Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Wip

Postby Frisco » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:50 am

Username: Frisco
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: [ 192/100 word minimum ]
Growing high above the treetops is a mossy old tower. The very tops reach the clouds, though it can't be seen, as the air is filed with multi-coloured smokes, glittering with unknown lights. Within it lives a wizard, deemed more powerful than any. Magic can be felt in the air. It seeps underneath the doors, through cracks between the weathered bricks. It gives birth to awful, malicious creatures that attack anything that moves. They would bring destruction to the forest if it wasn't for familiars that keep their population in check.

Most animals stay away from this place, too afraid of the power and what it brings. Though bountiful, the shining glowshrooms and carnivorous plants do not attract them enough to cross the border of the forest. Probably for the best, as few of those plants are actually edible.

Supernatural powers have shaped the lands around the tower. Some trees have odd colours and it's not uncommon to see them move about. They grow extremely thick and their branches and leaves completely block out the sunlight. Yet, it's never completely dark because of glowing fungi and the air dotted with glimmering lights.
Fur type: short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** this or that with one blue eye please

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful_Lies » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:50 am

Username: Sinful_Lies
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
Lostclan is an old group of cats that got seperated from the rest of their group in a storm. Lostclan got the nickname and it stuck. Lostclan lives in an abandoned twoleg mine. Lostclan does not know why the mine was so swiftly abandoned, but it was. Lostclan cats used to be scared that one day the dead twoleg monsters would come back alive and kill them, but as moons have past the monsters have laid dormant. The cats have learned that during green leaf rodents will often hide under the dead twoleg monsters to escape the hot sun. The harsh green leaf and leaf bare take their toll on Lostclan cats, but they have learned how to adapt over time.
Fur type: short fur or hairless
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A gray tuxedo with pink eyes? If not pink eyes just a very bright color. Could they also have a lot of scars?

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:56 am

Username: RupturedRaptor
(is it ok to have this in the same setting at my vok pride & soft chowder? if so:) Skypeak Valley is located within the highest peaks of the uplands. Technically sharing a small portion of their territory with the lions the two groups almost never come into contact as the Skypeak cats hardly ever go to ground level. Skypeak has a range of small walkways that cats can cross but predators cannot cross. They build sheltered areas with large rocks to provide cover from flying threats. Skypeak isn't for the faint hearted, there's little food up there and falling would mean an almost certain death. The winters are cold and harsh and the summers transform the mysterious rocky pillars into heated sticks. However, being so high up is arguably much better than trying to survive down below.
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
light blue eyes, C5EFFD is possible
something somewhat like this, but more simple perhaps? Basically an almost white base with a lighter grey back and darker tail tip. if possible i'd like the inner ears to be a different color to the rest of the ear. ^^
Last edited by Raptocidic on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:58 am

Username: weegeestar5
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: These cats live inside the Twolegplace, amongst the hustle and bustle of the city life. The main camp is inside a secluded area in the city's park, though the reality is they have a lot of camp bases amongst the city due to it's size. They typically keep away from busy streets, preferring to stick to alleyways and hidden tunnels. They often hunt pigeons, mice and rats, but will also take food from bins if they deem it suitable enough. They also consider the various gardens in the city to be a part of their territory, however they do not often start fights with the kittypets there. These cats show very little fear towards Twolegs, as they are used to their presence. (122 words)
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: blue ticked tabby, maybe with amber or blue eyes?

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:59 am

Username: Vampire Adam
    This group of cats has made their home in what's left of an abandoned factory at the edge of a large, heavily populated city, where there are skyscrapers that reach for the stars and docks that creep out over the bay. To the south are a few suburban neighborhoods, and to the west, the landscape becomes more rural. They freely explore all these places, creeping amongst the human structures like a jungle made of concrete and glass. The whole factory belongs to them, and they will aggressively defend it against any unwelcome visitors. Only a select few guests are permitted; those who can prove useful to the group.
Fur type: short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: like this with gold eyes if possible
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:59 am

Mark :eyes:
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:00 am

Username: Meowdle
The Stridestep Clowder is a proud “clan” of cats living within an abandoned building in a city. They claim the entire city as their territory, though rival “gangs” of cats would argue otherwise. The city is quite large, with tall skyscrapers and small residential homes alike. The area surrounding the city is a forest consisting of many large hills, but the cats tend to stick to the city rather than the wilds. They claim that it is safer -- less predators, more prey. This “safety” is debatable, however. Cars, construction, humans, dogs -- the cats must face these threats and more in their urban home.
Fur type: short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
Black and white bicolor tabby with blue eyes
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:01 am

Founders are CLOSED again, I will complete the ones posted later this evening, I need to get some sleep before I work.
Thankyou!

If you missed the opening, keep an eye on the thread for more; as I will open more slots when I am able.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:07 am

dang it- i was just about to post my form
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:07 am

Username: Obstagoon!
Relic Cats are a group of mostly hairless cats, living in a sewage system. In the damp, dark sewers, they are the apex hunters, often searching for days for food, then bringing it down as if it were nothing. As a group, they have taken down large animals that ventured too far into the sewers, including crocodiles and snakes. The system is like a maze, but the cats know where to go from living there so long. A newcomer might get lost, but these cats know the darkness well, and are good at fighting down in the deep, dark waters of the sewers...

Fur type: hairless
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Please, have fun with the design! It is completely up to you!

Oops didn't know it closed sorry!
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me