Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

RPW Nursery Thread - Open by Ravendarus

Based on Click to view
Artist Ravendarus [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 1 second
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf ;;

RPW Nursery Thread - Open

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:48 pm

by Soulfirewolf

About RPW breeding and puppies
    Here you will find little pups of the rainbow paint wolves! Rainbow paint wolves usually have one to three pups per litter, but using a special item may allow your RPWs to have four pups per litter. Rainbow paint puppies are playful and often love to explore their paint powers. They, just like normal puppies, will grow to their full size in a few months. Paint pups need to feed on paint for the first few days of their life, they can eat meat after they start teething. Paint pups are born in one of their parent's pouch. The pouch will only appear after the parent becomes mates with another, then they can have puppies. Any gender can form a pouch. Rainbow paint wolves mate for life.

Breeding Rules
    • RPWs can breed regardless of their gender identity or sex.
    • RPWs can only breed with other RPWs or their subspecies.
    • RPW breeding can happen between either two partners or three partners.
    • RPWs must be mates for two weeks before they will be allowed to breed.
    • RPWs can have up to seven litters.
    • RPWs must wait one month in between each litter before they can breed again.
    • RPWs mate for life and can only breed with their mate(s).
    ── An exception to this rule is if you have purchased a clone stone in the store
    ── However, you may ask an owner/admin to divorce your wolves if there are issues with the other owner, the other owner has quit, etc.
    ── If your RPWs are in a polyamorous relationship, they must continue to breed within the same trio. RPWs are allowed to have more than three partners, but just can’t breed outside of their original trio without the use of a clone stone. For example, wolf A, B, and C are a “breeding trio,” but they also have a partner D. You'd need a clone stone to breed A, B, C and D together because D isn't apart of the “breeding trio,” but is still in the relationship.
    • Divorced wolves may only breed as many times as they have left.
    ── EXAMPLE: If you have one wolf that has bred once and one wolf that has bred twice, they only have five breedings left.
    • Divorced wolves that have already bred the full limit before divorcing and have found a new mate may breed once with said mate! If you divorce them after that they won't have any breedings left.
    ── The only exception to this rule is if you make the pup as a custom and take away one of your RPW's breeding slots. One pup per slot, so if you made twin kids it would take up two slots.
    • If a user has quit CS, but their RPW's mate is still active and the owner of the mate would like to breed them, they have permission to do so however they solely have the right to decide the pups fate.
    ── The one who quit is inactive and therefore is unable to decide. If the owner has quit and the RPW's mate would like a divorce they are also allowed to have it.
    • You are allowed to put mated wolves in the pound with permission of the mate's owner and the original artist.
    • RPWs may be grown after one month from the date they were adopted, or age right to adult at two. All growths are done on the aging thread.
    • If you are struggling to find someone to age your wolf and their ref is over three months old, you are allowed to use their ref in a breeding.
    • Special RPWs are able to pass down traits unless it is specified otherwise.
    ── All special traits will be rolled for unless you have an item.
    • You are allowed to say if you don't want a certain trait being passed down.
    • If you need to get your RPW’s hex codes, you can use this website to get them.
    • If the artist of your RPW did not say if they were apart of a subspecies or not, please contact them and ask them. If the artist of that RPW is inactive, please contact one of the owners or administrators and ask them. Do not assume your RPW is apart of a subspecies or not.
    • RPWs may only breed with other RPWs and the breeding must be done by an offical nursery artist.

Rollings
    • General guidelines:
    ── All rollings are done on a 100-sided die or a RNG out of 100
    ── Any trait under rare is an auto-pass if both parents share the same trait.
    ── Any trait that is rare and above must be rolled for.
    ── All rarities for traits can be found here.
    ── All subspecies and their traits can be found here.

