Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Wolfie Adopts! by Bip

Artist Bip [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Bip

Wolfie Adopts!

Postby Bip » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:03 am

Welcome to Wolfie Adopts!
RULES-
1.No taking off of CS unless it is a ref or in your sig.
2.Do NOT whine/cuss/complain if the Wolfie you wanted is already adopted.Better luck next time.
3.We do not accept Artists,I shall be the one and only artist.Do not beg to be one or I WILL report you.
4.We take customs and freebies.So,if a Wolfie has the custom sign on it,you may not adopt it OR use the design for yourself.Would you like it if someone stole YOUR fursona?
5.Please,for customs,no innapropriate refs,or I will not make you a custom.
6.Please pay the RIGHT payment.Customs cost one uncommon from any year except 2011 unless it is an advent or a popular pet.I will show you what I mean below.
7.I cannot make a custom if it doesn't have a ref,so make sure you include one.I only want pictures,even if they have to be linked.I do NOT want a typed up ref.(Ex:Black fur with a white scarf with crazy designs on it.)
8.If you do not have a pet on my wishlist,you must pay me a store item.I do NOT take freebie items unless they are from 2009 or 2008.

Customs cost one ANY PET on my wishlist that is uncommon,rare,very rare,or OMG SO RARE from any year except 2011.The only reason I will take 2011 pets is if they are special like the Burnt Dog or Store Pets.Pay me this dog from 2010
Or a very rare or OMG SO RARE and I will give you five more customs FREE!I also take store items in replacement of a wishlist pet.STORE ITEMS ONLY!No freebie items!Also,the custom sign is a blue dot.If there is no blue dot,you can adopt that Wolfie.

CUSTOM FORM-
Code: Select all
Username-
Pet's Name-
Ref-
Payment(Please post a picture or detailed description!)-

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who