Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[0152.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed May 04, 2022 4:38 am

THE WHITE RAVEN !!
    x( ४ loki laufeyson ४ archive last post )

“Before you go!”

A light chuckle chimed as the guardian dipped her head, smile soft, framed, against her warm, sienna curls. Her tail waved, a gesture towards the little songbirds arrayed along her head. “My friends would like to offer you something for your journey. A little thank you.”

Vibrant feathers, cloaked in citrine, scarlet and azure, fluttered close, skimming the tips of Ghost’s nose. Within their beaks, shiny, iridescent insects with backs alternating between glistening like emeralds. Beetles. But also… something else ━ a silver feather, mottled and grey, emanating a strange glow. (+1FP bugs, +1FP bugs, +1 star’s greetings ━ starclan lines edit!)

Ghost tilted her head, gently gathering the gift. “Why thank you! I’m sure it’ll be of use.”

“There’s something else.” The guardian ambled closer, the steady grace in her steps, faltering. Almost… uncertain. “I’d… like to ask you a favor.”

She blinked. “A favor?”

“Yes.” Her head lifted, paws tracing a loose circle in the soft earth beneath. “I’ve been observing you and your friend. Truth is… it’s been hard working on my own.” Her tail drifted, gently pulling the songbirds close. “Yes, I love my birds, but it’s been lonely working alone. And seeing you two work together… I’d like to be a part of that. A part of your… group.”

The guardian's head bowed low, gold eyes alight with the morning’s glow. “That is… if you’ll have me.” (+1 uc myo ━ one uc edit and unlimited nr/c edits! when creating the myo, feel free to disregard the lore associated with the guardian if you wish + create a cat of your own! <3)

“Well, then!” A warm nose settled on the guardian’s shoulder, accompanied by a lop-sided grin. “I see I should see myself out. I’d hate to interrupt all these new decisions.” They tapped a tail to Ghost’s shoulder. “About your earlier question… I've been thinking about it. And there is something you could help me out with.”

“Is someone else hurt?” With a soft grunt, Cupid leaped over a teetering log, drawing near. His brows creased. “If so, I could…”

Fennel’s laugh was warm, gentle with a flowing cadence.

“No, no, nothing like that!” A grin touched their muzzle as they shook their head. Their paws flicked, unearthing a small gold scroll. “There’s an adventure within this scroll… a quest you could say. Complete it and… I’ll be back one day to see how it went.”

With a little wink, they raised their tail in farewell. “Until then, good luck! I hope we’ll meet each other again one day.”

Fennel has bestowed an active quest: "Receive a near-fatal injury (lose 51-99% health) from a predator attack!"

Active quests are special and sometimes can take awhile to complete! Please link this reply in the
    "active quests section” of your future explore posts. Once you’ve completed it, drop a note
    in your explore post to let a writer know ━ Fennel will return to reward the patrol! ^^

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (no free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ ghost (0% hunger), cupid (0% hunger)
    xxxxx

xxhealth stats
    xxxx↳ n/a

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +20XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +15XP for npc quest

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+1FP bugs, +1FP bugs
    xx+ no herbs </3

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ +1 uc myo (one uc edit; unlimited c/nr), +1 star's greetings (starclan lines!)

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +47XP → level 0 (108/100XP) → level 1 (8/200XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level one and received an additional +1FP (your choice) and +50 stardust!
    x
    notes: hello! i hope your day is going well! ^^
    just one small thing ─ make sure to list your kitties as not sick! it's really easy to miss, so don't stress too much
    about it, ahh! let me know if you have any questions at all (whether in general or about the active quest)! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Sulin » Wed May 04, 2022 5:35 am

I want to risk death!
Username: ४ Loki Laufeyson ४
Clan link: Here
    - Type 1 Diabetic -
(Click my handsome baby, Sullivan :D (to the left) for my CS safe TH) - Art done by TeddyWasTaken!
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Suli / Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan! Haven't been feeling too well lately,
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Wed May 04, 2022 5:35 am

The White Raven
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Ghost accepted the Guardian's gifts and even replied to her ask of a favor "Why of course we would ever so grateful to have more cats in our group" Cupid chimed in "The more the merrier right?". The Guardian was so happy with this answer! Cupid ran over to Fennel before they fully left and gave them a big hug and said "Thank You, our Adventure Was AMAZING" Fennel gave cupid a smile and hug and went on his way and Fennel said as he was leaving "Hope you enjoy your quest!" Cupid smiled. Ghost, The Guardian and her songbirds, and a slightly sad Cupid started their way on another adventure.

