Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CLOSED FOR GOOD by Drizzle

Artist Drizzle [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CLOSED FOR GOOD

Postby Drizzle » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Sorry, all, but I just... can't even stand to LOOK at this lineart most days. XD I've moved so far beyond it. Thanks anyways, and for all of the support! It was a great run~.

I know what you're thinking - "More wolf adoptables?!" - but you know, they look like fun and I just can't resist! I need something to break up the tedium of commissions. ^^;

I will sporadically be doing free designs, where I will create a character off the top of my head, and you will be allowed to adopt them. :3 Some will have riddles that you will have to unlock, and others will simply have a question to answer or a form to fill out. It depends upon my mood! First to answer correctly/best will get the design. <3

If you wish to order a custom, please fill out the form below.
**NEW** - I will create a custom design just for you! Just add this to the end of the form below instead of a description:
Ideas: What you would like in a fursona! Stripes? Certain colors? Tattoos? Do you like birds, music, a certain culture? Give me ideas and I will gladly create one just for you.

RULES:
1.) Do not remove my signature! Even if it is your character, it's still my art.
2.) You may use the image on other sites, but you may not claim it as your own!
3.) Art should NEVER be sold or resold! If you choose to give the art away, that's fine, but it's not fair if you got it for free or for very little, and then you resell for a higher price.
4.) Unless I have specified otherwise, you can ONLY order TWO designs per round.
5.) If the correct payment has not been received at the time I reach your drawing, I will pass your order by. If you won't have the pets you offered at that time, you must send me a PM explaining why. I'm flexible, but I use trades to let you know when your art is done. I need them to be sent ahead of time, even if they're just a suggestion.
6.) From now on, you MAY NOT post a form on this thread so that you're "first in line" for when I open. That's unfair to everyone else that's being kind and waiting. Don't do it.
7.) Please use your best behavior, and utilize good manners. It'll make us all happier in the end!

CUSTOM FORM:
Username: Simple enough.
Character Name: You know the drill!
Character Image/Description: An image is best, but in lieu of that, please try to be as detailed as possible! :3
Accessories/Extras: Do their eyes have pupils? Do they ALWAYS wear legwarmers? Should they have wings? Let me know so that we can work out details~!
Payment: As of right now, I'm only looking for candy. 2 candies = 1 drawing.
(I say two because my online time is limited, and it's being eaten up by these designs. ^^ Sorry~.)
If you're more interested in haggling C$, I do like some of the new sets. PM me and we'll work it out. :3
Code: Select all
[b]CUSTOM FORM:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Image/Description:[/b]
[b]Accessories/Extras:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
Last edited by Drizzle on Tue May 10, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another Adoptable Wolf!

Postby snowydays » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:40 pm

CUSTOM FORM:
Username:WildLove
Character Name:Webonee
Character Image/Description: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=252832 In canine characters,my tracker dog Webonee
Accessories/Extras:Webonee has no eyes at all,different ear insides and a great dane tail.Would you be able to add the fin details too?Oh and the nose. :lol:
Payment: Image
Pet's name:
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Pineapple
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

If you aren't able to do him,then try Ashes and Fire and I'll find a different payment that fits. :)
Last edited by snowydays on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snowydays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nefret » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm

may i please have two :) one of my dino made by sunny124613 and one of my fusona tranqilo :) plz n thx! tranquil is also on my siggie
Attachments
tranquilo.jpg
tranquilo.jpg (46.88 KiB) Viewed 5629 times
kalei dino.jpg
kalei dino.jpg (41.47 KiB) Viewed 5629 times
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=256743<---my fusona and characters:)

i <3 peeta mellark from the hunger games tilogy(:
ImageImageImage
nefret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm

@WildLove - I can do that, sure. ;) Give me some time, I'll start on it right away. You can send a trade after it's done! :3

@Kaleikay89 - You want the dino's design turned into a wolf, right? Just checking. Otherwise, sounds good!
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowydays » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Drizzle wrote:@WildLove - I can do that, sure. ;) Give me some time, I'll start on it right away. You can send a trade after it's done! :3

That's great! :} I'll keep those two pets on hold.And find more pets for my other charries.xDD.
snowydays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:31 pm

WildLove wrote:
Drizzle wrote:@WildLove - I can do that, sure. ;) Give me some time, I'll start on it right away. You can send a trade after it's done! :3

That's great! :} I'll keep those two pets on hold.And find more pets for my other charries.xDD.

Please, do! You have some awesome characters. XD Yours is finished! It should now show up underneath the drawings section. C:
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nefret » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Yes I do thanks :)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=256743<---my fusona and characters:)

i <3 peeta mellark from the hunger games tilogy(:
ImageImageImage
nefret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mokapi » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 pm

CUSTOM FORM:
Username: Mokapi.
Character Name: Ty.
Character Image/Description: Click!
Accessories/Extras: If possible, could his tongue be long and pointed and his tail slimmed down? Also, he has no eyes. x3
Payment: Image
Feel free to call me Mo, Moki, or any other variation of my username you can think of. (:
ImageImage
Corentine, Rhododendron, Alba, and Marvel <3
ImageImageImageImage
Chelsea & Lestaten
sarcastic girl; snarky daemon.

mokapi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 pm

CUSTOM FORM:
Username:Hates Angel
Character Name:Undecided
Ideas:Native amercians, japanese,
Accessories/Extras:
Payment:Anything you'd like from my pets wihtout a group group.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skeseth » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm

CUSTOM FORM:
Username: Skeseth
Character Name: Surprise me. ;) Something firey...
Character Image/Description: Surprise me. :) Maybe with black, red, yellow-golds... yellow eyes. Things I like are firey stuff, demonic stuff, electric, etc.
Accessories/Extras: I like wings? :D Fire... Tribal and jewelry. You know, just surprise me! XD
Payment: Paid. Here are extra <3s <3 <3 <3

Come adopt your own and more at Eldemore!

Skeseth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me