Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Second Chance Shelter

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:19 am

Hey y'all! This thread has been kinda dead for.. a good while. If you weren't aware I started a sorta similarly inspired adopt center called Shelter For Angels last year and part of that main plan has been to allow transfers from here to there for a good while! It took a while to get approval but now that its approved and the thread is open to marks, I thought to announce here!

Here is the thread. Your first 3 transfers are free but keep in mind still that they may need some editing. Permission from the original artist is required to transfer the pet but if you cant get in contact with them please send a message to me to see what we can do.
Special items from SCS outside of collars and harnesses require an item to transfer them but outside of that you're free to request changes that are within limits. After the first 3 free transfers you'll need to acquire sfa tokens to buy transfer items to request more. It is suggested that you transfer any that would be the most "expensive" first! Outside of that once they are transferred they'll function fully as an SFA pet.
They count as transferred once I redraw them on the SFA page. They'll be given updated descriptions based on their visual coat and try to match the old phenotype they had from here as best we can with the new system (or just give them new phenotype once they're transferred).

The thread is, as stated before, open to marking! Please read there if you're interested <3
thats all!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me