Ghost and her very small clan had to find a place where they could settle, to create their clan Cupid suggested a part of the forest so the Guardian's songbirds could still be close to their home. Ghost and the Guardian agreed "Maybe we should just stay here where we all started?" The Guardian asked. "That's a good idea!" Cupid said. Ghost and the others worked all day to start the camp and they managed to get a couple bed like things made for the night everyone went to bed except for Cupid, he was still sad that Fennel had to go as they had a good connection to Fennel... Ghost saw that Cupid was feeling down and went over to Cupid, Ghost reminded Cupid that "Hey Fennel will be back once we complete our quest... Hey what was our quest anyways you took the scroll and didn't let anybody see it so what is it?" Cupid replied with "Well I don't even know I didn't want to open it... I didn't want it to be something dangerous" "We should open it" Ghost replied. "Okay..." Cupid said with a sort of nervous chuckle, both Cupid and Ghost opened the scroll at the same time... Both of them were shocked, "One of us has to get an almost fatal injury from a predator attack?!" Cupid said but before ghost could reply they both heard some rustling in the bushes and out came a small critter. Ghost said "Oh its just a bunny nothing to worry about" but beside her Cupid looked shocked at the quest Fennel gave them so Ghost was trying to talk to him and before she could get anything out Cupid stopped her and said "I will do it." "What!?" Ghost snapped "I want to do it because I know how to heal myself and I want to do it. I have been hurt before and you yourself already have a hurt paw it would be to dangerous for you" Ghost replied with "But the quest said it has to be almost fatal meaning you have to survive the attack!" "I know." Cupid said. Ghost and Cupid had talked about the quest all night until morning. The Guardian woke up and trotted on over to Ghost who look terrified the Guardian had tapped on Ghost's shoulder which made Ghost jump and the Guardian said "Oh I did not mean to startle you. What's the matter?" and Ghost replied "Oh sorry Cupid is planning on doing the quest Fennel gave us..." the Guardian asked what the quest was and so Ghost explained and told the Guardian about it all. Just as they both were about to go get Cupid they heard a really loud noise from further in the forest... What was it?

[ 575 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Ghost | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Cupid | He/They | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey
n/a
-- level 1
experience: 8/200
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
Quest #1
-- opted in to death?
Yes
-- inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x3
Bugs | 1 FP | x3

Burnet | x1
Dried Oak Leaves | x1
Thyme | x1
    - Type 1 Diabetic -
(Click my handsome baby, Sullivan :D (to the left) for my CS safe TH) - Art done by TeddyWasTaken!
XXX - Suli / Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan! Haven't been feeling too well lately,
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Wed May 04, 2022 3:12 pm

willowclan
    ────────
    clan link
    previous post
    previous response

────────
    patrol
    ────────
    Minkstar | he/him | leader
    - hp 100% | hup 0% | sick: y/n
    Daystripe | she/her| warrior
    - hp 100% | hup 0% | sick: y/n

────────
    level - 0
    ────────
    experience - 62/100

────────
    inventory
    ────────
    prey | 1 FP | x0
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x2
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
    herb | x0
    herb | x0

────────
    items used
    ────────
    --

────────
    active quests
    ────────
    --

────────
    custom pred/prey
    ────────
    n/a

────────
    death?
    ────────
    y/n
    ────────

The period after the fire had been devastating for the clan. The forest, once so full and lush with life and food and herbs, had become as frail as the bones of the elders. It had taken many moons for the forest to change from obsidian black to the lush green they saw now, and even longer for the food to return and cats to become plump again. Even still now the scars of the event were clear on the bones of his clanmates; senior warriors were still a bit too thin, encouraging the younger cats to eat as much as they could. Missing fur and smoke-stained eyes and claws were common. But with newleaf had come hope for his clan; things were finally starting to settle back into whatever the new normal was for them. But that didn't mean that Minkstar was ready to deal with outside cats encroaching on their already-fragile territory.

Minkstar's tail flickered in annoyance. Just as they were able to find a safe patch of fresh-kill, this stranger had to come and disrupt their hunting--but no matter. The chirps of the birds around them and the scent of rain in the air made it clear that there would be plenty more food to come, even if some fluffy cat had come to disrupt their hunting--and invade their territory!

"Fennel, that's not a warrior name." Daystripe dipped her head, eyes narrowing with suspicion. "You come onto our land, clearly marked with our scent, and ask if we've seen another trespasser?" she hissed, hackles raised. She only relaxed when Minkstar raised his tail in warning, urging her to step down.

"Daystripe, Fennel seems to just be passing through. There is no enemy scent on them." He pointed out to the seasoned warrior, who simply huffed. "If I didn't know any better, I'd suggest that this fiesty she-cat you're looking for is Daystripe, here." Minkstar chuckled to Fennel. "I cannot promise that we will successfully find your friend--we have many duties to perform this morning--but mayhaps if you give a description of the she-cat we can spend a bit of time looking for her while we hunt? Two birds, one claw."

Time was valuable for WillowClan, but the warrior code necessitated helping those in need. Sure, this may be stretching the definition of need a bit, but being allied with the nearby loners and kittypets could be a valuable thing, Minkstar believed. They could patrol the border and hunt while they were looking for the friend of this cat.

[421 words]

[notes: aaaa tysm!! your writing is stunning holy moly. i think i formatted things correctly this time (cs links instead of th) so please let me know if there's anything you'd like done differently. thank you <33]
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0153.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed May 04, 2022 3:36 pm

SHORECLAN !!
    x( silentmelody archive last post )

The gentle roll and tumble of the ocean waves was mesmerizing. The psalm of the ocean, simple… but soothing.

And beside her dear friend, cheeks forever stained with streaks of blueberry, it was like she had wings. Wings sheathed in wisps of gold and silver, freckled with the elegance of the morning's aura. And here, she was… free. Untethered, unbound and alive, soaring above salt, shells and seas.

"Ah, hello!" A cheerful greeting chimed, lifted by the breeze. Furzetuft. The lyrical melody in her voice was familiar, effortlessly smooth and warm. “You’re just in time! The high tides washed up several salmon.” Gold and bronze curls ruffled, buffeted by the salty breeze. “Come on! Get them before they escape!” (+2FP salmon, +2FP salmon, +2FP salmon, +2FP salmon, +2FP salmon, +2FP salmon)

Embersnow towed the tip of a frolicking fish’s tail, holding it by her teeth. Her eyes eased shut as water sprayed, a splash from the struggling salmon, although swiftly halted by a flash of her claws.

“… is there something else you need?” Tempestslash’s nose wrinkled, brows deep furrows. A little frown froze between her brows, a hint of suspicion lurking. “This is Shoreclan territory.”

Furzetuft chuckled, a light laugh loosing from her chest. And her laugh was like… music. A flowing melody cascading from the tip of her tongue, imbued with gentle understanding. It was the laugh of someone who’d seen frost and flame, dark and light, but still danced despite that with an unfailing smile.

“I’ll see myself out in no time, dear.” She tossed a wink, gold gaze flitting from the warrior’s fierce scowl to her shoulder. “In the meantime, perhaps this will be of use! I see that shoulder’s not quite at its best, yet.” (+1 water hemlock)

As Tempestslash’s scowl loosened, Embersnow stepped forward, the pearl-white sands swishing against her paws. “Is everything well? your friend at the… uh tombs?”

“Yes! Yes, indeed!” Gold and bronze curls fluttered as Furzetuft reached to a lone, rugged pack at her side. “Actually, she wanted you to have this! An expression of her gratitude.” Gently, she looped the trinket along Blueberrynose’s neck, offering a light tap of her nose. “Your generosity never goes unnoticed.”

The pendant glowed, pulsing with silver light. At its ends, a little shell, smooth and round, spiralling into a slender cone. And just above the ocean’s song, the shell emitted one of its own. A whispered instrumental, featuring a lyre and harp. (+1 common edit!)

