Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Heartcatch Valentines 2023

Postby Rondell » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:53 am

Username + ID: Rondell (4680)
Archive: xXx
Prompt :

Dear Heartcatch Community:

I may not be terribly active, and a lot of you probably don't even know who I am, but every time I HAVE talked with someone it's been a positive experience. The Discord is so full of positive energy and enthusiasm - it's an amazing for Pokemon fans to just... be Pokemon fans! There are also a ton of talented artists and designers. I always a look forward to seeing what people are coming up with, both in the main adopts, the nursery, and the MYO thread! I'm constantly seeing you guys put unique spins on a species that I didn't previously like and, consequently, find myself having a new appreciation for said 'mon! Keep on keepin' on, gang, and here's to many more happy times. *raises a metaphorical glass*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BABE0FTHEABYSS » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:36 am

Username + ID: P0LYPH0NIE + 578622
Archive: https://toyhou.se/hok0dok0/characters/folder:3378846
Prompt: 65 words (67 with dear stan.)
Dear stan.,
Hi! You probably don't remember me, I'm not a terribly active member of Heartcatch, but you jump out at me as one of the best Heartcatch members I've met. You're always kind and silly, and probably the biggest Kirby fan I know. Whenever I need rolls, you're so polite about needing additional help. I wrote this letter to show my appreciate for all you do!
113/139 BATZ!!!
1,300+ IN THE BAT ARMY!
┏━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┓
CALL ME HOKO
XE/THEY/IT/BAT/VAMP

— — —
DO NOT OFFER FOR MY
BATS OR BAT THEMED
PETS OR ITEMS I WILL
NEVER EVER ACCEPT ! ! !

┗━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┛
THE ULTIMATE UNOFFICIAL CHICKEN SMOOTHIE BAT GUIDE V2
🦇 🦇 🦇
BABE0FTHEABYSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:18 am

Username + ID: Raspberrie 1026925
Archive: X
Prompt :

i’m going to write a little thank you to you Chime!

I was here when the thread was first made and I have no regrets whatsoever. This arpg has gotten me into a interest that I had forgotten about and Iw ill forever be grateful for that. You run this arpg SO well and I always have a blast participating in it. Thank you as well to the wonderful mods and artist working all of this. Everyone here is so talented. I own the first heartcatch adopt open to the public and I hold that very dear to me. I may not be very active as others are, but I enjoy everyone of you. Stuff like this has helped me step out of my comfort zone thank you all <33
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:52 am

Username + ID: alphias 938800
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Alphias/characters/folder:3306066
Prompt :

Dear Bug/Gay Sonic,
Hello friend! Writing to you with all the Woopers, Paldean and Johtonean, as well as the Ho-Oh, Heatran, and *checks notes* spiral vials. I hope you’re doing well.

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for being an excellent friend and for just being *you*. You have such wonderful chaotic energy at times and even more wonderful designs. I hold a single spaghetti noodle to the sky in your honor.

(But in all seriousness, you’re awesome and HC wouldn’t be the same without you)
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:59 am

Username + ID: Queen Vivane 4075783
Archive: Here
Prompt: To the community in general!
Hello Heartcatchers one and all! I give everyone a friendly squish of affection, I don't talk much as my brain makes me suck at social stuff. I do like chatting with you guys when I manage to spy something I'm interested in jumping at conversation-wise. Brainlessly chatting about about mons and silly fusions with stuff like Wurmples or other cute bug types is so silly and or funny! Thank you for being such a kind community Heartcatch, you guys are wonderful <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:19 am

Username + ID: Werecat + 664978
Archive: mrow
Prompt :
To;; user imperials
This feels a liiiittle bit like a cop out but honestly you do so so much work, especially behind the scenes and I simply think that my online older brother deserves that recognition. Not only do you do so so much work for not only heartcatch but so many other adopts and communities that you are in your art is so wonderful, and being able to see ur art change and progress as time goes on is so cool :3

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairixia » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:03 am

Username + ID: Fairixia + 664608
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Fairixia/characters/folder:3450896
Prompt :
To the Heartcatch Staff,
I don’t talk a ton in the discord but I wanted to say thank you, to Chime for creating this group & all the hard work you put into it and thank you to the mods & artist who helped bring life to this arpg with being helpful to the group & to people who join and the artist are always creating such amazing designs.
At first I was so excited & a bit scared to join since I didn’t know anyone but I’m so happy that I did join & I get to be a part of this group. I’ve had a ton of fun making gift art, doing prompts, and participating in the events that you guys host and I know that this group wouldn’t be the same without this Staff so thank you for making this group what it is :] I’m excited to see how this group grows and develops over time from your hardwork ❤️
She/Her + They/Them
🌸Toyhouse | DeviantART🌸
Boglins[TH] | Kalons[TH] | Goobies[TH]

Fairixia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blightcaller » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:15 am

Username + ID: Blightcaller 1014503
Archive: Here!
Prompt:

To Wyvern Queen Kym:
HII!! I love planning out monster hunter themed designs with you, and seeing what you create!! I know I don't comment much on them, but reading your prompt responses/writing/lore is always so fun! You are always so much fun to see around, and I can't wait to see what you make in the future! <3

To Eviolite:
You are always a delight to talk to!!! It always brightens my day seeing familiar faces in the discord. Joking around with you (and coming to horrible realizations like the serperior arms incident) is always a blast. Your creativity is always fun to see, and your art is wonderful and so pleasant! <3

To Redtruck:
Thank you for always being so open and kind!! You have been such a huge help and I cannot say thank you enough for it! Again, your art is gorgeous and your designs are an absolute blast to see!! Always excited to see what will come next from you :D

To the rest of HC:
This doesn't even cover it all, but thank you to everyone in this community for being so kind and creative! Unfortunately I can't fit the words I want to say to all of you in here individually, but you all make it worth it. Each day always brings something fantastic from you all, and its so much fun talking to everyone. You all work hard, support each other, and are wonderful. I hope you all continue to create. To the rest of staff; The work you all put in shows, and the outcome of it all is a delight. And to the community; Your designs and art and writing and friendship holds this all together, thank you all <3
Last edited by Blightcaller on Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
HC - HC Artist, Open to hc/similar design comms for cheap <3 ||
Blightcaller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolrat » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:38 am

Username + ID: coolrat 1032639
Archive: Heartcatch Storage
Prompt :
to div:
thank you for being such an awesome person to be a part of staff with! you're always really active in the discord, your designs and art are amazing, and you're just such a chill person to be around ^^ thank you for all you've done to make heartcatch what it is today
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
Ask my WoF OCs!
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Archive: Here
Prompt :
To PikachuTori25,

I want to thank you so much for helping guide me in setting up my first trade with you! The layout guide was very useful in helping me understand how it worked and where I needed to post it. Plus it helped me get a myo Reshiram, which is my favorite legendary. I will attempt drawing them one of these days in the future, lol.

- dragoness129 ♥
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me