Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

explore replies!!

Postby sunny-skies » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:01 pm

iStarz & Everly wrote:ShiverClan & The Tribe Of Rippling Water

with the night sky casting a soft glow ahead of her, moongaze made her way through her clan's territory. she made sure to step forward cautiously, pausing every now and then to glance over her surroundings. though she was sure that her brief journey would be perfectly safe (after all, she had already traveled during nightfall more than a few times now), wandering outside of camp after sundown always gave her a slight feeling of unease. the dim light that the moon provided did little to illuminate the path ahead of her, and her clan's mountains were nearly impossible to see now.
though, while moongaze wanted to pass through shiverclan territory as quickly as possible, she also made sure to keep her ears perked for any signs of prey. the molly had hardly had a chance to eat earlier, and the familiar feeling of hunger had begun to twist in her belly. it certainly wouldn't hurt for her to catch a meal for herself on the way, if the opportunity arose.

the darkness made it difficult for moongaze to get a good view of what was in front of her, and she had to make an effort to watch where she placed her paws. the molly had quickly accepted that it was unlikely that she'd catch anything during this time of day and, while slightly disappointed at a missed opportunity for a meal, didn't dwell on it much. there was plenty of prey back at camp, anyway, and she wouldn't be gone for long. besides, she'd be seeing her sister in a matter of minutes! that was much, much more important than catching prey. after all, the two mollies only saw one another once every moon, and moongaze had eagerly anticipated her next meeting with ripple.

+30xp for 413 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger (+0% for shadestar, sagefur, jaggedclaw, lionstep, soulshadow, and nightpaw)

total :

+40xp | +10% hunger | level 1 (138/200)

houndjaw wrote:Image

with a soft sigh, yewstar turned to make his way deeper into briarclan's territory, creeping forward softly through the damp underbrush. the previous rains had left a chill in the air around him and had made it difficult to pick up the scent of prey among his other surroundings. he hoped that he'd have better luck with catching a meal elsewhere, as he'd had little luck so far and was set on making the most of his brief outing. he was starting to feel a little peckish, anyway, and it was vital that the tom kept his strength up.

yewstar kept his belly low to the ground as he crept forward, his gaze surveying the trees that loomed over him. the fog that still seemed to linger around made seeing anything that wasn't within a few feet of him a struggle, and the tom had to squint to see through the haze. fortunately he had already grown familiar with much the territory and, even with the mist obscuring a good portion of his vision, was still able to navigate through the forest easily enough. within only a couple minutes, yewstar already had the luck of spotting the the figure of a vole moving through the leaves. not wanting to lose sight of it through the thick fog, the leader made sure to keep his gaze fixated on the creature as he slowly began to inch toward it. with a quick pounce, the tom trapped the vole under his paws and delivered a swift bite to its neck. (+2fp, +2xp)

as the mist began to clear and his surroundings became more visible, the leader was soon able to catch sight of a small clump of herbs that stood further ahead of him. the thin stalks swayed slightly in the cold breeze, and a few raindrops still clung to their leaves. yewstar bent down to pick a few of the ones that he was able to recognize, making sure not to pierce the delicate herbs with his teeth. (+1 marigold, +1 poppy seeds, +1 willow bark)

the silence around him was soon broken by a loud rustling in the bushes nearby, causing yewstar to give a startled jump at the sudden noise. he whipped around to see what the source of the sound had been, only to see an unfamiliar loner emerging from the foliage. the tom's muscles tensed as he eyed them warily, unsure of what their intentions may be. the cat, however, seemed to be no threat to the tom, as they approached him with an unusually relaxed demeanor. "hey, there! I'm fennel," the loner grinned as they spoke, giving yewstar a small nod in greeting. "I'm sorry to bother, but recently I've found myself in a rough spot. it's been difficult for me to get my paws on some herbs that I need, and I was wondering if you had a couple to spare? I'd give you something in return, of course". the cat's friendliness, while perplexing, certainly wasn't unwelcomed by the tom, who allowed himself to relax. he paused, deep in thought as he considered fennel's odd request. will your cat accept fennel's offer to trade? you will need to give 2 herbs to them, and will receive 1 uncommon edit in return.

