Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Quest Board

Postby lovage » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:36 pm

Username: lovage
    Clan: fogclan

Quest Number: 3
    Response:
    the gentle snow fell down as heavy paws of a battle warn cat paced back and further. his fur was bristled in frustration and against the cold. the golden tail was swinging back and forth as the tom was lost in throught. pausing in his tracks, goldencry sat in the temporary camp that had been set up. he was part of the temporary force that was stationed near the swamps of fogclan territory or what he has been calling them the enemy’s territory. the rebels he’s led has had set up a protective barrier around their territory and spies had told intel that they the enemy was planning to attack the shared borders closest to the camp. his warriors were stretched thin due to deaths and illnesses.

he called together the rebels who could battle. most were older but some were on the younger side. “our spies have informed us about how the camp’s nearest border with the enemies will be attack in the next few days. our numbers are low and we might not last as long as we wish, but i know we will give it out all. it will become a battleground sometime soon, and we all need to do is reconquer it again,” goldencry announced to the camp. warriors of all sizes were gathered about in the clearing watching him closely. they saw him as their battle leader and put their full trust in him, but now, he now needed to put his trust fully in them. “we will win this battle, and all i ask of you all today is to give it your all and more. we will return fogclan to its former glory and restore order to our home. so, if you are with me, join me on that battlefield when the time came.”

yowls of agreement rippled through the clearing, and the next few days were full of training and preparations like herb gathering of what they could find in the snow. but, the battle call sounded and goldencry lead his warriors out towards the borders. the enemies were lined up showing off their numbers with the fake leader leading it from the front. a grin came from them as they truly believed that they would win, and goldencry gulped stepping back some. he corrected himself and stepped forward to lead his warriors into battle like a true leader, he had to set a true example for his warriors to follow. he turned to them one more time and gave them what could be his final words. “remember what i said and your training, i’ll see you all after this is over. for honor and fogclan, attack!”

cats surged forwarded and the first of the crimson blood split on the fresh powder snow. goldencry could only hope that as claws and fangs clash against enemies, his warriors had enough willpower to toughen it out this leafbare battle. it will be a turning point and he felt the spirits of starclan will a win in his favor that day or so he prayed. but, the battle had to be won first and in he went slashing down the enemies in his wake in hopes his prayer will come true.

flashes of fur and claws clouded his visions and he never knew what would happen next. but, the battle came to an end with the snow turned a new crimson red. goldencry sat in the middle of the clearing with the bodies of his fallen warriors and the dead enemies littered around him. his breathe was hard and quick but his eyes turned to see the enemies fleeing with their leader over one of their backs. he let out a yowl of victory and many followed his lead. he could honestly just sit down and cry there, but he gathered around his warriors with congrats littering the air. they did it they won and it was time to account for the costs it took for that victory: the injuries, the deaths, and blood split that day.

Word Count: 672
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:47 pm

Username: lovage
    Clan: fogclan

Quest Number: 2
    Response:
    Word Count: n/a
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:58 am

Mark
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:57 am

Username: Knickknacks
Clan: Knollclan

Response: duckpaw in a sweater, what will he do
Word Count: n/a
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:40 pm

Username: Whovian5eva
Clan: Craterclan

Quest Number:#1 Snow and Blizzard
Response:Image
Quest number:#2 Aspenwind's sweater

Link to my Quest 3 post

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:47 am

Username: SushiFoxx
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/f ... 891?page=1

Quest Number: 1
Response: The relationship between Moonleap and Mousedust is unbreakable. Ever since the apprentices had joined the clan together they were unbreakable. They do almost everything together. When ever they could go on patrols together they would. When they were young it was a lovely time for them both to be around each other. Mousedust and Moonleap became warriors together and went through so many things with each other. Their friendship has never been broken and never will be. Even with the difficult leaf bares. Let's start from the very beginning. Where they first met and their relationship first began. The start from before they had joined the clan. From when they had not met any other cat besides each other.

Mouse sat down exhausted. The small she cat had been trying to hunt all day and ended up catching one rabbit. Mouse sighed to herself, one measly rabbit. She had been alone for so long she had stopped looking for anybody else that could have helped her. The apprentice aged cat ate her rabbit content. She was happy to finally eat something so filling. The rabbit had tasted so good. It was been so long since she had a rabbit before.

