Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

peaceclan || explore 25.

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:00 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"what.. what is that?" redfur asked snowdrop, staring at the creature, the coyote, in the horizon. "tell me i'm having a nightmare and this isn't actually a coyote, snow." he looked pleadingly at snowdrop. "i'm afraid this isn't one of your hallucinations, red.." snowdrop said. "i can see it as well. the only solution we have right now is to go get hazelpelt and oakspeck. it's easier to multiply. coyotes are very strong."

the pair got to peaceclan again, dropped off everything they caught and got hazelpelt and oakspeck to join them. "a coyote, you say?" hazelpelt asked. "good idea, snowdrop, bringing us with you. the more the merrier." she continued. hazelpelt glanced at oakspeck and smiled at him, making redfur and snowdrop 'awee'.

hazelpelt and oakspeck had been mates for a few months and they were the best couple in the clan. they teased eachother, they told eachother jokes, they hung out, they went on patrols together! they were perfect. redfur only wished he could have a partner like that. "redfur? red, are you listening to what we're saying?" snowdrop suddenly was staring at him.

"i zoned out, sorry." redfur laughed. "what's up?" oakspeck rolled his eyes and explained again. "so - we will approach the coyote from all sides. i will go from the bottom, hazel will go from the top, redfur will go from the right and you, snowdrop, will go from the left." he explained. "then, we start fighting it. got it?"

everyone nodded. "alright then, my dudes - let's get this coyote!"

the quartet headed toward the coyote as oakspeck had told them to. the coyote saw them just as they got to their places. everyone took a deep breath. (✔ they go to the coyote)

⋆ word count; 283 words

levels & xp ━━━━

⋆ level 6 (106/800XP)
    active quests━━━━━━

⋆ link by [fennel/furzetuft]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cats on patrol━━━━━━━━━━

⋆ redfur | he/him | adopt page
      0% hunger | 100% health | not sick

⋆ snowdrop | she/her | adopt page

⋆ oakspeck | he/him | adopt page

⋆ hazelpelt | she/her | adopt page
    prey inventory

⋆ 1FP scraps | x3
    ⋆ 1FP bugs | x2 > x0
    ⋆ 2FP vole | x2
    ⋆ 2FP mouse | x1
    ⋆ 2FP small fish | x0
    ⋆ 3FP squirrel | x2
    ⋆ 3FP fish | x3
    ⋆ 4FP rabbit | x0
    ⋆ 4FP crow | x2
    ⋆ 4FP big fish | x0
    ⋆ 5FP eagle | x0
    herb inventory (pt one)━━

⋆ Mallow Leaves | x2
    ⋆ Goldenrod | x3
    ⋆ Elder Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Catchweed | x3
    ⋆ Lungwort | x2
    ⋆ Blackberry Leaves | x1

⋆ Goatweed | x2
    ⋆ Burdock Root | x2
    ⋆ Horsetail | x2
    ⋆ Dock | x2
    ⋆ Bindweed | x2
    ⋆ Yarrow | x1
    ⋆ Tansy | x2
    ⋆ Chickweed | x1
    herb inventory (pt two)━━

⋆ Fennel | x2
    ⋆ Stinging Nettle | x2
    ⋆ Sweet Sedge | x1
    ⋆ Tormentil | x2
    ⋆ Watermint | x1
    ⋆ Catmint | x3

⋆ Lamb’s Ear | x1
    ⋆ Chamomile | x2
    ⋆ Foxglove Seeds | x1
    ⋆ Wintergreen | x2
    ⋆ Water Hemlock | x2
    ⋆ Celandine | x1
    ⋆ Burnet | x1
    ⋆ Coltsfoot | x1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    inventory items used

⋆ using x2 bugs again for red and snow!! leaves them with 0 percent hunger <33
    notes for responding writer

⋆ added the things collected in the last explore response C:

⋆ haha glad you like their relationship dynamics!! i also added hazelpelt and oakspeck because they aren't blind ✌️
    and thank you to vivika for the quick reply <33
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby crexmii » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:36 pm

𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧 !!
last explore post? | last response received?

