My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1350

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Love her, but have gone through 3 story lines and can't find one that's fits....might try one more time
╔═══════════ ♦ ═══════════╗
Username: planiteri
Name: Aiko
Name Meaning: Little Loved One
╚═══════════ ♦ ═══════════╝

┌ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ❀ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┐

The sun and the moon had a daughter. Gifting her the name Aiko and watching over her, every hour of every day. The resemblance to her parents was uncanny. Eyes bright, a youthful glow, a jump in her step and a flicker of hope in her heart all came from the sun. From the moon came her deep mindful thoughts, tangling silver hair, a need for knowledge and a song on her lips. 

Aiko loved both of her parents, she would dance for the sun and sing to the moon in appreciation for the life they had given her. She would do anything for them if it was in her power to do so. But she was blissfully unaware of what being the daughter of two strong entities entailed. Heiress to the sky, being presentable, being praised, being worshipped. The sun and the moon had decided together that they would allow her to grow, allow her to experience being a child for they did not wish to put pressure on their sweet bundle of joy at such a young age.

Year by year she grew, strong like the sun, smart like the moon and a beautiful combination of both. Year by year, she was one step closer to a destiny she had never known to be hers. A destiny she had been born into.

══════════ ♦ ══════════

It was early autumn, the trees began to fade into hues of browns, oranges and yellows. The crackle of fallen leaves under paws was soothing, the smells of sweet pumpkin treats would flood the air... Aiko, as vivacious as ever danced to the songs of the birds around her, let the wind be her dance partner and the trees sway gracefully in appreciation for the dance that went on in front of them. The sun let out a gentle sigh as they watched their daughter, fully grown and more beautiful than they could have ever planned.  

"My daughter, it's nearly your birthday, I wish for you to join me up here, ruling over the day." The sun spoke gently, Aiko smiled and twirled around a few more times before settling on top of a hill, paws reaching stretched out to the sky above before lying on her back.

"Of course," She stated, happily agreeing, unknown to the trouble she had caused by agreeing to rule the day... "anything for you."

══════════ ♦ ══════════

Soon, late spring rolled around, a time of new beginnings. The trees began to blossom, festivals were about as soft lights lit pathways up and down the roads. No longer too cold to be outside during the night, Aiko relaxed into the soothing atmosphere. Walking around the night markets, Aiko sang under her breath, looking through the treats and treasures available to purchase before settling in an empty park. Voice spiralling up into the air at the request of the moon, only to stop when they had begun to talk.

"My daughter, your birthday draws closer and closer with each passing day, would you be willing to spend your time with me guarding the night?" Aiko cooed softly as she bit into a sweet treat, the flavours flooding her mouth as she gently nodded her head.

"Of course," She once more agreed, the promise from autumn long gone from her mind as she focused on the treat in her paws. "anything for you."

══════════ ♦ ══════════

It was summer when the sun and moon began to clash. It was summer when her tail began to split. As day by day, her birthday drew closer, they soon learned of the promise Aiko had made to both of them. The quarrelling was non stop, too busy arguing to notice the state their daughter was in.

"She said yes to me first." "She obviously didn't care for it as she made the promise to me next!" "It had been months, she had forgotten." "Would she if it was something so important?"

Aiko sat in silence, the words rushing through her ears, her heart breaking at the mere thought of her parents fighting, her tail splitting as words by horrible words cut through her mind. Where did she belong when she was of them both. Where did she belong in the world of her parents? Did she belong with the moon who comforted her as she fell asleep? Did she belong with the sun who filled her days with warmth and play?

It was the hardest decision she would ever have to make. Between the two beings, she loved most in the world. Between them... and herself, what she truly wanted.

"Here. I belong here, on earth,"

Her parents stopped, looking to their child. There was this look on her face that dared them to challenge her.

“I am not you.”

Her tail snapped...

-Tail represents her connection... somewhere
-It splits?? For what reason? Leaving... Moving on?? Changing??
-Split as she grew, her heart went one way, mind went another
- Daughter of sun and moon
- Heiress?? Has to decide between sun/moon
- Splits over love for her parents and not wanting to choose between them.
-Something cute??? Ummgnfk
Last edited by khvoxtic on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 19 times in total.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:47 pm

mork
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:47 pm

mark wwwooooo
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Mark to watch!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Mark ((:

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:51 pm

~:Name:~

Baku

~:Story:~

The Dream Eater, based on the story of the mythical creature, the baku.

[616 of 800]

The Storyteller wrote:It was a dark and dreary night. The land was foggy and is was terribly hard to see more than a couple feet infront of your own face. It was quiet. A leaf drifted down from the forest canopy, only to be stepped on by a spirit of dreams. His glowing yellow eyes and a halo of flames was the only way to detect him in the dark.

Baku was pledged to wonder the forest surrounding a nearby village. He tried to keep as close to the village as he could so he could hear his name being called in order to recieve his next meal. He didn't set foot in the village unless he was summoned, so as to not upset the villagers with his intimidating appearence and upheld reputation for being problematic. However, everyone had called on him at some point in their life, he is quite helpful as long as he doesn't stick around too long.

The spirits ears pricked, he heard his name, like that of a distant whisper. He evaporated in a sudden poof of smoke and reappeared in front of a house in the village. He walked inside, making very little nosie. Baku soon found himself in the bedroom of a human child. "Baku, Baku, eat my dreams!" The little one yelled. "As you wish." The dream spirit replied. Baku's mouth streched wide to swallow the child's nightmares. Like a stream of darkness and despair they dissappeard from the child down the dream spirit's gullet. Feeling safe, the child soon fell asleep. This wouldn't have been much of a problem, except for that Baku has an insatiable appetite. Once the nightmares have all been devoured, he will keep eating unless he banished back to the forest.

Baku began to eat the child's hopes and aspirations. Soon, there would be nothing but a husk of a human being. A very faint sound of laughter could be heard as the joy and dreams were being eaten. He couldn't hear the soft sound of footsteps in the hall. One of the child's family members had heard the dream spirit enter their home and grabbed a cutting knife from the kitchen before checking on the child to make sure the spirit had left and the child was indeed safe. To their horror, Baku was still there. In a fit of rage and fear they swung the knife quickly, hoping to hit the spirit.

Baku was caught off gaurd, the knife had just missed him, or so he thought. He turned towards his attacker and growled, barring his teeth and flashing his glowing yellow eyes. They looked at him in fear but swung again, knowing they needed to protect the child. Right as the knife was about to make contact with Baku's chest, he evaporated just outside the house. Looking back, he saw the knife happy family member exiting the house to chase off Baku. He ran quickly towards the forest. Once he returned he began checking himself over for any injuries. He didn't think the knife had made contact but he just wanted to be sure no wounds needed tending. "Why does my tail sting...?" Baku thought while beginning his inspection. He was sitting and he looked behind himself. "No! This is terrible!" The dream spirit cried, upon noticing his freshly split tail. "What shall I do?! My poor beautiful tail..." He pondered for a bit and remembered of an ancient spirit of healing that lived in the mountains. Perhaps they could put his tail back together. Baku set out to find the spirit of the mountains. He never found them, but is still wondering those same mountains today, in search of the spirit.

Before the tail was split.
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ kalon 1350 ]

Postby kipin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:51 pm

dropping out of comp, too much schoolwork
Last edited by kipin on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Possible mark
shibeboi