Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby echo into void » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:39 am

level: 0 || experience: 93

darkfire was ready to leave camp.
she was a little hungry, though.
before leaving, she decided to eat some scraps in order to fill her stomach.

she was hoping that more cats would join the clan soon.
she enjoys going out on patrol on her own, don't get that wrong.
but she also enjoys friends and having company now and then.

after eating, she headed out on her own.
as she left camp, she could still feel the residual side effects of being sick.
she didn't feel at one hundred percent, but she knew she was strong enough to protect the clan.

she decided to head to the river that was close by.
she enjoys the sound of the flowing water.
it is therapeutic in a way.
of course, sometimes when she goes to the river, she gets so distracted, she forgets she is on patrol.
although, the clan is so small at the moment, they don't seem to be a big target.
which is good.
gives her a chance to relax by the water.

when she reached the river, she sat and curled her tail around her legs.
she sat there just enjoying the water.
the way it flows brings her peace.

she absolutely does not want to get wet, though.
if she gets a drop of water on her fur, she loses it.
needless to say, she has a rough time when it rains.
when it rains, she is always on the move.
she can't sit still and just let the water run over her.

after a while, she realizes a ton of time has passed.
she gets up and continues on her patrol.
[ 276 words ]

cats on patrol
darkfire | health: 100% | hunger: 10% | sick: no

inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x3

stinging nettle | helps with wounds | x1
juniper berries | soothes bellyaches | x1
lavender | cures fever and chills | x1

items used
scraps | x1 | feed darkfire

predators
arctic fox
snow leopard
lynx
piranha
snowy owl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:07 am

𝕃𝕒𝕜𝕖ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟

Glacierstar plucked his way through the thick snow, keeping his maw slightly open in case he scented anything useful. Briarbird walked lightly at his side. The leader and the clan's own bard respectively, even they needed a moment away from the dramaat camp.

The silver tabby paused, the tip of his tail twitching. Though he had ventured out of camp, his mind was still there - with Ravenlily and her litter. The queen had given birth recently - early, too - and with the recent blizzard, the kits' arrival had brought twice the distress a early birth usually did. He felt for her, truly, but couldn't stand the fretting from her mate and the rushing about of their Herbalists. Not when he could be doing something about it (if he really could at all).

Briarbird came up to Glacierstar's side, brows furrowed. "Smell anything?" She asked quietly.

Glacierstar sighed. "No."

"I'm sure we'll find something." Briarbird mewed, beginning to walk again. "StarClan wouldn't have sent those kits early just for them to die."

Glacierstar said nothing as he followed her.

~

The two walked until they reached the lakeshore. The sun's bleak amber light shone off its frozen waters, making the two cats squint. Maybe they could find something here.

{206 words}

--cats on patrol
Glacierstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Briarbird (currently named Turtle) | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 81/100

--inventory
Lungwort x2
Chamomile x
Catchweed x
Hare (3 FP) x
Squirrel (2 FP) x
--items in inventory used
N/A
--predators:
Fox
Stoat
Wolf
Bear
Falcon

I'm picking my own!
New Prey:
Mouse | 1FP
Shrew| 1FP
Squirrel | 2FP
Marmot | 2FP
Hare | 3FP
Whitefish | 3FP (fishing only)
Squawk Duck | 4FP
New Predators:
Fox
Stoat
Wolf (rare)
Bear (rare)
FalconWould you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:53 am

BigFrog4231 wrote:The Tribe of Singing Wind

+30 XP [476 words written]
+10 XP [patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

Songbird walked close to Flower as they approached the Upwalker’s dens, their furs brushing together. The thought of his leader so close to him made him blush, as it always did, and suddenly he didn’t mind the cold air quite so much. Too soon, though, Flower sped up again, calling out to Songbird, who was now also able to spot the ruins between the trees.
With a sigh he also quickened his steps, catching up to the other tom again. Forcing his hackles to stay lowered, he sniffed the air, recoiling at the weird scents that permeated this place. It made him uncomfortable, and he was glad that Flower was with him. Flower was always so calm and collected, and this made Songbird feel safer.
“I smell a vole,” Flower whispered, slowing down and eventually coming to a halt as Songbird watched him locate the scent. With a twitch of his whiskers, he took off in the direction of a strange wooden structure made of very flat and pointy branches, flicking his tail for Songbird to follow, and with a slight purr he did.
It didn’t take Flower long to find and kill the creature, and soon Songbird was also successful, carefully pulling some blackberry leaves off of some brambles growing on and around another of the wooden things.
[+1 Blackberry Leaves, +1 Vole, +2 FP, +3 XP]

