Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Heartcatch! - a pkmn ARPG

Postby TheEternalPlague » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:41 pm

Mark!
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:15 pm

Hello heartcatch enjoyers !
We’ve been open for a whopping 8 months, tbh I never thought we would last this long. But we did due to the passionate and creative individuals who put their free time and love into this project, you the players and friends we’ve made along the way. Heartcatch was a project which was rushed to be put together causing it to miss a lot of important details and stray off the path I originally intended for it to be on.

Due to this, the past few months staff has stepped back to evaluate what we want out of heartcatch and what we wanted it to become. We have decided Heartcatch will be moving offsite of chickensmoothie. The community being housed within discord and the masterlist on toyhouse. Imp has typed up everything you need to know about the move and what to expect out of V.2. - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FS7 ... sp=sharing

We expect this move will leave us on hiatus for 1 month, most likely opening back up mid april.

Our threads will remain open 7 days after this announcement, this is your chance to make trades and submit last minute things. Staff will then proceed to archive all due work getting us 100% up to date for closure. The discord will then be locked to new visitors, I recommend you do not leave the discord after we close as we will be reopening as invite only. Your access to this discord will be considered your invite into V.2 ! You will have opportunities to receive invites outside of this but these will be the first players in V.2 with earlier access. Thank you so much reading and understanding, we expect you may have a lot of questions so staff is online ready to assist in any confusion you may have! Please read the doc before asking to avoid unnecessary questions!
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:54 am

Heartcatch and all corresponding threads are now closed as we move offsite. Thank you for your support during this change!
Mods please lock this up when you get a chance <3 thank you!
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me