Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Limbo

Postby crumpled wings » Wed May 14, 2014 10:03 pm

saphira455 wrote:Is it interesting to Do art for each other?

What do you mean? go ahead and pm me this, so the thread stays cleaner
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:44 am

Username: Fuscontidox
Limbo Name: Bitterblue
Limbo Description: found wondering among the dark shade, bitterblue is a rather interesting character, she isn't one to worry too much nore is she one that doesn't think things through. She's sort of an ospostice in nearly everything, a medriator if you must.
She has a meek sense of leadership, often having a hard time to show how well she really suits being a leader, she is very loyal and tries not to be one to get too attached. She doesn't talk about her passed and if anyone tries to asked, her ears flatten in a fearful manner, she starts to recoil and her eyes seem to glaze over as she stares at nothing in particular.
Any preferences in the Limbo? Can her body be a dark purple? Wings can be a little lighter, and can her mane and tail be yellowish? Maybe a darker version of yellow almost fading? And her eyes a dull color like grey or something.
Why do you want this Limbo? Bitterblue is one of my favorite characters from a story, she is an amazing character and though this little girl isn't the exact reaction that bitterblue has in the story, she carries some qualities. Bitterblue is a very beautiful character, though she doesn't see it herself, she doesn't quite know what path she wants to take and I think it's best she gets a bit of help from someone like me ;3
What are you willing to pay? 3-4 WLPs
Artist: hehe I see that K~dog is an artist here too so I'm sorry to fill your hands but can you take this one?
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 am

Username: Simonpet
Limbo Name: Will name when I see
Daydream Link: Dreel
Nightmare Link: Stella
Any preferences in the Limbo? A lot of blue because both of her parents have blue. Maybe a little splash of yellow and gray. Muted please. Dreel's patterns, and Stella's gradient. I want the Limbo to have a more-or-less equality between mom and dad.
Why do you want the responsibility of this Limbo? Just 'cause. :D
What are you willing to pay? Any doubles that are not rares, from the Pound, From Trades, or my Favorites.
Artist: K~Dog
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:31 am

I'll take them both. :)

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:25 am

Username: puddssoul
Limbo Name: Shay
Limbo Description:
Mostly monochrome, muted shades of gray and black and white, but possibly with a muted shade of blue for the wings?
Any preferences in the Limbo?
Besides the things I listed in the description, not really. XD I like to give the artists a lot of free reign when I order adopts. :c
Why do you want this Limbo?
These look like really interesting adoptables and I figured this would be a good way to get into them, especially since these are adorable and the adult line art is gorgeous and either way I know I'll end up with something I adore. <3
What are you willing to pay? (wishlist pets/advent items/etc..)
I don't know what common payment is for these, but I can at least give a rare? XD I'll try to make it wishlist.
Artist:
Whoever wants to do it and is available. ^-^

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:30 am

puddssoul wrote:
Username: puddssoul
Limbo Name: Shay
Limbo Description:
Mostly monochrome, muted shades of gray and black and white, but possibly with a muted shade of blue for the wings?
Any preferences in the Limbo?
Besides the things I listed in the description, not really. XD I like to give the artists a lot of free reign when I order adopts. :c
Why do you want this Limbo?
These look like really interesting adoptables and I figured this would be a good way to get into them, especially since these are adorable and the adult line art is gorgeous and either way I know I'll end up with something I adore. <3
What are you willing to pay? (wishlist pets/advent items/etc..)
I don't know what common payment is for these, but I can at least give a rare? XD I'll try to make it wishlist.
Artist:
Whoever wants to do it and is available. ^-^

I'll Add you to my list
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow59 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:18 am

Username: shadow59
Limbo Name: Whisper
Limbo Description: I would love her to be a buckskin tobiano with leg barring and have stripes on her body which are brown in the middle and black on the outside.
Any preferences in the Limbo? umm, not sure....
Why do you want this Limbo? i love them, there soooo cute and i really love buckskins. this is the first tiem i have seen this species and so a custom is a must have. xxx
What are you willing to pay? (wishlist pets/advent items/etc..) i am willing to pay wishlists or a rare...
Artist: whoever who would like to do it.
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:25 am

shadow59 wrote:Username: shadow59
Limbo Name: Whisper
Limbo Description: I would love her to be a buckskin tobiano with leg barring and have stripes on her body which are brown in the middle and black on the outside.
Any preferences in the Limbo? umm, not sure....
Why do you want this Limbo? i love them, there soooo cute and i really love buckskins. this is the first tiem i have seen this species and so a custom is a must have. xxx
What are you willing to pay? (wishlist pets/advent items/etc..) i am willing to pay wishlists or a rare...
Artist: whoever who would like to do it.

I'll take it

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER