Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

⟡ fox-n-key v3 ⟡ important announcement: save your images! by allinian

Based on Click to view
Artist allinian [gallery]
Time spent 1 day
Drawing sessions 59
228 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

⟡ fox-n-key v3 ⟡ important announcement: save your images!

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:14 am

important announcement
flox images will soon be breaking.
please check that you have saved all relevant images for the flox that you own!

click here for the full announcement

Image ImageImage
⟡ intro + links ⟡ rulesstaffactivitiesaboutfaqstamps + affiliates

announcementscatharsis chambernurserygame streamsfanclubdiscordartist search
shoppromptsexploringmyos + item use [x]animated transfers + growths
archiveitem archivearchive updatesv1/v2 archive

FLOC
floc - singular ⟡ flox - plural ⟡
«the flox are a species of psychic, floating foxes whose powers have been sealed away since ancient times.
unlocking flox with magic keys releases a burst of light or dark aura based on the floc's nature.
by adopting a floc, you agree to assist in the mission to uncover the mysteries of their past.
are you up to the challenge?

⟡ species created and owned by akami-chan and managed by allinianendorsement

currently up for adoption:
--
Last edited by allinian on Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:23 am, edited 202 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ rules ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:22 am

intro + links ⟡ rules ⟡ staffactivitiesaboutfaqstamps + affiliates

⟡ flox are a closed species created and owned by akami-chan and managed by allinian.

GENERAL

⟡ you may not make your own floc without permission.

please be aware of and understand all of cs' rules.
      ⟡ please do not spam, harass other players, whine, guilt trip, or beg for flox.
      ⟡ be kind and respectful to all members of the community. discrimination will not be tolerated.
      ⟡ COPPA users are not eligible to participate in this adoptable species due to the nature of our activities.

⟡ flox cannot be co-owned or fursonas.
      ⟡ alternate-universe myos of pre-existing characters are acceptable, just the floc alone cannot function as a fursona.

⟡ do not claim flox that are not owned by you. this includes using images that do not belong to you in your signature.

please note that we do not add users to oekaki references due to the nature of how adopts are made.
      ⟡ if you would like a transparent version of your floc (at any stage) + pattern,
      ⟡ ⟡ ask the artist (or me if they are unavailable) and it will be provided for you!

⟡ do not edit or add to your oekaki floc's design or lines.
      ⟡ only slight expression changes are allowed (a smile, frown, small tongue, etc). do not edit the eyes.
      ⟡ do not edit your animated floc in any way, shape, or form.

⟡ requests for myos and customs will be ignored.
      ⟡ requests to join the staff will be ignored.
    OWNERSHIP LIMIT

⟡ there is a base limit of twelve (12) standard flox per user. (11/09/21)
      ⟡ this may change as the species grows.

⟡ there are exceptions––these flox do not count towards the limit:
      1. flox previously purchased from akami with points or usd.
      2. milestone flox (#50, #100, #150, #200, etc).
      3. staff initial-hire customs***
      4. ghost friend myo 2022 (not 2021)***
      5. the first floc of any limited-edited flox (ex. flowercrown, vampire, ribbon, ww 2020, gf 2021).
      ⟡ 5. ⟡ if you own more than one floc with the same edit, all subsequent ones do count.
      ⟡ 5. ⟡ flox from the 2022 ghost friend myo event are a special case and are excluded from this exception.

***only when owned by the user who redeemed it; no longer an exception upon ownership transfer.

⟡ more slots can be earned through obtaining tokens and purchasing a golden keybox from the shop.
      ⟡ users are expected to keep track of their own flox and stay true to the species's ownership limits.
    SELLING / TRADING / GIFTING

⟡ a user must own their floc for at least fourteen days before it can be traded or gifted.

flox can only be gifted or traded for other flox. three-way floc trades are allowed.
      ⟡ you may not trade or sell flox for any type of payment (real/virtual currency, cs pets, art, characters, etc).
      ⟡ all ownership changes must be approved by me or a staff member in the archive updates thread.

