Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of kings

Postby acronymm » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:58 pm

Username: Acronymm
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: Their pride will be built near a large, clear water hole. There are many rocky ledges and caves for shelter and a few Acacia and Bobab trees for shade, and to act as markers. They have made their territory quite close to their hunting grounds, where zebra and antelope and other victims roam, not to mention rival prides! Besides from that, they have chosen an all around great spot to start their pride. The only question now is, will they fall or rise to the top? Their leader has ambition and intelligence, the wise and strict attitude to lead their pride, but will this be enough? The leader had to battle a few other prides, one on one with the main male/female of the pride. Driving them out took long, tending to their injuries took even longer.
Maned or not maned: Maned please
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Maybe for design inspiration, a King cheetah/Maned Hyena (or regular)/African Wild Dog? Any predatory Savannah animal c:

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:30 am

Username: Mozzy.
100 words about their territory:
With a salty taste to the breeze, and the lone lion turned towards the sun, blazing down on the white beach. They'd reached the ocean, after many weeks of travelling to what would be their forever home. As the sun lowered in the sky, the young lion decided it should be time to make a temporary shelter; a more permanent home would be found when there was more light. Having found a small cave along the shoreline, they settled in. Before sleep had overcome them, they looked up into a sea of a different kind. The sky was rich with stars, unspoilt by anything. They reflected off the ocean which made the lion feel like they were in an eternal ocean of stars. With a smile, they fell asleep.

The next morning brought on a great adventure, it was time to find the 'spot', and of course to experience the local cuisine. The wildlife around here was a lot different from what they were used to, but the young lion was up for the challenge. After half a day of searching near the shore, and sampling different kinds of fish and small mammals, they'd found it. There was a hilled area, with a large cliff face plummeting towards the beach. About halfway down the cliff face, there was a deep cavern with a cave system running into the earth. The young lion knew this would be where they'd spend their days; sitting atop the cliff looking out to the endless seas.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration: xxx
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:42 am

Username: \OwO/
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:they had travelled for miles, bloodthirsty and gloryhunting, slaying anything with a heartbeat. They wandered for days apon end, no sleep, food or water. There eyes were already set on where they were going. Overthrowing the most powerful emperor and claim his teritory. But that wasnt going to be easy. Every night they would pray to the stars, pray for a miracle to happen. After a while, the pride lost hope: but their leader didnt. She search here and there, near and far for and answer and wouldnt stop til the god gave them all a sign - a sign that it would be okay. They set upon the emperors land, slaying any lion that dare try to stop them. As they stepped forward, they emperor was nowhere to be found. They setled there until one night the emperor return and almost killed their leader. "i command you to leave! You are banished!" they set on their was out of lion lands and into the dark damp canyon of no return. "time for my revenge"
    Maned or not maned: not maned
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: alright, so i have a game called lioden and i adore my king there. Maybe could the base look a bit like the demiurge base there? heres my king
Last edited by jupiter, on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iago. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:48 am

Username: Chaotic Dreams
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: His territory is in a deep ravine hidden in the jungle. He prefers living in ravines and this one is still fairly new to him. His last ravine caved in, killing the whole of the pride, while he was out hunting. He hopes to find other lions that are willing to join him. He hates being lonely.
Maned or not maned: maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: https://images.app.goo.gl/DwynbkbETXGHNxzF7
INFP-T
Slytherin
Leo
(:
iago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 am

Spots are closed
@Acronymm accepted Done
@Mozzy. accepted
@ \OwO/ I dont want to do explicit designs based on lioden lions but i can accept if you dont mind it being significantly different

@Chaotic Dreams I was only accepting three this time sorry! these are test ones but when i reopen them you're welcome to post again
Last edited by Sixbane on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:50 am

Thank you so much Six! <3

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things