+15xp for 189 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+0% hunger (2 free posts left!)

total :

+30xp | +0% hunger | +1 marigold, +1 poppy seeds, +1 willow bark | +2fp (vole) | level 0 (30/100)

BigFrog4231 wrote:The Tribe of Singing Wind

the four made their way across the meadow, the soft grass almost soundless under their paws. snow, who had now had plenty of experience attending hunting patrols, took the lead, the others trailing closely behind her. after quietly speaking among one another, the mollies decided that they'd briefly split up. snow had insisted on training her apprentice during their time away from camp, and the vast fields provided plenty of space to do so.

it wasn't long before the white molly had pointed out a plump rabbit only a few feet away, suggesting that robin pursed the creature herself. despite the novice's young age, she was a quick learner and it hadn't taken her long to pick up on her mentor's instruction. with an eager nod, the younger molly dropped to a crouch and adjusted her form slightly after a few quick comments from her mentor. snow stood a few steps away, watching intently as her apprentice began to creep towards the patch of ferns where the rabbit stood. robin kept her belly low to the ground and tried to soften her steps as much as she could manage, and within a couple moments had inched close enough to pounce. though it made an attempt to bolt away from her reach, she was swift to spring forward and land a well-placed bite to its neck. the molly turned around, her eyes shining with excitement as she held up her catch proudly. "nice job, robin! I'm impressed." snow purred, allowing herself a small grin. (+4fp, +4xp)

the other two members of the patrol soon rejoined them, a couple of herbs carefully held in their jaws. snow gave a small nod of approval at the sight of them, remarking that flame would be happy with their findings. the healer was always glad to have some extra herbs on hand. though the tribe had plenty of herbs to spare as it was, it never bothered to bring back an extra few if they had the opportunity to. (+1 lamb's ear, +1 yarrow, +1 holly berries)

+50xp for 826 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger (-10 for flower and petal, -20% for sun)

total :

+67xp | +10% hunger | +1 lamb's ear, +1 yarrow, +1 holly berries | +4fp (rabbit) | level 3 (321/400)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Flatterina » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:21 am

snookie040604 wrote:Firclan

+20 XP [274 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0 % Hunger [Free post 2/3]

Gorgestar was slightly nervous as he padded through the underbrush. There were little noises everywhere, but whenever he whipped his head around to make out their source, whatever had caused them was long gone. Still, he wasn’t afraid of his new home. Breathing in deeply, he stood still for a second, smiling. The scent of the forest filled his lungs as he pondered where he might go next.
As he listened, his ears picked up the blubbering of a small stream somewhere to his right.
Approaching it, he noticed various herbs growing nestled in a bend on his side and stepped closer to pick them up. He wasn’t sure what exactly they were, and some of them smelled so sickly sweet he wrapped them in a leaf before grabbing them, not wanting to risk any adverse side effects.
[+1 Catmint, +1 Marigold, +1 Deathberries, +3 XP]

With the bundle of herbs in his mouth, Gorgestar started back towards the hole in the tree where he had stored his other prey and herbs. On the way there, he stumbled onto the half-eaten remains of a vole that smelled fresh enough, and he managed to cram them between his jaws, too.
[+1 Scraps, +1 XP]

After lodging the stone in the hole again, he turned around and walked in the direction of the stream again. Maybe he could follow it and see where it led. If he was lucky, it might flow through a place where he could build a camp?
Deep in his thoughts, ne noticed the snake on the floor before him only seconds before he would have stepped on it. His heart beating frantically, he came to a stop. The predator raised its head, unblinking eyes fixed on him, and hissed. Taking an uncertain step back, Gorgestar’s thoughts raced. Could he get around it? Or should he attack to make sure the snake wouldn’t hunt down his own prey?

Total

+1 Scraps | +1 Catmint | +1 Marigold | +1 Deathberries | +34 XP | Level 0 [63/100]
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprite cranberry » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:27 am

BIRCHCLAN
First explore post
Cinderstar plodded out of his den, his stomach growled and groaned. "I need to find some food." The skinny tom muttered to himself. He ventured out of camp and into the surrounding woodlands, creeping around to prevent alerting any prey to his whereabouts.

He paused for a moment, crouching down- he could smell.. something. The Tom wasn't quite sure what he was smelling but he knew he wanted to track it down. He continued on his way, slinking between trees and under bushes.
[83 words ]

--cats on patrol
CinderStar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
Sprite | adult | she/her
lonely :'D

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:20 pm

SushiFoxx wrote:MistClan

Echostar rose from the waters edge and made her way forward, ears perked for the sounds of prey moving around. And to just her luck, a soft rustle in the bushes alerted her senses. The wind was in her favor, the fresh scent of mouse washing over her. Her tail flicked in anticipation, creeping closer to the mouse. But to her surprise, the mouse suddenly began to head in her direction! With a quick snap, her jaws moved down to quickly take the mouse as her own. She looked down proudly at her fresh kill, that strangely only required minimum effort.