⟡ the item system has restarted. all items obtained during fnk v1/v2 have been voided.

selling, trading, and gifting floc items is allowed. three-way item trades are allowed.
      ⟡ selling items for c$, pets, and/or art is allowed. offsite item and pre-made character trades for items are not allowed.
      ⟡ items may not be sold for any form of real currency.

⟡ do not take advantage of the ability to gift items. there will be consequences (for anyone involved) if a user is caught joining streams/participating in events only to get items to gift to a friend.
      ⟡ all item transactions must be approved by me or a staff member in the archive updates thread.
    CUSTOMS / MYOs

⟡ users are allowed to offer and seek floc pattern commissions.
      floc patterns can only be commissioned with cs pets, items, c$, and/or fox-n-key items.
      ⟡ real currency, offsite, art, and/or character payments are not allowed.

⟡ there is a maximum value patterns can be commissioned for: 300 c$ or a mid-advent (view: horror's rarity list).

⟡ using previously commissioned art or stock photos for off-oekaki floc customs/myos is not allowed.
      ⟡ custom brushes/textures can be used for floc patterns as long as they were obtained properly/adhere to the brush's ToS/license. fox-n-key holds no responsibility if any terms are broken/the resulting floc needs to be voided.
    CREDITING

⟡ feel free to feature your animated flox in your signature. feel free to upload your flox to character sites.
      ⟡ if you do either of the above, you must link it back to either the main thread or its original adoption page.

⟡ if uploading to toyhou.se, assign credit to the main thread (or original adoption page) and the designer.
      ⟡ for image credits, credit akami-chan for the lines/base and the respective artist for the design.
    STRIKES / BANS

⟡ deliberate rule abuse will have consequences.
      ⟡ rule-breakers will be given one strike per offense. on the third offense, they will be banned.
      ⟡ if the staff feel anyone has severely broken the rules, they will be banned immediately.
      ⟡ art thieves and plagiarists will automatically be banned with no warning.
      ⟡ a situation does not have to be explicitly stated in the rules to result in a strike or ban.

in the case of a ban,
      ⟡ the user can still keep their flox, but they can no longer participate in anything related to the species.
      ⟡ ⟡ this includes breeding/trading/gifting their flox, participating in events, interacting with any threads/adopts, etc.
      ⟡ if the user no longer wants their flox, they will be readopted. these readoptions can only be held by the staff.
      ⟡ only usd flox can be sold for the amount they were bought for.
      ⟡ all items are voided.
      -
    ⟡ i reserve the right to add, remove, or amend rules if necessary.
    -
ImageImage
Last edited by allinian on Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:34 pm, edited 54 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ staff ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:25 am

intro + linksrules ⟡ staff ⟡ activitiesaboutfaqstamps + affiliates

STAFF COMPENSATION

ALL STAFF MEMBERS (guest included) earn an unedited custom/myo upon initial hire.
    ⟡ this floc does not count towards the twelve-floc limit.
    ⟡ it may be redeemed at any time, even if the user is no longer part of the staff / the one month guest artist period is up.
    ⟡ guest artists earn this custom/myo after making at least two new designs.

⟡ this custom/myo can be gifted or traded, but the doesnt-count-toward-slots perk is lost upon ownership change. the limit is still twelve unless a golden keybox is bought, and this 'extra slot' can never be redeemed again.

GUEST ARTISTS earn 15 tokens per design (so max. 75 tokens a month for 5 designs).
    ⟡ if hired as an official artist, compensation will stop being given per design and they will earn the standard staff compensation at the start of the next month.

STAFF earn 100 tokens for every month active, paid on the 1st of each month.
    ⟡ as a perk, staff will not need to wait for a shop opening to spend these tokens--there will be a designated 'staff shop' to buy items.
    ⟡ no more than the monthly 100 tokens can be spent in this shop at a time, and remaining, unspent tokens will be put into the user's token bank. (may change in the near future)
    ⟡ yes, this means pattern tickets and golden keyboxes will not be able to be bought through the staff shop. however, after the tokens are banked, staff can use their earned tokens to buy these items from the general shop when it opens.
    ⟡ staff are welcome to offer their 100 tokens worth of items up for trade before actually buying them (but the actual tokens themselves cannot be traded)

⟡ an active artist is defined by a minimum of 3 designs per month.
    ⟡ if an artist creates less than 3 designs, compensation remains at 15 tokens per design.