Her head lifted, a question on her tongue… but the loner was gone.
    And the only presence left was the patrol, along with salt, shells and seas.
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ tempestslash (50% hunger), embersnow (50% hunger), blueberry-
    xxxxxnose (50% hunger), hydrangeawave (10% hunger), fogspark (10% hunger)

xxhealth stats
    xxxx↳ n/a

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +70XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+24XP for prey, +2XP for herbs, +30XP for npc quest

xx+2FP salmon [x6]
    xx+1 water hemlock

xxitem finds (from furzetuft!)
    xxxx↳ +1 common edit

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +146XP → level 4 (321/500XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, thank you for updating your explore code! the coding is so pretty ─ i love the purple accents, ahh! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Wed May 04, 2022 4:23 pm

Image──────────────╮
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒪𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁

Cowbell |HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Luckycharm| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
╰────────────── Image
Image──────────────╮
𝐼𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓈 𝒰𝓈𝑒𝒹
n/a
╰────────────── Image
Image──────────────╮
𝐼𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓎
mouse | 10FP | x4
sparrow | 2FP | x1
scraps | 1FP| x1
minnow | 3FP | x1
vole | 1FP | x1
opussum | 4FP | x1

𝐻𝑒𝓇𝒷𝓈
Lovage x1 --- Celandine x1
Coltsfoot x1 --- Daisy leaves x3
Foxglove seeds x1 --- Bindweed x1
Tormentil x1 --- Mallow leaf x1
Lungwort x2 --- Horsetail x1
Feverfew x1 --- Dried Oak Leaf x1
Borage leaves x1 --- Watermint x1
Raspberry leaves x1 --- Fennel x1
Willow bark x1 --- Elder leaves x1
Sweet-sedge x1 --- Daisy leaves x4
water hemlock x1 --- marigold x1
Deadly nightshade x2
╰────────────── Image
Image─────────────────────────────╮
𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁/𝐸𝓍𝓅/𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒪𝓅𝓉-𝐼𝓃/𝒬𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈
level 2 --- experience 198/200 /// death opt-in; yes /// active quests; n/a
╰───────────────────────────── Image
A black tabby prodded ahead, their tail held high with pride and happiness. It felt so
refreshing to warm their dark fur in the bright sunlight. Their bigger fluffier warrior bud,
Luckycharm, fell in only a few tail lengths behind, her paws softly meeting the dirt which
paved a path between the lines of bright springtime flowers. The hues of the their
familiar sights seemed more saturated under the bright sun as if they were beaming to
see the cats. This territory felt so safe and comfortable, the two former barncats have
called these fields home long before the court was established. It only felt like a few
moons ago when they last sat tucked between each other's limbs within the rugged barn.
The memory felt bittersweet, a throw back to the time in their life where nothing else
mattered besides one another. Now they felt the immense weight of the love of a whole
clan, they weren't just hunting for themselves anymore but the next generation of cats to
come.
Cowbell, the smaller shorthair tabby, leading the couple paused to part their lips
allowing the aroma of the gardens to touch the roof of their mouth. So much vivid senses
filled their lungs, the pollen of the fresh floral, the earthy smell of tossed up dirt and
lastly the strong stench of fresh prey. Their ears tightening into pointed position, their
whiskers twitched with the thill of the hunt.
[240 words]
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0154.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu May 05, 2022 5:09 am

THE WHITE RAVEN !!
    x( ४ loki laufeyson ४ archive last post )

The morning was split with a shriek.

A flurry of mice exploded from the undergrowth, scattering, long tails whipping along the soft dirt. Their eyes shone, drenched in scarlet, tender coats striking with the essence of winter’s frost. A shudder passed through the tiny trio, a rippling tremble starting from their shoulders and shooting down to the frantic twitch of their tail. (+2FP mouse, +2FP mouse, +2FP mouse)

Something had scared them.

“We should investigate.” Her voice was steady. Steadier than the lurch at the core of her belly. Three albino mice? Was it… an omen? Or just mere coincidence. Smothering the churn in her belly, Ghost eased herself to her paws, crossing over to the medicine cat. “It could be connected to the sound you heard earlier.”

Cupid offered a tense nod. “It’s coming from here… watch your━”

A low-hanging bough swung close, brittle ends, catching along her cheek. Swallowing a hiss, she ducked her head, slinking beneath the cursed branch. Crimson dripped, dotting her paw and her nose wrinkled. (-1% health from a random injury ━ no herbs or rest needed for ghost to return to patrol!)

“You alright?” His jaw ticked, those pale glacier eyes never losing that focused concern. He shook his head, paw gliding along a swaying blossom. “That branch got you, huh? We should look at that ━ I found something that could be useful.” (+1 poppy seeds)

A faint smile lingered, curving her muzzle. “No, it’s okay. It’s just a scratch. We should… continue on.” Her tail rested along the arch of his shoulder. “Come on.”

