Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolves - New Center!

Postby ShrimpnamedLuka » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:09 am

marking
ShrimpnamedLuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hqmary » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:56 am

marking!
Rest In Peace Mother Angelica, March 27, 2016
ImageImage
    To Do list:
    [] Draw Snakekeys
    [] Finish Plumheart animated
    [] Bills amv?
    [1/72?] finish drawing refs for my characters
hqmary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Mark!
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:15 am

marking <3
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Greetings! As you have probably noticed, many of the RPWs threads have been given ownership to Nodell and myself. Raven is taking a step back from running RPWs, but will continue to own the species along side Nodell and myself.

The most obvious change is the new coding on many of the threads done by myself. Soon all of the threads will have similar, updated coding!

We will be implementing many new systems soon, but some have already taken effect. As you will read below, we have a new rarity system and some updated rules.

New Rarity Guide
    Click here to see it!

New Rules
    Custom Rules:
    • Regular users must have a token to make a custom.
    • Owners may approve of any custom token, up to very rare.
    • Admins may approve of common, uncommon, and rare customs only.
    • Approval of customs may be revoked if you didn't follow the rules for the specific custom token and the admin missed the mistake. In which case you will be asked to change the custom or it will be void.

Staff Custom and General Rules:
    • Staff may be dropped after long periods of no activity (with no reason given for the lack thereof).
    • Staff customs are earned on a monthly basis! Each month you are staff from this point forward you will receive an uncommon custom. The customs can revoked, however, if you don't meet the minimum amount of work required! You will receive a document every month of your activity levels via staff discord.
    ── Artist minimum - 5 adopts/nursery batches/growths/revamps . . etc.
    ── Moderator minimum - Will be judged based on individual activity level, message an owner with what you've done for that month so they can approve you for a custom.

The nursery will also be temporarily closed to allow nursery artists to finish the tickets they already have taken. The nursery artists will complete the tickets as they normally would. Once artists finish the tickets they have taken or at least finished the majority of the tickets, a new rolling system will be put into place as well. There will be some new (exciting!) breeding rules as well. We will reveal these changes once the already-taken tickets have been primarily completed.

The store will be temporarily closed as well for an indefinite amount of time. We will be revamping the thread during this down period. You are welcomed to continue using the items you have already purchased, but you just cannot buy anymore until the store is reopened. We will also be retiring some items:

These items will no longer be able to be purchased/given out, but if you own one you may of course still use it! Please keep in mind some items were removed due to them conflicting with the new rarity system, and were replaced by more fitting items. On those items there are suggestions for using those individual items. You do not have to follow the following guidelines if you do not want to, but we would prefer it if you did.

Edit Potion:
    If you are using this item you may add one edit up to rare in rarity (see main page for rarity of edits). Of course anything below that is fine, too! Uncommon and common edits are 100% okay with this item.
    (previously 40 PGs)

Custom Token:
    If you are using this item you may make a custom RPW with a maximum of 2 line edits up to rare, and paint up to rare (see main page for rarity of edits and paint). Any rarity of edits under rare is fine!
    (previously 75 PGs)

Advanced Custom Token:
    If you are using this item you may make a custom RPW with a maximum of 5 line edits (if you purchased extra, if not only three edits) up to rare, and paint up to very rare (see main page for rarity of edits and paint). Any rarity of edits under rare is fine!
    (previously 100 PGs)

Special Custom Token:
    If you are using this item you may make a custom RPW with unlimited line edits up to very rare, and paint up to very rare (see main page for rarity of edits and paint). Any rarity of edits under very rare is fine!
    (previously 500 PGs)

Again, let it be clear that the descriptions written above are suggestions. You do not have to follow those guidelines if you really do not want to.

There are many more new things coming to RPWs. However, in the mean time, we would like to start up our RPW community Discord server again!

Please click here to join the RPW community Discord!
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:17 pm

-- Hey guys! I noticed that we were getting a lot of questions about god RPWs and the like, so I figured I'd just address it in one post!

So first questions first, what is a god by RPW standards?
-- I'm going to steal a definition right out of google for this one, lol. A god is "a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity." This is very similar to the definition RPWs uses, with another category attached. RPWs see a difference between just an average god, and a 'high ranking' one. High ranking gods would be those that created the whole cannon RPW universe. Creators of other dimensions/worlds/plants don't apply to this definition. As of now there is only one known high god, and they haven't been created - :.:

-- Gods of the moon, sun, water, nature . . . etc, are just regular gods. God RPWs don't have a rarity, as I feel like it's really up to the person to determine if their RPW is a 'god' based on their individual powers and the way their world perceives them. I'm not going to restrict the creation of 'gods', to give people as much freedom as possible to develop their RPWs and their own worlds.

But my RPW did create a universe? Would they be considered a high ranking god?
-- No they wouldn't be. Like I said above, only cannon RPW gods can fall into that section. Creators of other worlds/other dimensions don't apply to said label. They are kinda like regular gods in a way, as they don't have a rarity. I'm not restricting these, either. As long as the wolf didn't create the cannon RPW universe, I'm fine with them!

Are there any restrictions that can apply to wolves in this area?
-- The only thing we are going to restrict (from here on out, older wolves who did this are still okay!) is that wolves cannot have natural powers not tied to their paint (ex - healing powers without having to use paint) without either being originally made that way, or with a legendary edit item. The trait of having powers without using their paint is considered legendary, and is restricted. Again, older wolves who have this trait are fine, we just ask that no others be created to preserve the trait as being legendary!

-- If your god wolf has their powers linked to their paint, they are 100% fine! God wolves with powered paint are still allowed to be made though customs and whatnot, as long as you have the ticket to make them. ^^ If your custom ticket doesn't allow powered paint, there are items that you can add onto your wolf that do. In the future these items will be harder to find, though!

Do all gods have to have paint or natural powers?
-- Not technically. A wolf can still be perceived as a god, but not really have powers. For example, a wolf could come across a group of more primitive wolves, and by bringing them new technology be considered a 'god'. All of this is just a part of character development, and depends on the individual as to how they wish to develop their wolves.

If you have any other questions please feel free to message me!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolves [Updates - Pg 5]

Postby veridian » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 am

oh heck!! really excited!
        i think im a good person
        or at least i hope i am
        hello! i'm veridian, feel free to call me ver.
        i don't really go on here much anymore
        z
        🌻. 🌾. 🍃. 🌿. 🌸. 🌊. - avatar. sig art
        sure, im pretty awful
        but i'm trying to get better
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:40 pm

marks
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:44 pm

The Halloween event is now up!

Please read the main post for information on it. <3
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 pm

i have a special custom token i bought before all the changes/ ownership update

how would i need to go about making it? do i need to follow new rules for it or is it still as many edits/ rarity as i'd like?
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me