⟡ artists will always be counted as active for the first month (when they were a guest artist + hired) and receive the active-compensation on the 1st of the next month after their trial. (this is so all staff get their compensations at the same time, on the 1st of each month).

⟡ an active moderator is defined on a case-by-case basis.

⟡ these amounts/numbers may change as the species grows.
    i will post in the discord announcements channel before any updates are made.
Last edited by allinian on Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:51 pm, edited 43 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ activities ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:27 am

intro + linksrulesstaff ⟡ activities ⟡ aboutfaqstamps + affiliates
catharsis chambergame stream hub

the fox-n-key is an interactive adoptable featuring item collection through games and events.
    the key to unlocking your floc's true nature lies in how you nurture it.
    the two outcomes, virtuous and corrupt, manifest themselves in different appearances.
    if you raise your floc to be good, it will look different than if you raise it to be bad.
    the main method of nurturing your floc is to collect items.
    these special items will be given out during various games and events. they can also be bought in the shop with tokens Image.

tokens can be earned through the following methods:
    ⟡ completing prompts
    creating a design that is made into a floc
    ⟡ game streams
    ⟡ giveaways/events

once you and your floc have collected ten virtuous or corrupt points, you can apply for catharsis.
    catharsis is the process in which floc auras are released and their appearances change depending on their nature.
    once you and your floc have collected thirty more virtuous or corrupt points, you can apply for awakening.

awakening is the process in which a floc's aura takes shape, their eyes open, and psychic energy reaches its peak.
    this is the final form of flox.

both catharsis and awakening occur in the catharsis chamber. see the link to the chamber above.

pictured above is an example of a game stream.
    during the game you have a chance to win tokens, virtuous Items (v-items), corrupt Items (c-Items), a keybox, or even a floc !
    navigate to the game stream hub for more information + to look out for future streams !

during the game, players take turns choosing tiles on the board.
    when a tile is chosen the space under it is revealed to be a floc, keybox, go-again, lose-turn, v-item, c-item, 5-15 tokens or an empty space.
    after all prize tiles are uncovered, the game will end.
    winners may sell or trade their items for other fnk items, c$, cs pets/items, or art.

v and c-items require a valid record of transaction to be legitimate during catharsis.
    visit the archive updates thread for details.
    all items (sold or not) will be checked for authenticity when applying for catharsis.

selling or trading items that do not belong to you will be reported as art theft.
Last edited by allinian on Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:22 pm, edited 15 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ about ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:30 am

intro + linksrulesstaffactivities ⟡ about ⟡ faqstamps + affiliates

flox are a species of magical foxes possessing sealed, psychic powers. the staff at fox-n-key are working hard to research and form bonds with a variety of flox to discover more about their mysterious past.
    because flox depend on specific keys to unlock their psychic powers, they will befriend whoever carries it.

⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡Image

flox treat the owner of their key as a role model, and so they are very impressionable.
    a floc can develop bad habits easily, so the utmost care is required.
    flox's attributes vary depending on its character.
    virtuous flox will grow one horn and corrupted flox will grow four after undergoing catharsis.

⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡Image Image

a virtuous floc will emit a bright aura, and a corrupted floc will emit a dark one.
    the aura becomes apparent only after undergoing catharsis.
    ⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡Image Image

the colors of the horns and aura will vary depending on the floc.
Last edited by allinian on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ frequently asked questions ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:31 am

intro + linksrulesstaffactivitiesabout ⟡ faq ⟡ stamps + affiliates

Q. what exactly is the floc realm and where is it?
    A.
    the floc realm is actually... right here on earth ! it is just the general term for anywhere that the floc species reside––whether that is in a forest, a cave, a human's home, etc. flox originally did have a planet of their own, but it was completely obliterated in the struggle against the giants that invaded. all that is left of that planet is a chunk of its core––better known as the five crystal pillars in the catharsis chamber.