[ +2 FP (Mouse), +2 XP ]

But a new sound of branches breaking where the mouse had come from caught Echostar’s attention. The smell of a strange cat hit her, causing her fur to bristle. But a curly furred she-cat came tumbling out of the bushes, huffing in dismay. “Shoulda had that silly mouse, but my old paws are as clumsy as a young kit!” She said, eyes landing on Echostar and the fresh mouse before her. “Well I’ll be darned, nice catch! My apologies if I’m intruding, me and my friends have been.. lacking in food. Not only that, but herbs. My name’s Furzetuft, by the way. Do you think you could lend me a paw? I just ask for a little, then I’ll get out of your way, I promise.” She said softly, looking at Echostar in desperation. “If you oblige, I certainly wouldn’t mind offering you some sort of reward..”

[ To receive Furzetuft’s reward, offer them 2 FP or 2 Herbs from your Inventory! ]

[ +15 XP for 135 Words Written ]
[ +10 XP for Patrol Sent ]
[ +10% Hunger for Echostarl]

Total:
[ +27 XP, +2 FP (x1 Mouse) ]

Level 0 (86/100) —> Level 1 (113/100)

Level Up! You have received x1 FP of Your Choice!

┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:42 pm

MistClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
Echostar blinked softly at Furzetuft and smiled setting down her mouse for her. "Here you go, you seem to need it more than I" she said calmly watching them "I hope you and your friends enjoy this prey though it may not be much" She told her smiling her mind flicking back to her mom telling her to always give more than you take. She watched Furzetuft and dipped her head.
[ #71 words ]

--cats on patrol
Echostar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 128[size=85]extra xp[/size]

--inventory
Mouse | 2fp | 1 -1 for quest
Fish | 2fp | 1
Vole | 2fp | 1
Rabbit | 4fp | 1
1fp of my choice

Hawkweed | 0 | 1
Rush | 0 | 1
Chickweed | 0 | 1
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
1 mouse
-- active quests:
quest #1 here
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:11 am

last explore - last reply
yewstar narrowed his eyes, deep in thought. while unusual to encounter another cat so deep in the territory, he figured that one loner wasn't worth the trouble of driving fennel away. after some time, he pushed forward a sprig of willow bark and clump of poppy seeds with a murmur to the strange tom. "i hope this helps." he sniffed the air, puffing his fur against the humid air creeping into the woods. he eyed the cat with guarded curiosity. "do you need assistance getting back to your den?" yewstar figured that while he helped fennel, he could also figure out where the tom lived. if there was a strange cat living on briarclan territory, he needed to make sure he didn't end up becoming a problem or hindrance in the future. [ 133 words ]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
meanwhile, on the other end of briarclan territory another party was just departing from camp. leading the patrol was the deputy, martenfang, with palethistle closely following, and rhubarbfur and plovernose lagging behind. the two young toms were boisterously bouncing from each side of the trail, loudly boasting about their last catches. after some time, martenfang sighed and whirled around. "would you two loon-brains mind your tone? you're going to scare all the prey from here to the hollow oak."

palethistle let out a chuckle, nudging the cranky molly's shoulder. "i seem to remember you being the one yowling on about your catches when you were their age," she joked. after a stern glance from martenfang, she rolled her eyes and continued forward. rhubarbfur and plovernose, despite martenfang's chiding, continued pushing each other jokingly and making faces. everyone was in particular good spirits, despite the thick mist that had refused to dissipate since the sun rose. newleaf had put briarclan in high hopes - perhaps they could finally stock up on important materials without the threat of harsh frost chasing prey and herblife away.

after some time, the patrol split into two separate groups: martenfang and plovernose were to take the wide area closer to the river. the other group to take up the opposite end, going deeper into the old woods, was palethistle and rhubarbfur. [ 226 words ]

[ 359 total words ]

--cats on patrol
yewstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
martenfang | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
palethistle | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
rhubarbfur | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
plovernose | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
explore 2/3 without eating
--level 0
experience: 30/100

--inventory
vole | 2 FP | x1
-
marigold | usage | x1
willow bark & poppy seeds given to fennel
-- active quests:
quest #1 - yewstar & fennel (posted here)

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:11 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:
≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Peachcrown frowned in pity for Furzetuft and spoke before anyone else could, "Of course we'll help you. Here-" Peachcrown passed the she-cat the vole they had just caught and she was planning to eat later, "I hope your clanmates get better soon; please stay safe out there!" Peachcrown smiled softly at Furzetuft. Nightfall and Ceadarflame exchanged somehow semi-shocked expressions and kept their jaws shut. Nightfall purred mentally, Awww, Peachcrown is so much sweeter than I thought....
[ 76 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ceadarflame | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Nightfall | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Peachcrown | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 107/500

--inventory
2x Mice = 1 FP per
1x Scraps = 1 FP per
1x Vole = 2 FP per
1x Hare = 4 FP per
1x Bird = 4 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 5x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 2x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 1x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root ll 1x Tansy ll 1x Catmint ll
-- items being used
giving Furzetuft a vole
-- active quests:
quest #1
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:10 pm

𝕃𝕒𝕜𝕖ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟

I want to risk death!
Username: EchoIre
Clan link: LakeClan

It was Newleaf now, and though snow still remained on the ground in thin blankets, herbs and prey were becoming less scarce. Vorona's kits had finally arrived, and though Lev was still fretting over her, he was relaxed enough to be quietly sharing a squirrel with his apprentice. Across camp, Briar and Damir were sharing a hare; surprisingly, their conversation was much more spirited than Feya's and Lev's - or, not surprisingly, if you happened to know Briar.

"I'm just saying, the tale of Feeterina is a must for growing kits!"

"Briar," Damir began, "you are not telling my little siblings about a cat with hands." His lip curled as he spat the word out. "How did you even come up with that?"

Briar rolled her eyes. "I didn't come up with it! It's a story that's been passed down through my family for generations." She puffed her chest and raised her chin.

"If I had known that, I wouldn't have invited you to the clan."

"Hey!" Briar flung a tuft of hare fur at Damir, who ducked with a laugh.

"Kidding, kidding..." He trailed off, idly hooking the tuft of fur with his claws. The usual stoniness returned to his features as he remarked "Doesn't mean it's not a weird story, though."

Briar giggled. "I never said it wasn't! But that's half the fun." She, too, began to poke around the tufts of hare fur between them. "Inspires creativity in kits, or something. Good for them." With a mischievous grin, she sent that tuft of fur flying towards Damir too. It settled near his paws, earning a conspiratorial glance from the silver tabby. Briar was looking away, suddenly very interested by the snowmelt dripping from the trees, though she couldn't fight a sly smirk from creeping onto her features.

Damir chuckled and rose to his paws. He glanced over the bones and fur that lay between them before returning his gaze to Briar, who had given up observing the canopies and was instead watching him. "I think Vorona and the kits would much prefer some hare fur over stories." He suggested. "At least for now." He added, seeing how the bard opened her mouth to protest.

Briar stood to stretch, flexing feeling back into her numb toes. "You're probably right." She straightened up. "Have their ears even open yet?"

Damir stiffened, but managed to keep his voice neutral. "The last one had theirs open just three days ago."

Briar made a soft sound. "That's wonderful!" She started to scoop up the cleanest pieces of fur, settling them in a haphazard pile to her side. "You must be so excited."

Damir hummed in agreement, copying her motions of picking out the cleanest tufts and scrapping the rest in a pile with the bones. What he wouldn't admit was that he was worried to have kits in camp at all. Though better, their living situation was still... new. He still didn't know some of these cats, and while he didn't expect them to actually do anything... having others, outsiders, around for something a big as kittens was something to get used to.

"I'm going to put these bones away." The molly mewed. "You go ahead and visit Vorona. Tell her I said hello." With that, Briar switched her focus to the bones, grabbing a few in her jaws without waiting for Damir's response.

He supposed he could trust her, at least.

"I will." He said with a nod. Briar nodded back before turning to deposit the bones outside of camp, leaving Damir to pack the fur into a loose ball. With that done, he gently grabbed it between his jaws - careful not to let his tongue brush against the fluffy mass - and began towards the nursery. On his way, he passed Dinara, who gave him an amused look but passed by without comment - likely to organize patrols, if Damir had to guess.

~

If Damir had guessed, he would have been correct. Dinara was making her way to the warrior's den, where a certain chocolate tabby was lounging in the sun. Rye perked up at her approach, signaling to her that he was, in fact, awake. She stopped at his side, giving him time to sit up.

"Hello, Rye!" Dinara chirped. "Would you mind going out on the next hunting patrol?"

Rye blinked. "Oh, uh... hunting patrol?" His voice was heavy with sleep. "Do we need to do that right now? There's still some stuff in the pile."

Dinara's smile fell slightly, her brows furrowing. "Yes, but-"

"I'll go."

The tortie looked over her shoulder quickly. Behind her, Flurry was padding closer. She didn't miss the scowl her clanmate shot Rye. 'That's a bit harsh.' Of course, Dinara wasn't doing much better, but still.

The deputy smiled. "That would be perfect! Thank you, Flurry." She cast a pointed glance at Rye, but the tom had already settled his head back on his paws and closed his eyes. Rolling her eyes, Dinara turned her attention back to Flurry. "Rita and I will come too. Could you go find someone else to come along?'

Flurry gave a curt nod in response before padding towards the fresh-kill pile. Dinara herself went towards the apprentice den, and after fetching Rita, brought her over to the camp entrance to wait for Flurry. Not five minutes later, the tortie returned with Yantar in tow. Dinara beamed at the sight. Between Yantar, Flurry, and herself, they were bound to come back with quite the catch.

Rita, upon seeing Yantar following Flurry, deflated some. "I was hoping she'd bring Briar..." The apprentice murmured.

Dinara turned to her apprentice, wide-eyed. She cast a glance towards the two warriors, unsure if Yantar had heard. If he had, he didn't show it. She offered and apologetic smile all the same. 'That's one more thing to bring up later...'

"Right then." Dinara spoke, addressing the entire party. "Does the lakeshore sound okay to everybody? There's bound to be something along the water's edge."

After a few and a couple quiet affirmations, the hunting party was off, for better or for worse.
[ 1,025 words ]

--cats on patrol
Dinara | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Flurry | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Yantar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Rita | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 102/200

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
vole | 2 FP | x1
squirrel | 2 FP | x1
hare | 3 FP | x1

lungwort | usage | x2
catchweed | usage | x1
chamomile | usage | x1
Hare
Squirrel
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001.] ★ viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:25 am

CLAN OF ROARING SILENCE !
    user + clan link: hush + clan archive
    responding to: hush's last post
    xp stats: [opted-in for death rolls!]
    xx+150XP for writing, + 20XP for patrol sent
    xx+28XP for prey collected, +4XP for herbs found, +2XP for item found
    They moved like the wind.

Their pawsteps as swift as the northerlies and their moves crisp with precision. One light-furred rabbit hung limp, caught in the jaws of an ivory tom heavily marred with scars (Vampirefang). And another, taken down by a furless cat whose tail sliced through the chilled breeze (Peachnose). And yet another, from a dark-furred tom flanked by his bob-tailed companion, pouncing onto their lop-eared target and striking it down (Bravetalon + Lynxtuft). (+5FP rabbit, +5FP rabbit, +5FP rabbit)

The rogue settled in the undergrowth, nestled beneath the tangle of branches and leaves as she rested her head on her paws, peeking through the shrubbery. Waiting. The patrollers… they were from that clan. The Clan of the Roaring Silence. And clan members did not take well to trespassers. Ones like her━

“Got one.”

Her heart screeched to a standstill. Had she been discovered?

A rosetted tom (Hawkflight) strode towards the gathered group ━ right past her ━ and set down his quarry near his paws. His head turned, gaze swiveling about the forest. “Seems like hawk season. Lots of them around.” (+4FP small hawk)

Another silvery cat (Silvercloud) joined his side, offering a small nod as he threw in his catch. An assortment of herbs, along with… something else. Something shiny. Mesmerizing. It caught the sunlight, glittering in a dispersion of colors. (+1 stinging nettle, +1 foxglove seeds, +1 star’s gift)

The rogue’s breath eased as the group mingled, attention elsewhere, offering murmured conversation regarding the latest catch. Gossip? She wasn’t sure. And it didn’t matter. Carefully, she pushed herself to her paws, crawling away from the shrubbery. They hadn’t caught her. Yet. Now if she could just slip away without them noticing━

Her paw slipped on a nearby rock. A soft gasp escaped her jaws as she tripped, hitting the ground with a thud. Heart skittering, she lurched to her paws. No, no, no. She dared a glance over her shoulder.

Six pairs of eyes met hers, unflinching.
    Stars. The patrollers had spotted her. Now what?

Your patrol has spotted a rogue, trespassing on clan borders!
    Does the patrol choose to confront this suspicious activity or let it slide?

totals;
    xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ vampirefang (10% hunger), lynxtuft (60% hunger), silvercloud (10% hunger),
    xxxxxxpeachnose (10% hunger), bravetalon (10% hunger), hawkflight (30% hunger)**

xx+204XP → level 2 (207/300XP)
    xx+5 FP rabbit, +5 FP rabbit, +4 FP small hawk
    xx+1 stinging nettle, + 1 foxglove seeds
    xx+1 star's gift (guarantees 2+ kit litter!)

notes;
    **hawkflight should have 30% hunger total; it seems that the hunger from your last explore response wasn't added, but i've added it for you! let me know if you have any questions or concerns ━ my pms/dms are always open. <33

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

OCEAN CLAN !
    user + clan link: bunnoblizzard + clan archive
    responding to: bunnoblizzard's last post
    xp stats: [opted-out of death rolls!]
    xx+10XP for writing, + 10XP for patrol sent, +15XP for completing npc quest
    xx+4XP for prey collected, +2XP for herbs found
    Peachcrown settled on the ground, tilting her head as the calico molly inspected the vole, giving it a quick once over. Furzetuft had proposed… a trade of sorts. A vole for her struggling clan in exchange for ━ wait, where was Furzetuft going?

The calico molly ambled over to a nearby bush, and started digging, burrowing into the twisted muddle of dirt, twigs and leaves. Soft green leaves floated in the breeze accompanied by dust creating a thin haze, kicked up by the ferocity of Furzetuft’s scavenging. “I know it’s somewhere… somewhere about ━ ah, here! Found it!”

A small bundle dropped at Peachcrown’s paws, landing with a soft clink. The bundle gleamed, illuminating a strange glow. (+1 uncommon edit for trading with furzetuft!)

Furzetuft beamed, tail swishing behind her. The molly took a step back, a soft smile playing on her muzzle. “Thank you for the vole ━ it will certainly help my clan out.” Reaching down, she snagged the vole in her jaws, offering a quick wave with her tail. “See you around!”

As the calico molly disappeared into the thicket, Peachcrown breathed a sigh, soaking in the warmth of the morning. Now that everything was settled… she turned as pawsteps crunched in the dirt behind her. Her patrolmates. Had they left while she’d been busy?

Nightfall tossed her head, panting as she strode up, her catch firmly in her jaws. “While you were dealing with Furzetuft, Cedarflame and I went for a look around. He got a little scrape… but we managed to snag these!” (+4FP bird, +1 feverfew, +1 daisy leaf)

Cedarflame nodded quickly, carefully settling down beside the pair. The tom gave a sheepish smile, shrugging his shoulders as he revealed the tiny scrape along his belly. “Yeah, I scraped myself a little on the way… but it’s fine. Really━” (-3% health for cedarflame for a small belly scratch ━ no herbs or rest required!)

A rustle of leaves invaded the silence.

Peachcrown frowned, ears twitching as she glanced around. There.

Nearby, just across the border, a dark-furred tom slunk around. His amber eyes glittered as he scrounged through bushes, although careful not to cross Ocean Clan’s border. The cat’s muscles were taut, eyes wary, as they settled upon the trio.

Your patrol has spotted a rogue on the other side of their border!
    The rogue doesn’t seem to be causing any trouble… or so it seems.
    Does the patrol choose to talk to the rogue or continue on their patrol?

totals;
    xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ cedarflame (30% hunger), nightfall (30% hunger), peachcrown (30% hunger),
    xx-3% health for cedarflame (no herbs or rest needed!)
    xxxx↳ cedarflame (97% health),

xx+41XP → level 4 (148/500XP)
    xx+4 FP bird
    xx+1 feverfew, + 1 daisy leaf
    xx-2 FP vole (traded to furzetuft!)
    xx+1 uncommon edit

notes; n/a! <33
Last edited by Vivika on Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── explore responses!! ethium & aglassman!! ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:27 am

┌───────────────────────────────────┐

apart from the tension that danced through the patrol, everything seemed.. serene.
    with gold lights braided ever-so delicately through the verdant canopy that hung above her head and hushed melodies
    blossoming to fill in the silence. the patrol was.. not as terrible as pikesplash had anticipated.
    well… for the most part at least.

the silence was short-lived.. but it was expected.
    reality seemed to shiver at the melody of lionfang’s voice.. with the tranquil essence of the forest dwindling away, it was
    replaced with a newly-found edge. the molly always had something to say.

descending down into a little valley, she slipped away from the no longer silent patrol.. no one would notice, not for now at
    least. a streak of tawny curls glinted in the sunlight. with ears that seemed to reach the stars and eyes that gleamed with the
    hues of woody dales, it didn’t take long for her to snatch it up, along with some periwinkle flowers that had been twirling in
    the wind.
    (+2 fp [rabbit], +1 waterwint, +3 exp earned]

sauntering into the embrace of the forest, the familiar scent of the patrol was close by, almost as if it was written across the
    vines that adorned the forest.

“there you are. it's time to go. ”
    eyes that captivated flames flickered from the depths of a draping canopy, along with gold curls that framed the molly's harsh
    features. lionfang. with a little bob of her head, pikesplash joined the patrol once more, who had been successful with their
    hunt!
    (+1 fp [mouse], 1fp [mouse], +2 exp earned )

---------------------

+40 exp for words written!
    +10 exp for patrol sent!
    +0% hunger (two free posts left)

totals;;
    +55 exp gained // +0% hunger // +4fp // +1x watermint // level 0 (0/100) -> level 0 (55/100)

└───────────────────────────────────┘
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

┌───────────────────────────────────┐

the moon had fallen.. along with the stars that had once twinkled in the sky, basking the shadows in a soft ivory light. but,
    the darkness and the pale lights had dwindled away as morning split the night, filling it with a new delicate light that
    filtered through the barn.

with it’s gentle warmth caressing his cheek, the dreams that blossomed in his mind withered away, leaving him awake.
    breathless. it was strange... everything about this place. was it safe? was the ghost still here?

flourishing like a rose in the peak of spring, celery couldn’t shake it… those mixed emotions that swelled in his heart.
    feelings of wonder. curiosity. maybe even fear.
    who was this… ghost?

“ah, i see that you’re awake.”
    soft green eyes flitted to him, gently searching his. dark curls brushed against his shoulders as charlie descended next to
    him. “i’m sure you’re hungry. so lucky for you, i brought you something. ”
    (+2 fp [mouse], +2 [x2] exp ]

“this is.. very kind of you.”
    voice seeming to shiver in the silence that radiated throughout the barn, his paws curled around the twists of straw that
    lay beneath him as if it was an effort to console the unease that tugged at his heart. “i’m just not hungry at the moment.”

a soft huff danced from charlie’s lips, before those pale eyes softened once more. like hills and valleys surrounded by a
    thousand shadows, her forehead furrowed, a frown tugging at charlie’s lips. “are you sick? i have some herbs that i can
    use.”
    (x1 raspberry leaf, +1 [x2] exp earned )

“no! i’m fine- wait.. charlie do you hear something?”
    little footsteps bloomed into reality.. was it the ghost? he wasn’t sure. sauntering beyond the depths of the barn, he could hear
    charlie’s voice, a soft melody that broke the silence like glass.

"where on earth are you go- who is that?"

with tawny tufts of fur that spiralled in the gentle breeze, the stranger turned, gold eyes glistening like stars in the dead of
    twilight.

“who are you? why are you here?”

for a moment.. there was no reply.
    a tense silence rather, one that hushed the songs chorused by the robins that swayed ever-so gracefully to the sound of their
    own voices.

“the name is fennel.” a slight wink flittered in those amber eyes, but a more serious edge adorned the stranger’s voice. “i
    apolgize for intruding, but i’m looking for a friend, they’ve been missing for some time and it’d be nice if you could help.
    what do you say?”

WILL THE PATROL HELP FENNEL FIND HIS FRIEND?

---------------------

+65 x 2 [130] exp for words written!
    +10 x 2 [20] exp for patrol sent!
    +0% hunger (two free posts left)
    +5 exp for mentioning "cheese"!!

totals;;
    +161 exp gained // +0% hunger // +2fp // +1x raspberry leaf// level 0 (0/100)-> level 1 (61/200)
    LEVEL UP! +1FP

└───────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me