Moon was hidden, eating her small measly squirrel. She had decided to not use all of her energy on hunting because the she cat still had hope she could find somebody. Moon looked around from her bush. She still held a small piece of hope with her. The cat did not have any clue why she still held hope. She didn't know what she still had hope for. Being found? Was that it? Moon shook her head, that wasn't it. She knew it with her whole heart. The reason she had hope was to find another cat. Moon had a longing wish for another cat to talk to.

Mouse looked out of her den. Her small, feeble den. The den was made out of fragile sticks and leaves that she had to hope would not shatter. Mouse stared out, hoping she could find any other cat. She decided to wander outside and sighed. The small fragile apprentice didn't know why she still help hope, any hope at all for that matter. "Why do I still hold this hope?" Mouse asked herself disappointed. The she cat had no idea why she had this hope. She knew she should just let it go. But what if she found another cat?

Moon looked out. Her gaze was fragile but hard. Moon felt as though anything could break her right now. A simple gust blowing a leaf in her direction seemed to be able to break her. Though, Moon saw a movement in the bushes and she froze. Her gaze wrapped around the figure she saw. Moon called out "WHO IS THERE?" She called out and asked. For once she was nervous. Maybe she had found a friend but she didn't know! What if it was something that could hurt her? Like a fox!

Mouse heard somebody call out "WHO IS THERE?" The cat had said. It had startled her. Oh no! Were they hear to hurt her? What did she do wrong! Mouse began to panic slightly. Mouse was very tense. Her mind racing quickly. Mouse paced hearing the cat coming closer. The small cat paced quickly and worriedly. Mouse danced in her spot, her steps anxious. Mouse backed up to a tree. She was very alarmed and panicky. Mouse felt fragile and insignificant. Her mind was running laps and she couldn't get it to stop. She could not get her mind under control.

Moon watched the cat. The cat seemed so frantic and scared and terrified. "I promise I am not here to hurt you" Moon assured Mouse. Moon watched the frantic cat try to scramble away, even though she was not able to. "Please stop, you're going to hurt yourself" Moon told the cat frantically. The last thing Moon had wanted was any cat getting harmed. The cat watched Moon still scared but seeming to be less frantic. "I'm Moon, what is your name?" Moon asked the cat curiously. Her words soft towards this new cat to make sure she did not scare them.

Mouse watched the cat, trying to make sure this new cat was no threat to them. "My name is Mouse.." Mouse murmured speaking shakily towards this new cat. She had wanted to meet some new cat but she never knew how nervous she would be. Mouse felt terrible for the cat. Mouse did not know she would be this scared once she had met another cat. "I am so sorry!" Mouse told Moon frantically. Mouse watched this new cat nervously. She tried to make sure not to scare this new cat as much as this new cat had startled her.

The other she cat seemed so frantic and Moon felt bad. "Please don't worry" Moon told the other cat softly, trying to calm them down. Hopefully she would be able to learn more about this cat if they were able to calm down this Mouse cat. Moon hugged Mouse close trying to calm them. They smiled and looked at this cat "Please calm down, I promise I am not here to hurt you" Moon told Mouse calmly in the softest and kindest voice she could muster. This seemed to work and calmed down this new interesting cat.

Mouse looked at this new cat startled. Mouse pricked up her ears and tail confused but she smiled. "Thank you" Mouse murmured to this new interesting cat. Mouse smiled softly and watched this new cat "Moon,, thats a really pretty name" Mouse told Moon smiling. "Where are you from, Moon?" Mouse asked this cat curiously. She smiled softly waving her tail excited to learn more about this brand new exciting cat. She waited for Moon's response to her question. "I just live around here" Moon responded smiling "What about you?" Moon asked Mouse "Same here" Mouse responded smiling to her.

Moon nodded interested in what this new cat had to say. "Come on, follow me! I have a den over here, though it only fits me so we would probably need to go somewhere else if we want to stick together" Moon explained to Mouse. Mouse nodded to her and Moon smiled, leading this new cat over to her den. "This is my den!" The apprentice aged cat exclaimed happily. Mouse nodded interested "very pretty den you have Moon!" Mouse exclaimed smiling happily. "Thanks! I am really glad you think it is pretty" Moon said smiling happily to Mouse.

