Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

GemFoxes by Kiinotasha

Based on Click to view
Artist Kiinotasha [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

GemFoxes

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Marking open! :)

Rules | Trait List | Artist Search | MYOs/Transfers | Nursery & Growth | Shop | Archive | Staff | Gift lines & Stamps | Old lines

What is a gemfox?
    A gemfox is a kitsune-like creature with a ring of gems around its neck. Most gemfoxes have 9 tails, though some are known to have less. Every gemfox has a ring of gems around its neck, these can be any colour and are not usually any precious stone in particular. Each gemfox also has an element they fit into- either fire, nature, water, darkness or neutral/loner. In ages past foxes were able to harness and use their element, but now only very few are able to hold the power.
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GemFoxes

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:52 pm

Trait list:

Non-Rarity;
Weight edit | Scars | Accessories | Expression | Custom lines

Standard;
White sclera | Basic tails | Eye colour (same on both) | No edits

Common;
Hair above jawline | Pupil edit | Heterochromia | Ear edit | Fur edit | Claw edit | Whiskers (cat like) | Antennae | Fire element | Water element | Kit: 1-2 gems Adult: 9-11 gems

Uncommon;
Hair above shoulder | Backmane | Tongue shape change | Glowing/shining/sparkling patterns | Missing limbs | Coloured sclera | Small wings (flightless) | Minor tail edits | Dragon whiskers | Nature element | Kit: 3-4 gems Adult: 12-14 gems

Rare;
Hair below shoulders (Includes tied-up hair that would be longer when let down) | Munchkinism/reverse munchkinism | Horns/antlers (single set)| Up to six legs| Eye shape edit | Fins/gills | Large wings | Plant/flower growth | Halos | Custom tails (1, 2, 3, 6 or 9) | Body modifications (longer/shorter, muzzle adjustment ect) | Gems on the body | Transparent/glass body parts with plant growth/small aquarium in them | Extra ears | Extra mouth/eyes | Darkness element | Loner/neutral element | Kit: 5-6 gems Adult: 14-16 gems

Legendary;
Up to eight legs | Two sets of horns/antlers | Body spikes | Two sets of wings (one small and flightless) | Body parts made of non-living substances | Elements showing (besides plant growth or items) | Exposed bone | Gem eye | Gem glow | Powers/elemental powers (doesn't have to be synced to category) | Tail mouth | Kit: 7-8 gems Adult: 17-20 gems

Banned;
No gems | No tail (unless injury related)
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:52 pm

General Rules:

All CS rules apply.
Do not claim the lines/adopts as your own.
    Credits can be found in the Staff & credits section (keep scrolling). Make sure to credit the lineartist as well as the adopt designer if posting anywhere, onsite or offsite.
Do not harass staff/artists.
    This is anything from spam posting to PM'ing. Guilt tripping, spamming, ect is not allowed. If a moderator or I hear about this its an instant warning or in some cases a ban. Contest decisions are final, do not try to change the artists mind.
Stay on-topic.
    Don't start discussing random stuff on any thread, that can go to PMs.
Copying/tracing/claiming the species as your own is worthy of a ban.

No co-owning is allowed
    Under no circumstance can a gemfox be owned by two or more users. If we find you are co-owning, the gemfox may be readopted if you dont fix the ownership.
Gemfoxes may be readopted.
    You can readopt a gemfox for the same contest/price you got it for. If you have commissioned (paid for) extra art, you may sell the gemfox for more. Whatever you do, please let me know so I can update the archive. If trading offsite, please still let me know.
A rule break is a warning, three warnings is a ban. Some circumstances may be an instant ban.

Artists Rules and Positions;

Guest Artist-
    ~If/When you are accepted you will be accepted on as a Guest Artist. Guest Artists are given 60 days to complete four GemFox adopts which they can choose to sell/raffle/have a competition for
    ~Guest Artists can not make offer to adopts
    ~Guest Artists must have an autobuy in their adopt auctions
    ~Guest Artists cannot make any GemFox above rare, and can only make one rare trait on one of their foxes. The rest must be uncommon or under.
    ~Guest Artists that are promoted to other Artist positions must then follow the rules for that Artist or risk losing their position.

Full Time Artist-
    ~ If promoted into a Full Time Artist you may have a one month break before you are expected to start your adopts
    ~ You must make at least one adopt every month
    ~ Full Time Artists Can make offer to adopts
    ~ Full Time Artists do not have to have an autobuy in their adopt auctions
    ~ Full Time Artists may have as many rare traits and below on a fox that they want
    ~ A a Full Time Artist you will be paid one Rare Unlimited MYO every other month. Or, if you want, you can exchange three Rare Unlimited MYOs (that you have gotten as payment) for one Legendary 1 MYO. You also get a discount in the store.

Ghost Artist-
    ~ If prompted into a Ghost Artist you must make one adopt every two months
    ~ Ghost Artists can not make offer to adopts
    ~ Ghost Artists do not have to have an autobuy in their adopt auctions
    ~ Ghost Artists may have as many rare traits and below on a fox that they want
    ~ As a Ghost Artist, you will be paid one Uncommon Unlimited MYO per adopt that you make. If you like, you can exchange four Uncommon Unlimited MYOs for one Rare Unlimited MYO, and, like a Full Time Artist, can change three Rare Unlimited MYOs for one Legendary 1 MYO. You also get a discount in the store.
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Fri May 21, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Gift lines

Stamps
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Staff
    Owner/s

Moderators

Artists

Ghost artists

Credits
Species creation: Leopard_14
Linework: SkyGold
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GemFox Lore & Info

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:55 pm

Leopard_14 wrote:<Welcome banner>
Here you may find all you need to know about Gemfoxes.

✧What is a Gemfox?✧ wrote:A Gemfox is a kitsune-like creature that has a ring of gems around its neck. All Gemfoxes have 9 tails, even as a baby. Each Gemfox will be sorted into one of five categories, and those categories will define what colours the fox usually is, as well as the colours their kits can be.

✧What are the gems for?✧ wrote:The gems on a Gemfoxes neck symbolise their power. The more gems a fox has, the stronger they are. An average kit will start out with one or two gems, and an average adult has nine to eleven. If a kit has more than two gems when it is still young, it can have up to twenty when it grows up. The strongest kits that are guaranteed to have twenty gems when they are older have around eight gems. The only Gemfoxes known to surpass the twenty-gem limit are Gemfoxes with Legendary traits, and even them only some of them manage that power. Our mascot, Kasumi, has the Legendary trait Gem-glow and has twenty-five gems.

✧What are the categories?✧ wrote:The five categories are Fire, Nature, Water, Darkness, and Neutral/Loner.

✧What are the categories colours?✧ wrote:Fire usually includes colours like:
✧Red
✧Orange
✧Yellow
✧Brown
✧Small amounts of white
✧Pink
✧Black

Water usually includes colours like:
✧Blue
✧Purple
✧White
✧Deep Green
✧Light Grey

Nature usually includes colours like:
✧Green
✧Brown
✧Lighter blues
✧Bright colours in small quantities

Darkness usually includes colours like:
✧Black
✧Grey
✧White
✧Red
✧Deep purple

Loner/Neutral:
✧Loners are only found when breeding or in adopts. They will contain any of the colours of their two parents categories, and will take the clearer category for breeding.
✧Neutrals can only be found in adopts and retain the same rules as loners, except they cannot be bred. Neutrals are rare and can be forced into a category using a Category Potion, which can be bought in the store.

Colours can be anything, but the category of the fox is decided on what the creator believes best fits the colour scheme.

wip, may add more later. Feel free to ask questions.
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Wed May 26, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:56 pm

Latest News
Any important updates will be dated and added here
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Sun May 23, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Novacaine- » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Mark