• Subspecies
    ── If RPWs all of the same subspecies are bred together, they are guaranteed to produce offspring of that subspecies and the edits that coincide with that subspecies AND are expressed in that wolf. If the edits are not typical of that subspecies, those edits must be rolled for like any other edits.
    ── If RPWs of different subspecies are bred together, a two-sided coin will have to be flipped to determine which subspecies the pups will be (out of the two subspecies the parents are). If it is between three wolves of different subspecies, use a three-side dice to determine what the pups will be (out of the three subspecies the parents are).
    ── If an RPW that does belong to a subspecies breeds with a RPW that is not apart of that subspecies, flip a two-side coin to determine if the pup will be apart of that subspecies (one side would mean that the pup would be apart of that subspecies, the other side means that they would not be apart of that subspecies). If it is between three wolves, use a three-sided dice (one side would mean that the pup would be apart of the subspecies, another side would mean that the pup would not be apart of that subspecies, and the final side depends on what the third wolf’s subspecies is or lack thereof).

• Number of pups:
    ── 1-10 out of 100 gets triplets
    ── 11-40 out of 100 gets twins
    ── 41-100 out of 100 gets a singleton

• Paint: Starting with the most rare paint out of the parents, you roll to see if the pup gets the rarity of paint. If you do not roll the most rare paint out of the parents, you continue rolling down the list until you roll to get that paint rarity. For example, if a rare paint wolf and a common paint wolf breed, you would start rolling from rare. If you do not roll for rare paint, you would go down and try to roll for uncommon paint. If you don’t roll for uncommon paint, you automatically get common paint. Also, if wolves with all common paint breed, their pups will get common paint since common paint is the least rare type of paint.
    ── If you roll between 1-5 out of 100, the legendary paint passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-10 out of 100, the very rare paint passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-30 out of 100, the rare paint passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-50 out of 100, the uncommon paint passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-100 out of 100, the common paint passes down

• Edits not shared amongst parents: You roll for each edit expressed in the parents. If the parents express the same edit, please see the next bullet. Each edit, depending on its rarity, has a different likelihood that it will pass.
    ── If you roll between 1-5 out of 100, the legendary edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-10 of out 100, the very rare edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-30 out of 100, the rare edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-50 out of 100, the uncommon edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-80 out of 100, the common edit passes down

• Edits shared amongst parents: You roll for each edit expressed in the parents. These rolling rules are only used if the parents share the same edit. Since the edit is shared between multiple parents, you are allowed to roll twice using the rollings below in an attempt for the edit to pass on to the pup.
    ── If you roll between 1-6 out of 100, the legendary edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-11 of out 100, the very rare edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-33 out of 100, the rare edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-55 out of 100, the uncommon edit passes down
    ── If you roll between 1-88 out of 100, the common edit passes down

• Edits not shared amongst grandparents: There is a possibility that grandparents' edits can be passed down into their grandchildren. You roll for each edit expressed in the grandparents. Each edit, depending on its rarity, has a different likelihood that it will pass.
    ── If you roll between 1-3 out of 100, the legendary edit passes down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-5 out of 100, the very rare editpasses down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-15 out of 100, the rare edit passes down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-25 out of 100, the uncommon edit passes down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-40 out of 100, the common edit passes down from a grandparent

• Edits shared amongst grandparents: There is a possibility that grandparents' edits can be passed down into their grandchildren. You roll for each edit expressed in the grandparents. Each edit, depending on its rarity, has a different likelihood that it will pass. There is an increased likelihood of 10% that offspring will receive the particular trait that is common amongst the grandparents. Also, you are allowed to roll for a second chance of getting that edit if the edit is shared amongst the parents.
    ── If you roll between 1-4 out of 100, the legendary edit passes down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-6 out of 100, the very rare editpasses down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-17 out of 100, the rare edit passes down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-28 out of 100, the uncommon edit passes down from a grandparent
    ── If you roll between 1-44 out of 100, the common edit passes down from a grandparent

Last edited by Ravendarus on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Nursery Thread - DNP

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:33 am

Saved
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Nursery Thread

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:34 am

Saved
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Nursery Thread - Open

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:34 am

Open you may mark <3
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Nursery Thread - Open

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm

marking!
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me