Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:21 am

Mark!
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Founder forms are open again
maayy close again temporarily if i get overwhelmed
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:18 pm

Username: dewly_noted
    100 words about their territory: There is an expansiveness to the forest of an unnamed province, a horizon that seems like it will span forever and perhaps it does. Forests as far as the eye can see, not the typical land you'd expect to find a small pride of lions residing in. A mixture of high scaling cliffs and long lakes dot the area, each with their own unique story to tell. Under the land are long never ending caves filled with lakes, crystals and hidden music. To the far north across a lake that had once been part of an ocean, a volcano quietly ticks away, breathing magma onto the land below and fuelling geysers throughout the province.
    Maned or not maned: not maned
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Something chocolate or milky colour, with bright vivid eyes. Other than that open to interpretation.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Username: mukuroikusabas
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The cry of a broken mother is one that no creature ever wants to hear, and the sound echoes across the savannah like a sorrowful song. She has come to discover her cubs dead, her pride destroyed, all for nothing.

No more, she vows. No longer will she allow this to take place. It is long past time for lion-kind to stop fighting and killing each other, and stand together against their common enemy: man. Nature itself. The Hyena.

It is time for the Pride of the Phoenix to rise from the ashes of what once was.

The Pride of the Phoenix is formed by a single female, Asha, and her quest to keep lions from fighting and killing one another needlessly. After losing her cubs, she chooses to settle in a quiet valley where she will begin her pride.
Maned or not maned: Not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Broken hearts; a mother's loss

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Username: leaves

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
      the sun had risen high over the savanna. a mountain appeared on the horizon. in and around the mountain was the pride's territory. day by day the heat warmed the pelts of the lions. their founder had lead them to the territory in which was 'perfectly made for them.' their days are fairly simple. hunt. eat. sleep. though there are days, weeks, they can go without food. during which their pride can get smaller. a river is close by, luckily for them.

Maned or not maned: maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: maybe a calico cat? i love their designs ;w;
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Username: gurocora.

Their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:

The territory of The God's Curse is extremely treacherous. There are large spires of rocks that could collapse at any second, and bones and shattered boulders on the ground all over, causing the ground to have lots of possibilities for injuries to come to lions who do not know how to walk in it. The main area of the pride is built in the side of a large mountainous area that oversees a Savannah, with areas in the mountain eroded out enough to make den areas.

Eradic was raised in the territory alone by his mother, after she was shunned and exiled from her own clan for reasons that Eradic still does not know. When she passed on, Eradic was fueled by his mother's bravery to live on her own in such a land, and since he had lived and became used to the territory, took it upon himself to take control of the area and use it to fuel his own agenda. He felt entitled to the area, and is highly protective over it.

Maned or not maned: not maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Darker Colors, Can have any eyes but would like brighter eyes, Think like some of the darker Outlander Lions from the lion king, maybe with some scar-like areas or scar-like markings of some sort
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Username: sylveonsweetie987
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: in pride link in sig!
Maned or not maned: your call, whatever you think looks better!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Inspired by water. Soft, wavy-looking markings, in pale, dull yellow. Needs deep blue eyes. Nothing too detailed.
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:02 pm

Username: Thani
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The sun peaked over the grassy hills, hues of purple and orange ascending to greet the pride. In a small valley at the base of a mountain their territory was surrounded by plants and trees.
A small river that ran through, not too far, was used to keep the pride hydrated after a long days hunt.
This place had been Maniphi's home since he was a cub, and as he grew..the time for him to step up and become the leader. The king of the pride.
He ruled fiercly and made sure that no harn came to those who lived here.
But with such luxuries nearby...came great danger. And a jealousy that would threaten the lives of all who lived in the small clearing...under the mountain..

Maned or not maned: Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Maniphi is a white based lion with hues of greyish blue/grey and very simple markings.
Has a scar on his amber colored eyes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:45 pm

Username: chamomile.
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: When most the surrounding territory was claimed by bigger, more aggressive prides, the Serebuye pride had to get creative. Traveling high into the mountains above the canopy of the jungle, the young pride settled down upon it's craggy rocks. Tunnels cross through the mountain, some just below the surface and others deep into it's heart. The pride enjoys the shelter these tunnels provide, and have learned over the years how to carve out holes in the shallower tunnels to allow light in. While the pride does occassionally go down to the jungle to hunt, they tend to focus their energy on hunting the mountain goats in their isolated land. Possibly out of longing for the jungle below, some members of the pride began bringing ferns, orchids, and other plants up to be planted in and around the caves. Over time, they began to learn to use these plants to help with healing members of their pride, encouraging members of the pride to bring more flowers to plant in their territory. (170 words)

Maned or not maned: maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: perhaps something inspired by a beared vulture? Feel free to have fun with it
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sadrien, » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:50 pm

mark owo
♥ lucien/adrien/midas/eddie/kai - adult - them/they - demisexul - kpop enthusiast ♥

sadrien,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me