Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Valdiac Warmbloods V.2 by Fawntura

Based on Click to view
Artist Fawntura [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Valdiac Warmbloods V.2

Postby Fawntura » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:37 am

Main | Archive | Breeding | Fanclub & Discussion | Artist Search | Staff Cafe | Sales Arena | [url=WIP]Rehoming Barn[/url] | Imports | [url=WIP]Studs & Broods[/url]|Competition Center|Training Grounds|Shop

Discord!

The Valdiac (Val-di-ac) Warmbloods were first bred in England and there are 3 main breeds that can be traced that make up these
Warmbloods. These include the Oldenburg, Trakehner and the well known Dutch Warmblood. Originally, Valdiac Warmbloods were bred to show purely in Dressage and Show Jumping due to their powerful jumping ability and precise movements. In recent decades, these Warmbloods have been introduced to a number of different disciplines and riding styles, most notably areas of Western riding. Their numbers are still quite low as they are considered a relatively new breed and the distribution of them across the world is slowly increasing. However, the majority of these Warmbloods are primarily seen in
Europe.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• Follow all CS rules.
• This is a closed species and must be kept onsite. They can be stored offsite, but must not be used for any other reasons across different websites.
• Users are not be added to their horse's official reference.
• You must have a fully updated storage in order to breed your Valdiac Warmbloods, as well as to request imports and adopt from the rehoming barn.
• You must not sell these warmbloods for real currency. They can only be sold for currencies across different games and websites.
• Line edits are not permitted. Add ons such as flowers, animals and extra tack and mane/tail edits are allowed but anything pertaining to the body structure/main lines is not permitted!
• Do not steal VW's Lore or lines!
• All Valdiac Warmblood Have 7 Breeding Slots!
• All Members are allowed 1 import with 1 rare gene and all artist have 2 imports the only limit is only one is allowed a limited gene!
• Any Pre-made free VW (like from color-in events) Not claimed with in 1 week of the end date of the event will be reacquired by the VW Community! Takes effect April 8th, any People DM'd about unclaimed horses have 2 weeks to claim them before they will be reacquired by the VW Community!

Adult Lines by EmberWolf
Foal Lines by SleepyTerk
Tack, clips, extra manes and tails by RebelAppy
Background by RangerTheCowPony
Thank you so much guys. You were all so kind and helpful <3

We are coming back! This will be our main page!
We are hoping to be set up by the middle of January! So In the mean time hold your horses!
Last edited by Fawntura on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am, edited 25 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valdiac Warmbloods V.2|Breed Info

Postby Fawntura » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:38 am

Colour rarity
Common: Chestnut, Black, Bay, Flaxen, Seal, Wild bay *Solid coats are much more common.
Uncommon: Grey, Champagne, Tobiano, Splash, Single Cream, Silver, Gulastra Plume(with out white), Pangare, Roan, Dun, Appaloosa, Sooty , Birdcatcher Spots
Rare: Double Cream, Overo, Tovero, Rabicano, Mushroom, Pearl
Limited: Brindle, Reverse Brindle, Manchado, Dominant White, Lacing, Somatic
Not Seen (yet): Sabino, Mismark, Chimera

*Vitiligo in Valdiac Warmbloods is extremely limited and there is a 5% chance it will pass onto offspring

Height

16 - 18 hands. Some have been seen to be as short as 15.2 but this is not desired. These horses are not recommended to be used for breeding.

For a currently unknown reason, stallions are slightly harder to come by and produce from breeding. There is a 35% chance of a breeding resulting in a stallion.

Conformation

- Head should be refined and expressive
- Neck should be muscular and arched
- Withers should be well defined
- Strong shoulders and well muscled forearms
- Medium length back
- Hind quarters should be powerful
- Legs should be long and strong
- Their paces should be full of impulsion and suspension. They should hold natural balance and should move freely.

Temperament

Valdiac Warmbloods are honest and forgiving horses, well known for their free moving paces and powerful natural jump. Their trainability is notable as they are a highly intelligent breed and are very willing to please.

You may now Ignore stat ranges!

Mane & Tail Styles

Mane and tail styles can be mixed and matched.

-- Loose mane & loose tail --

-- Braided mane & braided tail --

-- Long mane & long tail --

-- Roached mane & short tail --

Riding Disciplines
-- Dressage --
Dressage is a discipline that requires Training, obedience, flexibility, and balance. Horse and Rider may aquire points by doing movements that can be rated on a score from the judged, in the end the rider with the most points has the hightest ranking and winnings.
-Mane Must be Braided
-Tail May be Braided, Loose, or Long
-Short tails may be used in Dressage but must have a Mane and Tail Ticket Pass
-All Entries must have their stables Registered with Archives

-- Jousting --
Jousting, the Horse Sport from the medieval times is used as a game to keep rider(s) and horse(s) in shape. Each side may win points by making contact with the others head or shield with their lance.
-Mane may be anything but braided
-Tail May be anything but braided
-Long mane and Braided tail May be used if a Mane and Tail Ticket Pass are used

-- Cross Country--
A Series of jumps in the great out doors that require many skills, this is judged with the goal to have the lowest score possible. Horse and rider may Aquire points/Faults through refusals and such.
-Mane must be loose
-Tail must be Loose or long
-Roached mane & tail, Braided mand & tail may only be used if applying a Mane and Tail Ticket Pass.
-All Entries must have their stables Registered with the Archives

-- Valuting --
Vaulting is the discipline in which a rider(s) goes through different movements and moves to showcase the horse and riders abilities. Each move Seen is Scored on a 0 to 10 scale, of which then goes through a math calution and is set on another scale from 0 to 10 which gives the final score and placings.
-Mane must be Braided loose or roached
-Tail may be anything!
-Long mane may be used if applying a Mane and Tail Ticket Pass
Last edited by Fawntura on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:16 am, edited 21 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valdiac Warmbloods V.2|Clippings and Tack|

Show grounds are strict with what tack is allowed and what tack is prohibited. All leather should be either black, Havana (a dark brown) or Teak (a much lighter brown) or in a rare case and only in the Valdiac Warmbloods show ring Ivory and only in western is it allowed. Saddle pads must have limited patterns and designs to prevent distraction from the horse and rider. There are currently english and western tack sets available.

