Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Flatterina » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:22 am

.Lyrebird wrote:

+20 XP [258 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [Two free posts left]

Walking quickly to keep the cold out of their bones, the two mollies crossed the territory over to the nearest farm. Heronpaw shivered beside her leader, the river spraying water droplets into her fur that leached the warmth out of her quickly. She hoped that the farm cats would let them stay in one of the barns for a bit to warm up. She didn’t like them too much, to be honest. They were taking the easy way. Life in a clan wasn’t easy, but at least she could go to bed every evening feeling accomplished. She liked even less how much they were forced to rely on their generosity. But Doestar didn’t seem to mind, and so Heronpaw didn’t complain, either.
They followed the stream for a short while longer and soon arrived at the farm Doestar had spoken of, the scents of animals hanging thick in the air. Luckily, none of the huge beasts that usually roamed the fields here were present today, with their huge, hard paws and even bigger faces sniffing at everything that moved. They seemed placid, but who knew if they could be trusted?
Heronpaw could also smell the farm cats, though there were none around that she could see. Probably they were all in the barns, sleeping between the stacks of hay and keeping warm.
“Let’s check out the chicks, shall we?” Doestar proposed, leading the way over to the coop where they had often stolen chicks in the past. They hadn’t been here in a while, and they would have grown a bit by now, but the two of them should still be able to take one down and drag it back to their camp together.
As they arrived, however, they saw that the coop had been boarded up, the chickens squawking inside.
The leader lashed her tail in discontentment. “Let’s see if we can find a way inside. You go right way around, I’ll go left.”
Though the two of them didn’t find an entry, Heronpaw encountered a mouse gnawing on some leftover seeds that the chickens hadn’t finished, and swiftly killed it, presenting it proudly to Doestar.
The older she-cat decided that this catch would have to do, and together they returned home.
[+1 Mouse, +2 FP, +2 XP]

Totals

+2 FP | +32 XP | Level 0 [032/100]

BigFrog4231 wrote:The Tribe of Singing Wind

+15 XP [179 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

The two toms stalked in the direction the opossum’s stink came from, intending to ambush it. Unfortunately, Songbird stepped on a twig that noisily broke under his foot, and there was a rustling sound between the ferns in front of them, moving away quickly.
“Come on!” Flower meowed and sped up, trying to catch up to the fleeing predator.
Songbird increased his pace, too, but stumbled over a root and crashed to the floor.
“Songbird!” Flower called, stopping quickly, and returning to him. “Are you hurt?”
He groaned, embarrassed to stumble like this in front of his leader. Songbird jumped to his feet and tried to hide a wince. His left front leg was shot through with pain whenever he put weight on it.
“I’m fine,” he said, trying to sound reassuring. “We can go after the opossum again.”
His leader looked at him sternly. “Nonsense. You need to get back to camp and rest, don’t argue with me about this.”
Songbird closed his mouth which he had opened to argue, and looked down. “Alright.”
Flower purred. “Don’t feel bad, it happens. Now, let’s check what it was the opossum was doing back there and then we’ll head home. I’m sure we have some herbs laying around we can use to help you get better quickly. I’m sure we frightened that beast enough in any case, there’s no need to pursue it further.”
The other tom couldn’t help but feel better after receiving such encouraging words, and the two walked back the way they had come to where the opossum had sat when they had scented it.
Apparently, it had been intending to eat a vole it had caught, but abandoned its prey uneaten when the two cats had stumbled upon it. Flower grabbed it, along with some hawkweed they passed on the way back.
[+1 Hawkweed, +1 Vole, +2 FP, +3 XP]
Once they arrived back in their camp, Flower ordered Songbird to return to his nest immediately to rest while he looked the herbs through for the willow bark he knew he had stored somewhere.

