Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Virugi by TheVirugi

Based on Click to view
Artist TheVirugi [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Virugi

Postby TheVirugi » Mon May 28, 2018 8:03 am

Virugi features
-----------------------------
• a mask
• six limbs or more
• usually horns
• usually ears
• tail of any kind
• dog feet or crocodile feet with "beans"

The Story
————————
The first two virugi were created by a scientist. The scientist some how merged a dog, a cat, and a deer together. The scientist sold the creatures to a crazy family. There was a little boy in the family who decided he hated the things so he pretended he loved them. Then he threw the creatures outside to starve. Little did he know that what he just did to the creatures sealed his fate. The creatures now hated everything that moved except each other. The creatures moved to an alley where they found a box. They used the box as their home. They scavenged for food and other items that were shiny. They would steal from anybody that passed by their box. After a while they found some material that could be used for a mask. One of them smiled and drew a face on it with a crayon they found. It tryed to make the other virugi laugh. The other virugi stared, it didn’t laugh it picked up the other piece and drew a face on it. They liked their creations so they wore them wherever they went. Later the two partners had babies. These first virugi passed this on to all of the generations of virugi. They got the same material for their young and let them draw on it. The creatures traveled to the boy's house and killed him and his family. Even today virugi mostly hate humans. So that is the story of the virugi species we now know today.

Personality
---------------------
A normal virugi is a very tricky creature. It might pretend to like you and come in your house. Of course it will end up stealing all your spoons, forks, and knives. All because they are shiny. Don't feed them food or it will be like you fed a pigeon. Except the pigeon knows where you live and follows you everywhere. Also don't mistake it to be tamed because it will still steal oretty much everything you own. If you're really lucky, you might find a healing virugi. A healing virugi however is very gentle and kind.
Also ,as the name states, it heals nature as it walks past. Healing virugi have special mind set's here is an example. One day a little girl found a healing virugi. She gave it a rock and drew a face on it. The virugi kept the rock and treasured it for years. It turns out that a healing virugi will treasure whatever you happen to give it. No matter what it is. Here is a great tip, consider giving it a friendship bracelet or a necklace. You could also give them sunglasses, because it is really funny to see them wairing them everywhere.

Traits
--------------

Virugi are very stubborn creatures that’s why they are so hard to tame. They hate humans by heart, usually only after you breed them then you will have one or two that actually loves you. Virugi can see in the dark. Also if it can’t see you it thinks you can’t see it this is the only possible trait that makes it able to be captured. Also they love Shiny things and food so you can use it to lure them in. Plus for some reason they have a weird love for boxes.

Last but not least here are the rules
————————————————————————-

Rules:
1. Do not steal other people's Virugi
2. Respect each other
3. You can have as many as you want
4. Virugi are a closed species
5. Virugi may only be traded for other virugi or other characters
6. Virugi may not be transfered to another character/species
7. Help keep this species alive and have fun.
8. Virugi can not have less than six limbs.
Here are the Staff:
—————————————-
Owner - TheVirugi
Admin - Winkatuck
Artist - DatWildWolf
Artist - Saucy
Artist - σκοτάδι.
Looking for artists and moderators!
(We mostly need moderators right now!)

Code: Select all
Username:
Position:
Examples:
Why?:
Other:

Join our discord!!!
https://discord.gg/B5qFsGK

You can post now!!!
———————————-
Last edited by TheVirugi on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:29 am, edited 9 times in total.
TheVirugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Virugi

Postby Morta » Mon May 28, 2018 8:09 am

Username: Pandora's Box
Position: Artist
Examples: here and here
Why?: The species looks fun and cute <3 I love the multiple limbs and I'd be happy to assist with coding as well
Other: I'm on every day after school and every day during the mornings and afternoons on the weekends
Last edited by Morta on Tue May 29, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cat.astrophe » Mon May 28, 2018 8:10 am

Username: σκοτάδι.
Position: artist
Examples: im not sure what you are implying by "examples" if you mean art here are some, my dA
Why?: i absolutely love this species. it adorable and fun! i love designing characters and making them unique. i think everyone should have a Virugi. i have some background in things like this and would love to get involved.
Other: i am currently on break and next month i will not be available. if i do get the wonderful opportunity to be apart of this, my schedule is a bit scattered, but workable.
-
cat.astrophe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Mon May 28, 2018 8:14 am

Small mork
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanewilde » Mon May 28, 2018 8:49 am

Username: DatWildWolf
Position: Artist/Mod
Examples: You can look in my art gallery, it has all the adopts I have made.
Why?: I think this species is really cute and I would love to help out!
Other: I am the owner for Urodelas and an artist for pillow tails, monster adopt shop, Pygmy faes, and Icks. I am very active.
arcanewilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheVirugi » Mon May 28, 2018 1:06 pm

you are now an artist for virugi's! I picked you because you are really good at art. Plus what you said is very heartwarming.
So welcome to the virugi community! I know right now there isn't much but it will grow!
''I did it again"
Image Image
TheVirugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purble » Tue May 29, 2018 10:39 am

Username: saucy
Examples: (hopefully examples of a species i used to be an artist for is ok?)
xxx
xxx
xxx
Why?: I saw the name on the front page and thought it was cool, so I clicked and I thought the species was really cute! I'm also trying to start getting into the art community of CS again bc I do every summer.
Other: nothin
i like kirby n earthbound
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheVirugi » Tue May 29, 2018 10:59 am

saucy wrote:Username: saucy
Examples: (hopefully examples of a species i used to be an artist for is ok?)
xxx
xxx
xxx
Why?: I saw the name on the front page and thought it was cool, so I clicked and I thought the species was really cute! I'm also trying to start getting into the art community of CS again bc I do every summer.
Other: nothin

You are in!! You seem to be a very talented artist and I appreciate that you noticed my post. You can get started right away by editing this post if you want. Thank you for applying for artist!!!
''I did it again"
Image Image
TheVirugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheVirugi » Tue May 29, 2018 11:07 am

σκοτάδι. wrote:Username: σκοτάδι.
Examples: im not sure what you are implying by "examples" if you mean art here are some, my dA
Why?: i absolutely love this species. it adorable and fun! i love designing characters and making them unique. i think everyone should have a Virugi. i have some background in things like this and would love to get involved.
Other: i am currently on break and next month i will not be available. if i do get the wonderful opportunity to be apart of this, my schedule is a bit scattered, but workable.

I had to think about it but I think you are available enough so, welcome to virugi's !!! You are now an artist!!!
''I did it again"
Image Image
TheVirugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cat.astrophe » Tue May 29, 2018 11:08 am

TheVirugi wrote:
σκοτάδι. wrote:Username: σκοτάδι.

I had to think about it but I think you are available enough so, welcome to virugi's !!! You are now an artist!!!

oh my god! thanks so much!
-
cat.astrophe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me