©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
“come on, glowpaw. it’s time to go gather some herbs.” sundrop hissed. ugh. why did he have to become a medicine cat so suddenly? couldn’t he have just stayed a warrior? she thought in annoyance. I’m pretty sure at least every cat knows i suck at communicating with others. oh, calythea, why?

the rosetted apprentice perked up and ran over to his mentor. “coming!” he curiously gazed at sundrop.
“what are we going to gather today?”

sundrop sighed and had to stop herself from hissing, “herbs, mouse-brain.”
instead, she went for the calmer approach and mewed, “whatever we can find.”

glowpaw really got on her nerves sometimes. sundrop wasn’t ready for an apprentice, nor did she want one. heck, it had only been twelve moons since she joined the clan! not a lot, right?!
she didn’t understand what every cat saw in him. she saw her clanmates’ worshipful looks when he walked by, even the leader did it! who’s the one in charge, one apprentice or violetstar?

but of course, she had to be patient. the last thing softclan needed was an extremely grumpy medicine cat and an emotionally damaged medicine cat apprentice.

she flicked her tail and gestured for glowpaw to follow her, and the two padded softly out of camp.

“soo…um…sundrop?” glowpaw hesitantly asked, fearing he might unleash her “wrath”.

“yes?” sundrop snapped, then flinched at the same time glowpaw winced. “..sorry. I’m just kind of tired today, that’s all.” glowpaw nodded understandably and mewed, “it’s okay, I feel like that too.”

how could he possibly know what it was like to be her? she wasn’t part of softclan to make friends. she was part of softclan to heal cats. plus, well…she hadn’t told him the truth. she wasn’t JUST tired. part of it was because of annoying little glowpaw.

the sunlit leaves shone through the willows. the crunch of leaves could be heard under the duo’s paws. “okay, you check that patch of bushes, I’ll check here.” the tired molly sighed. glowpaw immediately scampered off, inspecting the borage leaves.

well, at least I’ll be away from him and his questions for a short while.
sundrop thought, smiling for one of the first times in a long while. the smile, however, did not last, and she started frowning when she saw some of the shriveled mallow leaves.

“okay, glowpaw? found anything?”

glowpaw shook his head and continued looking through the leaves.

“good—I mean, okay, just take your time! be as slow as you want!” sundrop called enthusiastically.

glowpaw just gave her a puzzled look but nodded.

meanwhile, sundrop had time to think about stuff. important stuff. like why glowpaw was annoying. or why she was so bad at communicating with other cats. or why she was such a bad medicine cat—

no, no, no. none of those were things she needed to have on her mind right now.

suddenly, something pricked her. “ow. ow. ow. cursed thorn!”
a small cut had formed on her paw, bleeding dark crimson blood.

glowpaw, hearing his mentor’s cry of pain, immediately sprinted over and yelped, “what happened?”

sundrop wanted to hiss “it’s nothing, just a cut!” but glowpaw had already noticed.

“just stay still.” glowpaw calmly instructed. don’t start hissing at me! I’m trying to help you!” he added quickly.

sundrop noticed, that a weird, teal mist was coming out of his paw. when he touched her cut, it no longer stung, but instead felt cold and refreshed, like clear water from a natural spring.

“what—how are you—” sundrop’s eyes widened (which rarely happened, for she wasn’t surprised by many things) and continued staring at the cut on her paw. it had already healed over with a scab. glowpaw acted like this was no big deal and continued pressing his paws against her cut.

her mouth couldn’t help but gape open.

“almost good as new. should be gone by tomorrow.” glowpaw mewed, shrugging.

“glowpaw. you..you have powers?!” sundrop gasped.

the apprentice hesitated, but replied, “sure I do.”

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ #665 words ]

[notes :: decided to change it up and little and try a patrol with some new cats, specifically my meds!]

-- cats on patrol
sundrop | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

glowpaw | he / him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a
-- level 1
experience: 91/200
-- items in inventory used
none
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory

scraps | 1 FP | x1
bugs | 1 FP | x2
mouse| 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
squirrel | 3 FP | x2
prey | 3 FP | x0
bird | 4 FP | x1

cobweb | x1
herb | x0
herb | x0

common edit | x1
common MYO x1
50 stardust |
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ ── 012.