And another clamor rose, a commotion of voices. Enraged voices each rising higher and higher in succession, a screaming match on the tip of their tongue. Foreign voices engaged in an all-too familiar rhythm.

“━ no, you listen.” A hiss slithered, spittle flying. “I’ve had enough. Enough. You hear me?”

“Don’t think you’re so special. You’re hardly the only one sick of you. In fact, I say we settle this once and for all.” Slender, aquiline claws glinted in the shadows. “How about it?”

Warmth slid against her side from a familiar, gentle presence. Cupid. His voice was a low hush, pecan curls obscured by the fraying fronds of leaflets. “Technically, they’re not trespassing.” He licked his nose, hesitant. “think we should… even intervene?”

The patrol has spotted two rogues engaged in an argument! While they're not trespassing, they do
    seem to be close to the border. Does the patrol confront the rogues or leave them be?

xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxxx↳ ghost (10% hunger), cupid (10% hunger)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx-1% health for ghost (no herbs/rest needed to return to patrol)
    xxxx↳ ghost (99% health)

xxxx↳ +70XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+12XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xx+2FP mouse, +2FP mouse, +2FP mouse
    xx+1 poppy seeds

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +104XP → level 1 (112/200XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0155.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu May 05, 2022 11:57 am

WILLOWCLAN !!
    x( christine, archive last post )

Two birds, one claw.

Minkstar withheld a weathered sigh, tamping down a roll of his eyes. The truth was more along the lines of three cats, one story-teller and zero prey. The loner seemed to lack the ability to shut their muzzle for more than a few moments.

Flanking him, the warrioress by his side bristled, eyes roaming the glen. A glint sharpened in that sea-foam gaze, irritated. Her voice was pitched low, a quiet timbre cutting through the air like a blade. “… they can’t shut up, can they? Might as well be announcing our presence to everyone in the near vicinity.”

His smile was half-hearted. “Patience. But perhaps I can suggest they turn it down…”

“… the tomb was really strange. Crazy strange. Eerie even.” Cinnamon curls tossed as the loner’s head swung back, lop-sided grin still looped on their muzzle. “Jaz and I took ages to decipher the runes. I’m not sure how long we━”

The zip of a blood-red beetle hummed, a new song buzzing in the glen. With a little chitter, it charted a spiral in the skies, then settled, seeking refuge under the pastel bells of fresh blossoms. Gold, lilac and ivory blossoms ━ swaying blossoms, cradled by the kiss of the breeze, their cupped, delicate petals adorned in a bell, ringing a melody alongside the buzz of beetles and the fall of dark seeds. (+1FP bugs, +1FP bugs, +1 foxglove seeds)

But he didn’t miss the ribbon of scarlet tainting the light blossoms.

It reeked, an overpowering scent of copper and ire, mere clues as to a past vicious struggle. His paws forged on, sidling through the sea of tall swinging grasses, paws light against the soft, packed earth. Near the fringes of the glen, a flash flickered. And like a flame dancing on a blade of grass, she was there.

She was every inch what the loner described. Tall, intimidating and with a ruthless fire, a wick burning in those emerald eyes. Auburn curls poured out in loose waves behind her as she drew herself up, jaw set and claws unsheathed.

“We don’t mean any harm.” His steps were steady; his calm unwavering. Daystripe flanked him, a scarlet shield around him. With a curt nod, he stepped aside, tail waving behind him. “Your friend is looking for you.”

“Jaz!” Fennel leapt forward, a whirlwind set loose, strides long and graceful, an easy, languid grace to their steps. Stars. I received your message from… earlier. The attack… are you well?” A frown chased the grin from their muzzle. “You’re injured.”

“Nonsense. I’m fine, Fennel.” She batted their paw aside, teetering. “I’ve had far worse.”

“Are you sure?”

The words hung, a taut silence stretching thin.

Daystripe frowned, shoulder pressing against his. A breath’s pause and her frown deepened, jaw pressed tightly together. “It doesn’t look good, Minkstar. She━”

“She needs help.” Gold eyes flickered, the loner’s gaze catching his. “Jaz… she’s too stubborn to admit it, but she needs help. I know I’ve asked much, but is there any chance you could,” their voice was a mere whisper, “help?”