“I don’t think we’ll find much else here,” Flower determined after scenting while they walked further between the ruins.
Songbird was just about to agree when he spotted something laying in the shadowed space between a nearby growing tree. “What’s that?”
Carefully stepping closer, he eyed the strange object he had found. It was small and round and emitted neither smell nor light. In fact, it seemed to pull the light in, pulsating slightly with a low hum. He had never seen anything like that, nor had Flower, as the leader admitted after he had joined the tom.
Songbird gingerly reached out with his paw, discovering that though the object didn’t seem to have any defined edges, it rolled about when he touched it. After exchanging a look with his leader, he wrapped it in his blackberry leaves to take it back to camp. Maybe there they could inspect it further.
[+1 Black Hole, +1 XP]

Totals
+1 Black Hole | +1 Blackberry Leaves | +2 FP | +44 XP | Level 1 [137/200]

ikethefifth wrote:Sunclan

+35 XP [506 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger
-2 Scraps

The two of them wandered through the trees, both keeping an eye open for prey.
After a short while, Snowstar stopped, her tail lifted high. “I smell something!” Tawnystripe forced a smile. With how loud she had just said that, whatever it was would be long gone by now.
Still, he encouraged her to go investigate the trail of the shrew he could also make out underneath the blanket of freshly fallen snow. While she vanished between the twigs and ferns, he carefully plucked some blackberry leaves off of nearby growing brambles, careful not to get stung by their vicious thorns. Even if Snowstar could help him pull them out the pain wasn’t something he enjoyed.
[+1 Blackberry Leaves | +1 XP]

Behind him, the ferns rustled, and his new leader emerged again, her whiskers drooping slightly.
“The vole was gone,” she meowed, and Tawnystripe nodded. “It probably heard you call out.”
Snowstar looked to the side. “I know, I know. I have much to get used to still.”
They continued through the forest, both of them keeping their eyes, ears, and noses open for other scents. Unfortunately, they didn’t find anything else and returned home carrying only the herbs Tawnystripe had found.

Totals
+1 Blackberry Leaves | +46 XP | Level 1 [ 16/200]

Congrats, you levelled up! As a reward, you receive 1FP!

BunnoBlizzard wrote:Ocean Clan

+25 XP [377 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
-10% Hunger each
-1 Mouse, -3 Scraps
[Both this mouse and the one remaining are only worth 1FP. Please fix that in your inventory.]

After showing their new – or old, Tansypetal considered – friends around the camp, she headed out with Leafpaw again. Careful not to slip on the the freezing stones lining the cliff they made their way into the woods, hoping for prey there.
Not long into their expedition, Leafpaw scented a shrew and successfully caught it. Tansypetal purred proudly. It made her happy to see Leafpaw develop into a true warrior and skilled huntress.
[+1 Shrew, +2 FP, +2 XP]

Paying attention to any further signs of prey, the two were padding further into the forest when Tansypetal spotted something glittering on the ground. It was a small, red stone, strangely shaped like a star. She hadn’t ever seen anything like it before, and its beauty took her breath away for a moment.
Was this a sign from StarClan? Even if it wasn’t, she decided to take it with her back to camp. A find like this was way too special.
[+1 Shooting Star, +1 XP]

After a while they decided that any further venturing into the forest would likely not yield any more successes. The sun was about to set and it had grown cold, any other prey would probably be in their burrows already.
They were about halfway back when Leafpaw dropped her prey and hissed. Tansypetal stared at her in surprise. “I smell an intruder,” the apprentice growled. “There’s a stranger somewhere near. Tansypetal, should we return home for the night or fight whoever it is?”