It looks like Songbird has been injured!
Use a willow bark in your next explore to heal him.
[-10% Health for Songbird]

Totals
+2 FP | +1 Hawkweed | +28 XP | Level 1 [045/200]
Last edited by Flatterina on Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EXPLORE #009

Postby tula! » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:44 pm

PATROL MEMBERS [4/6] wrote:
SAGEWHISKER | 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger
MUDDYPAWS | 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger
BEETLENOSE | 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger
xxx
CARNELIANCURL | 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger
➵ name| 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger
➵ name | 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger

┌────────┐

explore inventory

➵ mouse | 2 FP | x3
➵ shrew | 2 FP | x1
➵ thrush | 2 FP | x2
➵ fish (sm) | 2 FP | x1
➵ scraps | 1 FP | x2

➵ bindweed | x1
➵ raspberry leaves | x2
➵ sweet sedge | x3
➵ lovage | x2
➵ hawkweed | x2
➵ tormentil | x1
➵ dandelion | x1
➵ burnet | x1

└────────┘
┌───────┐

flora + fauna

possible prey:
➵ scraps | 1 FP
➵ bugs | 1 FP
➵ lizard | 2 FP
➵ catus wren | 2 FP
➵ brush mouse | 2 FP
➵ road runner | 3 FP
➵ jackrabbit | 3 FP
➵ falcon | 4 FP
➵ owl | 4 FP
➵ hawk | 5 FP

possible predators:
➵ rattlesnake
➵ fox
➵ coyote
➵ vultures

└───────┘
the group padded over the barren ground, on high alert. the cats
enjoyed the cool, crisp winter air; usually the sun would be beating down.
leafbare was an odd time for the desert. for the cats of desert falls, snowfall
isn't unheard of. but it is rare, and not likely to occur this year. but it was
still colder and everyone prayed that they could find some prey. with the
birth of a new kit, too, everyone would need to keep their strength.

"oh, stars." beetlenose muttered, scrunching up her nose. (91)
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:52 pm

With the addition of two new cats, Ash was beginning to grow in confidence. He knew with the new help, although it created two new mouths to feed, that it was the beginning of making his tribe great again. He exited his den, glancing around he spotted Sunny and Gull, talking quietly together in the sunlight.
"Lets head out, grab some prey and stuff." Ash called out to them, and they both nodded as they got to their paws.
"Lets go!" Gull exclaimed, excited to have something to do.

[ 89 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ash | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sunny | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Gull | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:02 am

+25XP for 385 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger [No Free Rolls Left!]

Hawkstar was able to find a vole in the undergrowth! This filled his heart with determination. He knew Starclan would guide him well.
+2FP, +1 Vole, +2XP

Hawkstar caught the glimpse of an owl. Does he pursue it?

Totals
Congrats you leveled up! Rewards: +1 FP

+37XP | +2FP | Level 1 (7/200)
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:20 am

LagoonClan
Having left Acornfleck to LagoonClan's healer, Maplefeather, Olivebranch decided to let Smokestorm and Kestrelspeck rest as she went out for another border patrol. Padding through the camp entrance and into the woods, she was met by the overwhelming stench of rotten meat. Screwing up her muzzle, the Warrior went towards the epicenter of the stench. A mangled crow lay at her paws, its neck snapped and feathers ruffled. One bite had been taken as if the hunter purposefully wanted the smell to seep into camp. Olivebranch thought this was strange, as all Clan cats were very strict on what to eat and when to eat it. Plus, they buried the bones. Cautiously sniffing around the corpse, the Warrior found no scent trail and decided to start at one end of the territory. She raced across the forest and arrived at the woven silver wall, spikes studding the top. The wall gave her an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Something about it was ominous, but Seastar claimed they should explore what lay beyond it. Drawing her thoughts back to the current situation, Olivebranch steadily padded around the perimeter of LagoonClan's territory. The she-cat remembered the sick Acornfleck and put in a sidenote to hunt for herbs. She had reached the middle of the territory's perimeter and considered going into the forest. Perhaps the cat who caught the crow would be in there. The Warrior stalked into the dense forest, drinking in the scents and preparing for an ambush.
[ 250 words ]

--cats on patrol
Olivebranch | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 120/200

--inventory
Mouse | 2 FP | x3
Scraps | 1 FP | x3

Lavender | usage | x1
Cobwebs | usage | x1
Horsetail | usage | x1
Foxglove Seeds | usage | x1
Sweet-sedge | usage | x2
Lungwort | usage | x2
Borage Leaves | usage | x3
Comfrey Root | usage | x2
Hawkweed | usage | x2
None
--predators:
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:00 am

Ocean Clan
Tansypetal had walked out of her den once more hoping for signs of another cat. She ran through the forest, inhaling its fresh, clean herb scents and prey scattered across her path. Running wild and free was definitely a plus when she was by herself, she had very few worries dashing through the forest gleefully. She got distracted and scented something, accidentally running into a tree. She shook her head to clear it and scented the same rouge again! She got excited but breathed to calm herself. Right now her main focus was prey and gathering herbs.
[ 97 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: Y
--level 1
experience: 64/200

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x3
Scrap | 1 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 1x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 2x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 1x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
Tansy -- Is it okay if I don't include it to the text?
--predators:
Barracuda #1 (Kind of rare; but they live near a large group of them)
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Humans #4 (Also rare bc they don't live anywhere within 300 miles of human civilization)
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:40 am

"You did well today, Heronpaw." Doestar paused in her grooming of the apprentice's forehead to mew gently, and the younger cat's purr rumbled as she felt the tips of her ears heat up under the leader's praise. "We'll keep it for now, and go back out at sun-up. We need to finish the scent boundaries, and I'd like to teach you how to fish." Heronpaw nodded, a little anxious about disappointing Doestar as she'd never been the best at fishing, but she knew already that she would do her best.

So the two mollies fell asleep sharing tongues in the warren's warmth, and woke with the sun. Both appeared out of the tunnels with their fur fluffed against the cold, pausing in the patch of sun they stepped into but to no avail. The light provided no heat, and so Doestar and Heronpaw bent their heads closer to their chests and started off, away from the river this time.

The first part of the morning was spent completing the clan's borders and making a full circuit of the small territory to ensure the boundaries hadn't been crossed thus far. Both cats kept keen eyes open for hunting opportunities, or anything else that would catch their attention. And as they walked, Doestar quietly questioned Heronpaw on anything and everything - tactics on how to hunt certain prey, rhetorical situations and how to handle them correctly, and how they should move forward on fortifying themselves.

As sun-high hit, Doestar angled their pathing more towards the stream once more, but a lower spot where the current was much more calm and the water let out into a shallow, but wide, pool. It was here the two of them set up to fish, Doestar leaping onto a low rock and crouching, motionless, until she saw the flashes of light against the sides of the fish. She then began instructing Heronpaw on how to stand, what to look for, and how to go in for the catch, and directed the smaller she-cat to a ledge of the bank to watch her practice.

[ 343 words ] [ free explore 2 of 3 ]

--cats on patrol
Doestar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Heronpaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0

N/A
--predators:
badgers
bobcats
black bears
coyotes
foxes
mountain lion
eagle
falcon
hawk
osprey
owls
vultures
domesticated dogs
twolegs
[ a few 'case-by-case' predators/prey
on clan page as well! ]
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EXPLORE #009

Postby Flatterina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:28 am

tula! wrote:Image

+10 XP
[91 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

Beetlenose stalked through the desert with the others, sand between her toes with every step, her feet sinking in as the four of them crossed the dunes close to their camp, looking for prey.
The weather had gotten colder, and the cold-blooded lizards that usually made up a big part of their diet would be in their leaf-bare rest now. With luck, though, they would be able to find some smaller rodents that might still be around.
“There!” Sagewhisker called out, stopping the rest of the patrol with a raised tail, jerking his head over to a brush mouse gnawing on a tree that must have died a few seasons ago. Maybe there were still seeds left over, Beetlenose supposed. There was not much rain here that would wash them away.
“Beetlenose, do you want to take care of it?” Muddypaws proposed and she agreed with a nod, glad to be able to do some actual hunting.
Carefully, she crept closer, almost upon her prey when a shadow passed over her and Carneliancurl called out behind her back. “Watch out!”
Whipping her head up, she glanced sharp claws and powerful, brown wings descending upon her almost too quickly to process.
Before she had the time to react, the falcon’s talons had closed around the mouse and the predator started its ascent again. Reflexively, she tensed her hind legs and propelled herself into the air, burying her claws between the bird’s feathers. With a shriek, the both of them went down, tumbling over the sandy ground.
Beetlenose felt its claws raking over her skin, the sharp points tearing open her flank. Hissing, she aimed a strike at the falcon’s face, leaving the predator shaking its head. That second gave her the time to leap back to her feet and assess the damage the animal had done to her side. She was bleeding, but not much.
Her three clanmates also threw themselves into the fight while she stood back to catch her breath, Muddypaws and Carneliancurl pinning its powerfully muscled wings and Sagewhisker eventually going in for the kill. Staying clear of the sharp beak, he managed to slice his claws across the thrashing falcon’s throat, staying out of range until it fell still.
[+1 Falcon, +4 FP, +4XP]

“Good teamwork,” Beetlenose meowed when the four of them stepped back, exhausted after the excitement of the fight.
“Thanks to your quick thinking,” Carneliancurl meowed, inclining his head to her. “Without you it would have flown away with our prey. Speaking of prey, though, where is the mouse?”
It quickly became apparent, tough, that the mouse had used the opportunity to flee. However, none of the cats really minded. This falcon was a far better catch that would surely feed the clan for a while – if only they could take it back to the camp.
It took the three uninjured cats until the sun stood high in the sun to drag it home. Beetlenose walked next to them. The wound had stopped bleeding, but she would still need to get it checked out.

Beetlenose has been injured!
Make sure to treat her wounds with some mint in your next post to cure her.
[-10% health for Beetlenose]

Totals

+4 FP | +24XP | Level 2 [221/300]

+10 XP [89 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [Two free posts left]

Ash led his two new members in the direction of the vixen forest, where prey usually was the most abundant and where he hoped that even in leaf-bare they might be able to find something.
The three kept their eyes and ears open for any signs of life between the trees, and indeed it did not take long until Ash heard something scurrying between some dried-out ferns. The other two waited for a moment while he pursued whatever rodent had caused the noise, but he did not take long until he returned victoriously, tail held high, a mouse hanging limply between his teeth.
[+1 Mouse, +2FP, +2XP]

“We’ll get this when we get back,” he meowed, burying the prey next to the trail they were following.
As they continued, they passed a patch of rush growing next to their path, and Gull carefully plucked a few to take back with them.
[+1 Rush, +1 XP]

They debated whether they should go home or continue their patrol in the hopes of possibly finding more prey when Ash suddenly hissed, his body going tense.
“What is it?” Sunny whispered, the tension infecting her.
“I hear voices!” Ash meowed quietly. “There are strangers here.”
Sharing a glance, the three of them silently crept closer to where they could hear the voices come from until they saw a pair of strange cats wandering through the forest like they owned it. A light tabby tom held a vole between his jaws while the black-furred molly next to him complained loudly about the cold weather.
Next to Ash, Gull snarled.
“Intruders! Should we fight them or let them leave?

Totals
+2 FP | +1 Rush | +23 XP | Level 0 [023/100]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:59 pm

quirky; wrote:LagoonClan

the silver molly continued to creep along the outskirts of her clan's territory, keeping her eyes and ears alert of her surroundings. though she didn't have an idea on who may have left the dead crow behind, she doubted that they had friendly intentions. and with her being on her own this time, the last thing she wanted was to run into an unfriendly rogue.

fortunately for olivebranch, the crow's stench became fainter the more she distanced herself from the place she had found it in. there were no signs of any rogues or predators nearby, too, which was good news as far as she was concerned. though the molly seemed to be clear of any possible nearby dangers, she still made sure to stay well-aware of the area that surrounded her. after all, it wouldn't be any harm to stay cautious of what was close by. as she continued her search for herbs, olivebranch encountered a plump vole sniffing in the underbrush! within just a few moments, she had swiftly caught and killed the creature which now dangled limply in her jaws. while satisfied with her catch, the molly was determined to collect some herbs during her time away from camp. it would be best to bury the creature now, she'd pick it up on her way back. (+2fp, +2xp)

as she continued forward, olivebranch was able to come across a couple of herbs that were tucked away near a tree stump! making sure to be careful as to not damage them, the molly picked up the thin green stalks gently in her jaws. hopefully one of them would be of some use for acornfleck's sickness. (+1 dandelion, +1 cobwebs)

+20xp for 250 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+34xp | +10% hunger | +1 dandelion, +1 cobwebs | +2fp (vole) | level 1 (154/200)

.Lyrebird wrote:

heronpaw made sure to pay close attention as doestar explained how to catch fish in the stream, nodding along as the leader spoke. though fishing had never been much of her strong suit for the young molly, she was still eager to receive any help she could get. when doestar instructed that she give it a try, heronpaw only gave a curt, somewhat anxious nod in response. though the last thing she wanted was to disappoint her leader and mentor, the least she could do was give it an attempt. crouching low on the ledge, the molly made sure to keep her eyes focused on the flowing water in front of her.

