Re: JBD # 328

Postby knight of time » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Name:

Augustine Frank Jr. III [Augie, Aug]

Male

Favourite thing in the whole wide world

My favorite thing in the world... that's so easy. My favorite thing is almost dying, of course.

'When I grow up, I want to be':

I don't want to grow up. I love the way I am and I never want to change. if I jump off a building or run over hot coals in the process, so be it.

Danger exhilarates me. It fuels me, makes me get up and do something every day. I want to bungee off a building? Sure, and I'll break and arm in the process? Ha. Pain is just a feeling, nothing else. Your body may not like it but as long as you're not dying it doesn't matter to me. I have slept on needles, skydived, bungee jumped off of Hoover Dam, and done acrobatics on space needle. What will I do next? Well, playing it safe is out of the question.
yo im knight but you can call me aaron or ryn or whatever its np
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
im kinda coming back from like a year+ of inactivity so bear with me
here have a mettaton for your troubles
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm

name;
This little lovely will be named Rootbeer Babe. She reminded me of rootbear, and I love the story of Babe, the pig. The name is so cute and fitting, in my opinion. However, only I know her full name. Others only know her as Rootbeer.
gender;
Female
age;
17 years
Babe's most favorite thing in the world;
For this part, I will allow Babe to explain.
Babe wrote:Well, I like alot of things, but probably my pet pig named Baba, pronounced Bay-bay, would be my favorite. She's only 3 and a half months old. When we found her, she was near death. Ginny here helped me nurse her back to health.

when Babe grow up, she wants to be...
Babe wrote:Well my main goal is to get a record label. I currently am a one-man band, and of course I plan on forming a band. I don't plan on that being my main life goal, though. First I want to travel, see and learn new things. After that, we'll see how everything turns out.

extra;
For this part, I plan on interviewing Babe.
There will be a total of 5 questions. I thought that this would be a nice way to get to know her.

Ready?
Babe wrote:As ready as I'll ever be.

Alright. So what are your most preferred nicknames?
Babe wrote:Well, only you can call me Babe, you know that. Some people call me Roo, Rooster, Roo-Roo, or RB. I hate being called Root, and Beer.

I can undertstand that.
Why do you love music so much?
Babe wrote:Music is my...eascape. It's something I can get lost in. Whether it's classical, rock, country, you name it.

Next question. How do you feel about life in general?
Babe wrote:I love life. Sure, it's a bit dramatic, but I was put on this world to live. I'd rather live it care-free, than live it with regrets.

What is your favorite holiday?
Babe wrote:Definitely Christmas. It gives me a warm, comfortable feeling. The happiness and the joy, and the laughter. It's such a happy holiday. It celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ.

And last but but least, What do you look for in a friend?
Babe wrote:I look for someone I cant rust, who will protect and care for me, and understand me. Someone I can...relate to. Not someone over-dramatic or anti-social. I want someone who knows me, and accepts me for me.

Alright. Great job, Babe. That concludes our interview.
I love her so much <3
Last edited by broodingtulip on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Name:
Nevaeh (Heaven spelt backwards)
Favourite thing in the whole wide world:
Watching Pewdiepie playing Happy Wheels and Amnesia, and Slenderman too
"I want to be the most famous JBD gamer, I want to be just like Pewdiepie and be able to play all the games he does."
One optional extra:

Sorry, I couldn't do her markings XP

If your wondering what it says, look below.

Pewdiepie: AHHH! THE MONSTER IS COMING!
Nevaeh: Run Pewdiepie RUN! Take Stephano with you and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Those creamy colours<3 ;u;

Truffle

male!

Truffle is 12 years old, turning 13 really soon! (His birthday being 1st January.)
He's still pretty young so he's a really good age to dream about becoming a chef when he is older!
(And to practice making a mess all over the kitchen and licking the bowl clean!)

(this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! )

A rolling pin. Odd enough to say he likes waving it around and rolling it down steep hills. Sometime he even refers himself as a 'rolling pin' since his colours are similar to a wooden rolling pin. He says if he was born a rolling pin instead of a jellybean dragon, he would have chocolate spots smeared all over him (as the brown markings on his creamy coat, which he refers to the wood on a rolling pin). And of course this chocolate had to come from making chocolate truffles! (Although noone is exactly sure why he used a rolling pin during the process of making them as truffles don't need to be rolled out or flattened! Well, we sure know he has a specail way of making his yummy desert which he is named after!)

Truffle wants to be a cooking man! (That's what he calls it but he really means a chef!) He loves to throw his chef's hat on (he is yet to buy himself an apron) and mix some ingredients up in the kitchen! He helps with breakfast, lunch and dinner every night, preparing to become a famous chef in the jellybean dragon world when he grows up.

