Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Field - ARPG by lilpupin

Based on Click to view
Artist lilpupin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Field - ARPG

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Main Page ~ Archives ~ Shop ~ Artist Search ~ refugee camp ~ recruitment

A voice barks in your ear, "perk up soldier, this is war!" You stand straighter, staring dead ahead. Someone behind
you mumbles, "we're only in training, this isn't war." That someone is promptly sent away to run twenty laps, then
wash dishes for the rest of the day. Everyone here knows what's going on. You're the new batch of recruits sent
to defend your home from the monsters that threaten the edges of your world. The one that now calls out your
next instructions is the General. No one knows his real name, but not a single soul doubts his wisdom and
experience. He's raised hopeless soldiers from the dust to useful warriors, well known and daunting. You hope
to be one of those. Your chances are good, but it's going to take a lot of hard work. You're dead set on being a
commander of the new battalions that are being pushed out constantly, towards the enemy.
You know you'll prevail.

~~~

Welcome to Field!
Most information about Field is on this first post. Check the contents below to see if what
you need is there. If it isn't check the links under neath the word "Field" at the top, you may find it in them. If you
are brand new and would like to start out, go to the "What is This" post. There will be information in the post.

Contents
-What is this? + Q&A
-Rules
-Important Characters
-Staff
-Customs
-bans and warnings
-rarity information
-advertisements
-Field Discord

~~~

Announcements
October 10th - Field is going on hiatus as many changes are made
May - 20th a new special recruit will be made at the 150 mark. We are currently at 146
Last edited by lilpupin on Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:42 am, edited 46 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What is this? + Q&A

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:25 pm

What is this?
(Plus, Q&A)

Field is an adoption that is based upon building a battalion to fight a monster, known as "The Great Beast", and its minions. Although it is based on war, there is no gore and hefty topics are avoided entirely. Building your battalion is not required, but you will be very restricted if you do not. (Sorry, the general needs soldiers.) There is no base line for adopts, so things could get interesting with different artists' styles. However, there are only three species available in Field; wolves/dogs, winged wolves, and foxes (All can have any colored markings and any kind of coat lenghth/type). Their lines will not be anything beside that except for special events. In those events animals can have special traits, and other animals may exist as well, such as cats or raccoons. In order to start out, go to the question, "How do I start?"

~

Whenever a question is asked that could help other is asked, it will be put here with its answer. I may add some that haven't been asked yet, but may need clarification, as well.

Q&A

How do I adopt?
Go to the recruitment link. There you will see many animals up for adoption. Click on the one you like. Then, follow the instructions of the artist that made them. As long as there is no flag in the upper left corner of the drawing, you can still try to adopt them. If you win them you now own them.

The contest was supposed to end two days ago when will the results come in?
Artists get a total of three weeks to judge their contest after the end date. This gives them time to get around to it, just in case life gets in the way, or they forget. On the fourth week a PM will be sent to the artist. If the artist does not respond in five days a different artist will judge the competition, that way you don't have to wait too long!

You mentioned events?
Yes! Events will happen for a number of reasons. Holidays, milestones, etc. will spark an event. When that happens normal adopts will be momentarily halted or slowed depending on the event. New adopts will be underneath the event page during the event. At events there will be some recruits looking to join and chances are that they will look different from normal recruits. Some may even have different/added body parts, rare colors, etc. So be on the look out for those!

~~~

How do I start?
It's easy to start out! You'll need a commander to have a battalion. In order to get a commander you can try to adopt one from underneath the "recruit page above. Once you have won a recruit, post a link to your battalion's thread in the archives. There, also in the archives, is information on how to level up. If you do not wish to keep your adopts in a battalion you will still need to go to the archives to check what restrictions you will have, so that you know whether or not to adopt new recruits.
Last edited by lilpupin on Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Rules

General rules
-Do not whine/complain if you were not picked to win the animal you tried to adopt
-Be kind
-Follow all CS rules
-If you have a problem send a moderator a PM
-These rules are subject to change

Adoption rules
If you win the animal you tried out for, you will be added to the drawing. Do not alter the drawing! This means do not change the color, the line, or draw anything directly onto it. If you want anything changed, an artist can do it for you, but the request must be done through the shop.

Leveling up/storage rules
You must go to the archives to find all of the leveling information. In order to gain more spots for recruits in your battalion you must complete the leveling challenges. Once that is done you will have to fill out a form informing me about the level change completion in the archives.
Last edited by lilpupin on Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important characters

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Important characters

The General
He's top dog around here. A veteran wolf who's committed his life to training new soldiers. He's tough
and most think he's plain mean, but that is far from true. He's a wise wolf who often gives good advice
and can always be trusted to have your back. He's also got a soft spot for pups.

Lee
You'll see her at the shop! She's in charge over there and manages all sales and purchases. She's easy going and very friendly.

Jacob
Jake for short, he's the chef. He may have odd jobs for you every once and a while and he can be seen at some events.

Anne
She's the bank teller. She's pretty grumpy bit don't be fooled. Come events she can be very generous with giving out marks.
Last edited by lilpupin on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Staff

Owner
lilpupin

Moderators
lilpupin

Artists
ImageImageImage

Guest artists
Last edited by lilpupin on Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 13 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Customs
Each artist can open up customs at any time. They will post on this thread that they are opening up customs and how many slots. They will take first come first serve. On their post they should include their pricing information, which differs from each artist. In order to get a custom fill out the form below when an artist says that they have open slots, with the information you need.

Code: Select all
[b][u]Custom, please![/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Artist's username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Coat color:[/b]
[b]Coat markings:[/b]
[b]Long fur or short fur:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (Wolf, fox, winged wolf)
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
Last edited by lilpupin on Sun May 10, 2020 11:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bans and Warnings

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:32 pm

Bans and Warnings
All bans and warnings will be kept here for the staff to see them. Hopefully I will not have to give
any of these, but if you repetitively break rules or act unkindly to staff or other adopters, you will
receive a warning. If the problem persists, you will be banned.

Bans

Warnings
Last edited by lilpupin on Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rarity information

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Rarity Information
In order to classify your recruit as a certain rarity, follow the chart guidelines.
The more unnatural the coloring is, the more uncommon they are as well.

Super Common
Multiple colors with minimal markings.

Common
multiple colors with markings. {Also, wolves, winged wolves, and foxes}

Uncommon
multiple colors with complex markings, or singular color

Rare
basic anatomy edits, non-natural colors with basic markings {also, cats}

Very Rare
Bigger anatomy edits, non-natural colors with complex- semi complex patterning {Also, Raccoons and other animals}
Last edited by lilpupin on Sun May 10, 2020 11:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertisements

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Advertisements
All advertisements for Field will go here. If you want to make one for the community to use, send me a PM with the picture and I will add it here. Any community made advertisements must at least have the word "Field" on it.

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4145784][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/3606201.1588902445.avatar.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4145784][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/3606359.1588910777.avatar.jpg[/img][/url]

-Field advertisements with one of your recruits on it are also available, just send lilpupin the picture of your recruit!-
Last edited by lilpupin on Sat May 09, 2020 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Field - ARPG

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Join our Discord!
-All CS rules apply
-read and agree to the rules to get access to the rest of the server
https://discord.gg/pKDP6BP
Last edited by lilpupin on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me