Postby echo into void » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:12 am

── SNOWCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
last explore post; xxxxxxxxxxxxxlast response; xxxxxxxxxxxxxopted in to death; xxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

↳ level three;
    ‣ 134/400
    ↳ active quests;
    ‣ none
    ↳ cats on patrol;
    darkfire ◦ she/her ◦ hunger: 10% ◦ health: 90% ◦ sick: no
    ↳ items used;
    ‣ none

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

herbs;
    ‣ borage leaves ◦ brings down fevers ⤅ x1
    ‣ burnet ◦ gives strength ⤅ x1
    ‣ celandine ◦ soothes weakened or damaged eyes ⤅ x1
    ‣ chervil ◦ for infected wounds and bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ chickweed ◦ treats greencough ⤅ x1
    ‣ coltsfoot ◦ eases breathing or kitten-cough ⤅ x1
    ‣ juniper berries ◦ soothes bellyaches ⤅ x1
    ‣ lavender ◦ cures fever and chills ⤅ x1
    ‣ lovage ◦ help cure coughs ⤅ x1
    ‣ mallow leaves ◦ cures bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ mint ◦ hides scent of death ⤅ x1
    ‣ mouse bile ◦ kills ticks ⤅ x1
    ‣ poppy seeds ◦ helps with sleep ⤅ x1
    ‣ ragwort ◦ treats aching joints ⤅ x1
    ‣ sweet-sedge ◦ eases infection ⤅ x1
    prey;
    ‣ scraps ◦ 1FP ⤅ x3
    ‣ bugs ◦ 1FP ⤅ x5
    ‣ mouse ◦ 2FP ⤅ x1
    ‣ vole ◦ 2FP ⤅ x1

darkfire set out on yet another patrol. she was still a little shaken up from the fox encounter from before, but that wouldn't stop her from protecting snowclan's territory. with her pelt sleek and eyes sharp, she set off under the blanket of night, her senses heightened. the moon shone brightly, guiding her way through the darkened woods.

as she journeyed deeper into the forest, darkfire encountered a myriad of scents, from the earthy aroma of the damp soil to the crisp freshness of the night air. her ears perked up, tuning in to the symphony of sound echoing around her - the rustling of leaves, the chirping of crickets, and the distant hoot of an owl.

darkfire started towards their eastern border, every pawfall calculated and deliberate. she approached an old, fallen tree that marked the edge of their territory. with her whiskers twitching, darkfire surveyed the surroundings for any signs of trespassers. secure with the knowledge that their territory remained uncontested, she continued her journey.

[ 166 words ]

note; hi! i was wondering if i did the health and hunger correctly? i used a stinging nettle last time so i put darkfires health at 90%, but i'm not sure if that's correct. i also used 2 bugs, so i put her hunger at 10%, but should it be 20%? did she gain another 10% hunger even though i fed her? thanks so much!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: why so hot
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 16. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:40 am

x
x
Imagexxtideclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (002/200)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (090/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    from the kiss of flora and the rainforest, the sunshine caress of the morning was upon the duo, basking them in a radiance whose shade was akin to lemons and citrus fruit. the dark flourish of undergrowth had given way into shores of stardust and waves bejewelled with lazuili.

and so the duo wandered upon those shores, stardust collecting in between their toes before the dainty thud of their footsteps coming to a pause. for before them, a little stained glass bottle lay. and in the little bottle, chartreuse fronds seemed to lost in a trance-- forever adrift in an enthralling tangle around a gemstone tainted with the aura of the sea.
    (+1 fennel, +1 lovage, you have also earned a mythical edit item called a supernova ! for this particular item, you may apply it to a myo/custom to create a pseudo-merle cat! +3exp)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 075 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 088 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 002 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 001 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 0fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 1
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +2
• [+1 fennel ────]
• [+1 lovage ────]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ peachpit.
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+1 supernova ───]
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HollowClan [explore post 3]

