Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Slink-a-Dinks! (1.0) by DizzyGlitchez

Artist DizzyGlitchez [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Slink-a-Dinks! (1.0)

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:04 am

Main Page - Shop - Archive - Artist Search - Customs and MYOs
Slink-a-Dinks 2.0 are up!
Hello, and welcome to Slink-a-dinks!
What are Slink-a-dinks, you may ask? They're animatronic toys sold at arcade prize booths! They're made out of fabric and plastic, and you only need one AA battery to power them.

Their normal, smaller form is 3 inches tall. The normal form may look cute and cuddly, but if you dare try to pull its antennas or tail, it'll jumpscare you!

Their larger form, nicknamed "the Jumpscare Form" is the form Slink-a-dinks switch to if you pull their antennas or tail. It bounces its tail and slinky neck at you, jumpscaring you. It also exposes its claws, and its pupils turn into slits. Don't worry, though. They can switch back into their normal form! In 2 to 30 minutes after switching into their jumpscare form, that is.

If you're looking to get your very own Slink-a-Dink, you've come to the right place!
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:56 am, edited 14 times in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slink-a-Dinks - Rules

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:05 am

• Be respectful and polite to staff and everyone in the community.
  • Slink-a-dinks are a closed species, which means you can't make one without a MYO ticket.
  • Gifting, reselling and trading Slink-a-dinks is a-ok! You can only give Slink-a-dinks to users who have a CS account though. If you give your Slink-a-dinks to someone else, let me know who you're giving your Slink-a-dinks to!
  • Don't give Slink-a-dinks to anyone in the "Banned Users" list, they're banned for a reason.
  • Unless you get additional art of your Slink-a-dinks, you can't resell them for more than you got them for.
  • Trading or reselling Slink-a-dinks that were free (FCFS or from a raffle) is not allowed, unless you get additional art of them.
  • Don't claim the art or design as your own.
  • Credit me by my TH (Spinel) for the lineart, and the designer for the color and design.
  • Don't steal others' Slink-a-dinks. Unless someone gave you their Slink-a-dink, it doesn't belong to you.

• You must make at least 1 adopt per month to keep your position, or at least 1 adopt every 2 months if you're a guest artist.
  • If you're going on hiatus, let me know! You'll become a Hiatus Artist, which means you'll be able to bypass the 1-adopt-per-week rule for as long as you're on hiatus.
  • Accessories must be removable.
  • Flatsale adopts can't have a price higher than 150C$/15 USD, and OTA adopts can't have an AB higher than 200C$/20 USD.
  • If you sell a Slink-a-dink for USD, discuss the payment off-site.

• Until i approve them, MYO Slink-a-dinks are considered fake.
  • Make sure you're only using the types and amounts of traits that are allowed in your MYO ticket. If you're unsure of the amount and types of traits that your ticket allows, check its description in the shop.
  • Make sure to list the traits used on your adopt.

The rules go by a 3-strike system: If you break a rule, you get a strike. 3 strikes and you're banned. Strikes are cleared every 2 months, so as long as you don't break the rules 3 times in 2 months, you'll be fine.
If you're banned, you may keep your existing Slink-a-dinks, but you can't make/receive new ones.

• No banned users yet. Let's keep it that way!
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slink-a-Dinks - Traits

Accessories, Tongue Shape Edits, Expression Edits
Pupil Shape Edits, Horns, Antenna Edits, Colored Slinky, Fur Edits
Non-Functional Wings, Eye Shape Edits, Claw Edits, No Claws
Multiple Tails, Missing Limbs, Tail Edits, Multiple Antennas
Extra Limbs, Extra Eyes, Cyclops, No Spikes, Jumpscare Form Only, Normal Form Only
No Eyes, Functional Wings, No Antennas, No Tail
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Fri May 07, 2021 7:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slink-a-Dinks - Staff

GarfPhone - Offsite Credit
If you'd like to become an Artist, check out our Artist Search!
ARACHNOPHOBI4
If you'd like to become a Moderator, please PM me! I'll send you a form for you to fill out.
None yet!
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slink-a-Dinks - Affiliates and Stamps

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:06 am

None yet. If you're interested in becoming an affiliate, PM me!

None yet.
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slink-a-Dinks - Tokens

What are these "tokens", you may ask? Why, they're this nifty plastic coin currency that allows you to buy MYO tickets and custom tickets!
MYO tickets are tickets that, well, let you make your own Slink-a-dink, and custom tickets are tickets that allow you to have one of our artists design you a Slink-a-dink, based on a color palette and/or moodboard you give them.

For every Slink-a-dink raffle you join, you'll get 5 tokens. If you want to get lots of tokens fast, you can trade C$ for them!
For every 4 C$ you trade me, you'll get 15 Slink-a-dink tokens. Make sure to let me know you're trading C$ for Slink-a-dink tokens in your trade message though!
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RES

RES
DizzyGlitchez