after multiple failed attempts at trying to fish, heronpaw had begun to grow visibly frustration at her inability to catch anything. doestar had made it look so easy! her tail flicking behind her, she looked over to the nearby bank where her mentor sat. "keep trying, you've gotten close a few times!" the leader encouraged, giving her a reassuring smile.

after a few moments, heronpaw gave a quick nod in response before returning her attention back to the stream. with her body tensed, her gaze searched the water for any signs of fish scales gleaming in the sun. though it had taken a bit longer than she may have liked, the apprentice had managed to catch a small fish! (2fp, 2xp)

practically brimming with excitement, the smaller molly turned to her mentor and held up her catch proudly. "great job, heronpaw!" doestar purred, giving her apprentice an approving nod. "I think we've done enough fishing for today, though. why don't we move on to something else?" the leader offered, and heronpaw couldn't help but nod vigorously in agreement.

+25xp for 343 words
+10xp for patrol sent
+0% hunger (1 more free post!)

total :

+37xp | +0% hunger | +2fp (small fish) | level 0 (69/100)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:41 pm

Leapclan
“Excuse me?”
Shocked by a new voice, he spun around, fur bristling, ready to defend his herbs, prey, and kits. He saw a new cat, a tall molly with fluffy fur and a guilty look on her face.
“I apologize for the fight I gave you. I was wondering if you had a place I could stay for the night? I don’t need food or anything.”
He looked at her, considering her request. On one paw, she looked tired and she needed a place to stay. On the other, he had to protect his kits from any harm. However, he also needs to find other cats to help him out.
“Sure, you can stay. As long as you help out tomorrow.”
She perked up, accepting his offer immediately.
“Great! Come on, I can show you to and around the camp. What’s your name?”
She jogged to catch up with him, eager for a rest. “Heartwhisper”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into the camp, he started leading her around.
“Over here is the medicine den, and I store the herbs over here. The fresh-kill pile is located here, and we need some more. You can sleep in this den or the medicine den, whichever works for you.”
“I will sleep in the medicine den, if that’s alright.”
“That’s perfectly fine! Just don’t lose any herbs, especially with leaf-bare near.”
He heard a rustle come from the leaves of the nursery den, and looked at it. He saw a paw dart back into the den, trying to stay hidden and silent.
“You three can come out. This is Heartwhisper, and she is going to stay with us for the night and then help me hunt and find herbs tomorrow.”
The three kits slowly came out, Cleo first, then Georgiana, and finally Major.
“Oh! Who are they? Are they your kits? Where is the other parent?”
“These are my kits, Cleopatra, Georgiana, and Major”.
He left out everything else. A stranger doesn’t need to know family business.
“Oh! Hello kits!”
As the kits said hello, he noted that they seemed cautious, but were warming up to her quickly, Cleo already looked like she wanted to ask her a thousand questions.
“Alright you three, she wants to rest. Let's go out of camp, Cleo and ‘Ana, you can look for the stick and rock you want, sorry I didn’t get to look for them today. Major, I don’t think you can find sanity, sorry.”
He heard Heartwhisper laugh from the medicine den. If she wanted to stay, she would probably be accepted by the kits. Cleo and ‘Ana raced to the entrance while Major stayed behind to ask him a question.
“Do you trust her?”
He glanced at the medicine den and then looked at his son.
“I think I do”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What are we looking for today?” Heartwhisper asked, yawning.
It was at the break of dawn, and it was very cold. I guess Leaf-Bare came faster than I thought it would.
“We are looking for any prey and herbs we can find, since it feels like Leaf-Bare has come already. We should head out together, maybe we will have better luck if we do that.”
“Okay! Let's get going! Wait, will your kits be okay?”
“They will be fine, as long as they stay in the den.” Glancing towards the den, he saw Cleopatra’s guilty face. She slowly backed up into the den.
Leapstar smiled and looked at her. She was shocked and amused at how well he knew what was going on. “Let’s go.”

[ 592 words ]

--cats on patrol
Reedstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Heartwhisper | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 92

--inventory
prey
Small Bird | 2 FP | x1
Medium Mouse | 2 FP | x1

Raspberry Leaves | Ease Pain During Kitting/Painkiller | x1
Wintergreen | Prevent Infection/Heal Wounds | x1
N/A
--predators:
Fox
Coyote
Hawk
Mountain Lion
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups