Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Evolved | Open by ataraxic_gone

Based on Click to view
Artist ataraxic_gone [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
83 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Evolved | Open

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:28 pm

ARPG [main ‣ customs ‣ nursery ‣ shopartist searcharchiveextended lore ]
      xxxxa feline based closed species, with wings and magic!

The days before our ancestors emerged were dark times, a pollutant leaked out
      onto the surface of the earth and eradicated most of the earth's creatures and
      caused rifts to appear across the earth of what called only be called magic. The
      creatures that survived changed and sometime after, those species that were
      lost came back from the rifts that had been born across the earth although, not
      quite the same. Merged together with other species, mixed and matched one of
      that kind was the Hyliefs.
      The Ivellen Isle is where we all started, created from the rifts, now called ley
      lines, that ran through the heart of the isle. We all came into existence and,
      from there, spread across the world. Vicious and lacking legends and stories we
      travelled the world aimlessly and then through time evolved our own way of life
      and lore. On the Isle was the mountain Amerr, a centre point to which our species
      would flock to store and tell legends.

join the discordxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Image
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evolved | rules

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:28 pm

RULES

As always; chicken smoothie rules apply.
      Evolve's Hyleifs are a closed species, you may only create one if you are an artist or guest artist.
      Be kind and open-minded. Hate or harassment will result in being banned from Evolve.
      Please treat others with respect.
      You may not edit the lines, alignment, or colours of Hyleifs you own- you may however earn changes to lines.
      Give credit to the artists for the design.
      Hyliefs go on a one-month cooldown from the date they were aquired.

STAFF RULES

Artists should:
      Be active and produce good designs.
      Post a design at least once every month.
      Make all adopts on the oekaki canvas.
      Ask for payment for customs.
      Open up to 4 custom slots at a time, as often as they like.
      Complete orders in a timely manner.
      Judge competitions within a month or arrange for someone else to judge their adopts.

Artists should not:
      Take payment for founders.
      Open customs before completing previous orders.
      Leave competitions unjudged for more than a month.

Guest artists are allowed to make:
      Adoptables only.
      One custom with a small line edit for themselves.

Artists are allowed to make:
      Adoptables, breedings, and paid customs for others.
      One personal custom with a small line edit upon hiring.
      One personal custom a month provided they have done 3 designs for the community.
      A unique birthday custom provided they are active.
STAFF

Owner:
    ataraxic_king
Moderators:
    n/a
Archivist:
    Faededfyre
Artists:
    denja
    surgefire
Guest Artists:
    nio
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evolved | founders

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:29 pm

FOUNDER

Getting started;
      You can redeem your first Fi Hyleif for free or adopt one from a competition.
        >you only get one free founder, if you do not claim it within two months and it's re-homed you cannot claim another
        >Each founder is called a Fi, and like all hyliefs has an elemental alignment [ Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Electric, Ice, Crystal, Plant, Shadow, Light or Magic [magic is reserved for special adopts only] ] that grants them powers.
        >Fi's are born with a unique mark somewhere on their body [excluding, eyes, paws and nose] that represents their status as Fi.
        >Eye colour and magic colour [colour of their mark] are the same in Fi's
      To redeem your custom founder, please fill out the form below when an artist has open slots and they will create it for you.
    Code: Select all
    [size=130][u]Founder Form[/u][/size]
    [size=85][b]Username:[/b]
             [b]Gender:[/b] optional
             [b]Wing Type:[/b] feathered/bug
             [b]Alignment:[/b] optional
             [b]Appearance:[/b] optional[/size]

Your Thread:
      Once you have received your first fi, you may begin to set up your colony.
      You will need a thread, set up however is easiest for you.
      You can use outside websites as long as they don't break cs rules or share personal information

Levelling:
      You start at Level 0.
      You post on the archive thread to level up your colony.
      You do not have to wait for confirmation that you levelled up.
      You will be contacted, however, if your level-up tasks do not fulfil the requirements.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evolved | Levelling

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:29 pm

GETTING STARTED
    You can redeem your first Fi Hyleif for free or adopt one from a competition.
    >you only get one free founder, if you do not claim it within a month and it's re-homed you cannot claim another

Once you have received your first fi, you may begin to set up your colony.
    You will need a thread, set up however is easiest for you.
    You can use outside websites as long as they don't break cs rules or share personal information

You start at Level 0.
    You post on the archive submission thread to level up your colony.
    You do not have to wait for confirmation that you levelled up.
    You will be contacted, however, if your level-up tasks do not fulfil the requirements.