Mouse smiled happily and purred excitedly. "Come on! Lets explore the land!" Mouse said excitedly. Moon nodded to the excited cat. Mouse wandered around excitedly, her mind racing with joy. "This land looks so very pretty! This is so nice! You can hear the birds singing and the squirrels running around in the trees and the leaves shaking in the wind! It is so nice and soothing" Mouse purred happily looking up in the sky in awe. Mouse smiled lost in the sights she could see and hear. It was so nice and lovely and distracting from anything making her nervous.

It has been so long since Mouse and Moon have first met. They have spent so much time together, getting to know each other. They had become tight friends, they always stuck together, they had ended up making a new den to fit them both. Moon and Mouse both go hunting together and they seem to find more prey and they get less tired because they are able to help each other hunt. They both talk about what their past lives were and what they want for their futures. It always makes them both happy to talk to each other. Now, for earlier in their meeting, when they finally meet MistClan.

Moon let out a big yawn. She stretched out and sat up looking over at Mouse who was still fast asleep. Moon knew she would be awake soon so she kept waiting. Finally Mouse awoke and smiled and Moon, stretching to wake herself up. "Whats in store for today?" asked Mouse smiling. "We are going to go explore today!" Moon exclaimed excitedly. Mouse nodded to Moon smiling softly. "That sounds fun" Mouse told Moon smiling. Moon stood up and padded out of the den slowly waiting for Mouse.

Mouse followed excitedly. She could not wait to explore this land more! they had barely done any more exploring since when they first met. That was the day they did the most exploring but Mouse was very eager to go explore the land more than they already had. To see the new land to hunt and everything as well as the new sights to see. Mouse followed Moon eagerly. She could not wait to hear the new sounds and see the new sights. She was very enthusiastic about she and could not wait to see new stuff still. Mouse bounced happily and watched Moon.

Moon smiled as the eager Mouse followed her happily. "We are almost out of the land we have explored so far!" Moon told the excited Mouse. Mouse nodded happily, she could not wait to see everything, and neither could Moon! Maybe they would find another cat to be friends with and join them. Or maybe they would find a better hunting place that had more prey! But they did not know what they would find. For all they knew, they would find a fox den or a badger's den! They did not know what they would run into, but it was worth the risk to them!

Mouse bounced ahead of Moon excitedly. She accidentally wandered onto MistClan territory though with out knowing she had done this. Mouse bounced excitedly, with Moon close behind her. Moon chuckled as she watched the very excited Mouse bounce about the land. Mouse giggled happily and fell beside Moon again. "This land is so pretty! Look at it! Its so nice and open!" Mouse said excitedly looking around the land in awe. This was so nice and relaxing and pretty and unique and Mouse did not know how to word how much she thought this land was this pretty. Mouse smiled happily and looked around.

Moon paused and heard more cats coming their way. She guarded the small Mouse and watched the cats carefully. She did not know if these cats would be a threat to her and Mouse! What if they were? She did not know what to do if they were! These cats looked so big and healthy and strong! What would they do if they were to weak to fight these cats! But Moon could only hope these cats did not end up being a threat to her and Mouse.

Mouse whined nervously watching these new big cats. Mouse hoped these cats knew her and Moon were not a threat! They would not even be able to fight these cats! Even if they did that would harm her and Moon so much! Mouse gulped nervously. She could only hope these cats were nicer than they looked. Some of them had scars but some looked nice, even though she did not know their names she could tell their names probably sounded strong and powerful. Probably a lot more powerful that her name. The name Mouse did not sound very powerful to her.

Moon watched these new cats approach them and she growled, trying to look like she was going to fight if these cats were a threat. This seemed to confuse these cats heavily and the cats spoke to them. "You could not hurt us even if you wanted to" One of the cats told Moon firmly. Mouse whined from behind Moon nervously. The patrol of cats watched them closely, their eyes flicked from Moon to Mouse. A kinder looking cat came out from behind them and smiled toward Moon and Mouse. "Hello young ones, what are your names?" The cat asked softly. "Moon and Mouse" Moon responded pointing to them both with her tail to signal they were talking about each other.

