Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Postby triplethesix » Tue May 11, 2021 3:32 pm

Username:
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live:
    Maned or not maned:
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:

wipwipwip
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby VenomousParadise » Wed May 12, 2021 2:56 pm

Username: VenomousParadise
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The travelers of Ol'kin are a nomadic group of mages who sustain themselves by traversing the lands and forming contracts with those who require their abilities. A weak form of nature magic enriches the continent on which they rely. While not as powerful as the magic found in Kindland, this magic can still be harvested by users with sufficient training. The continent, called Ol'Kin, is divided into three main territories: The land of Stars, The land of Ash, and The Land Of Stone. Each region is encircled by a protective barrier that not only serves as a buffer for element-sensitive individuals but also inhibits magically enhanced natural disasters from spreading to other territories. These various territories each have their own flora, ecosystems, weather, and even seasons. The Land Of Stars is best known for their magnificently tall trees and lush forests that populate their entire province. The Land Of Ash is primarily bushland, with mangrove forests branching out along its coastline. Finally, The Land Of Stone is filled with an unworldly number of mountain ranges and canyons that cover every square inch of the land.
Maned or not maned: Not Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: <3
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladybugsbetterdays » Mon May 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Mark
Ladybugsbetterdays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun May 23, 2021 4:43 am

VenomousParadise wrote:Username: VenomousParadise
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The travelers of Ol'kin are a nomadic group of mages who sustain themselves by traversing the lands and forming contracts with those who require their abilities. A weak form of nature magic enriches the continent on which they rely. While not as powerful as the magic found in Kindland, this magic can still be harvested by users with sufficient training. The continent, called Ol'Kin, is divided into three main territories: The land of Stars, The land of Ash, and The Land Of Stone. Each region is encircled by a protective barrier that not only serves as a buffer for element-sensitive individuals but also inhibits magically enhanced natural disasters from spreading to other territories. These various territories each have their own flora, ecosystems, weather, and even seasons. The Land Of Stars is best known for their magnificently tall trees and lush forests that populate their entire province. The Land Of Ash is primarily bushland, with mangrove forests branching out along its coastline. Finally, The Land Of Stone is filled with an unworldly number of mountain ranges and canyons that cover every square inch of the land.
Maned or not maned: Not Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: <3

claiming
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiio » Mon May 24, 2021 3:54 am

Username: radiio
This pride is located on a large island. There are wide stretches of beach dotted with large boulders. Inland, vast cliffs tower above the sand. Lush forest spreads above the cliffs and into the valleys between. A few smaller islands off the coast serve as fun places to explore. The pride makes their camp in a series of caves in one of the cliff faces. Rock shelves allow the lions to climb up and down to their caves. These hollows are generally fairly shallow, only big enough for 3-4 adult lions to sleep comfortably. The lions of this pride have webbed paws (this wouldn’t require any edits) to help them swim.
Maned or not maned: Maned, please!!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Could I get a reddish-brown (think maned wolf color?) lion with darker spots?
Last edited by radiio on Wed May 26, 2021 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
radiio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drathia » Wed May 26, 2021 3:40 am

Username: Drathia
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: (I used a different perspective for this but I think it gets the point across) Sunlight glints off iron and you look up to see a worn down pathway stretching over the canyon above you. A rusty minecart sits peacefully on top of railways embedded into the path. As your eyes adjust to the light hundreds more pathways come into view. It doesn’t look like anyone has been here in a while, the wood is bleached by the sun and soft to the touch. Ledges protrude out of the coral colored walls. You observe the raging river from a truck sized bolder and watch fish leap out of the river below you. Hollows are carved into the rock, probably from the miners but it appears that they are still lived in. You smile up at the sunset colored canyon and the blue sky, this feels like home.
Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): no mane please
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: mabye scarred and pirate vibes, whatever you think would look good with https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Gkv_ ... led123.png (art I did of my territory)

please credit any designs or art to my Toyhouse

Drathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:49 pm

radiio wrote:Username: radiio
This pride is located on a large island. There are wide stretches of beach dotted with large boulders. Inland, vast cliffs tower above the sand. Lush forest spreads above the cliffs and into the valleys between. A few smaller islands off the coast serve as fun places to explore. The pride makes their camp in a series of caves in one of the cliff faces. Rock shelves allow the lions to climb up and down to their caves. These hollows are generally fairly shallow, only big enough for 3-4 adult lions to sleep comfortably. The lions of this pride have webbed paws (this wouldn’t require any edits) to help them swim.
Maned or not maned: Maned, please!!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Could I get a reddish-brown (think maned wolf color?) lion with darker spots?

Drathia wrote:Username: Drathia
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: (I used a different perspective for this but I think it gets the point across) Sunlight glints off iron and you look up to see a worn down pathway stretching over the canyon above you. A rusty minecart sits peacefully on top of railways embedded into the path. As your eyes adjust to the light hundreds more pathways come into view. It doesn’t look like anyone has been here in a while, the wood is bleached by the sun and soft to the touch. Ledges protrude out of the coral colored walls. You observe the raging river from a truck sized bolder and watch fish leap out of the river below you. Hollows are carved into the rock, probably from the miners but it appears that they are still lived in. You smile up at the sunset colored canyon and the blue sky, this feels like home.
Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): no mane please
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: mabye scarred and pirate vibes, whatever you think would look good with https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Gkv_ ... led123.png (art I did of my territory)

Claiming both of these!! Getting to work on them right away, sorry for the wait :)
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:20 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Link to Pride: Divine Pride
    Redeeming Custom Ticket! (received here)
    Maned or not maned: not maned
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: a lion with tiger stripes that's any color than orange!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:40 am

SilentMelody wrote:
    Username: SilentMelody
    Link to Pride: Divine Pride
    Redeeming Custom Ticket! (received here)
    Maned or not maned: not maned
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: a lion with tiger stripes that's any color than orange!

Accepting!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 am

Username: SushiFoxx
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The pride, will live in a lovely flower field with trees sprinkled about, There are a few hills which they live in. Each den bigger or smaller than the next with flowers and or moss where the lions lay. When they are not sleeping you could be expected to see deer,antelopes and other animal as prey. This pride is very in tune with nature and their senses, Most lions are able to minimally control the growth of the nature. With the little time there is snow in the pride they will sleep on one larger den to keep them selves all warm. When the sun rises with snow this will allow lions to practice their magic abilities easier to try and manipulate the snow how they need.
Maned or not maned: no mane please <3
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: They are gonna be a soft and sweet lioness, other wise please surprise me! <3
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery