Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: → ( Rajarshi Drafts v1.2 ) ←

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:53 am

Hey everyone!

I wanted to post a reminder that, if you’d like any Kion winnings recorde, you must have an open account on that Kion + Item hub, a link can be located on the front page. If you do not message me or post on the Kion hub page, any winnings will not be recorded until you have done so!
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Hello everyone!
    1000 is finally up and ready to be adopted out!
    Find this most handsome fellow here!
    I look forward to any and all entries. c:
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:44 am

When my colt wins in the arena do I just go to the artist about getting his mane cropped?
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:47 am

BlueThrush wrote:
When my colt wins in the arena do I just go to the artist about getting his mane cropped?

Only stallions may enter into the arena.
Colts are not permitted until after their foal cooldown period has ended.
If an uncropped stallion does place first, second, or third place you can post on the drafts page, and link to the roll where it shows he placed.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:11 am

HowlingHooves wrote:
BlueThrush wrote:

Only stallions may enter into the arena.
Colts are not permitted until after their foal cooldown period has ended.
If an uncropped stallion does place first, second, or third place you can post on the drafts page, and link to the roll where it shows he placed.

Whoops I meant stallion not colt thank you for the info Hooves.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:33 am

Hello community; I have a very important PSA, and I would appreciate if everyone would read it over.

It has come to the admins attention that hate messages have been directed to some of our staff. This is not something that we tolerate. At all. For anyone who feels the need to direct hateful, demeaning or blatantly disrespectful messages to anyone within the staff of Rajarshi, regardless of where such things are posted, please be aware that I really do have nothing better to do that to find out who this person or persons may be, and you will be reported to CS mods immediately for harassment. On top of this, you will be permanently banned from Rajarshi; all Raj will be revoked and done with as the staff sees fit within rehoming events or given away to other members. Be aware that the admin team does know what things are going on, we are very knowledgeable of things going on with our staff and we will stand by and behind them. If things like this continues, the admin have discussed options on how to proceed with the adopt; these options range from returning to a small based team to closing entirely. And we will not hesitate to do such in order to weed out what exactly is going on. Disrespecting our team is unacceptable, and if anyone sees or has heard of another member of the community doing such I ask that you speak to myself or chemical. immediately so we can follow proper protocols. Venting about things privately and out right flinging hate at others are two very different things, and while it is very understandable to be frustrated for certain things within the community, we will not be lenient when it comes to situations revolving around this.

-Rajarshi Administration
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:21 pm

For the time being, Rajarshi Drafts is currently closed whilst we deal with issues regarding harassment of our staff. We will keep the community updated on whether we will return or shut down entirely. Anyone is welcome to reach chemical. or myself via Discord with questions or concerns.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:25 am

Hello community. After some talking amongst the admin team, we have come to a decision. Rajarshi Drafts will, currently, remain open. We will be slowing down on things, and we will be monitoring things things much more closely than we were even before now. The team has been addressed with our own guidelines to follow from here on own, but you all must also follow the rules. Explicitly. No ifs ands or buts about anything.

We are a strong group, we strive to be just that and we do our best to remain friendly, open and welcoming to everyone. Yes, sometimes we can come across as ornery, myself especially at times. But let me tell you what I told the staff.
    We have never and will never require our artists to maintain a certain level of activity. The artists are busy, and the admin are aware of this because the admins lives are just as busy.

If anyone has an issue with this fact, here and now, you can leave. Because if I hear of anyone of you, whether you are on the server or only on CS, harassing any staff member or community member, I will personally send you a message telling of your permanent removal from our community, followed by an extensive report sent to CS administration.

Community, you are what feeds us to continue. We at Raj strive to be positive, to be welcome and to have fun. We do not want to be a dictatorship, we do not want to be hall monitors. If issues like this continue to expand, the doors will close for good.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves