Re: Kalon #1196 - Uktena - Open

Postby holmes221B » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Username;;

holmes221B

Kalon name;;

Ivyt

How do they feel about legends?;;

What a simple thing, isn't it? A legend. Some may think that becoming a legend is easier done than said. Haha, it's the other way around, my friend.

It's easier said than done.

You see, most legends had to earn their way to the top. It depends on what they did that allowed them to become so... legendary. Some had to fight mythical creatures or beasts. Some completed a task that was entirely difficult. Some trained in their skills, such as magic, crafting, or combat, in order to be the best of the best. There are many ways for someone - or in this case a Kalon - to become a legend.

But not for Ivyt.

He had his mind set on legends. He views them as greedy, wanting acknowledgment from their fellow peers and elders. Ivyt decided that he would become a true legend. He has already set this goal of his the moment he heard the meaning of being a legend.

In order to become a true legend, Ivyt would first have to accomplish many trials set out by others and by his own mind, whether it is battle, a riddle, a craft, magic, and so on. He tries not to have any other legends help him since they might want something in return for their services.

What is his true intention of becoming a legend, you may ask? Well, good question, my friend. Ivyt's true intention involves many elements, and that is revenge. There is someone that has ruined his honour since he was a young Kalon, and Ivyt is going to take that honour back by becoming the most well-known legend:

Ivyt,

The Halberd of Legends.

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunzite » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Username;;
Kalon name;;
How do they feel about legends?;; Do they revere them, think they're phony, want to become a legend themselves?

Marking so hard
◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

Feel free to DM

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾
Kunzite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Username;;
Kalon name;;
How do they feel about legends?;; Do they revere them, think they're phony, want to become a legend themselves?
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Username;;
    Kalon name;;

mark aa
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Art by me. Left kit owned by MotherMother, second kit owned by Ocean Plumeria, third and fourth kit owned by Softballpup12, last kit owned by Catskitten. Full size

Username;;
Smol Birb
Kalon name;;
The Prophet,
no one knows him as anything else.
Gender;;
Male
Sexuality;;
Heterosexual
Theme songs;;
X..X
Lyrics in this form where taken from these songs.

And so, I dance a sacred dance alone
The raging flames are hot after all
You’ll die if your heart melts, right?
So put all of your belief in me,
with both mind and body

Legends are fake, he should know. He is the main culprit for their popularity. If he didn't create the legend, he single handedly spread it to every corner of the earth. Most don't know who he is, just a traveler, going from town, to village, to city seeking refuge. A story teller who sets up his belongings and starts spinning long forgotten tales. Those who pass him are always captivated by his words that spew forth more elegant than any preacher. Within minutes of his start, he has gained a large crowd. Kalons everywhere sit where the had stopped, completely enraptured. Children especially love him, as most children love listening to stories. As the sun clears the horizon and hides behind the landscape, his story ends. He finishes them off and makes a good show of how he has no place to sleep, and has had nothing to eat. Those especially captivated are quick to jump to the chance to offer him food and board. This Kalon has given them hours of entertainment, and with his off handed comments suggesting free board, he has many more to tell. He is always a delightful guest. With hushed words of "you would never believe was I heard from the East" or "I swear I saw it with my own eyes" as he sits at his host's dinner table; he makes sure that his host will not be disappointed. He never stays in the same house for more than one night, moving on and regaling each house with different tales. Rumors spread fast, and in less than a week, everyone in the of largest of cities will have heard of him and his stories. And he gets up and moves on to his next victim of a town, leaving nothing behind besides old stories, new legends, and a hanging sense of dread that his stories may have been true.

How suspicious,
it doesn’t seem right;
the seeds of doubt start to sprout
Conceit begins from a heavy wound 
Even if you change, and change, and change some more, it’s much too late now.
Dance, dance, come on, dance! See, you’re not just an idiot, right?
Forgive me, forgive me, please forgive me! That’s not enough to reach...

Art by Cookie CandyEater
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Username;; Galipaygo
Kalon name;; Fancore

Legends? Ha. Those guys called "legends" don't even know the first thing about you and me. They walk around like they own the place and everyone bows to their will. Though that sounds nice... it can't be tolerated just because they did some big deed supposedly no one else can do. They're just like you and me! So their phony lies are just that. Nothing to pay heed to or respect. I want to be more than that, though. Actually do something so remarkable that I'm not just remembered for saving a building or something, but for being the only one to perform the impossible! Those phony legends mean nothing to my plans.
Last edited by Galipaygo on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby messenger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Username;; messenger
Kalon name;; Hercedes (hur - see - deez)

Two small candles sat on each end of the table, their flames dim. Part of you thought they weren't there for light, just ambiance. However, there wasn't quite an ambient effect, as the room was quite plain. Wooden walls and wooden floors. Only a table and two chairs to fill the space. It was quite dark, even dark enough to the point you couldn't see the very corners of the room. You tried not to think what could be lurking just out of sight. Besides, you should be worrying about whats right in front of you.

A tall kalon sat at a wooden desk, a cloak of darkness covered most of his appearance. There should really be some windows in here, you think. The only striking features you could make out was the candlelight glinting of his sharp canines and the striking yellow of his eyes. It was almost as if his eyes were glowing, but you though better of it.

"Sit" said the mysterious figure. You quickly obliged. "You have come here to ask a question, I can sense it."

You wring your hands out beneath the desk, suddenly scared he's going to lunge over and eat you. "Uh.. yeah... I was told to come here if I needed a question to be answered.."

"Ask it then." The kalon across from you leaned back, further covering his face with the shadows.

"There's a legend floating around.. about a creature roaming these parts, do you think it exists.. or do you think any legend exists?" You look down, feeling slightly embarrassed by your question.

"Hmm, how do I feel about legends? I've never heard that one before.." The strange Kalon shifts in his chair, the legs creaking from long time use. "Firstly, my dear, what do you think about legends?"

You take a moment to ponder the question. "They're just silly stories people make up when they think they see something out of the corner of their eye." You confidently answer.

The Kalon belts out a laugh, making you feel as though you answered wrong. "Is that so? If you are so sure of this, why did you come to me?" He stares at you through the darkness. You don't answer. "Legends, my dear, are just as real as you and me." The mysterious Kalon on grins, baring his razor sharp teeth. "You couldn't possibly think people make up stuff so vivid, could you? Sure, some things are just tricks of the mind, but other, well, let's just say they exist." Your heart begins to quicken its pace, your mind racing through all the tales you've been told of mysterious creatures. "So, to answer your question, yes, there are things that go bump in the night, and sometimes-" He pauses, and leans into the firelight, revealing his features. Your heart jumps out of your chest. "They're closer than you think."

You threw yourself out of that chair and scampered to the door before throwing it open and tossing yourself out. You couldn't even think you were running so fast. Sharp teeth and yellow eyes flashed in front of your vision. Recently you've been hearing stories of a 'horned serpent', but it all makes sense now. His tail is like that of a snake's, and his hair is as wild as horns. It has been told this serpent took unsuspecting victims and hid them away for unknown reasons. That couldn't possibly be right, he seemed to be somewhat okay. However, you kept running. Your chest was beginning to ache, but you kept pushing yourself. Faster and faster you went until you tripped over a rock and tumbled a few feet away. Your chest heaved and your legs burned. Opening your eyes slowly, you were met with the night sky. Have you really been running for that long? You blink a couple times before sitting up, and just out of the corner of your eye you see a flash of yellow and a tail. Your stomach sinks.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

art by me
Last edited by messenger on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:14 pm

mark
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:45 am

mark
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:49 am

Marrrrk
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me