Totals
+1 Shooting Star | +1 Shrew | +38 XP | Level 2 [87/300]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:01 pm

Ocean Clan
Tansypetal nodded and hurried the both of them into the nearest bush and waited. The others were back at the cave system camp safe and sound, was this horrid Stormclan cat? Have they come looking for her again? She didn't know. Leafpaw's heart quickened but she slowed her breathing and closed her eyes, centering her mind and calming herself. Tansypetal hid the shrew behind them and dug a quiet tiny hole for the both of them, hiding them as they were much too important to risk even though she didn't really know what the star would do, she had a feeling it was important. She heard a voice and Leafpaw shrunk lower to the ground, opening her eyes again.[ 119 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 90% | Sick: N Leafpaw | HP 100% | HUP 100% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 87/300

--inventory
prey | 2 FP | x0
Scrap | 1 FP | x0
Shrew | 1 FP | x2
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 1x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 1x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 1x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
None
--predators:
Barracuda, Eagle, Owl, Barracuda, Foxes, and Stormclan cats. (Tansypetal's murderous ex-clanmates)
Last edited by ivyy. on Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tula! » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Cinxer wrote:

+10XP for patrol sent
+20XP for 235 words written
-20% hunger

peachpaw stretched her paws out in front of her, opening her mouth to let out a soft yawn. the younger members of the patrol were sleepy, shuffling about half-awake, but many of the cats found the cool, morning air to be rather refreshing— or at the very least, enough to keep them alert. the dawn patrol continued their trek towards the cliff, a quiet, relaxed mood blanketing the cats. hibiscusdrop looked expectantly towards the grayish sky. "snow fall will come soon." she murmured to herself absent-mindlessly.

after a bit of walking and marking the borders, peachpaw stopped. "i smell something. a squirrel, i think." "good job, peachpaw." wolftooth praised his apprentice with a purr, tasting the air. "oh i can catch it!" applepaw offered, tail wagging. without hesitating, she followed the scent, padding over some rocks. but she accidentally spooked it and took off, running to where ratclaw was waiting with a merciless blow. "i'm sorry." applepaw said quietly. "it's alright, what matters is that we got it." (+3 FP, +3 XP)

"it's a black-tailed prairie dog." hibiscusdrop mewed, pointing with her tail. "it's a fat one, too. owlrush will tear our whiskers off if we manage to lose this catch." ratclaw chuckled. "mine!'" peachpaw exclaimed. the prairie dog started screaming loudly as peachpaw took after it and applepaw was laughing her head off. wolftooth was rolling his eyes at the silliness of the whole thing. suddenly peachpaw slipped on a patch of ice and tumbled right into applepaw. meadowleap rushed to them. "oh my stars, are you guys okay?" she exclaimed. "yeah! we're fine!" they laughed in unison. she sighed.

"alright, meadowleap, you're up." meadowleap leaped towards the rodent, claws outstretched. but it managed to scramble underground before she could reach it. "oh no." she wailed. "im so sorry, i let it get away. ratclaw sighed. 'wait, there!" wolftooth pointed to the place where it's head had reappeared. "no way!" peachpaw and applepaw got to their paws. "scare it this way!" "no this way!" finally, meadowlight managed to direct it to hibiscusdrop, who promptly ended its life. they all let out a sigh of relief. (+4 FP, +4 XP)

after the chase with the prairie dog, meadowlight's head was spinning. hibiscusdrop and applepaw looked towards her, heads tilted. applepaw padded to her side. "hey, meadowlight, are you feeling okay?" she nodded numbly, her paws feeling shaky. "i'll be alright, just need to catch my breath." she muttered. suddenly the world around her darkened and she collapsed to the ground. meadowlight has fallen ill with a mild fever and will require x1 lavender. she will lose 10 HP for every post she explores without being treated.

and so, their patrol was cut short. they hadn't a chance to find any herbs yet— it looked like getting meadowlight back to camp for medical attention as soon as possible was the best course of action. the ginger she-cat had qucikly regained consciousness and stood supported by wolftooth and ratclaw on either side. meadowlight looked back at applepaw who had a worried look on her face. "don't worry applepaw. you know me; i'll be alright." she mewed, but as soon as she did she had a coughing fit. "quickly, let's get her to snowbird." ratclaw nodded.
totals:

+ 37XP | +10% hunger (for each cat on patrol) | +1 squirrel, +1 black-tailed prairie dog | level 02 (210/300 XP)

————————————
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:10 pm

Tawnyhaze yawned and stretched in her nest. It was a chilly morning, and her fur was all puffed up in a desperate attempt to keep herself warm. Beside her was her mate, Boarfang, all curled up in a tight ball. She leaned over to give him a swift lick on the head. He murmured in his sleep. Just as the molly began to drift off again, a paw shoved into her side.

"Geddup! You sleepy lovebirds, it's dawn patrol time!" Ah. Bearclaw. Her mate's boisterous brother. In the nest beside her, Boarfang leapt up, distress swimming in his green eyes. It died down immediately as he locked eyes with his brother, who was standing over the two.

"Jeez, Bear, really? Can't a sharpclaw get a good rest around here?" Boarfang mumbled as he cleaned his whiskers.

"Nope, not when you have duties." Bearclaw swiped his tail across the two sleepy cats' noses. "Up and at 'em, I'll go find the others."

Boarfang groaned and slumped back into his nest. He looked into his mate's soft amber eyes and sighed. "We better go, huh?"

Tawnyhaze purred and nuzzled into him. "Yeah, let's get it over with. Our nests will be waiting for our return."

As the two were getting up and dusting the moss from their pelts, Peeweepound stuck their head in the sharpclaw den and grinned. "There you guys are! Have you heard the drama?" They needed the ground excitedly.

"No... what happened?" Boarfang grumbled as he pushed past the bumbling cat. "Obviously nothing bad, by the looks of you."

"Hestia and Artemis were fighting again, and she pinned them down! They nearly knocked over Gullkit and Sandkit!"

"Those two are always fighting... what was Arnicastar thinking, apprenticing Hestia to Artemis? Everyone knows that Artemis can't stand being around other cats, especially... cats like Hestia." Boarfang draped his tail over his mate, giving her a couple of licks behind the ear. She purred and leaned into them. Peeweepounce made a face at the two.

Bearclaw bounded over to the three, Goosetail and Lyreflame following along behind. "We ready?"

Everyone nodded. Lyreflame looked wide awake, but Goosetail had sleepiness written all over his face. The tom had recently had his name changed, ditching his more feminine name for the current one. It suited him well. His tail was short, like a goose's!

The six cats trudged out of camp, and into the frosty morning air.
    [ # 409 ]

cats on patrol
Bearclaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Peeweepounce | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Tawnyhaze | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Boarfang | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Goosetail | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Lyreflame | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
level 2
experience: 111/300

inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x3
gecko | 2 FP | x2
rabbit | 2 FP | x2
large fish | 3 FP | x1
squirrel | 3 FP | x1
large birds | 3 FP | x3
predator offspring | 4 FP | x0

bindweed | binds sticks | x1
lamb's ear | gives a cat strength | x1
deathberries | kills cats | x1
burnet | used to give strength | x1
cobweb | stops bleeding | x2
daisy leaf | eases aching joints | x1
sitck | distracts cats from pain | x1
dock | soothes scratches | x1
items in inventory used
n/a
predators
bears, badgers, jackals,
fox, snakes, eagles,
owls, lynxes, boar,
dogs, humans (upwalkers)
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:36 am

The last patrol returned to camp, a bit beat from the run in with the rogue scent but at least they didn't need to fight the stray cats. Willow that Weeps at Night was keeping watch as they slinked back into the warm camp, dragging a heavy snow owl behind them. The camp was quiet again, as every fell asleep.

The next morning Willow was awoken by Snowsong, their Lieutenant, "You've got morning patrol, Mikhail and Rosetail need more safe herbs if we're going to keep all these kits healthy with tea. You'll be headed out with Crow and Abysspaw once Savageheart wakes them up."

