Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Nightmares

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:41 pm

WingsOfNight wrote:
WingsOfNight wrote:
WingsOfNight wrote:
Could someone compare these to the Dreamcatcher adopts and tell me if it looks too similar? The nightmares are a separate original species and I don't want them to look like I copied the Dreamcatchers, but I don't want to stray far from their original design. Thank you.

Dreamcatcher Adopts

I would say no as there are several difference both in the lines and the concept of each species :)

Username:
.kismesis.

Nightmare's Name:
Temperence

Height:
A small Nightmare a 4 1/2 inches tall

Description/Reference pic:
I would like for Temperence to have a cooler purplish base with different shades of blue as her markings. I don't really have any specific markings in mind so I will leave you creative freedom with that :)

Extras:
Is there anyway if I pay a little extra I can get a small item added? I have an idea and story behind it if you would like more information before deciding

Why do you want a Nightmare?
I have always had a love for the darker side of mythology and the concept of having the two different types of dreams personaified really appeals to me. I adore grimmer and more unpleasant concepts like this where not everything is sunshine and rainbows as that is how life really is.

What are you willing to pay?
Several WL pets (rare+)

Which Artist?
WingOfNight

<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:45 am

.kismesis. wrote:
Username:
.kismesis.

Nightmare's Name:
Temperence

Height:
A small Nightmare a 4 1/2 inches tall

Description/Reference pic:
I would like for Temperence to have a cooler purplish base with different shades of blue as her markings. I don't really have any specific markings in mind so I will leave you creative freedom with that :)

Extras:
Is there anyway if I pay a little extra I can get a small item added? I have an idea and story behind it if you would like more information before deciding

Why do you want a Nightmare?
I have always had a love for the darker side of mythology and the concept of having the two different types of dreams personaified really appeals to me. I adore grimmer and more unpleasant concepts like this where not everything is sunshine and rainbows as that is how life really is.

What are you willing to pay?
Several WL pets (rare+)

Which Artist?
WingOfNight

<3

Thank you for answering the question! Oh, I like you :) And of course you can have items! What would it be?
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 am

Awesome! So the item I have in mind is actually a small bracelet on her right front hoof thought it is by no means normal. You see Temperance seems to specialize in giving people terrors about their inner most greatest fear that even the person is not awear of. Because of this the people so suffer from the dreams in her tail tend to shed a tear or so during their sleep. As time went on Temperance noticed a small band forming around her ankle that seemed to move with her, a living bracelet made from the tears of her victims

... :)
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm

.kismesis. wrote:Awesome! So the item I have in mind is actually a small bracelet on her right front hoof thought it is by no means normal. You see Temperance seems to specialize in giving people terrors about their inner most greatest fear that even the person is not awear of. Because of this the people so suffer from the dreams in her tail tend to shed a tear or so during their sleep. As time went on Temperance noticed a small band forming around her ankle that seemed to move with her, a living bracelet made from the tears of her victims

... :)

oh, that is awesome. I'm gonna have lots of fun with this one.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:24 pm

I'm glad you like the idea!
<3
I can't wait to see her!! :D
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracoqueen1300 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Username: Dracoqueen1300
Nightmare's Name: Zenia
Height: a nice round Nightmare at 9 inches
Description/Reference pic: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Rayquaza
This is my absolute fav thing in the whole world
Extras: just the yellow lines please and can you change all of the green parts to black please?
Why do you want a Nightmare? I already have a daydream and I would love for my stallion to have a mare :mrgreen:
What are you willing to pay? (wishlist pets/advent items/etc.). same as last time
Which Artist? Wings.of.night please I know that (she/he no offense if I get it wrong) knows what my other daydream looks like and I would be more comfortable for her to make it

Thanks for the effort :mrgreen:
Dracoqueen1300

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 am

Dracoqueen1300 wrote:Username: Dracoqueen1300
Nightmare's Name: Zenia
Height: a nice round Nightmare at 9 inches
Description/Reference pic: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Rayquaza
This is my absolute fav thing in the whole world
Extras: just the yellow lines please and can you change all of the green parts to black please?
Why do you want a Nightmare? I already have a daydream and I would love for my stallion to have a mare :mrgreen:
What are you willing to pay? (wishlist pets/advent items/etc.). same as last time
Which Artist? Wings.of.night please I know that (she/he no offense if I get it wrong) knows what my other daydream looks like and I would be more comfortable for her to make it

Thanks for the effort :mrgreen:

I'll get to work :)
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me