Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Neteru Shadow Walkers

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:37 am

TO ALL who have signed a form or wanted a custom or breeding done by me please go here and post
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3206570
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:24 pm

I'm currently doing a group of Neteru Shadow Walkers for members who do not have one yet!
So if you're looking for your first Neteru Shadow Walker, please check out my newest adoptables.
Thank you! And please spread the word about these lovely creatures.

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:14 am

If you are taking part in the Halloween event or would like to please post here
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3197453
Or is the event fan club for events that I run.
Any artists who would like to take part in the Halloween event PLEASE PM ME, and I'll give you all tips needed, and it is required you read all details and ask questions before making any adopts!
For artists to earn Candy they may take part in events too, but also earn Candies by adopting out theirnadopt they made. They may only get the candy after their adopt has been adopted.
Fans may only get them by taking part in the event quests and such.
Everyone please keep track. I might even from time to time post free candy for limited grabs. So for example, I post in event fan club.
10 free candies to first 3 people to sign this form!

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:17 pm

To everyone who may not be paying attention or noticed!!!
There is now another Collectors Edition released.
viewtopic.php?t=3248016
Please check it out and read the main Halloween Event.

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:50 pm

I am sorry to say this but I've been very inactive here on CS...
I'm sorry but... I've decided I'm no longer doing large events for the adopts. :/
I will stick with presets like collectors edition but this adoption center isn't active.

If another artist would like to take full control of everything to do with the Halloween Event you are more than welcome to :/
but I'll someday finish wrapping it up but not until I am settle enough to focus on things here.

I will try and stick with doing some Collector Editions though for now. They're simpler to handle and people seem to like them. Sorry the Turkey one was to tiny it's just hard to think of some turkies but wanted to release more than 1 Thanks Giving themed

But as said I'm sticking with just Collector Editions for now if anything though we're a bit dead.

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:56 am

KathrynKat wrote:I am sorry to say this but I've been very inactive here on CS...
I'm sorry but... I've decided I'm no longer doing large events for the adopts. :/
I will stick with presets like collectors edition but this adoption center isn't active.

If another artist would like to take full control of everything to do with the Halloween Event you are more than welcome to :/
but I'll someday finish wrapping it up but not until I am settle enough to focus on things here.

I will try and stick with doing some Collector Editions though for now. They're simpler to handle and people seem to like them. Sorry the Turkey one was to tiny it's just hard to think of some turkies but wanted to release more than 1 Thanks Giving themed

But as said I'm sticking with just Collector Editions for now if anything though we're a bit dead.

I'm sad to hear this as I really enjoyed your Halloween event. More or less the only one I experienced, but I do get it, as it takes a lot of time and if there isn't much interest, all that time is for nothing.
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Chellerd wrote:
KathrynKat wrote:I am sorry to say this but I've been very inactive here on CS...

I'm sad to hear this as I really enjoyed your Halloween event. More or less the only one I experienced, but I do get it, as it takes a lot of time and if there isn't much interest, all that time is for nothing.

We don't have enough people for the amount of effort I put in :(
Why I kinda giving up
also 3 accounts to tend to of my own on a game I play. Ontop of that 2 other accounts I'm watching.
Then I've gotten into checking out OviPets. :P

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been on. I've been really sick and mom hasn't let me on the computer much.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me