Q. do flox have a language?
    A.
    flox do not have a spoken language. they are extremely intelligent and communicate through telepathy. when expressing floc communication, whether in art or writing, feel free to make them appear to be speaking (through speech bubbles, "quotations", etc.)--after all, in the floc realm, telepathy is speaking. however, please keep in mind they dont actually make audible noises when communicating.

Q. would they be considered 'pet' creatures?
    A.
    they are largely misunderstood by other species due to their "cute" appearance. it is common for them to humor bigger species by playing along as their "pet", but basically they assume whatever role is expected of them. think like "secret agent".

Q. do they eat? if so, what kind of diet?
    A.
    flox primarily feed on the aura of the living things around them (symbiotic, not parasitic) but also consume solids for taste. when it comes to solids, flox have really diverse diets. they can eat small critters such as rabbits, rodents, birds, and frogs. however, due to their inability to kill, such things must be provided to them by their keyholder or another source. in general--they are not carnivorous––and prefer to eat fruits, berries, and nuts.

Q. what is the lifespan of a floc?
    A.
    flox die naturally at the end of their 100th year (counted in earth years) and will only die sooner due to outside forces.

Q. can floc breed?
    A.
    flox do breed, visit the nursery to learn more.

Q. are flox physically born and have an infant/youth stage, or do they simply happen into existence as they are?
    A.
    flox are physically born as a kit. they have a juvenile stage- what you see when you adopt, and they psychically age as they go through catharsis. visit the nursery to learn about specific courtship rituals.

Q. do flox ever open their eyes?
    A.
    locked and preliminary catharsis flox never open their eyes.

Q. do flox have actual eyes?
    A.
    flox do not have pupils/irises/etc. once they are awakened, their eyes open to reveal a pit of forever-flowing aura.

Q. what happens when a floc's key breaks?
    A.
    flox keys are made of an alien material that is (so far) impossible to break. it is unlikely that a floc's key would ever break. however, it logically follows that flox would become severely depressed, having lost its only method of freedom.

Q. can they live in cities and other crowded places?
    A.
    yes, flox live in all sorts of environments all across the world.

Q. do floc have blood?
    A.
    yes, flox do have blood, but it has some components that are different from a normal fox's blood. specifically, their blood contains what researchers consider to be a "mutated" protein that carries some kind of unidentified energy.

Q. can flox be the animal form of _______ species?
    A.
    no, flox have their own mysteries waiting to be uncovered. do not mix them with another species.

Q. do flox have genders?
    A.
    yes, flox have genders. however, genders are a human concept and not inherent to flox. flox generally have no reason to reveal their genders to outsiders, and so key-holders are often the first to find out what gender a floc is.

Q. do flox have powers?
    A.
    aside from limited telepathy and levitation, locked flox do not have powers.

Q. do flox's blood change colors?
    A.
    the blood itself is red. like most mammals, hemoglobin carries oxygen through the blood. sometimes though, a faint, colored aura can be seen evaporating from the blood.

Q. are flox hollow on the inside?
    A.
    actually no! although flox seem hollow on the inside because nothing can be seen from the keyhole, flox actually have organ systems including respiration and digestive.

Q. can foxfire flox light things on fire?
    A.
    no, foxfire is a spectral flame that does not burn physical bodies. it is more like a concentrated manifestation of their aura.

Q. is it appropriate to refer to flox as "it"?
    A.
    perfectly fine. flox generally do not find this demeaning.

Q. how does the flox's keyhole work? what does it look like on the inside?
    A.
    the flox's keyhole is surrounded by an organ system unique to the flox species. this system deals with internalized psychic energies. flox keys are made with an alien metal not found on earth. when inserted, this metal reacts with certain components of psychic energy to alter the organ system- which has the effect of "unlocking" the stored aura or heightening the psychic energy to another stage.

Q. can flox's keyholes be positioned in other places on their bodies?
    A.
    the location of the keyhole may change throughout the different stages of a floc's life.

Q. how do flox feel if their owner has been bad and has their key revoked?
    A.
    this varies depending on the floc. nost commonly, as soon as they key holder switches, the floc becomes attached to the new owner.

Q. what would happen if a floc became seriously ill?
    A.
    actually it is difficult for flox to become ill. they are immune to most diseases and have never been known to die due to disease.

