where my only loyalty lies and may ever lie. Pray, forgive how I have deceived you, and you have deceived me into trust, and how our minds have feigned love. We are not children. We have wrongly lived vicariously through our make-believe.

I cannot love you.

You cannot love me.

You have sworn to your family seal.

I have sworn to his crown.

It is a dismal prospect, having pledged your strongest allegiance to something that will never love you back, but my girl, oh my girl, can't you see it?

Can't you see that you are the poet, and I am the king's man? And you are the pacifist, and I am the killer, and you are the violet eyes and I am the green? We have become entangled in the ellipse of illusion. I have sampled love, and have now a taste for it. A taste for blood.

We have fallen in love with a symphony of disaster.

Do you hate it? Do you hate me? Do you love me? When did it begin? That day we met, in the wardrobe? Oh, when did our misery begin? You say you love me.

But my girl
You don't love me
You love
Madness.

extra:
In the misty looming of the blackened woods, there watched a little girl.
Scarlet dress, plump cheeks, fat thighs, red nose and unruly dark hair in curls.
Her violet eyes awash with fear, the forest was beheld.
Entrenched in vines and growth of sorts, a canopy of trees, all felled.
"Lost girls were seldom found", the chiding rung high in her ears.
And such of the old fables were known, soon to echo her fears.
Little girl of the Hinterland, who'd disappeared early morn,
Alone now in her prowess, a feat of childish scorn.
Escaped, or run away, now, whatever it be,
the poor damsel of the Hinterlands has found herself,
Here! Here! In thee land of misery.
We first met in the woodlands, the day she'd left her home.
I had watched her with nervous eyes, the girl who stood alone.
But enflamed in my precocious ideas, and the pride of a squire boy,
I jumped and leapt there from post, and bid the lass ahoy!
Wooden sword in hand, and shield in the other, I cut away a blow,
To imitate the performance I had seen at my favourite shows.
And rescused the damsel of the woods, and prove my worthy strife,
Fell upon my knees and recited with ardor, "Damsel, damsel in distress, to which I give my life!"
The maiden laughed, and chirped instead, her voice that feigned a plead,
"Squire, squire, to whom does devotes his life, do sweep thy to thy steed!"

Last edited by master of spaz on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:24 am, edited 13 times in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 am

username: Discter
name: Drusilla
confession response:

Every time Drusilla had been confessed to, it was a joke. Her entire human life, she never went on a date, never had a kiss, never had a serious relationship. Instead, it was laughs and jeering, pretend love and cruel pranks. It'd started innocently. It was just an April fools joke. Then it spiraled and spiraled and haunted and screamed and spiraled and pushed and puSHED AND PUSHED AN-

It was just one of the reasons why she'd done what she had back then.

Now, as a beta class shadow demoness, other devils only loved those they knew well. She scurried in the dark, outing herself from fellow monstrosities, not forming any friendships. It was peaceful, to be by herself at last. But then, Thanatos had come along in her life, summoning her to make deals often. The first time was just a way to deliver a message fast. Then it was another deal, and another, and another, until he summoned her almost every day. And now, he was staring at her, waiting for her response to the words he just said not a moment ago. "I love you, Drusilla, and... I want to date you."

Her brain short-circuited. What. No. no no nO NO NO NO NO NO -

Drusilla let loose a nervous chuckle, "yeah... great joke, Than. I, uh, have to go now." She didn't wait for his response, didn't even look at him. Instead, she looked through him, and dissolved into shadows.

-

This was strange. Thanatos had been summoning her so often, for a few months now. Now it was just radio silence. Nothing. No summons for two weeks. What had happened? Devils kept being called to him. But not her. She dreaded admitting it, but... she was distressed. It was unbecoming way to be.

So she payed the Gate Keeper a token, and slipped through a portal, and swam through thick shadows.

Drusilla studied Thanatos, who was staring into the hearth, a worryingly blank expression painted onto his face. He was slumped over, legs up, back hunched. He was the exact opposite of the grace he usually was, poised with his back straight, a smile on his face. He seemed so... Small. Unresponsive... Depressed, even.

So she glided over, parting twisting black and emerging, born into warmth and color and green fire. Thanatos didn't stir. Just kept looking at the dwindling fire. Now, she was really worried. "Thanatos? Are you awake?" Was he sleeping with his eyes open?

Instead, Thanatos just glanced at her, looking dead and glossy eyed.

"What do you want?"

Thanatos spoke softly. Like a mouse. His voice was hoarse, like he'd been screaming at the top of his lungs for days without end.

"Why haven't you been summoning me?"

He just stared at the wall behind her head, and a strange water sheen came over his eyes, and muscles in his jaw shifted.

"... It's clear to me..."

"Why? What have I done?"

He just sighed.

"It's fine now, Drusilla, I'm... getting over it."

"Getting over what? You are not ill."

"... Rejection of the deepest feelings one can throw at another."

Then it dawned on her.

"... You were... Serious?"

Thanatos stared at her stupidly, for a few seconds, really looking her in the eyes this time. Then he got angry, but he didn't yell.

"Of course I was serious, why wouldn't I be?"

Now, she felt like the stupid one.

"Oh."

"Oh? Oh? That's it?"

Now it was her turn to stare at the wall behind him.

"The only time anyone had said that... Was to hurt me."

"... I see."

"I'm sorry, Thanatos. My past still seems to haunt me, even though years have gone by."

He simply shook his head.

"It's alright. In the end, it wouldn't even be possible. It would just be heartache for both of us."

Drusilla looked at him then, serious and sad, with a curious mix of fondness and longing.

"I know it would be... But, if you're still willing to be mine, even just for a little while, Thanatos... I... would like to date you."

He smiled then, with relief and a hope that seemed strange on him, but also charming and beautiful. He whispered, voice almost cracking,

"I'd love too."

extra: wip comic
Last edited by Discter on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 am

res!!!

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:33 am

username: ~Levi~
name: Viridi Stella

confession response:
Viridi had always been on her own as child being rather quiet and fascinated with the stars, how they would shine throughout the night and acted as a map drawn out on the sky. She would stare at the night sky for hours trying to capture shooting stars in her hands and memorise the night sky. So when she met a friend who loved the stars as much as she did she was ecstatic. Viridi and him would spend hours together watching the sky and going on trips to lay on the top of hills and listen to the whistle of grass in the wind and just enjoy spending time together away from the busyness of the city. They became such good friends that Viridi started to find it hard to remember what it was like before they had met, and as the weeks passed she began not to care for her life right now was so wonderful, even the stars which had always her attention began to fade in comparison. Viridi had found her own galaxy that shone for her regardless of the time or weather and Viridi loved him.

But how could Viridi risk all that she had on the slight chance that he maybe liked her back, she was a girl enraptured with the stars and so she stayed silent. As the years passed they remained close both dreaming of one day visiting space and seeing the moon and stars closer than ever before. They studied hard, worked extra shifts and kept that dream close. However life got in the way as it often does, and both remained grounded and for a while even Viridi’s galaxy seemed muted.

It was late evening as they lay on the hill once more, staring up and hope and glimmers of their childhood when she heard a soft voice say “It would have been great up there”. Viridi turned her head slightly letting out a quiet hum as a soft breeze rustled the grass whose blades flickered in the moonlight. “It would have been so, so great… But you know what?” Viridi did not know so she stayed quiet and waited. “I do not think it matters so much, you know why? Because I have my own dream right here.” Viridi frowned slightly in confusion, pushing herself up slightly to look at him better, unable to look away, unable to breathe. “I love you. I love you so much, all the way to the goddamned moon and back again”

Viridi’s breath caught in her throat, eyes watering and for a moment she could not speak, she could not move not even a blink. And then as her vision went blurry a wide smile. A crescent moon appeared on her face and she uttered “I love you, I have always loved you”. Two moons shone then, stars for eyes that shone with new light in this whole new galaxy that had always existed but only now been discovered.

extra: (optional)
Last edited by ~Levi~ on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 am

Res,,, <3333