- thinks he's the legend himself
- lives in his own little fantasy world where he's the ruler
- very egotistical, looks down at everyone
- likes to think he can get away with anything, takes no responsibility
- does whatever he wants, whenever he wants
- not liked by others, but very wealthy and powerful
- very selfish
- a complete snake who would go behind others back just for his own benefit

- lived a childhood of always being the center of attention, given everything he wanted
- has a criminal past that he covered up very well with his connections and fortune
- secretly very broken, but makes sure no one knows, steps on others to boost his confidence
Last edited by irina on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1196 - Uktena - Open

Postby smol panda » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:57 am

Username;;Dubsteplolz
Kalon name;;Micco (Me-co)
They think they are a living legend. They think they can become a great ruler and be royalty and go down as the richest most powerful being in the universe...
Last edited by smol panda on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smol panda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *stars* » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:00 am

First of all, I would like to say that I actually took a class devoted to the Cherokee Indians and I had to read the legend of Uktena and it is absolutely spectacular. (I'm actually from the area of North Carolina where some of the Cherokee's were located) I have also read about the Tlanuwa which was a large mythological birds with metal feathers, I just find it so fascinating how creative their legends are. OK sorry, I'm rambling anyways...

poorly done sketch by me

Username;;
*stars*

Kalon name;;
Hades

How do they feel about legends?;;
At first Hades thought of myths as merely elaborate made-up stories but over time Hades has grown a strong respect for myths and legends. Hades feels that they are extremely valuable and offer us ageless global themes. Legends unify communities and are passed on from generation to generation preserving the cultural identity of a group of people. Hades believes that legends give us the ability to get a glimpse into the past and see how civilizations have grown and fallen to their demise and how humankind has slowly developed into what it is today. Myths are extremely important to the cultural development of different societies. Hades finds legends about man and monsters, specifically, extremely interesting. Hades has an extremely fiery personality and strives to become a living legend, his goal is to be both feared and loved by man.
ᎤᎾᏰᎯᏍᏗ
(Translation: Fear)

"for whoever is seen by the Uktena is so dazed by the bright light that he runs toward the snake instead of trying to escape. "
-David Michael Wolfe
Last edited by *stars* on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 am

Username;; sapphirelion
Kalon name;; Hale
How do they feel about legends?;; Do they revere them, think they're phony, want to become a legend themselves?

Hale: " If you mean legends such as those from folklore, mythology, etc...then I've got to say that it's all just a bunch of hooey. Stuff people just spouted to explain to little children how certain things worked in an extremely simple way. (I'm not saying I don't like stories, I just don't believe these stories to be fact)

However I would like to be a legend in the thief circles in the surrounding cities. That way others would stay far away from me (what can I say, I like my own space, can you fault me for it?)...ok ok, plus when I go on thieving sprees, I won't have to worry about any interference because people will react as if they heard the boogeyman will be in town, they will try and be as far away as possible or risk retribution."
Last edited by sapphirelion on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 am

username;; twiiggie
      kalon name;; lucius
      how do they feel about legends?;; lucius has always been interested in greek and rome legends. He's never been scared of them apart when he was a child, Despite his love for greek and rome legends sometimes he feels bored of them and likes to hear legends from the philippines. he was always a fan of some of the dark stories they own.

- male covers
      - eats with hands
      - eyelashes aren't very visible (eyebrows too)
Last edited by DELETE ACCOUNT PLE on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am

Username;; vlad dracula III
Kalon name;; Dracul
How do they feel about legends?;; Do they revere them, think they're phony, want to become a legend themselves?

They think they are real and wish to learn and study them so they them self may one day become one perhaps find one and study underthem who knows

( Good luck everyone)
Last edited by Vlad Dracula III on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:43 am

res w/ basically bakugo as a kalon
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 am

dropping out.
Last edited by elliott. on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Ffff omw excuse me while I mark this cutie. c':
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ServerNurse » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Last edited by ServerNurse on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me