Mouse watched this cat as they talked softly to her and Moon. Mouse twitched her tail nervously. Her heart racing with panic. Mouse ran off so that she was off the territory for sure. She sprinted as fast as she could. She heard Moon calling out from behind her and the cats following them. Mouse listened and kept running as fast as she could. She tumbled into some thorns and got back up and continued to run as fast as she could. Though this run was slower because of the thorns.

Moon called out to Mouse "Come back!" Moon called to Mouse pleadingly. Moon kept on running and finally caught up to Mouse. "MOUSE! Why did you do that?" Moon asked upset. Mouse flinched and shook her head. Moon huffed upset with Mouse. Why had she run! And poor Mouse had obviously hurt herself by doing this! So frustrating! As well as the fact now these new cats were watching them! Moon watched Mouse closely. Mouse shook her head. "Sorry.." She murmured softly to Moon seeing she was upset.

Mouse looked up at the kind cat. "Dear! You are hurt, let us help you, you guys are welcome to join the clan, you and your friend" The kind cat told Mouse. "My name is Lavenderlake by the way, follow me the best you can, Riverpatch and Rattlesnake will help you if you need" Lavenderlake told Mouse softly. Mouse smiled and nodded at this cats soft words. Mouse looked at Moon to see if they were in on this and they nodded hesitantly. Riverpatch and Rattlesnake helped Mouse up and lead her and Moon into the camp where she could get help. Mouse still felt bad for running but maybe this had lead to something good?

Moon watched these cats closely, following close behind Mouse to make sure they did not do anything to harm her. Moon watched the cats as they came closer to their camp. Moon knew this was probably not a good idea but they were the last ones to know they would end up developing so many friendships. Moon just came because she wanted Mouse to be ok and be healthy again. Moon did not feel comfortable taking the risk of having not taken up their offer of taking them in because she did not know how made Mouse's wounds from the thorns were.

Mouse watched the other cats in awe. They all seemed so organized. All the cats were so unique and special in their own ways! Some cats had spots, some had stripes, some even had splotches! All the special and unique cats were so cool! So special and unique! She watched the cats do their own things. Some older cats teaching cats that were around her and Moon's age! Mouse was in awe with watching all these cats. All doing their own special things!

Moon watched all these cats. She had never seen so many cats in one place before. Moon had no clue where all these cats had come from and what their story's were but it was so cool to see them all! She was sure at least some of the cats must have a close story to her and Mouse. But she did not know and she was not in the mood to talk to any more new cats right now. She just wanted to make sure Mouse ended up being ok. That was her only wish right now.

Mouse looked out as she limped towards the den that Lavenderlake was leading her to. Mouse gulped and watched the den that she was being lead into. She knew Moon was right behind her but she was still nervous about this. After all she was in an enclosed space and she knew she would not be able to run if she got scared. This was one thing that always made her nervous, not being able to run. She did not know if these cats were good but she had to just hope they were. A cat named Bud healed her wounds and kept an eye on her for awhile.

After awhile in MistClan they got assigned mentors, Moon's mentor was Cometflame and Mouse's mentor was Echostar. They also got new names, Moonpaw and Mousepaw. This seemed weird to them and they still called each other their old names from time to time when they forget they have different names. They live a good life in MistClan, sometimes they visit their old den from time to time though when they need a moment. It is still their favorite place that they miss. Even the dens in camp didn't feel as homey as the one they built together.

After spending so much time together Moonpaw and Mousepaw got feelings for each other during their apprenticeship. After they had become warriors, earning their new names, Mousedust and Moonleap they both ended up confessing. Mousedust still misses her old home and her parents she never ended up knowing, she helps out in the medicine cat den when ever she had nothing else to do. Bud enjoys the company due to her not having an apprentice but she had always known Mousedust would have never been able to be her apprentice and she did not complain.