The patrol has located Fennel's friend! Unfortunately, she seems to have been in some sort of attack.
    She requires one herb (any!) to heal ─ does the patrol aid her or turn her down?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ minkstar (0% hunger), daystripe (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxx↳ +60XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+4XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xx+1FP bugs, +1FP bugs
    xx+1 foxglove seeds

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +86XP → level 0 (148/100XP) → level 1 (48/200XP)

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level one and received an additional +1FP (your choice) and +50 stardust!
    x
    notes: aww, thank you so much!! you're so sweet, ahh! ♥♥♥
    and your formatting looks so lovely ─ thank you for fixing that up!
    make sure to also add the prey from your last response! ^^ that's
    the only tiny thing i noticed + i wouldn't want you to miss that!
    everything else looks absolutely perfect! ♥
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 𓆙 .004 ]

Postby eldritch hound » Thu May 05, 2022 12:15 pm

██ 𓆙 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 ██ lvl: 0 ─ exp: 95 | death opt in: yes | custom pred/prey: xx
    last explore: xx
    last explore reply: xx
    ███
    ███
    items used this post: goldenrod, sweet sedge
    active quests: none active
    xx────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    treasure was too stunned to speak. not just because of the unwelcome opinion of the domination, but the
    sudden appearance of a bleeding cat slap bang in the middle of his territory and, he certainly wasn't excit
    ed for them to be there, just sort of... bleeding! all over the place. it was just... unseemly, no matter whom
    it may concern. and it certainly didn't help his seething that despite their unhelpfully insightful opinion on
    the matter at hand, copia had nestled themselves on the chinchilla cats right side, directly in front of their
    new friend and, apparently their new temporary resident. something that wouldn't be too permanent if tre
    asure got his way on the matter.

a light breeze had picked up around the trio by then, pushing through the barred windows and cracking br
    ickwork of the buildings that surrounded them, filling the subsequent silence that surrounded the sudden r
    eappearance of a certain silver tabby and this... fennels' request for help. a brief flash of 'it's only natural fo
    r a cat to go to the closest area full of potential friendlies to seek help' but he truly didn't know what to do,
    but treasure quickly brushed that thought away. this was no time for 'naturalities'.

and, for what it's worth, he may be a leader of a rag tag band of cats that, for whatever reason, look up to
    him, but that didn't mean for a second he knew what to do with this injured mouse-coloured cat or how to
    help them. and, to put it rather bluntly, if he hadn't looked over at his companion at that very moment in ti
    me, he would have undoubtedly turned fennel away.

but at the very second that treasure had opened his mouth to turn the cats plea for help down that he cha
    nced a glance at his comrade that he saw that copia had a look of sympathy and, if he had had any better
    way to describe it, would say they wore a deep, bone-rattling countenance of true sadness.

try as he might, he didn't think he had it in him to turn down the cinnamon tabby, or bear to witness that
    look on copias' any longer. so, with a sigh and a flash of an undetermined emotion, he conceded. "alright,
    fine. uhm, let me see what we have."
    he sauntered off with the air of a wounded puppy to see what sort of
    herbs he could scrounge up from the bone-saws herb storage that he could possibly get away with steali
    ng
    borrowing.

by the time he had returned to the pair, the scent of copper tinge to the air was less noticeable now, either
    they had gotten used to it or it had been carried away by the wind, which was likely not a good sign. he dro
    p pet the bundle of green between fennels front paws "I hope you know what to do with them because I do
    n't and it seems our resident, how would you put it? medicine cat? anyway, our bone saw is... away."

xxxx[ 1x goldenrod and 1x sweet sedge given to npc fennel ]
    xx───────────────────────────────────────────────────────── words: 518 ───
    inventory:
    xxxxinsects | one food point | x 1
    xxxxscarlet tanager | two food point | x 1
    xxxxamerican bullfrog | two food point | x 1
    xxxxwestern chipmunk | two food point | x 1

xxxxgoldenrod | heals wounds | x 1
    xxxxsweet sedge | cures infections | x 1
    xxxxbindweed | binds broken bones | x 1
    xxxxborage leaves | lower/cure fevers, queens produce milk | x 1
    xxxxholly berries | poison? other use in stars specifically? | x 1

patrolling cats:
    xxxxtreasure | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: n
    xxxxcopia | they/them | HP 97% | HUP 0% | sick: n

^^ I can only apologise to the replier for what this mess is, I had no idea what I was doing and was just
    going where the wind told me. I have, no joke, been trying to write a response since 11 am this morning...
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu May 05, 2022 3:31 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©