Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs - Aɴ ARPG ☁

Postby credit » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:31 pm

small bump
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs - Aɴ ARPG ☁

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:24 am

mark
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs - Aɴ ARPG ☁ (On Hiatus)

Postby credit » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:05 am

Hey guys I’m really really sorry for all of the inactivity and such. School has just been a lot tougher than usual and it took a real toll on my mental health. However, I do plan on bringing these guys out of hibernation eventually! Just can’t really tell when that might be.

For those that have stuck around, thank you so much and sorry to disappoint if I have! Wishing everyone well and I hope to liven up the community again in due time!

I know things have been quiet, but I am also going to be opening up Artist and Moderator positions in due time once I get things together. Like I mentioned before, I hope things will kick back up again pretty soon!

Thanks for sticking close~
ImageKeyImage

【They/Them || Adult 】
【Taken ||Cancer ♋︎ Crab 】
●●●
【My dearest friends 】

●●●
【Art Credits 】

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs - Aɴ ARPG ☁ (On Hiatus)

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:16 am

credit wrote:
Hey guys I’m really really sorry for all of the inactivity and such. School has just been a lot tougher than usual and it took a real toll on my mental health. However, I do plan on bringing these guys out of hibernation eventually! Just can’t really tell when that might be.

For those that have stuck around, thank you so much and sorry to disappoint if I have! Wishing everyone well and I hope to liven up the community again in due time!

I know things have been quiet, but I am also going to be opening up Artist and Moderator positions in due time once I get things together. Like I mentioned before, I hope things will kick back up again pretty soon!

Thanks for sticking close~

My friend! :D
You're back, and since I also struggle with mental health, I feel you :)
Please get better soon, because this thread is awesome!
I would become an artist for you, but I'm not too good at drawing on Oekaki :lol:
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs - Aɴ ARPG ☁ (Hiatus)+ Announcement Pg.

Postby credit » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:51 am

Hello there everyone! I've got some exciting news! Puffkins will be coming back better than before! A lot of changes will be coming, but I promise that all of your current progress won't be affected too much! ;u;

It might take a little while to get things in proper order and to create new systems, so this hiatus will continue for a little longer, but I promise I'll try to get the reboot up soon ;u;

Thank you to all who have currently stuck around!!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me