Moonleap took in a deep breath, she had been asking Mousedust what she should do to confess to her crush and Mousedust had given her all of her personal favorite things. Today was the day Moonleap was going to confess to Mousedust and she was committed to doing so. Moonleap had told Echostar and Bud about this and they had both given her the go ahead. Moonleap padded over to Mousedust "Come on, lets visit our old den again, I'm missing it again" Moonleap told Mousedust and they padded over to it, Mousedust not questioning this at all.

Mousedust continued to walk excitedly. She had missed this place too and she wanted to see their old nests and everything. Their old prey pile and leaves and everything that they would teach each other with to help their hunting skills. Her heart yearned for the den again. She missed everything about it and the old memories they had at it. It always pricked a tear in her eye when they went to visit it. Mousedust continued to walk towards the den. Her head flooded with memories and she felt her head spin nervously. She missed the den so much.

Moonleap followed Mousedust, once they had finally arrived she smiled and watched Mousedust. "Hey Mouse, I have something to ask you" Moonleap told Mousedust smiling. "Ask away! This is another question about your crush isn't it?" Mousedust asked, it always pained her a bit when ever Moonleap asked questions about confessing to her crush and Moonleap nodded. "Well, I was wondering if you would become my mate Mousedust?" Moonleap asked Mousedust, This caught Mousedust off guard and she nodded excitedly. "What? Of course Moonleap! Of course I will, of my! This shouldn't even be a question! Of course I will!" Mousedust exclaimed happily.
Word Count: 3,204 words

Response: Image
Word Count: (If applicable)

Quest Number: 3
Response: For MistClan's story, the start is not one of tragedy, but instead one of hope and joy. Even though, once the terrible season of winter strikes, it can turn quite foul quite quickly. Even though Echostar was not willing to tell the clan quiet yet. This winter was going to be terrible. Horrible and a season the whole clan would hate. But the clan was prospering so she did not have the gut to tell the clan quite yet. After Echostar herself had a litter with three healthy kittens and Bud had one two, with two lovely kits, the clan was almost oblivious to how cold it was growing.

The air was choppy and freezing gusts of wind caught the clan off guard. Echostar had seen this nasty weather coming from a mile away. She did not have the heart to tell the Clan yet though, but that was something she would need to speak up about soon. The clan had plenty healthy warriors and apprentices that were willing to help with what ever they could. The cold had taken the clan by the tails and was holding them in place. Echostar needed to finally tell the clan about this fox dung of weather but she could not.

Echostar stared out. She had to grab the courage she could get and tell the clan. The last thing she wanted was the clan to be caught off guard and have no preparation for this horrible weather. Echostar had to leave her poor kits alone and go tell the clan. She got Bud to keep her kits warm and she jumped from ledge to ledge. Even after her kits she had still held her agility. "CLAN MEETING" Echostar called out to the clan. Her voice full of authority. Echostar growled to the clan, grasping their attention.

Echostar watched the cats gather around her ledge. "My clan, I bring unfortunate news" Echostar told the clan and everybody began to whisper. Echostar grasped their attention again. "QUIET" Echostar growled "Dear clan, please calm down." Echostar told the clan "Lets get on to the announcement. We will have a terribly cold winter, I need everybody to do their best and catch any extra prey you can, gather any extra herbs you know will help and grab anything that we will need for this winter, This is much colder than what we are used to, be prepared, we will need help from everybody in the clan who is able to help" Echostar told the clan.

The clan erupted into whispers and cats talking about what this could mean. What StarClan mad with them? Or was this just something they had to tough through? None of the cats knew but they did not want to try and figure out, they had jobs to do to prepare for the cold winter. Echostar hurried back to her kits. She knew this would be tough on every cats but the poor new kits were going to be so cold and hungry.

Echostar held her head high, she was not willing to give up yet. The clan was still strong! No matter what everything would be ok and it would work out! Echostar just knew it. The kits would be able to make it through the winter, the whole clan would make it through this terrible weather that was brought down on them. She just wanted to hope tragedy would not strike the clan. The held her kits close and took in a deep breath. The clan will be fine. Echostar had to tell herself to not worry to bad. If she needed help Flametail would help her out.

Echostar just had to hope withe everything she had that the clan would make it through this unhurt and okay. She had to have faith that StarClan would guide them through this tough time. Echostar took in a sharp cold breath. The clan was relying on her. She just had to tough through this no matter what happened or who said what! She had cats who were willing to help her, she just had to believe in them with all she had. Her kits and the clan depended on the trust she could hold in the cats around her.