It wasn't long after Willow had stretched that she met the other two out by the entrance to the camp, Crow was Abysspaw's Mentor as well, so wherever she went, the Snow-Hunter did too. Once they had their breakfast and planned out a path, the trio of cats made their way out into the white spring world. The snow was thick, and the wind blew harshly against their fur. Willow lead the way for the patrol, pushing into the snow and making a trail for the others to follow as they headed out towards their favorite hunting grounds.
[ #203 words ]

--cats on patrol
Willow that Weeps at Night | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Caw of the Carrion Crow | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Abysspaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 69/100

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Snowy Owl | 4 FP | x1

Alder Bark | usage | x1
Dandelion | usage | x1
Holly Berries | usage | x1
Nothing Used this Post
--common predators:
Lynx, Wolves, Snowy Owls, Bears, Badgers, Wolverines, Snakes, Stoats, Amur Leopard & Cougars.

--common prey:
1fp: Scraps, Springtails, Grasshopper, Worms, Arctic Bumblebee.
2fp: Lemming, Pika, Plover, Vole, Ground Squirrel.
3fp: Snowshoe Hare, Ptarmigan, Kea Parrot, Harp Seal Chunk (scavenged carcass), Arctic Tern.
4fp: Arctic Hare, Loon, Walrus Chunk (scavenged carcass), Chinchilla, Marmot.
5fp: Snowy Owl, Stoat, Whale Chunk (scavenged carcass), Eagle, Snow Goose.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:35 am

The Tribe of Singing Wind
Songbird and Flower walked into camp with herbs and prey. Snow was still sitting on the rock outside of camp, and gave a curt nod to the entering cats. Flower motioned for Songbird to head into camp and drop off their haul, and began giving Snow a report of what all they had discovered. Songbird hurried into camp, wanting to get out of the icy chill of the wind. The tom dropped off the fresh-kill and gently placed the herb-wrapped object they had found in the healer's den. ``This den really doesn't have a use if we don't have a tribe healer``, Songbird thought, enjoying the shelter from the cold. ``I wish I knew about herbs, then I could be the healer and sleep in this cozy den...``, He wished silently as he left the sheltered den. Flower and Snow were back in camp, with Morning dew sitting in the Protector's den, away from the cold. ``The wind had really picked up since you guys got back. Good timing, too, since both of you have short pelts!`` Morning dew spoke to Songbird, letting out an amused purr. Songbird rolled his eyes and walked over to Flower and Snow, both of them still talking. ``Other than that odd object, there's not really much else to report.``, Flower mentioned to Snow. Even though they hadn't had a ceremony yet, it seemed like Snow would become the first Second-In-Command. Snow nodded to Flower and walked over to Moring dew, asking him to come on a patrol with him. He yowled a complaint but obliged, pulling himself from the den and following Snow out of camp. She gave a quick goodbye and left quickly. Flower was already halfway to the leader's den, wanting to escape the chill. ``Come on Songbird! Let's get out of the cold, it might snow soon!`` Songbird happily followed.

Snow was walking quickly through the frozen meadow, the cold wind was nearly deafening with all the bare trees scratching against each other. ``Snow, it's cold! What kinda prey would be scurrying around out in these conditions!`` the young cat yowled in protest. ``The kind looking doing the same thing we are, mousebrain! Looking for food! You should be grateful you have a pelt thick enough to get through these conditions!`` Snow hissed back at the young tom. Morning dew slunk down and followed silently, scared the she-cat would scratch him if he spoke another word. The two cats continued in near silence, only speaking occasionally of they needed to confirmed directions or asking if someone smelled something. ``Come on, if we head near the forest we'll be more sheltered from the wind. There should be more prey in that direction, too. Flower says they hunted near the ruined Upwalker nest. Follow me.`` Snow meowed over the wind, running towards the edge of the meadow with Morning dew close behind. ``I don't wanna go to the forest...``, Morning dew thought fearfully. ``That's where raccoons live!``