LEVELLING
    Level 0
    [1 total | 1 Fi total]
    >> Get a founder
    >> Create a thread
    >> Describe their territory [100 words+]

Level 1+
    >> Earn 800 EXP by completing prompts found on this page.

COLONY SIZE
    Level 1 [5 total | 1 Fi total]
    Level 2 [10 total | 1 Fi total]
    Level 3 [15 total | 1 Fi total]
    Level 4 [20 total | 1 Fi total]
    Level 5 [25 total | 2 Fi total]
    Level 6+ [+5 every level after five | 2 Fi total]

Every Fifth level you gain an extra Fi slot.
    Example: Level's 5, 10, 15, 20 etc.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evolved | Alignment and other information

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:30 pm

BIOLOGY
      Species is called Hyliefs.
      Children called Kips or Kippens.
      Born with wings.
      Catlike in appearance
      Have the ability to use magic they are aligned with.
      Are occasionally born with horns.

Founders [Alphas] [Also known as Fi's]
      - Stronger versions of the default classes.
      - more prominent elemental abilities.
      - are born with glowing markings
      - are typically respected by non Fi's because of their natural abilities

ALLIGNMENT
    Basic- Earth, Water, Air, Fire
      Earth: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate earth. Fi's are capable of full earth bending, whereas normal earth aligned Hyliefs are only capable of moving rocks and shifting earth about the size of themself or smaller. All earth Hyliefs can sense the vibrations in the earth below and can use it to track prey or enemies.

Water: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate water. Fi's are capable of full water bending, whereas normal water aligned Hyliefs are only capable of manipulating water about the size of themself or smaller. All water Hyliefs are capable of breathing underwater and swimming unusually fast.

Air: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate air. Fi's are capable of full air bending, whereas normal air aligned Hyliefs are only capable of manipulating air in one-minute bursts. All air Hyliefs are capable of [undecided].

Fire: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate fire. Fi's are capable of full fire bending, whereas normal fire aligned Hyliefs are only capable of manipulating fire about twice the size of themself or smaller. All fire Hyliefs are capable of creating fire.
    Intermediate: Electric, Ice, Crystal
      Electric: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate electricity. Fi's are capable of complete electrokinesis, whereas normal electric aligned Hyliefs are only capable of manipulating electricity in one-minute bursts. All electric Hyliefs are immune to electricity and generate an electric charge over time [they also attract lightning].

Ice: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate Ice. Fi's are capable of complete cryokinesis, where as normal ice aligned Hyliefs are only capable of manipulating ice about twice the size of themself or smaller. All ice Hyliefs are capable of lowering the temperature around them [10 meters] until the ground starts to frost.

Crystal: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate crystals. Fi's are capable of complete crystallokinesis, whereas normal crystal aligned Hyliefs are only capable of moving crystals and shifting earth about the size of themself or smaller. All crystal Hyliefs can turn earth into crystals at a rate of 1-metre ph.

Complex: Plant, Shadow, Light
      Plant: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate plant life. Fi's are capable of complete botanokinesis, whereas normal plant aligned Hyliefs are only capable of manipulating plants in one-minute bursts. All plant Hyliefs are capable of communicating with plants through a network and causing flowers to bloom.

Shadow: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate the shadows. Fi's are capable of complete umbrakinesis, whereas normal shadow aligned Hyliefs are only capable of manipulating shadows in one-minute bursts. All shadows Hyliefs are capable of manipulating their own shadow for as long as needed as long as they aren't in direct sunlight.

Light: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate light. Fi's are capable of complete photokinesis, where as normal light aligned Hyliefs are only capable of building light constructs the size of their paw. All light Hyliefs are capable of creating up to 6 glowing orbs of light that they can change the colour of.

Rare: Magic [reserved for special occasions, cannot be requested for regular founders/customs]
      Magic: these Hyliefs have the ability to manipulate magic. Fi's are capable of manipulating energy, making themselves invisible for 20 minutes and teleporting 50 meters at a time. Normal magic aligned Hyliefs are only capable of building magical constructs the size of their paw. All magic Hyliefs are capable of summoning ghosts of the damned.

Trait guide
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evolved | Legacy

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:30 pm

If you were part of the og evolve, by either owning an adopt, owning a founder or having applied for a founder before it was put in hiatus; you have a legacy pass for each Hylief owned. This legacy pass can either be redeemed as a transfer of the design, as a custom or as a redesign. If you have any questions regarding this please send me a message or ask in the discord and I will help you out as best I can.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evolved | DNP

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:31 pm

credit to denja for the lines
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evolved | DNP

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:31 pm

ataraxic_king wrote:mark - stuff
ataraxic_gone