Q. what happens if a floc is thrown off a cliff?
    A.
    it will fall until it is near enough to a solid/liquid surface to begin floating.

Q. do flox have hearts?
    A.
    yes, a floc has one heart.

Q. what happens if you cut off three horns of an unlocked corrupt floc?
    A.
    you would have a very confused corrupt floc, who may develop self-image issues and severe headaches.

Q. what are some things that are impossible for flox to do?
    A.
    it is impossible for flox to speak or make any verbal noises. it is impossible for locked flox to fly. it is impossible for flox to kill another creature.

Q. what prohibits flox from killing?
    A.
    they are physically unable to carry through a fatal attack. their bodies will freeze (as in stop) before delivering the killing blow.

Q. how do corrupt and virtuous fight?
    A.
    usually flox settle conflicts using their auras as displays of power. even though they are forbidden to kill, they are able to injure and otherwise wound an opponent. this is not to say that virtuous and corrupt flox are naturally opposed- this is a key-holder established mindset.

Q. if flox are forbidden to kill, what happens if they indirectly do so?
    A.
    this is one of the "outside forces" that causes flox to die. if they accidentally or intentionally take life, then their own life must end. this usually does not happen accidentally though since flox are hyper aware of their surroundings.

Q. can flox be crushed and die?
    A.
    yes, this is an "outside force" that can end a flox's life before it's 100th year.

Q. do flox ever playfight?
    A.
    absolutely! it is part of their nature to interact competitively with its peers.

Q. can flox go into water?
    A.
    water is generally challenging for flox because of the way their levitation works. usually they are stuck between a state of panicked splashing and a state of repelling the water.

Q. why are flox only attracted to their one key?
    A.
    when a floc is born, the first thing it does is manifest a key. this key has a physical, metal body that has a psychic signature that matches the floc. for this reason, flox need specific keys to unlock themselves.

Q. how does a floc find its key?
    A.
    in the event that a floc loses its key, its sole purpose will be to relocate it by feelings its surroundings for a matching psychic signature.

Q. what was the eyes open event? can i find game and/or the lore somewhere?
    A.
    the eyes open event (EOE) was an event akami hosted back during fnk v1. it opened our eyes and allowed us to understand just a fraction of what the flox have gone through in their past. screenshots of all stages of the game (aka the lore) can be found here. the actual game can be played (until the end of 2020) and found here. a guide with all the passwords can be found here.

Q. when a new floc is posted for an adoption, how is it "found" story-wise?
    A.
    most flox are just out and about since they came to earth after years of roaming in space (after their previous planet was destroyed). so when a floc is posted for adoption, imagine it as you running into the floc (anywhere) and trying to form a bond with them. the adoption process can be seen as trying to earn the floc's trust so that they give you their key in hopes that you will help them unlock themselves (catharsis + awakened stages).

Q. can flox hear? or at least, how good is their hearing?
    A.
    yes-- flox can hear ! the way their ears function + their hearing ability is the same as the foxes humans know.

Q. can flox sense the aura of other creatures?
    A.
    yes, flox can sense the auras of other living things (as that is how they find their primary source of food). of all things though, they can sense their own + other flox's auras the best.

Q. how do flox "see" things? is it more blurry/abstract? echolocation like? a form of colourblindness?
    A.
    when it comes to sight, they see as well as foxes do, just not through their eyes. however, since we have no way of knowing how real-life foxes actually see things, just imagine them seeing things like humans do, but better.

Q. does heat affect aura sensing? confuse flox actually?
    A.
    heat does not affect how flox perceive things. the floc aura we refer to is more of an abstract fantastical thing that does not have much to do with the 'real world'.

Q. does everything living contain aura?
    A.
    yes, every living thing contains aura in a floc's eyes (or more accurately.. mind).

