Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: → ( rajarshi drafts ) ←

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 am

Hestialuna wrote:How much do they cost?

Rajarshi Drafts are an adoptable species, they aren’t for sale specifically. If you see any with an Adopt Me sign on their image you are welcome to apply using the artists form in the first post.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:02 am

I don't know why I haven't marked this before! Mark!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:50 am

Marking - these are amazing.

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:17 pm

I want to clear up some confusion that may be found with the colt training for everyone here, as well.
    All drafts that have not reached the end of their breeding cooldown are eligible for Colt Training! If you have passed the date for Colt Training, you must enter the Arena to earn your stallion's crop and unlock the rest of their breeding slots. This will be enforced as of now! If your colt has not completed training after tonight, they may not have a cropped mane and they will only have FIVE (5) breeding slots as opposed to a cropped stallion's TEN (10) slots.

For everyone who has been waiting for the interactive thread to be rolled, I am going to offer this for the community;
    All colts born between November 22, 2017 and January 20, 2018 will have three chances to enroll in colt training before they must roll for their final test. This offers a potential 65% chance to pass the final colt test and earn your colts crop before you will be forced to try your luck and place in the Arena.

If your colt is entered into three subsequent training sessions, and they were born between the dates above, I will roll their final test with RNG and determine whether they will earn their crop or not. You are still welcome to choose to roll your colt's final test at any time! But, if you roll and fail your colt will be bumped to the Arena.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to PM or DM me. c: Otherwise, things are now cleared and you can all begin entering into the events again!
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 pm

mark~
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:29 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Hestialuna wrote:How much do they cost?

Rajarshi Drafts are an adoptable species, they aren’t for sale specifically. If you see any with an Adopt Me sign on their image you are welcome to apply using the artists form in the first post.

Lol similar questions. Can I apply for a bunch at a time? How many can I own?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:51 pm

boodles wrote:Lol similar questions. Can I apply for a bunch at a time? How many can I own?

As stated in the rules here;;

✧ There is no current limit to the amount of Rajarshi Drafts you may own, or to the amount you may adopt in any period of time.

You may apply for and own as many Raj as you’d like, just as long as you follow the restrictions set aside by the artist for individual adopts; some such restrictions may be name competitions only, asking for an image/gif, following a certain theme or they may offer complete freedom to create a form revolving around the Raj in some cases. Follow what the artist asks for and you’re good to go on adopts. c;
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:09 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:
    boodles wrote:Lol similar questions. Can I apply for a bunch at a time? How many can I own?

As stated in the rules here;;

✧ There is no current limit to the amount of Rajarshi Drafts you may own, or to the amount you may adopt in any period of time.

You may apply for and own as many Raj as you’d like, just as long as you follow the restrictions set aside by the artist for individual adopts; some such restrictions may be name competitions only, asking for an image/gif, following a certain theme or they may offer complete freedom to create a form revolving around the Raj in some cases. Follow what the artist asks for and you’re good to go on adopts. c;

Ah ok, good haha I just applied for 3 that said adopt me :3
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:25 am

mark <3
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:30 pm

omg maaaark
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me