He hurried along, close to Snow. Of they did happen to run into any predators, he knew he would be safe. The white she-cat scared him, but mainly for the fact that she possessed the fearlessness and bravery he lacked. ``Keep your head down, Morning dew. The wind should carry our scent away from prey but they can still see.`` Snow spoke quietly, flicking her tail in front of the blue tom's face. He dropped to a hunters crouch and tasted the air carefully, trying to pick out the scents of prey. Snow was doing the same, careful not to drag her tail along the ground, her paws gliding against the rotten leaves. They were at the edge of the forest, and Morning dew's pelt prickled with anxiety as they prowled along the cold, frozen ground.
[ 630 words ]

--cats on patrol
--> Flower that grows under tree: HP- 100%, HUP- 20%, Sick- N
--> Songbird that sings at dawn: HP- 100%, HUP- 20%, Sick- N
--> Snow that coats the ground: HP- 100%, HUP- 10%, Sick- N
--> Dew on morning grass: HP- 100%, HUP- 20%, Sick- N
--level 2
experience: 137/300

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
Vulture | 4 FP | x0
Groundhog | 5 FP | x0
Raccoon | 5 FP | x1

Dandelion | Used for stings and painkiller | x1
Sorrel | Traveling herb | x1
Lamb's Ear | Gives cats strength | x2
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | x1
Watermint | Treats bellyache | x2
Sweet sedge | Stops infection | x1
Hawkweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
Lovage | Treats coughing | x2
Feverfew | Reduces fever/Aches | x1
Chervil | Stops infection | x1
Catmint | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Yarrow | Makes cats vomit/Ointment can heal cracked pads | x1
Elder Leaves | Painkiller | x1
Tansy | Treats coughing | x1
Chickweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Tyme | Treats shock | x1
Wintergreen | Stops infection | x1
Blackberry Leaves | Used for stings | x1
N/A
--predators:
Foxes, Raccoons, Snakes, Opossums, Hawks,
Eagles, Badgers(uncommon), Beavers(Only near lake)
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:33 am

charlieputh wrote:Image

it wasn't long before firestorm had begun to feel much better, and soon strawberryfur had allowed him to leave the healer's den. shortly after, hawkflight had managed to set up a patrol of four, firestorm included and the small group made their way out of camp.

to their luck, the group had come across a patch of herbs not too far out from camp! while some had become shriveled from the cold, there were were fortunately still a good few that they could scrape up. the clan had gotten lucky in firestorm's case, as they already had what they needed to heal him, but that might not always be the case. it was always good to have as many herbs as they could on hand, anyway. firestorm and falconcry gently picked a few of the salvageable herbs with their teeth before moving on with the rest of the group. (+1 catmint, +1 lamb's ear, +1 blackberry leaves)

upon picking up the faint scent of a squirrel not too far away from where they were, the patrol decided to follow the direction of the creature's scent. maybe, with a few cats working together to hunt it down, they'd be able to make a catch. the group of cats made their way through the territory, and it wasn't long before they were able to come across what they were searching for. unfortunately for them, it wasn't much of a squirrel anymore. some other predator must have gotten to it before they had, as all they saw were what was left of a hunt. oh, well. while not much, at least it would still fill their bellies. (+1fp, +1xp)

as the patrol moved forward, flamepetal was able to pick up the scent of a rabbit close by. "I'll be back in a second." the molly muttered before departing from the others to pursue the creature. moving closer to the scent, it wasn't long before she was able to spot a flash of white fur in the underbrush. there it was! flamepetal crept forward slowly, her gaze fixated on the creature as she drew nearer toward it. suddenly, she sprang forward with her claws outstretch, descending upon the rabbit. it attempted to bolt away, but the molly's head start gave her a major advantage and it wasn't long before she had caught it. more than satisfied with her impressive catch, she grabbed the large rabbit in her jaws before returning to the others. looks like feeterina was looking out for her loyal follower indeed! (+4fp, +4xp)

+30xp for 417 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+30xp for 3 code words used
+0% hunger (1 free post left!)

total :

