FREE sherpi adopt raffle! by boolif

Based on Click to view
Artist boolif [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FREE sherpi adopt raffle!

Postby boolif » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:00 am

Sherpis are playful, light hearted creatures. Despite being friendly its very rare to be approached by one, preferring to hide in their environment. They have hollow bones making them quite light and able to glide or float from one tree to another. This makes rumors of them being to fly very common but very few can. They have a flat large bone in there tail to help propel and balance them while gliding. The horns on their heads may resemable ears at first glance but they are not. Their ears are similar to owls and are hidden under their fur. Horns are used in nonverbal communication. Expressing intense feelings such as sadness, excitment, or anger, by glowing. It is very difficult for a sherpi to control their horns glow. The normal form of communication is chirping, purring, chittering, although when stressed some sherpis lose the ability to make noise. Size varies incredibly for sherpies the smallest being the size of a squirrel to reports of some as long as twenty feet! The average size is around three to six feet though. They live all around the world so keep an eye out. Remember sherpis are quite shy so if you want to meet one you'll have to look around!

Make sure to check out the main page before entering please! Raffle will close when it reaches 15-25 entries, you can enter by commenting on this post. For an extra entry you can comment on the main page with an idea for a new trait or a headcanon about the species. You can also get two extra entries by sharing the raffle to someone who enters it, just make sure they know the to let me know if they were recommended it<3

Traits:
[nr]four feet in length
[nr]eyelashes
[nr]eye edits
[uc]multiple colored toe pads
[vr]permanent mist/fog around sherpi (not background)
Last edited by boolif on Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FREE sherpi adopt raffle!

Postby boolif » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:29 am

bump<3