The leader knew she had to hold hope up in her clan. "Please, Flametail, be there to help me" Echostar mumbled to herself pleadingly. She knew she could not do leader jobs as much as before with her kits and she was not willing to take the risk of leaving them alone in this cold and risking them getting sick. Her kits were getting older but not old enough to walk or talk or see yet. What would the poor kits do if she was no longer there? She had to hold on hope.

Hope. The one word keeping the clan together right now. Hope. The one thing every cat had holding on to dearly right now. Hope. Hope for what? No cat really knows but all they can do is hold on. Hope. Hope that StarClan would help them? Hope that no cat would get sick? Hope no cat would pass on? Hope. Hope was the word. Hope was the thing they all had. The only thing they had was hope. Hope that everything would get better. Hope that nothing bad would happen to the clan. They knew these winters were tough but they all only had hope. Hope.

Hold on. Echostar told herself. All you can do is hold on. Hold on to the measly amount of hope you have. Echostar wrapped her tail around her kits. Just have hope. Hold on to any small amount of hope you can, Echostar. She told herself. She heard the chaos outside the nursery and sighed to herself. She looked out at the cats. They were all behaving. She watched Cometflame closely. She had no trust in her at all. She watched the cats Cometflame was sending out and mumbled to herself "She is tiring all the warriors, they are going to get sick" Echostar told herself.

Echostar shook her head upset "She keeps sending out the same cats and they get a very small amount of rest!" Echostar exclaimed to herself upset. "Oh dear, I know what will happen now, oh please, don't get sick" Echostar pleaded. She stood up and padded over to Cometflame. She was going to take care of the issue. She watched as the cats prepared to leave and she called out. "Don't leave yet" She ordered the patrol, this caught Cometflame off guard, who had not noticed the leader standing beside her.

Echostar watched the patrol dip their heads and pad back over. "You guys need a rest, go sleep" Echostar told the patrol. "Flametail, Smokewing, Rattlesnake and Cherrysky please go on this patrol instead." Echostar finished "Riverpatch, Opaltuft, Lilacpetal and Cinnamonstick can go on the next patrol" Echostar told the warriors, the warriors who were about to leave dipped their heads, thankful they got a break. Cometflame huffed, her plan had gone out the window! "Cometflame." Echostar ordered upset "My den. NOW" Echostar growled to her deputy. Echostar glared at her deputy and watched the patrol leave.

Echostar guided Cometflame into her den. Echostar was not very pleased with her deputy. The cold winter had just started and Cometflame was already tiring the warriors out. "What are you doing to the poor warriors?" Echostar asked Cometflame. "Sending them out on patrols Echostar, why are you asking?" Cometflame asked. "NO! Your tiring the warriors out! They are going to get sick!" Echostar hissed. "I am sorry Echostar, I will make sure I do not do this again." Cometflame replied to her leader. Echostar nodded "Good, I am glad you have learned your lesson" Echostar finished and padded away to her kits.

Echostar looked at her kits with a soft gaze "Oh my kits, Hollowkit, Wildkit and Softkit, you guys are loved, loved so dearly" Echostar murmured softly to her kits, nuzzling them all. Echostar wrapped her tail around her kits. "Cometflame is being a trouble again" The leader mumbled to herself. "You guys are safe, I promise" Echostar assured her kits. The leader watched out of the nursery. She knew Cometflame was a bad cat but she was going to her as deputy a little while longer. She knew taking Cometflame would just upset her more and did not want to take that risk just yet.

The leader sighed as she looked over her kits. Each of them was special to her. They were all special and she smiled. Echostar smiled to her kits. She knew Cometflame was no use worrying about, as long as she was able to keep an eye on her deputy Echostar was sure Cometflame was not going to be able to harm any cats. Echostar was sure nobody was going to get hurt this winter. She could make sure of it! That was about all she could try and do, with the help of her medicine cat and mate she was sure it was all going to be ok!
Word Count: 1,516 words
Last edited by SushiFoxx on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:53 pm

Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Clan: Cavernclan

Quest Number: Number 2
Response: Cedarstep the bug sweater king

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:53 am

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stars quest board - january quests!!

