Re: Kalon #1196 - Uktena - winner up

Postby Softballpup12 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:43 pm

Congrats cuo! That comic was extremely well made, and the feelings you were able to portray in the single panel were amazing. Thanks for the HM Six, and congrats to smol birb on your RU! I thought the art was adorable and the writing... It was stunning also! Let me know if you'd like your new bud to have any ties to the two kits I let you use! It's possible that they'd badger him with questions tbh. just shoot me a pm! Cuo, same goes, if you want any relations, let me know!

Also, feel free to use the art in my form! I am planning to recolor the lil' cheeb for my weebly, but you're welcome to keep it if you wish! The first image has been edited to contain the original form of the art since I will use this concept for a different kalon eventually! Also, the last image is by kitana, and I believe it's okay if you use that too! :P
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me