(this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)

I went out to the shops one day and when I came back there was a mighty mess in the kitchen and a few yummy smelling foods in the oven. Indeed it did take long to clean!
The next day my neighbours sent me this photo, in an empty pizza box, don't ask why.
Truffle sure is a mess maker! (But I tell you what he made was delish!)
Last edited by bear on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 15 times in total.
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh wow, love love love love love<33

Name:
Cocoa Chaud
[Pronounced co-co show/ chaud is French for "hot"]

15-16 years old, she'll be 16 December 27th

My Camera! <3
I absolutely love my camera and taking pictures of everything around me. It makes me so happy, or even sad, seeing all the emotions portrayed in a simple photo. Black and white, color, micro, macro- your choice but no matter what there is always meaning behind it, and that is immeasurable.

When I grow up I want to be a photographer. I love taking pictures with my camera, it's my passion. Every picture tells a story in my opinion. Sometimes you need to determine the story yourself, other times it's spelled out for you in "black and white," or maybe it just brings back fond memories. Yes, people can write about events and others can create artwork of it, but a camera captures that moment in time forever. The special event that is a once in a lifetime thing, thats what I want to capture. Laughter, joy, sorrow, remorse; all the emotions and feelings you can imagine, saved to an SD card and on a computer screen, in a scrapbook, a photo album, a box labeled "Photos"- those are all memories otherwise forgotten later on in life, and I want to help people remember. Whether it be a senior photo for a yearbook, a wedding, even just the annual family photo or Christmas card - I'll do it all. People change all the time, and with the simple push of a button, they can be captured in that moment of their lives forever, or as long as that small rectangular photo stays well. ... Being a photographer is my dream. The best job in the world. <3

One optional extra:
For my extra, I decided to pull a page out of Cocoa's scrapbook. c:
If the image is cut off due to it being to large, click on the image and it will open.

{Finally all done with my form ♥}
Last edited by SplashofOrangeJuice on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walk. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Name: Mushroom
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: Mushroom loves his name! Well, the food he is named after. And since I want this activity to be seasonal, as it is that time of year, rather than making snow angels, he makes the shapes of mushrooms in the snow
'When I grow up, I want to be': A daddy... When he is older, Mushroom wants to meet the girl of his dreams, and to be able to look after his own little bean!
One optional extra: I decided to go for... Why I would name him Mushroom.

Here we go!

Well, appart from loving the food, I also love the way it sounds, it is such a cute name! And his colours, they just remind me of mushrooms! It is a flavoursome food, and Mushroom is bursting with personality.
Last edited by walk. on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?
On hiatus ~
walk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Name:
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: (this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! )
One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)

Will do tomorrow.
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Name:

One optional extra:
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Name: WIP
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: (this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! )
One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)

WIP :3
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffee » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Hey fellow peepz! I'm Pastry. Yep, my name's Pastry. Y'know, like the food? I was named because of my colo(u)rs. Yep, but you can call me Past. And no, that's not like past, it's like paste. You can also call my Try. And no, it's not like try, it's like tree. Or if you find my nicknames confusing, Pastry is just fine.
    And, just to get things cleared up, I am most certainly a guy. Dude, bro, male, man, boy. Whatevs you wanna call it. I'm just NOT A GIRL! Get it? Got it? Good.
    Oh, right. I see you've noticed I'm still a teen bean. Yeah, adults are too old. And I'm still pretty young, only thirteen years of age. Hurr, I got plenty more life to live.
    Did I mention how much I love food? To be precise, I like soft sweet food. Like cakes and muffins and donuts and pudding and buttermilk pancakes and... You get the point. But it's not really the taste. It's the feel. The nice fluffy feel when you eat them. Cooked the perfect way and just so fluffy and light. It's sensationally yummy. It tingles my taste buds and, oh, it's just really delicious. It's like my most favo(u)rite thing in the whole wide world. Besides my friends and family, but I think we all know how much I love them.
    And, um, when I grow up, I want to be... A FOOD EATER! Like, one of those food eating people that eat different food and rate it and stuff. A, um, food critic. Yeah, that's what they're called. Except, I'm gonna work full time. And be a non-stop eater dragon! Well, not really non-stop, and not really full time. Probably just have it as a part time job. And spend the rest of my time with my friends and family. Possibly, I'll have a lady dragon, and maybe a little bean. Hurr, a guy can dream right? But, still, I am pretty good with the girls.
    Well, I, um, like, um... Er, I... HEY, LOOK! ARTZ!
    The art is by Puffee.

c99e73 a67847 fcfaf0 ffefc9 202d30 53595c
Last edited by Puffee on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me