Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ★ Aphelio Adopts! ★ [Moderator Applications!]

Postby allinian » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:39 am

Username;;
      brightheaven
    Past modding experience;; How often are you online?;;
      I am online every day. On weekdays, I am online for at least 3-5 hours, and
      on weekends I'm on at least 4-7 hours. If there is any reason for absence (ex.
      vacation), I will make sure to inform you beforehand.
    Someone is spamming! What do you say?;;
      (in a PM)
      "---" is considered spam because it is off topic and has nothing to do with Aphelios. ^^
      Please don't post things like this in the future :3
    What would you do if you saw art theft?;;
      I would PM them, give them evidence/proof of the art theft and then ask them to remove
      it. If they continue to deny it, then I would contact a CS staff member.
    Anything else?
      thanks for the opportunity nwn
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:00 am

Username;; Simon

Past modding experience;; I have been a moderator for a large amount of user made adoptable threads in the past. Here are a few:

{X}

{X}

{X}

{X}

I am helping moderate Lights On Lights Off and I have had a lot of experience answering questions and being helpful since becoming a General Helper.

How often are you online?;;

5-6 hours a day

"This is considered spam, please do not post (whatever they did that was spam) again"

What would you do if you saw art theft?;;

I would contact them through PM and notify them of their wrongdoing with whatever evidence I have. If they ignore me or deny it I would contact the CS Staff immediately as it is clearly against CS rules. (I would also notify you that all of this is happening, of course)

Anything else?

Thanks for the opportunity! <3 n-n
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grocery store » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:50 am

Username;; zombi.
      Past modding experience;; only with roleplays but I am aware of how to do and handle a lot of problems.
      How often are you online?;; I'm usually one 24/7 on weekends but on weekdays 6-7 hours
      Someone is spamming! What do you say?;; "please stop spamming the thread, I don't want you to get banned or a strike so please stop spamming the thread we'd love to keep you without you having any strikes."
      What would you do if you saw art theft?;; I would ask them nicely to remove the are and report it to the owner of the thread(if it came from here if course).
      Anything else? no but thank you so Much for this opportunity!
grocery store

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:12 am

Added an ask fm for the species, feel free to ask general questions about their history and details! Itll really help me shape the species lore and background!^_^

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *-Ari-* » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:21 am

Username;; *-ari-*
Past modding experience;; None :(
How often are you online?;; like 24/7 X3
Someone is spamming! What do you say?;; 'Hello! I stumbled apon your post and saw it is spamming! Please do not do this, it could possibly get our thread locked! I have to give you 1 warning... please do not do it again :)
~Thank you
Ari
What would you do if you saw art theft?;; here is what i would say. 'hello i noticed you are using/claiming art that isnt your own as yours. This is against Tess's rules and Pannes rules. This can get you banned from cs all together! Please delete the post/art and delete the peice of your computer. Please try hard to not do this again..
~Thank you
Ari
than i would PM Panne and than possibly a MOD after that if i needed to
Anything else? No but thank you so mutch!
Lights On ! :)

Tricks given: 1
Tricks Received: 2
*-Ari-*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byrdee ★ » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 am

Coolio! Marking
╔═════════════════════╗

xxshe / herxx

╚═════════════════════╝
Byrdee ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tracer » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:40 am

marked!
・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ freeze! don't move! 。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:
tracer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:33 pm

username;;
    vansire

past modding experience;;

how often are you online?;;
    i am on just about everyday, for about seven hours on weekdays in divided timespans, whilst almost the whole day on weekends. both are divided, and are not usually straight, unless i have plenty of open time.

someone is spamming! what do you say?;;
    i would pm them, stating;
    i would say wrote:' ' hello, ___!
    I am seeing that [url](link to post) here[/url] you are seeming to be spamming.
    If you take a simple look into the rules of the site, you can see that spamming is not something that we allow, much like other adoptables.
    We do not want to get locked!
    So please, try not to post like such, as it will most likely lead to a ban if continued majorly. ' '

what would you do if you saw art theft?;;
    I would look at the art, and double check that it has a clear similarity and evidence towards the fact that it is traced, or the design was stolen.
    If it was stolen, I would say;
    hoop wrote:' ' hello, ___!
    it appears that on [url](link to post) this post[/url] you have stolen art, that rightfully belongs to Aphelio Adopts.
    We sincerely request for you to take it down, as it is clearly against the rules of this site, and towards us.
    Please note that this is one of your only chances to take it down, and if you ignore then I will take it farther, and none of us want that. So please, follow as I say and take down the theft.

If they ignore, I would contact CS Staff, and of course I would always notify you.

anything else?
    nope, but thank you very much for the opportunity ^w^
Last edited by aioi on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Username;; ShadyBro, though you can call me Slim or Alex <3

Past modding experience;; I am a mod and artist at Neravontii Adopts, as well as having had several self run adopts that became fairly popular, including Crowntails, Fair Run, Baerough Hounds, Kiettas, and Neverland Kennels. While I did eventually hire moderators at one point or another, I enjoyed leading and working with them to keep everything controlled and friendly. I also have experience leading and planning events, such as Elm Hollow Neravontii event, Kietta Rescue event, and especially the Fair Run Rescue.

How often are you online?;; 24/7. I am not in school, and I will not be working for another two years, so my time is usually all spent online. I do schedule regular visits to my mother's house to help out, but its never for more than a day or two, and I will notify you in advance.

"Hello, it seems youre spamming our thread here. It is against our rules and CS's, and I would like to request you stop and remove what posts you can. If you have any questions as to what is considered spam or not feel free to ask me or a CS staff member, thank you!"
If the user ignores the message, a staff member of the adopt will be notified. If a more severe offense, they will be reported.

What would you do if you saw art theft?;; I would message the user with this -
"This artwork [link to stolen art] seems to be a case of art theft. I respectfully ask that it is removed immediately. Art theft will not be tolerated and is a high standing rule on CS. If you ignore this message or refuse to remove the work, a CS staff member will be notified. Thank you for your cooperation."
If the message is ignored, both you and the CS staff will know about it. I do not tolerate art theft what so ever.

Anything else? Thank you so much for the opportunity, I'm eager to find an adopt that I spend my time with for many years to come!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets