Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Wip

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:01 am

marking!!!
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:03 am

mark!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:17 am

i have to mark, I must <3
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:02 am

Opening founder slots for 1 hour (closing at 4pm est)
These are so that I can test the lines, make any necessary changes, and work on some without getting overloaded.

They will open fully later, once I clear some things off my to-do list and get thing situated.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:07 am

Username: DraconisSumeris
100 words:
The cats of Camelot live in an old castle, somehow just the right size for them to take residince in. Surrounding this castle is a light forest, full of prey and a river running through it for nearby water. There are a few clearnings here and there, apt for training their knights and holding celebrations. Outside the foreast to the east lays a large range of mountions, and to the west is a desert.

The weather generally stays nice, but every so often a harsh storm will blow through and the cats will shelter inside their castle, protected from the elements.

Fur Type: short
Inspiration: cat on the left hand side
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 am

Username: Hevno
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The Heart of the Decay, despite their name, live within a flourishing region. They live in a large pine tree forest, where the leaves of the trees are dense and keep them protected from even the harshest of weather. The region is somewhat cold, and much more desirable for long-furred cats to live and pass through the area. The forest these cats live in expands across the horizon for a couple miles in each direction, and to their knowledge, the Heart of Decay cats are the only party living within the dense forest. With the presence of pine trees, the Heart of Decay rarely get to experience sunlight, unless they venture outside of the forest - which isn't encouraged.

The forest only concludes in the South by opening into a path between a series of mountains. These mountains aren't traveled very often, and the Heart of Decay tends to leave them alone. To the North, however, lays a large river, where the water is so clear, you can see the bottom of the lake without a problem. The cats of the clan have taken to calling it the "crystal pool", and venture there to get their water each morning and night.
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I would prefer they be a darker color scheme, with eyes that contrast their pelt. Scarring would be awesome too! I'll leave that up to you <3
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:15 am

Username:
    ThunderCry04
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
    RuinClan makes their home in the abandoned ruins of what was a human civilization. The forest that surrounds their camp, the human ruins, is full of dead, crooked trees, showing the destruction of what happened within its wooded lands. Just past the woods, to the north, is the oak tree forest that RuinClan uses for its primary source of prey. To the northeast is a pinewood with a human town and temple in its depths, which is where RuinClan cats go to discuss problems with their warrior ancestors. In the center of the territory is a flatland full of springy grass with a small river, named Elk's River after the clan's founder, flows through. South of the river is marsh and eventually the sea.
    Fur type:
    Long fur
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
    A long-haired black silver classic tabby with low white.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:21 am

Username: KittenGirl2005
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The cats of the Fallen Forest live in a woodland that has been rocked by natural disaster. There are blackened trees from lightning strikes, gashes through the earth where an earthquake has hit, muddy ground from flooding, and remnants of avalanches everywhere you look. There doesn't seem to be any order to the land: trees are clumped together in random places; some ground is grassy while the patch right next to it is bare; flowers bloom in the dead of winter; and in spite of the disasters, the land is rich in prey. Because of the trials of living in such a disaster magnet, the cats here are hardy and usually rough around the edges. 115 words
Fur type: Long furred please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Brown marbled tabby with white chest, underbelly and forepaws please c:
Here's a marbled tabby reference c:
Last edited by Kitten-Girl-500 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:24 am

Username: Raincloud the 33rd
A large and prosperous city on a mountainous island on the coast, in a fictional world where the cats live like humans. It is a peaceful and happy place for the most part, and filled with shops, villages and trades, as well as a large span of forest in between each city - the most dangerous locations in the land are, in fact, those forests. It has existed for several generations of sovereigns and it's primary source of income is trade with other neighboring nations for their abundance of fish. The main part of the story takes place in the capitol, where a new sovereign is being chosen. I haven't fill decided but I'm thinking it may take place in a personal story world of mine so that I can develop it alongside those, otherwise it'll just be a random cat city.
Fur type: short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
This but with a white muzzle, paws and tail tip, and a white diamond on chest and a dash on forehead - blue-green eyes.
Somewhat glossy fur. Small scars on front legs, one on each.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:27 am

Username: MySpoons
In the rich forests older than any ancestor's memories, lives a group of loosely connected wild cats. The expanse of untamed forest, nicknamed the Wilds, is protected from the human troubles of the world. Secrets, shadows, and mysticism diversity the various groups, isolating some and bring others together. Live is not easy: the forest is similar to those found in North America, with elk, deer, moose, foxes, and coyotes. Prey can be plentiful in the rich seasons but cold and sickness create struggles in the colder half of the year. These fractured groups of wild cats are between points in history, with the emergence of serious dangers and powerful factions sweeping in the area. Their way of life is about to be altered forever. [124/100]

Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Like a king cheetah, please, but with blacks, slate greys, and blue (as blue as you can make it while being realistic :3) and intense orange eyes. HEX: #ff511c

*if possible, can he have some scarring around his eyes? like they were scratched but the eyes themselves are fine
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left