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:34 am

previous post: [ x ] xxx previous reply: [ x ] xxx death opt-in: y/n xxx custom pred/prey: y/n
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 433 words ]

xxx“A dog?” Foxtrot’s face scrunched in confusion. “There’s no dogs around here- heck, there’s no twolegs to even have a dog!” “Maybe it’s a stray?” Sparrowsong suggested nervously, shifting her paws. “No, that doesn’t make any sense. Where could it have come from?”
xxxCheshire had crept, his fluffed-up tail trembling just above the forest floor and his whole body tense, to the bushes to try and get a look at the dog. Foxtrot quietly made her way over. “You see anything, old man?” She whispered, not all that quiet. “Not yet,” he responded, not moving a muscle,
xxxBadgerberry glanced at Sparrowsong, whose eyes were wide. “Have you guys never dealt with a dog before? In my old-” “It isn’t that,” Sparrowsong cut him off, her voice terse and her eyes not leaving her clanmates crouched in the underbrush. “It’s just that it’s so uncommon to see them around here, the twoleg place having been abandoned for so long.” Silence passed between the four cats.
xxx“Well,” Cheshire meowed hesitantly, looking like he wasn’t excited to say what he had to say next, “We can’t leave without investigating. Maybe it’s just a small, yappy dog. Maybe it was just passing through and is already gone. Whatever the case, we need to know, for the safety of the clan.” He looked around the patrol, meeting each cat’s eyes. He seemed to linger just a little longer on Badgerberry.
xxx“I need each of you on your best behavior. Keep your ears pricked and claws ready. Be more cautious than you feel you have to until we know if this is a threat.” He paused, took a deep breathe, and continued. “Foxtrot,” he looked at her grimly, and for the first time all patrol she looked serious, nodding as the tom mentioned her name. “I want you to stay in the front with me. I can tell you’re excited, but please, remain stealthy and quiet.” She nodded. “Sparrowsong?” She took a small step forward. “Take the rear with Badgerberry. You’ve got a good nose and ears, so put them to use.” An unspoken message seemed to pass between them; and don’t let Badgerberry get hurt. “Badgerberry,” the tom felt his heart speed up. “Stick with Sparrowsong. I know you’re used to dogs, having lived near them most of your life. But not all of them are chained up, okay?” Badgerberry fought the urge to snap I know that at the older tom, but held his tongue. Now isn’t the time.
xxxThe four cats nodded to one another, and began creeping in the direction they had scented the dog.

level 0
xxxx 83/100 experience xxxxx
items used
xxxx N/A
active quests
xxxx N/A
inventory
xxxx 1 FP / N/A
xxxx 2 FP / N/A
xxxx 3 FP / N/A
xxxx 4 FP / rabbit [x2]
xxxx 5 FP / N/A
xxxx ───
xxxx wintergreen [x1]
xxxx sweet-sedge [x1]
xxxx fennel [x1]
xxxx chickweed [x1]
xxxx chamomile [x1]

patrol
Cheshire | HollowClan’s best hunter & tracker

he/him ● 72 moons ● senior warrior
HP: 100%
HUP: 0%
Sick: y/n

Badgerberry | totally not the main character

he/him ● 19 moons ● warrior

Foxtrot | official troublemaker of HollowClan

she/her ● 53 moons ● warrior

Sparrowsong | a simple mediator

she/her ● 36 moons ● warrior

credits: font | cat icons
Last edited by KittyandCat on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 17. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:40 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxpeaceclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 6 (106/800)
new level stats ➔ level 6 (157/800) --
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    and strewn ever-so delicately between the sour nuance of the coyote’s scent… was the dark flourishing perfume of decay- cloying and sickeningly earthy as the patrol wandered close.

ambling across the valleys beyond, a scrawny frame intoxicated with shades of golden olives and ash bloomed in their midst. the coyote-- and in its maw, a head of scarlet lay between the sharp kiss of the predator’s fangs. the winged creature was ravished with the shimmer of liquid roses and iron, utterly shredded and half-eaten.

hazel was already on the move, her petite frame weaving through blades of chartreuse and the valley beyond.

but something was wrong. for within the starless glisten of the predator’s beady gaze, there was a type of calculation and cunningness enthralled in those midnight eyes. it knew. it was aware of every beat of her heart, the shiver of adrenaline in her veins and each dainty step she took.
    “hazel! wait!” but oakspeck was too late.
    (-5% health (belly wound) for hazel, no posts of rest required!)

“hazel! hazel?” desperation flourished like a daffodil in the gentle embrace of spring, each nuance was bittersweet in his ears as he leaned in close to her crumpled form. “are you alright?”

“i’m fine.” liquid roses had rumpled the apricot hue of her curls, with the scent of iron all too overwhelming in his nostrils. “is the coyote… is it still here?”

“no. it’s gone.” his gaze wavered ever-so slightly. “but snowdrop and redfur managed to steal its eagle and found a herb as well.”
    (the coyote has left the territory, +15exp, +5fp [eagle], +1 stinging nettle, +6exp)

redfur was a little ways nearby, features no longer illuminated with laughter. “we also spotted some rogues on the border.”
    (some rogues were spotted on the border [not trespassing]! does the patrol confront or ignore them?)
✧ 20 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 051 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 005 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 5fp ───
level reward ✧ 6 → 6
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+ stinging nettle]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ coffee.berry
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0316.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:23 pm

SNOWCLAN !!
    xecho into void archive last post

Midnights. Always such dual-faced entities, donning facades of tranquility lush with tiny flickering fairies or one of nightmares wrought of serpentine creatures of ogres. Soft silvery hues cascading over evergreens or scarlet red dripping from branches twisted into cruel smiles. The two faces, the duality of night.

But tonight, midnight rested upon her like an indigo cloak sewn with sequins and stars, dashed with the promise of wishes-to-come. Showers of stardust and moondust splashed the skies, along with a souvenir from the fateful wishgranter.

Snug in an evening nest of aromatic leaflets, the mineral glowed, pulsing with an otherworldly energy. (+1 shooting star [rare edit autopass to one kit for nursery litters], +1 lovage)

Yet, she wasn't the only one attracted to shiny things.

Beyond the borders, a new scent ruffled the curls along the back of her neck. One disguised with the scent of lavender and lemongrass ─ sweet, calming and unassuming.

But also… a stranger's scent. A thief.

A rogue has been scented over the borders (not-trespassing)! Does Darkfire investigate or leave it alone?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • darkfire is now at 30% hunger & 80% health!

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +30xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +2xp for herbs, +2xp for item
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1 lovage
      • +1 shooting star

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +54xp → level 3 (188/400xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; ahh, hello! health is a lil funky, but darkfire would actually still be at 80% health </3 to regain health, she'll need herbs and rest at camp (taken off the patrol list) ─ just like you did in this post! feel free to add that herb back to your inventory since it wasn't used!! <3

also! darkfire would be at 20% hunger in your latest post (30% [in your previous post] -20% [from two 1fp bugs] +10% [from fae’s last reply] = 20% hunger)! thank you so much for double-checking! ^^ this reply should reflect where darkfire is at now ─ lmk if you have any questions c:
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

peaceclan || explore 26.

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:38 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"it's alright. have they.. crossed the borders?" hazelpelt asked, tilting her head. redfur shook his head. "nope. snowdrop and i will go and talk to them. do you two want to come?" he asked, looking at oakspeck and his mate expectantly as he saw snowdrop head toward them.

"yeah, we're coming." hazelpelt answered for oakspeck and followed snowdrop to the rogues. hazelpelt wondered if it would be the extremely rude rogues she and oakspeck had met on their last patrol, or if it was someone completely different. snowdrop looked at her and smiled. she walked over to hazelpelt.

"what's up?" snowdrop asked. hazelpelt sighed. "last time oakspeck and i went on patrol, we met two rogues.. and they weren't very nice. one of them was called lucinda." hazelpelt explained. "they said.. they said they'd be back.."

"it's okay, hazel." snowdrop told her. "if it's them, we'll just tell them to leave. besides, we're four and they're two. they would be outnumbered if they tried anything."

the quartet walked over to the rogues - and to hazelpelt's horror, it was lucinda and whatever-their-name-was.

"hello, darling."(✔ they approach the rogues)

⋆ word count; 183 words

levels & xp ━━━━

⋆ level 6 (157/800XP)
    active quests━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cats on patrol━━━━━━━━━━

⋆ redfur | he/him | adopt page

⋆ snowdrop | she/her | adopt page

⋆ oakspeck | he/him | adopt page

⋆ hazelpelt | she/her | adopt page
      0% hunger | 95% health | not sick
    prey inventory

⋆ 1FP scraps | x3
    ⋆ 1FP bugs | x0
    ⋆ 2FP vole | x2
    ⋆ 2FP mouse | x1
    ⋆ 2FP small fish | x0
    ⋆ 3FP squirrel | x2
    ⋆ 3FP fish | x3
    ⋆ 4FP rabbit | x0
    ⋆ 4FP crow | x2 > x1
    ⋆ 4FP big fish | x0
    ⋆ 5FP eagle | x1
    herb inventory (pt one)━━

⋆ Mallow Leaves | x2
    ⋆ Goldenrod | x3
    ⋆ Elder Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Catchweed | x3
    ⋆ Lungwort | x2
    ⋆ Blackberry Leaves | x1

⋆ Goatweed | x2
    ⋆ Burdock Root | x2
    ⋆ Horsetail | x2
    ⋆ Dock | x2
    ⋆ Bindweed | x2
    ⋆ Yarrow | x1
    ⋆ Tansy | x2
    ⋆ Chickweed | x1
    herb inventory (pt two)━━

⋆ Fennel | x2
    ⋆ Stinging Nettle | x3
    ⋆ Sweet Sedge | x1
    ⋆ Tormentil | x2
    ⋆ Watermint | x1
    ⋆ Catmint | x3

⋆ Lamb’s Ear | x1
    ⋆ Chamomile | x2
    ⋆ Foxglove Seeds | x1
    ⋆ Wintergreen | x2
    ⋆ Water Hemlock | x2
    ⋆ Celandine | x1
    ⋆ Burnet | x1
    ⋆ Coltsfoot | x1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    inventory items used

⋆ using x1 crow to feed hazelpelt, oakspeck, redfur and snowdrop, bringing their hunger back to 0![/b]

⋆ added the things collected in the last explore response <3

⋆ i hope it's alright that i included those two rogues from here!! i thought it would be cool for hazelpelt to face her fears.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 18. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:28 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxsoftclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (091/200)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (144/200) --
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    even the weeping willow trees seemed to perk up at the incandescent glow of enchantment as if as they drawn to the very essence of the power itself. fabricated of wisps of beryl and azure, its existence was fleeting as it dwindled from their fleeting dance upon reality. but even so, its subtle aura remained, leaving her utterly wonderstruck. how?

but the bloom of irritation upon her features bloomed once more, flourishing as deeply as the liquid scarlet that had once beaded upon her skin. “there’s no time to waste, come along--”

and like a bittersweet poison gone sour, a cry graced her lips as she stumbled. right into an ant colony.
    their tiny fangs were like little pinpricks on her skin, sinking deep as they tasted liquid scarlet that lay beneath flesh.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], -5% health [body wound], no posts of rest required!)

“snowdrop!” without hesitation, the petite frame of the apprentice was beside hers, gently leading her away from the little hill of angry ants. “it’s okay. it’s okay, just let me help.”

wisps of beryl and azure wove around her. they were like satin braids-- long enough to kiss saturn-- pausing for just a moment before they caressed her skin. it took only a blink for the ample swell of the bites to wilt into nothing more than a mere blush upon her skin. barely noticeable.

note: hi! please remove the common edit + myo and 50 stardust from your inventory! these items are stored in the archive and you don't need to add them in your explore inventory! thank you <3
✧ 40 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 053 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 3fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 1
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ crexmii
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 19. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:22 am

x
x
x
Imagexxhollowclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (083/100)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (063/200) --
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    the delicate piroutte of the unfamiliar scent was forever out of reach, endlessly whirling out of reach everytime they wandered close. a little ways away, irritation had laced like saltwater upon shores of stardust upon the curve of the blushing roses of foxtrot’s lips.

“are we even going the right way? the once dainty thud of her footsteps had grown a little heavier as the morning sun descended into a tangle of flora, fauna and earthy golds. “it’s been ages… ages! there’s no sign of the dog.”

and the truth was-- as much as cheshire didn’t want to admit -- she was right.
    “you’re right.” a little pause fluttered between the patrol. “i think the dog is gone.”
    (the predator (dog) has left the territory! +15exp)
✧ 030 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 080 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 000 exp