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:37 am

[ Start of Round ]

Hana wrote:"thank you all for participating! I loved hearing what everyone had to say."

December Quests

Quest #1

Bigfrog4231 -- +45 xp
Whovian5EVA -- +40 xp
SushiFoxx -- +170 xp
Vivika -- +140 xp

Quest #2

Bigfrog4231 -- +30 xp
nio -- +35 xp
StormSerpent -- +30 xp
MutatedCry -- +35 xp
jazz. -- +35 xp
Vinsion -- +22 xp
nindroidzane -- +30 xp
Shuurock -- +35 xp
lovage -- +30 xp
Knickknacks -- +35 xp
Whovian5EVA -- +40 xp
SushiFoxx -- +40 xp
~Arokai*Rokujo~ -- +40 xp

Quest #3

coffee.berry -- +25 xp
Whovian5EVA -- +50 xp
lovage -- +40 xp
SushiFoxx -- +85 xp

Please remember to link to this post in your next explore post to use your exp!

Hana wrote:"a few of you earned something extra for your hard work, you can use this to purchase items from starclan's shop!"

Bigfrog4231 -- +150 stardust
Whovian5EVA -- +260 stardust
SushiFoxx -- +590 stardust
Vivika -- +280 stardust
lovage -- +140 stardust

Hana wrote:"even though I loved everyone's entries, these were my favorites!"

Quest #1: Bigfrog4231 and Vivika
+1r myo

Quest #2: ~Arokai*Rokujo~ and jazz.
+1r myo

Quest #3: SushiFoxx and lovage
+1r myo

Hana wrote:"please don't leave yet! I wanted to ask you a few more questions..."

A new round has begun!

QUEST #1
What is one of the most important gifts that a cat has received?
You may write and/or draw your response to this prompt.

QUEST #2
Tell me something that one of your cats is really bad at!
You may only draw your response to this prompt.

QUEST #3
What was the most cruel/hurtful thing that one of your cats has done?
You may only write your response to this prompt.
Last edited by sunny-skies on Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:57 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Clan: (Please link)

QUEST #1
What is one of the most important gifts that a cat has received?
You may write and/or draw your response to this prompt.

Response:

Saltwater has a comfort object that is very precious and more important than any of her other belongings.

It is a glowing turquoise crystal, with a golden chain so she can carry it around with her. It even has tiny white gemstones glowing inside it.

But, the reason it's special to her is because she got it the day she became a Dream Healer.

---

She remembers it clear as yesterday, and often daydreams about it.

Her mentor, Skywater, was standing beside her in TwinkleClan.

"I, Skywater, Dream Healer of PeaceClan, call upon my fighter ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a Dream Healer, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Saltpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a Dream Healer, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" her mentor had said.

"I do." Saltwater smiled.

"Then, by the powers of TwinkleClan, I give you your true name as a Dream Healer. Saltpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Saltwater. StarClan honors your kindness, and we welcome you as a full Dream Healer of PeaceClan." Skywater's eyes twinkled with joy as she said the final words.

Softcloud, Saltwater's mother who'd been killed by a pack of wolves, was standing in front of Saltwater. She licked her daughter's nose, and the dream faded back to the Cave Of Secrets.

"There you go, Saltwater! I told you it would be alright." Skywater smiled. "Come with me. I have a gift for you!" Skywater had guided over to the Starpool. "Look inside." Skywater had said. And, as Saltwater did so, her mothers face appeared in the clear waves of the Starpool.

"Saltwater," her mother said. "Make me proud." A crystal popped up from underneath the surface, and Skywater did the honours of handing the crystal to Saltwater.

"Do you know why I named you Saltwater?" Skywater asked, eyes gleaming with secrets. "No," said Saltwater.

"Because, when I die, I want you to remember me by our matching names; Skywater and Saltwater."

QUEST #2
Tell me something that one of your cats is really bad at!
You may only draw your response to this prompt.

Response:

QUEST #3
What was the most cruel/hurtful thing that one of your cats has done?
You may only write your response to this prompt.

Response:
Last edited by coffee.berry on Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me