+78xp | +0% hunger | +1 catmint, +1 lamb's ear, +1 blackberry leaves | +1fp (scraps), +4fp (rabbit) | level 1 (19/200)

congrats, you've leveled up! you've received +1fp

badgerstar's eyes narrowed upon seeing the unfamiliar faded scratches that marked the stones and trees around him. he'd be sure to stay alert of his surroundings in case him and lynxtuft were to come across something. he looked over his shoulder to glance at the molly, who stood beside him, for a moment.
"make sure to keep an eye out. we're near unfamiliar territory, after all, so it's important that we're careful."
lynxtuft gave a small nod in response before the two moved on, not wanting to waste the day. there was still prey out there to catch, after all, and there were plenty of other things that they needed to get done before they returned to camp.

the pair stepped through the undergrowth, making sure to stay well aware of their surroundings. while they were certain that whoever had made those claw marks weren't nearby, it was best to stay on the safe side. lynxtuft paused in her tracks as she caught a glimpse of something, possibly a mouse, close by. it disappeared into a clump of bushes near them, most likely in search of something to eat during the harsh season of leafbare. after giving badgerstar a curt nod, the molly turned away for a moment to follow the creature's trail. it wasn't long before she had spotted it in a small clearing, where it was sniffing around in the underbrush. after creeping toward it for a few seconds, lynxtuft suddenly sprang forward with her claws outstretched. within only a couple moments, the molly had caught the mouse and triumphantly held the limp creature in her jaws. (+2fp, +2xp)

along the way, the pair was also able to come across a bundle of herbs that were hidden among the underbrush! they were able to identify a good few, which they deemed safe to bring back to camp with them. after all, they wouldn't want to bring potentially harmful herbs back to the kits. (+1 catchweed, +1 chervil, +1 lungwort)

as they began their return to camp, badgerstar spotted something shiny tucked away under some leaves close by. fascinated, he approached the area cautiously to further inspect the unfamiliar item. he wasn't quite sure what it was, but it interested badgerstar and he decided to bring it back to camp with him. (+1 star's grace)

+10xp for 200 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+20xp for 2 code words used
+10% hunger

total :

+45xp | +10% hunger | +1 catchweed, +1 chervil, +1 lungwort | +2fp (mouse) | level 1 (109/200)

nio wrote:bayclan

a gust of cool wind passed by as the group set out of camp, causing the cats on patrol to puff out their pelts against the cold. though weather in leafbare had never been particularly harsh in bayclan's territory, there was still an undeniable chill in the air during the season. hopefully, though, they'd have some luck with catching food during their time away from camp.

the patrol moved forward, their ears perked as they scanned the area around them. as bearclaw lifted his nose into the air, he was able to pick up the familiar scent of a squirrel nearby. turning to the rest of the patrol, the tom muttered a quick "be right back." before pursuing the creature's scent. bearclaw followed the creature's trail with quiet pawsteps and was soon able to spot the squirrel nibbling in the underbrush. it didn't seem to take any notice to the tom, as it was more preoccupied with trying to find food among the layer of leaves that coated the ground. thankfully for him, this helped bearclaw hunt down the squirrel without much exertion and within a few moments he held the limp creature in his jaws. (+3fp, +3xp)
to his luck, the tom was also able to find a herb hidden away near where he had made his catch. what luck! (+1 alder bark)

as the patrol moved along, the silence of the area around them was soon interrupted by a small, sharp squeak nearby. a couple of the cats perked their ears, turning to see where the noise may have come from. boarfang beckoned for the others to follow him, and the group warily approached the source of the sound. the small trip led to a small clearing, where a single fox kit sat. had its mother abandoned it? the tom wasn't entirely sure, but he didn't want to risk another fox coming back for it. while it didn't seem to be much of a threat now, boarfang knew that it would eventually grow to become a danger to his clan. working together, the tom and a couple others were able to swiftly take down the young fox kit. though predator offspring wasn't often consumed, it may also serve as a food source and was sure to feed a good few cats. (+4fp, +4xp)

goosetail suddenly paused in his steps, his gaze focused on something glittering under some nearby bushes. curious, he cautiously approached the area and peered under to get a better look. the tom's brow furrowed in confusion and he gave a tentative prod to the strange, shiny item with his paw. maybe it would be best to bring it back to camp? someone else might know what it could be. warily, he picked up the item in his jaws to carry with him. (+1 star's grace)

+30xp for 409 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+30xp for 3 code words used
+10% hunger

total :

