Free art!

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Free art!

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:13 pm

So I’m changing this again..
I’m so bored and I wanna draw people characters.
Just throw some and me and I’ll draw who I feel like.
Honestly you can just toss me your th and I’ll look through if you’d like.

Only anthro or feral like the examples pls

Not to be a buzz kill but here are some rules…

•Be polite please
•DONT pm me with characters or grievances, if I wanna draw your character I will. If not you will simply be skipped
•DO pm me if I do draw your character in a way that makes you uncomfortable, like accidentally drawing them the wrong gender or doing something offensive or wrong
(Dont be rude about it just be nice and I’ll fix it)
• this is not an art shop please don’t treat it as such (although I do have one feel free to support me there)
•be nice to everyone else, if your character doesn’t get chosen and someone else’s does don’t bash them or be rude
•please credit my th

Anywho here are some examples of my art! The art you receive can be anywhere from a headshot to a full scene it just depends on how I’m feeling

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

1 2 Aspen_clone’s character Magneto_was_left’s character 4 5 6 7 8 9

https://ibb.co/hddGsjK
https://ibb.co/xM0NHJf
https://ibb.co/7p3X7zt
https://ibb.co/XVFjYtF
https://ibb.co/mNQhfZQ https://ibb.co/GR12D0M

Mods I apologize if i did anything wrong! If i already have a thread similar to this or something that breaks rules feel free to lock it /delete it

i also have a art shop in sig if you wanna support me
Last edited by Soy Sauce on Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free art!

Postby TheSkeletalSystem » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:15 pm

Character(s): https://toyhou.se/11358292.abracadabra Probobly but anyone works!! :3
Anything specific i should know about them?: He goofy ah ah and I love him, circus boi, no thoughts
Anything else?: Tysm for the oppritunity!!! Glad to see you around!! ^w^/
Hows your day been?: Honestly not the greatest, pain flare ups and bad mental health but I've been alright how have you been? :3

:)
xImagex
─𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄──────────
◇──◆──◇──◆
ੈ✩‧₊˚ Bones {He/they/its/catself} System of 40+ ⋆·˚ ༘
System Tag (🦴) ↻ The Skeletal System ↺
.ೃ࿐ Likes: Hermitcarft, Fnaf, Gen 4 mlp, Clowncore ☄.
◇──◆──◇──◆
─𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃─
──────toyhouse───❥❥❥
─── 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
TheSkeletalSystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashCanCat » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:18 pm

Character(s):
Anything specific i should know about them?: Not much, she's my sona. Feel free to do anything you can think of!
Anything else?: I hope you get better, and thank you for offering to draw art for free :3
Hows your day been?: Eh, not great. Just got my schedule for my final year of highschool and it's all messed up, gotta talk to my counselor and I hate going to their offices urghh. Hopefully it gets fixed though.
TrashCanCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:22 pm

Character(s): Pumpkin or Cassava?
Anything specific i should know about them?: Pumpkin is kind of the - cool, childish friend while Cassava is the sassy aunt that cares more then she lets on!
Anything else?: I've got a whole toyhouse of characters that might be your style, if you'd wanna check that out instead!
Hows your day been?: Its been okay! I'm doing a bit of roleplay, just vibin, I hope you're doing good too!

《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:46 pm

TrashCanCat wrote:Character(s):
Anything specific i should know about them?: Not much, she's my sona. Feel free to do anything you can think of!
Anything else?: I hope you get better, and thank you for offering to draw art for free :3
Hows your day been?: Eh, not great. Just got my schedule for my final year of highschool and it's all messed up, gotta talk to my counselor and I hate going to their offices urghh. Hopefully it gets fixed though.

Here ya go! I saw a lil pan flag (i hope that what it is) on their pride flag so i made em holding one! I also made it transparent cuz that makes me happy
Im so sorry about your schedule those mess ups always stress me out, i hope everything gets cleared up soon!

x
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:03 pm

TheWanderingSystem wrote:Character(s): https://toyhou.se/11358292.abracadabra Probobly but anyone works!! :3
Anything specific i should know about them?: He goofy ah ah and I love him, circus boi, no thoughts
Anything else?: Tysm for the oppritunity!!! Glad to see you around!! ^w^/
Hows your day been?: Honestly not the greatest, pain flare ups and bad mental health but I've been alright how have you been? :3

Im so sorry your not feeling good, i hope you start feeling better soon!
I made this guy just a funky lil circus doodle. Honestly i love this so i hope you like it as well! (Its nice to see you around <3!)

x
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisCoyote » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:04 pm

hmm I dont think that any of mine will be your taste, but could be wrong! So if you'd like to take a peek I appreciate the consideration either way!

Character(s): https://toyhou.se/CanisCoyote/character ... :draw%20me I have a draw me tag for my toyhouse with the ones I'm looking for art of
Anything specific i should know about them?: Can ask for any kinds of prop ideas or moods if you have a character in mind! The anthros, Kepesk and North, don't need all of their equipment with them (especially Kepesk... without backpack or weapons is just fine!)
Anything else?: Thanks for the opportunity!
Hows your day been?: My car was quoted a $4,000 repair and a $600 repair :) :) but other than that I'm on paid vacation from work... so at least I don't have to go anywhere and I've been enjoying my chickensmoothie time!

Art selling/trading/buying - toyhou.se - My art gallery - Petz Site
Please link to my toyhou.se for all art credit. Thank you.
[I'm very scatterbrained, if I randomly stop replying to a convo or forget about some art I will be glad to receive another PM from you! It probably got buried in my inbox and erased from my brain.]
I LOVE ART TRADES
CanisCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:27 pm

Lucida wrote:Character(s): Pumpkin or Cassava?
Anything specific i should know about them?: Pumpkin is kind of the - cool, childish friend while Cassava is the sassy aunt that cares more then she lets on!
Anything else?: I've got a whole toyhouse of characters that might be your style, if you'd wanna check that out instead!
Hows your day been?: Its been okay! I'm doing a bit of roleplay, just vibin, I hope you're doing good too!

I hope you like it and i hope your day / night keeps getting better!

Edit: js seeing this now but it looks kinda like a dog i apologize

x
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:28 pm

Thats all for tonight, im going to bed! Ill get to the rest tomorrow feel free to keep posting

x
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashCanCat » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:29 pm

Soy Sauce wrote:
TrashCanCat wrote:Character(s):

Here ya go! I saw a lil pan flag (i hope that what it is) on their pride flag so i made em holding one! I also made it transparent cuz that makes me happy
Im so sorry about your schedule those mess ups always stress me out, i hope everything gets cleared up soon!

Ahhh! She's so cute!! :0
Thank you so much! This cheered me up lots, and thank you! Hope it gets cleared up soon too :D

Do i have permission to use this as my pfp? If so, do I link here or your profile?
TrashCanCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me