*Tack does not serve any purpose within these adoptables and is purely for aesthetics. Tack will be posted underneath your horse's original reference. Tack can be removed at any time, but cannot be continuously changed. You must message the artist to remove any tack. The form should be messaged to the artist who created your horse's original reference.

Code: Select all
[b]Tack[/b]
Username:
Horse's adoption page:
Tack desired:
Leather colour:
Saddle pad:

-- English tack --

-- Western tack --

What is clipping?
Clipping involves shaving the horse's coat in order to keep them cool. It also minimises sweat, which prevents discomfort and loss of condition.

*Clipping does not serve any purpose within these adoptables and is purely for aesthetics. A clip can be removed at any time, but will directly alter your horse's reference. If removed, a new clip cannot be added for another month. You must wait 1 month between changing clips. Clips will be difficult to see on light coats (greys, cremello etc). The artist must be messaged directly to remove a clip. The form should be messaged to the artist who created your horse's original reference.

[b]Clipping[/b]
Username:
Horse's adoption page:
Clip type:

-- Hunter clip --

-- Irish clip --

-- Blanket clip --
Last edited by Fawntura on Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valdiac Warmbloods V.2|Stamps and affiliates|

Breaking rules within this species will result in a strike depending on the severity. Strikes cannot be removed. Three strikes will result in a ban from the species. This can be appealed after two months.

You can support this species by using these stamps!

[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4812601][img] https://i.imgur.com/3ECGSMv.jpg[/img][/url]
Made by the lovely Faentofheart <3

Hi there friends looking to get started in the community? We’ll come get a founder! If you have any VWs from V.1 you can still get a founder! Please refer to the rarity chart for coats and markings!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Mane:[/b]
[b]Tail:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]3 common to uncommon base coats you like!:[/b] (chestnut, Bay, Black, Seal Brown, Wild Bay, Blood bay, Dark Bay, Light bay, Mahogany Bay, Liver Chestnut, Honey Chestnut)
[b]3 markings or dilutions common to uncommon you like!:[/b]
Last edited by Fawntura on Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valdiac Warmbloods V.2|Forms for artists and Q&A

[center][size=85][quote]The Valdiac Warmbloods were first bred in England and there are 3 main breeds that can be traced that make up these
Warmbloods. These include the Oldenburg, Trakehner and the well known Dutch Warmblood. Originally, Valdiac Warmbloods were bred to show purely in Dressage and Show Jumping due to their powerful jumping ability and precise movements. In recent decades, these Warmbloods have been introduced to a number of different disciplines and riding styles, most notably areas of Western riding. Their numbers are still quite low as they are considered a relatively new breed and the distribution of them across the world is slowly increasing. However, the majority of these Warmbloods are primarily seen in
Europe.[/quote][/size]

[size=150]♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ ──────────╮[/size]
[color=transparent]----[/color]Prompt - End-Date
[size=150]╰────────── ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙[/size]

[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding Information:[/b] -

[size=150]· · ────── ·♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙· ────── · ·[/size]

[code][b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (15.2 to 18 hh commonly between 16-18!)
[b]Halter color:[/b][/code][/center]

[list][color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] SS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] SD: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] DS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] DD: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/list]

Q- Can My Valadiac Warmbloods from V.1 be used in breedings/Events?
A-Yes! Yes they can! All VW’s from V.1 can be used for event and competitions for V.2!

Q- What Does the Letters at the Front of show names mean?
A- It is usually a abbreviation for their Owners stable so example most to all mine have SSR That’s where they reside (Shifting Sands Rescue!)

Q- Can Valdiacs From V.1 be used in Competitions?
Yes! Yes they can!

Q- (Artists) Can we hand out HM's and Runner ups?
A- Yes you may! I ask that no more then 3 HM's be handed out per adopt, and that you choose/make no more then 2 runner ups a month!

Q- How do you apply for a adopt?
A- To apply for them you need to fill out the form and complete the prompt! Both of which can be found on the adopt page the artist posted!
Last edited by Fawntura on Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:12 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valdiac Warmbloods V.2|Staff and Creds|

Postby Fawntura » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:39 am

Place holder 5!
Font
You may now mark!
Last edited by Fawntura on Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shhh… Valdiac Warmbloods V.2

Postby Folmes » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:59 am

Mark!
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcadia. » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:08 pm

More! Mark!

e🌱 she her hers
    ───── ❝ these moving parts inside of me
    they've been shutting down for quite some time ─────
    xxxxxxxxx
    digital artist - queer - totk enjoyer
    xxdon’t hesitate to pm me!
    aven | aurea | carrd
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:02 am

Mark!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:36 am

Mark!
Call me Zen! Image