+80xp | +10% hunger | +1 alder bark | +3fp (squirrel), +4fp (predator offspring) | level 2 (191/300)
Last edited by sunny-skies on Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:56 pm

echo into void wrote:Image

+20 XP [276 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger
-1 Scraps

Darkfire followed the river a bit further, carefully staying some distance away from the spraying wetness. Nestled between some roots, sheltered from the wind and hidden between some ferns, recognizable only by their sweet scents, she found a number of various herbs that she plucked to take with her.
[+1 Lamb’s Ear, +1 Lovage, +1 Mallow Leaves, +1 Mint, +4 XP]

When a gust of wind blew some droplets of icy water into her fur, she left the riverbank, scowling, delving instead deeper into the forest. There, she followed an intriguing scent that led her to some scraps she wrapped in her leaves for easier transportation.
[+1 Scraps, +1 FP, +1 XP]

As she made her way back to the camp, slowing occasionally to enjoy the quiet and calm, she stumbled upon a peculiar smell, strangely sweet and very intriguing. For a second, she tilted her head, wondering whether she should follow the trail, then she flicked her tail and ventured into the underbrush, nosing twigs and dead leaves out of the way until she found a beautiful flower, untouched by the cold and the snow. She was unsure what it was exactly, but it didn’t seem dangerous to her, and so she carefully collected the blossom into her flower and continued on her way home.
[+1 Boon of Fertility, +1 XP]

Totals
+1 Boon of Fertility | +1 FP | +1 Lamb’s Ear | +1 Lovage | +1 Mallow Leaves | +1 Mint | +36 XP | Level 1 [29/200]

Congrats, you levelled up! As a reward, you receive 1FP.

+20 XP [206 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+20 XP [Codewords used]
+10% Hunger each

Glacierstar was distracted as the two of them walked, noticing a mouse only as it dashed past his paws. Shaking his head, he banished all thoughts of Ravenlily and the kits. He had an important task right now.
Opening his mouth to scent again he soon made out a new trail, stalking a vole he heard rustling between some dried leaves. After a quick punce he swiftly broke its neck, glad that he had been able to focus on the hunt instead of worrying further.
[+1 vole, +2 FP, +2 XP]

When he returned to Briarbird, he found that the bard had found herself some holly berries that she was holding in her mouth carefully.
[+1 Holly Berries, +1 XP]

Though they continued their patrol around the lake with their eyes and ears wide open, they were unable to find anything else.
Still, Glacierstar pondered as they returned, they could be glad they had found anything at all. Leaf-bare was often harsh and the mouse they had found would be able to feed Ravenlily for a bit, allowing her to care for her kits better.

Totals
+2 FP | +1 Holly Berries | +53 XP | Level 1 [34/200]

Congrats, you levelled up! As a reward, you receive 1FP.

Alledowaya wrote:Image

+20 XP [203 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [Last free post]

Though Willow kept her eyes open and scented for herbs regularly, any traces must have been buried deep under the snow and she was unable to find anything at all. Abysspaw eventually stumbled upon a patch of herbs protected from the snow by some fallen branches, but all of them were too dead and browned to be of any use, so they passed them by, hoping that the decomposing leaves would at least hasten the growth of new herbs in the coming season.
Not much later, Crow found a dead mouse by stepping on it under the blanked of snow. The animal appeared to have either frozen or starved to death, at it was thin and sinewy. Still, the meat on its bones smelled good still and had been preserved by the cold, so they took it with them.
[+1 Mouse, +2 FP, +2 XP]

They fought their way to the borders of their territory, their chins pressed to their chests and their eyes almost shut to protect them against the wind. When they arrived, though, Willow looked up sharply. There was a smell being carried by the icy gusts. The smell of intruders. There seemed to be two of them, and the scents were very fresh. The strangers would be arriving at the border soon if they continued on their path.
She turned to her clan members, her body tense. “There are rogues traveling in our direction. Should we confront them or let them pass?”

Totals
+2 FP | +32 XP | Level 1 [1/200]

Congrats, you levelled up! As a reward, you receive 1 FP!
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me