Q. can flox gather specific "statuses" from the auras of others? like if something is afraid or injured, but not when they're close enough to "see" it?
    A.
    flox cannot gather specific and detailed statuses of other living things from their aura alone-- but say, a floc is in a forest and there is an injured creature nearby, they would be able to feel that something is distressed but cannot pinpoint what/why/the degree until actually seeing/encountering it.

their ability to 'sense' auras also varies depending on which stage they are at-- ex. kits basically not being able to identify anything about auras other than what is a good or bad source of food/energy (and still not very good at that).

flox can only get a vague idea of non-floc auras because the primary purpose of being able to see these in the first place is for food. so for example, if they come across an apple tree, they can tell if an apple is 'good' in terms of food (which would translate to humans as being ripe or rotten), but cant tell if like, the tree itself lacks water.

Q. what about the "statuses" of other floc auras?
    A.
    when it comes to floc auras, they can definitely get more detailed information such as if one is injured, leaning towards virtuous/corrupt, or even how powerful their psychic energy is. the second one is pretty important in terms of helping a locked floc decide who to hang around, as if theyre leaning towards virtuous they ideally dont want to be hanging around the corrupt crowd. the last is also useful for settling conflicts––using their auras to send a "dont mess with me im powerful :I" message when necessary.

Q. can their keys be different shapes or are they always the traditional shape?
    A.
    floc keys are always that traditional shape, but you/your floc are always welcome to decorate/add on to it.

Q. would it be possible for a floc's keybox to be a special sort of box? music box, jewelry box, other sort of storage things?
    A.
    yes, as long as it is a box that can fit their key... anything goes.

Q. do flox feel hot/cold, and if they do are they affected by those temperatures? can they overheat or get frostbite?
    A.
    yes, they do feel hot and cold + are affected by those temperatures. they have organ systems similar to foxes and are affected by pretty much the same things. their ancestors back on their original planet may not have been... but since coming to earth that has all changed.

Q. can awakened corrupt flox arm wrestle?
    A.
    their wings are just in the shape of hands, so no, they cant really. if someone were to wave their hands through a floc's wings, it would go right through.

Q. can floc have horns with more than one color?
    A.
    at the moment, no.

Q. what is a floc's key?
    A.
    a key is a floc's materialized essence, and it is required for them to be born + awaken and unlock themselves. they typically range from 10-20 cm in size (4-8 in).

Q. what is a floc's keybox?
    A.
    the keybox is pretty much just a holder for the key.

Q. are keyboxes required?
    A.
    yes, they are, because flox have an unexplainable nature and wish for its key to be cherished and kept safe at all times.

Q. where does the keybox come from?
    A.
    it is different for main adopts and nursery-born kits.

for main adopt flox, the story can be assumed that you, the owner, upon winning them (running into them in the wild) are entrusted with the floc's key. as the new owner you can decide if this floc already had their keybox with them (and gave it to you along with their key) or if they lost it while coming to earth (and then you are therefore tasked to find a new keybox for it!)

since these flox were born on their original planet, their first keybox was provided by their (unknown) parents.

for nursery flox (born on earth), a keybox of some sort is required because when two signals sync, only an essence of a kit is created. these boxes are almost always provided by the parents' owners. the order things are materialized is: essence --> key (if a box is provided) --> kit

Q. is a floc's key found in the keybox? just kept in there? does it matter?
    A.
    yes, it is found in there.
    it can be just kept in there, but can also be taken out (worn as an accessory).
    does it matter? somewhat--as long as the floc's key is kept somewhere safe with their owner it is fine.

think of the keybox as a safe-keeping box for something valuable. upon buying it, it came in a box.
    after taking it home, the thing doesnt have to be in there 24/7, can be taken out to display, but is often returned when not used/held there for safekeeping.

Q. --
    A.
    --
Last edited by allinian on Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:57 am, edited 35 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ stamps + affiliates ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:33 am

intro + linksrulesstaffactivitiesaboutfaq ⟡ stamps + affiliates ⟡

Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438655][img]https://i.imgur.com/4LpOokj.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438655][img]https://i.imgur.com/LDGLhTY.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438655][img]https://i.imgur.com/59gosFb.gif[/img][/url]

by bats
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438655][img]https://i.imgur.com/6I49uAY.png[/img][/url]

please pm me to affiliate.
    affiliates must provide a stamp or banner.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by allinian on Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 20 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ reserved ⟡

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:37 am

allinian

My pets