Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ✧Ponies of Paledon; ARPG Community✧

Postby rabbit... » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:26 am

Mark!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:45 am

mark!
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:34 am

I thought I might as well ask all my pony questions here in case anyone else might have a similar question!

1. Are Earth Ponies by default, have no magical ability? Or can you have Earth Ponies with magic? What about Unicorns born with no magic?

2. When it comes to family lines and the like. When say, a Unicorn and an Earth pony have children, can they end up with a mix of both Unicorn and Earth offspring?

3. Does ice magic still fall under the normal magic for citizens?

4. What would you consider the technology level to be for these fellows?

5. If a pony has animal magic, can they have more than one familiar? How many familiar's can a pony have?

6. Can you make a custom lined citizen as long as it follows the rules? Can you edit the citizens lines to be chubbier, stockier, or even shorter? What about adding feather growth on a Pegasus such as feather tufts on their chin/jawline or near their hooves?

Thank you! <3
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BornFromAshes » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:57 am

Error wrote:
    I thought I might as well ask all my pony questions here in case anyone else might have a similar question!

1. Are Earth Ponies by default, have no magical ability? Or can you have Earth Ponies with magic? What about Unicorns born with no magic?

2. When it comes to family lines and the like. When say, a Unicorn and an Earth pony have children, can they end up with a mix of both Unicorn and Earth offspring?

3. Does ice magic still fall under the normal magic for citizens?

4. What would you consider the technology level to be for these fellows?

5. If a pony has animal magic, can they have more than one familiar? How many familiar's can a pony have?

6. Can you make a custom lined citizen as long as it follows the rules? Can you edit the citizens lines to be chubbier, stockier, or even shorter? What about adding feather growth on a Pegasus such as feather tufts on their chin/jawline or near their hooves?

Thank you! <3

1. Earth ponies, by default are magical! All ponies have capabilities to learn and perform all types of magic, so it is more unusual to have a pony who does not use or is incapable of using magic. Unicorns without magic are extraordinarily rare, because of the fact they hold a specific magic charge in their horn which helps them learn magic easier than a regular pony. If, by chance, they are born without the charge or lose it by means of necromantic or void magic, they are considered "Lancers" and not typical Unicorns.

2. Family lines can and will produce a mix of both kinds, or in rare occasions a blend of three different gene pools, but typically offspring are born either normal, unicorn, or pegasus. An example of a earth-unicorn mix would either be an earth pony with cleft hooves and a long tail, or a unicorn with a shortened, squat horn and/or a flowing hair tail.

3. Ice magic is a normal magic, but the extent Frostbite took it to is why it is deemed dangerous. For a pony looking to wield ice magic, they also must learn how to use water, earth, and floral magic as well so they can understand the changes they bring to the land with ice magic. Frostbite wielded ice magic freely, with disregard for the land, and let it consume him. Ice magic by itself is not dangerous, as with all other magic, but it depends on the intention of the user.

4. There isn't really any technology per say. No computers, iphones, tablets, or televisions. In the western portion of Paledon they have more advanced technology, working lights instead of candles and very basic telephones. Eastern Paledon is still working on connecting all working lights together, so streets and homes are mainly lit with candles or magic.

5. A pony can have as many familiars as they can tame! Familiars are slowly bonded to their owner, but it does help if the pony knows animal magic, because then they would be able to communicate with their familiar on a base level, and understand their emotions/state of mind.

6. Custom-lined citizens are a-okay! Feel free to edit the lines to your hearts content, I would love to see the variety ;w;;! Shorter/stockier, taller/leaner, anything you can come up with! Feather growth is absolutely fine as well! I was hoping someone would create an extra feathery pegasus besides whom I have planned, hehe

The only thing I cannot permit on lines is long or shaggy fur, as they are exclusive to wildlings!

Thank you for your questions, I hope this helps!

Ash/Ashie INFJ-A Artist
i've been burning incense, gone a little mad
trying to be religious, talking to the man
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 am

This helps a ton! Which leads me to ask two more questions:

1. Is it okay then for me to make a fellow with ice magic?

2. Is it okay for me to create a pony who was born to an unicorn family, but who has no horn (and a normal tail) so essentially an earth pony with a small blunt horn who uses metal magic to replace his missing horn (it would be like a helmet of a sort)
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BornFromAshes » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:20 am

Error wrote:
    This helps a ton! Which leads me to ask two more questions:

1. Is it okay then for me to make a fellow with ice magic?

2. Is it okay for me to create a pony who was born to an unicorn family, but who has no horn (and a normal tail) so essentially an earth pony with a small blunt horn who uses metal magic to replace his missing horn (it would be like a helmet of a sort)

1. Absolutely!

2. Of course!

Ash/Ashie INFJ-A Artist
i've been burning incense, gone a little mad
trying to be religious, talking to the man
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes