Wasp's Free Pokémon Sprite Edits (Closed)

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Wasp's Free Pokémon Sprite Edits (Closed)

Postby FleshbagWasp » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:46 am

WE ARE OPEN/CLOSED

About wrote:This shop was inspired by Cat's Pokémon Adoptables, as well as sprite shops I used to see on PFQ. Since it seems the former's inactive these days, I thought it might be fun to make my own version of it. I previously did requests on Toyhouse and trained under Cat, so I do have a bit of experience with sprite editing. That being said, I'm not very good with freehand or complex edits yet, but I'm hoping to learn how to do them with this thread.

Pokémon belongs to Gamefreak and The Pokémon Company. All gen 1-5 battle sprites, gen 1-4 overworld sprites, gen 1-7 party sprites, gen 3-5 trainer sprites, PMD sprites, and Pokemon Ranger sprites were made by them. Gen 6-9 battle sprites and additional trainer sprites were made by fans who either contributed to the Smogon sprite project or allowed their sprites to be used and edited freely. Gen 5-9 overworld sprites and gen 8-9 party sprites were made by fans who contributed to the Relic Castle resource pack for Pokémon Essentials. Finally, gen 5-9 PMD portraits were made by fans who allowed their sprites to be used freely.

A full catalogue of sprites we've made can be seen here. Sprites intended for private use are viewable, but they're labelled accordingly to prevent confusion with F2U ones.

News wrote:8/20/23 - Angel edits were added.
7/26/23 - selkirks joined the staff.
7/12/23 - Shiny morph edits were added.
6/28/23 - Galaxy edits were added and Sin Tsukino joined the staff.
5/23/23 - Fusion request limits were added.
5/18/23 - Cosplay edits were added.
5/16/23 - Examples were updated.
5/12/23 - Monthly request limits and rules regarding random edits were added.
5/10/23 - Substitute edits were added.
5/1/23 - Chocolate edits were added.
4/30/23 - Berry edits were added.
4/27/23 - drifloon joined the staff.
4/24/23 - Sprite resource section was added.
4/23/23 - Charm edits were added.
4/16/23 - Neon sign edits were added.
4/15/23 - Reverse inferno edits were added.
4/12/23 - Reverse pillowshade, inferno, and glowy edits were added.
3/30/23 - Pokéball edits were added.
3/27/23 - Thread was created.
Last edited by FleshbagWasp on Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:27 pm, edited 59 times in total.
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Staff - Wasp's Free Pokémon Sprite Edits

Postby FleshbagWasp » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:51 am

Rules wrote:All edits are done for free, but tips are welcomed and appreciated.

Sprites will be F2U unless you request otherwise. You won't usually get a response on requests for the sake of keeping the thread tidy, but rest assured that we most likely saw it and marked it down on the Sta.sh page of your edit.

Private use mostly constitutes as turning sprites into OCs. Stuff like displaying sprites in signatures/trade rules and using them as icons falls under F2U. Basically, just make sure you inform us when you plan to turn an edit made for you into an OC, don't use pre-existing F2U edits or others' private edits as OCs, and don't use others' private edits as decor or icons.

You cannot sell OCs made from our edits for any sort of currency. You also can't trade them unless you receive/create additional art of them. Both of these rules don't apply if the edit was made of a pre-existing OC that already has artwork, but our sprites won't add to the value of the OC.

You can order sprite edits of previous orders/edits (such as a lineless edit of a recolored sprite, a tron of a fusion, etc), provided that the sprite(s) being edited are F2U or you're allowed to use them privately.

The following sprites will always be F2U unless they're an edit of a private use sprite: galaxies, glowies, shadeless, lineless, flats, stencils, yarns, neon signs, silhouettes, pillowshades, reverse pillowshades, infernos, reverse infernos, Pokéballs, charms, substitutes, figurines, and stickers.

If you have a specific sprite you'd like used (gen 3, gen 4, shiny, a certain gender, etc), you may request it in your form. If a sprite isn't specified, then we'll choose at our own discretion. Gen 1 and 2 sprites can't be chosen, along with animated sprites and fan-made sprites that aren't F2U.

For random edits, you can only specify the base sprite you want used and up to one edit you don't want. Things like certain colors, aesthetics, or multiple edit types you don't want can't be requested, since random sprites are supposed to be... well, random. If you want something specific, then you'd be better off requesting any other type of edit. You also can't request for a random edit to be an OC or private use at the time of ordering as it limits our options; you're free ask to make them private after the order's delivered though, provided the type of edit made is applicable for private use.

Do not ask us to choose a Pokémon to make an edit of for you. If you aren't sure what you'd like, either take a few minutes to think about it or use a random generator.

You may order up to two sprite edits at a time, and up to six sprite edits per month. Only two of your monthly sprite edits can be fusion types; this includes basic fusions, cosplays, Pokéballs, and substitutes. Fusion type edits received from random orders won't count towards your fusion limit. If you've read this far, the first part of the password is Aura.

You can only order one edit meant to resemble a non-Pokémon OC per month. This is because we want Pokémon to be the focus of this thread, not miscellaneous OCs, and such edits often require custom patterns and/or linework that tends to be tedious to make.

We will not add/edit the following things to/on sprites: custom poses, full heads of hair, completely different hairstyles (cosplays & Pokémon with hair such as Zoroark), large amounts of custom fur, extra arms or legs, custom flowers, custom wings, large articles of humanoid clothing (shirts, pants, coats, etc), gradients (barring galaxy, silhouette, and stencil edits), intricate patterns, and very small accessories/details.

We will not make changes to a finished sprite edit unless we either got something blatantly wrong that was included on the form or made some other technical error. If you desperately need something changed, you will have to submit another order, and it will count towards your monthly limit.

You're allowed to include reference images, but please send them as a link instead of posting the image directly onto your form.

You cannot change your order once it's posted, unless it's to add references, additional details, or the password to the form. You also can't cancel your order after 24 hours have passed since the initial post, as the edit may be in-progress by then.

We have the right to decline requests without giving a reason.

We will not accept your order if you fail to put the password in your order form. If you're ordering multiple sprites, you only have to put it in one of the order forms. The password changes every few weeks, so make sure to look through the rules every once in a while.

By ordering, you acknowledge and accept that your edits may be used as examples in the future, regardless of if they're F2U or private use.

Please credit or link back to the thread/artist if you use any of our edits. This includes using them in trade rules and signatures, posting them on-site, uploading them off-site, etc. Either a little 'made by x' or a link to the thread or artist's profile will suffice. If you upload them to TH, then you can credit the TH account of the artist if they have one. If you've read this far, the second part of the password is Break.

Only post requests and questions. This is to keep the thread clean. Any suggestions or concerns can be brought up with me in PMs, and if you need to mark, use the bookmark or subscribe buttons at the bottom of the thread.

If you'd like to join the crew, please send me a PM. You don't have to be an artist to join, as training will be provided to anyone who's unfamiliar with sprite editing or unsure how to do any of the edits the thread offers. However, you must have a Discord to join.

Staff wrote:FleshbagWasp (TH) - Owner, sprite editor
drifloon (TH) - Sprite editor
Sin Tsukino (TH) - Sprite editor
selkirks - Sprite editor
Last edited by FleshbagWasp on Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 96 times in total.
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sprites & Forms - Wasp's Free Pokémon Sprite Edits

Postby FleshbagWasp » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:23 am

Notice wrote:Due to the fact that the the first part of the DLC hasn't been released, the following Pokémon don't have sprites yet and therefore can't be ordered: Dipplin, Archaludon, Raging Bolt, and Iron Crown.

Available Sprite Edits wrote:Recolors
ImageImage Image Image Image
The Pokémon is colored to look like something else. Any type of inspiration can be given; palettes, OCs, animals, etc.
(Examples: gothic Sawsbuck, clowncore Obstagoon, OC Furfrou, killdeer Pidgey, synthwave Rayquaza)
Code: Select all
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's colors changed![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Color inspiration:
Other:
Password: [/center]

Palette Swaps
Image Image Image ImageImage
The Pokémon is colored to look like another Pokémon. Minor line edits may be added at our discretion.
(Examples: Lurantis as Helioptile, Vileplume as Reuniclus, Milotic as Magnezone, Gengar as Sylveon, Yveltal as Xerneas)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon looks like another![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Pokémon whose colors will be used:
Other:

Palette Shuffles
The Pokémon's palette remains the same, but the colors are shuffled around.
(Examples: Mega Banette, Sylveon, Flygon, Vileplume, Walking Wake)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's colors are mixed up![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Half-Shinies
ImageImageImage Image Image
The Pokémon's default and shiny palettes are mixed to create intermediate shininess. There's three types: blended, segmented, and chimera. Blended mixes the palettes completely, segmented makes certain parts shiny, and chimera is roughly 50% shiny.
(Examples: chimera Swoobat, blended Vileplume, chimera Wooloo, segmented Absol, blended Bisharp)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's sort of shiny![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Shiny type: (Blended, chimera, or segmented)
Other:

Shiny Morphs
Image Image Image
The Pokémon switches between its default and shiny palettes.
(Examples: Zorua, Ledian, Ditto)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon can't make up its mind![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Morph speed: (Slow, normal, or fast; the examples are all normal speed for reference)
Other:

Inverts
The Pokémon's color palette is inverted. You can choose whether the blacks and whites are replaced or not.
(Examples: Ivysaur, Rotom, Zeraora, Barboach, Fennekin)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's turned negative![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Replace blacks and/or whites?:
Other:

Shadows
Image ImageImage
The Pokémon's recolored to look like XD001. Comes with three pupil options: ring, red, or none.
(Examples: Weavile with ring pupils, Chi-Yu with red pupils, Espeon with no pupils)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon closed the door to its heart![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Pupil type:
Other:

Noirs
Image Image ImageImage Image
The Pokemon's palette turns greyscale. Eyes or other small parts may remain colored for a bit of pop.
(Examples: male Jellicent with red eyes, female Hippopotas, Quilava, Meowstic, Mimikyu)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon lost its color![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Rainbows
ImageImage Image Image
The Pokemon's palette is turned to a light greyscale with splashed of color.
(Examples: Archeops, Nickit, Meganium, Espeon)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's prismatic![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Berries
Image Image Image Image Image
The Pokémon is edited to look like an in-game berry.
(Examples: Sitrus Hoppip, Mago Rockruff, Custap Milcery, Enigma Espurr, Nanab Dunsparce)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's ripe![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Berry:
Other:

Chocolates
The Pokémon is recolored to look like chocolate. Accents such as fruits and cream can be requested.
(Examples: dark choco Scolipede w/ frosting accents, white choco Mimikyu w/ peach accents, milk choco Azurill w/ strawberry accents, dark choco Beldum orange accents, milk choco Oddish w/ mint accents,)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's sweet![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
White, milk, or dark chocolate?:
Accents?: (If so, specify what kind. Only one accent type per sprite)
Other:

Galaxies
Image Image Image Image
The Pokémon is overlayed over a galaxy picture. There's three kinds: partial, outline, and silhouette. Partial only changes part of the Pokémon, outline only leaves the Pokémon's outline, and silhouette only has the Pokémon's silhouette.
(Examples: partial Reuniclus, partial Meowstic, outline Primarina, silhouette Drifloon)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's out of this world![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Which galaxy?: (Choose from the link)
What kind?: (Partial, outline, or silhouette)
Replace what parts?: (Only for partial galaxies)
Keep outlines on galaxy parts?: (Yes/No; only for partial galaxies)
Other:

Angels
Image Image
The Pokémon is given wings and a glowing halo. Its palette is also changed to white and gold.
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's holy![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Trons
The Pokémon's base color is changed to black, while accents are changed to a bright color.
(Examples: Mismagius, Hoppip, Porygon Z, Octillery, Wooloo)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon looks like it went into the digital world![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Accent color:
Other:

Glowies
Part(s) of the Pokémon glow, while the rest is blacked out. Works best on patterns and small parts.
(Examples: Ralts, Eevee, Dunsparce, Torracat, Swoobat)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's glowing![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Glow color:
Part(s) you want to glow:
Glow speed: (Fast, normal, or slow)
Brief pause when fully lit?:
Other:

Shadeless
Image Image Image
Shading is removed from the Pokemon.
(Examples: Mienshao, Litten, Thundurus)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon lost its shadow![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Lineless
Outlines are removed from the Pokémon. Some minor lines may be kept to preserve form or detail.
(Examples: Tentacool, Jirachi, Wurmple, Oddish, Beedrill)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon looks like a painting![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Flats
Image Image ImageImage
Outlines and shading are removed from the Pokémon. Some minor lines may be kept to preserve form or detail.
(Examples: Dragonair, Archen, Florges, Shaymin)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's flat![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Silhouettes
ImageImage Image Image
Just the Pokémon's silhouette. Can be one color, multiple stripes of colors, or a gradient of two colors.
(Examples: Ninetales, Deeling, Manaphy, Alolan Ninetales)
[center][b][i]Who's that Pokémon?[/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Color(s):
Other:

Stencils
Color and shading are removed from the Pokémon, only leaving the outline. Outlines can be one color or a gradient between two.
(Examples: Samurott, Drifloon, Mawile, Genesect, Primarina)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon got traced![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Color(s):
Other:

Yarns
The Pokémon's reduced to a colored outline. These are meant to resemble the style of Kirby's Epic Yarn.
(Examples: Reuniclus, Oddish, Vileplume, Barboach, Metang)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon turned into yarn![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon: 
Other:

Neon Signs
The Pokémon's outline is turned neon and borders are added around it. The shading and inner colors are also removed.
(Examples: Espeon, Liepard, Porygon Z, Drampa, Ceruledge)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's bright![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Multiple colors?:
Color(s):
Other:

Datas
Image Image Image
The Pokemon's blacked out while its outline and some details are turned neon.
(Examples: Sableye, Floatzel, Porygon Z)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon turned into code![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Color: 
Other:

Pillowshades
The Pokémon is pillowshaded, meaning the shading hugs outlines instead of adhering to a light source.
(Examples: Alakazam, Venipede, Chingling, Milotic, Sentret)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's soft![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Reverse Pillowshades
Image Image Image
The Pokémon is pillowshaded, but in reverse, meaning that highlights hug outlines instead.
(Examples: Ditto, Riolu, Dunsparce)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's fuzzy![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Infernos
The Pokémon is pillowshaded and recolored to look like a heat signature. Has two versions: segmented and silhouette. Normal keeps all form-important outlines, while silhouette only keeps the outermost outlines.
(Examples: segmented Vileplume, silhouette Vileplume, segmented Pansear, segmented Pansear, normal Musharna)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's on fire![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Normal or silhouette?:
Color: (Choice of red/orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, or black/white)
Other:

Reverse Infernos
Image Image
The Pokémon is pillowshaded and recolored to look like a heat signature, but in reverse. Has two versions: normal and silhouette. Normal keeps all form-important outlines, while silhouette only keeps the outermost outlines.
(Examples: silhouette Wooper, normal Phione)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's burning up![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Normal or silhouette?:
Color: (Choice of red/orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, or black/white)
Other:

Stickers
Image Image ImageImage
A white outline is added to the Pokemon.
(Examples: Lumineon, shiny Raichu, Mimikyu, Meowth)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's sticky![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Black border around the outline?: (Yes/No)
Drop shadow?: (Yes/No)
Other:

Figurines
The Pokemon is placed on top of a base. Either the base or the Pokémon will change color to match the other.
(Examples: Flygon recolor, crystal Ralts, shiny Eevee, shiny Poochyena, Luxray fusion)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon turned into a collectible![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
What's being recolored?: (Base, Pokémon, or both)
Color?:
Other:

Pokéballs
A Pokéball is made to resemble the Pokémon.
(Examples: Haunter, Applin, Cacnea, Cutiefly, Vaporeon)
[center][b][i]I want to catch 'em all![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
White or colored bottom?:
Black or colored band?:
Other:

Charms
Image ImageImage Image Image
The Pokémon's given strings to resemble a charm. The outlines can be colored to match the Pokémon.
(Examples: Banette, Dunsparce, Buizel, Poochyena, Ninetales)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's collectible![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Party, overworld, PMD, or Ranger sprite?: (Gen 5+ Pokémon only have party sprites)
Black or colored outlines?:
Bottom tassel?: (Yes/No)
Animated Pokémon?: (Not applicable for party sprites)
Bobbing animation?: (If yes, 2 frames or 5?)
Other:

Substitutes
Image ImageImage ImageImage
Features of the Pokémon are edited onto a substitute doll.
(Examples: Clefairy, Deino, Mismagius, Poochyena, Cubone)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's a decoy![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Keep cheek spot?:
Other:

Cosplays
Image ImageImage Image
Features of the Pokémon are edited onto a trainer sprite.
(Examples: Bird Keeper as Mightyena, Parasol Lady as Politoed, Will as Meowscarada, Lady as Deerling)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon found a like-minded trainer![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Trainer sprite:
Pokémon next to the trainer?: (Yes/No)
Other:

Accessorized
Image Image ImageImage Image
The Pokémon's given accessories. Available accessories can be found here and here, all of which can be recolored.
(Example: Delcatty, Meowstic, Oddish, Clefairy, Croagunk)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's playing dress-up![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Accessories:
Other:

Transformed
Image ImageImage Image Image
The Pokémon's given Ditto's face.
(Examples: shiny Emolga, Slowpoke, Gligar, Vaporeon, Boltund)
[center][b][i]Ditto transformed into my Pokémon![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Ditto colors?: (Yes/No)
Other:

Basic Fusions
Two Pokémon are fused together. A list of banned Pokémon for fusion edits can be found here.
(Example: Haxorus/Kricketune, Nickit/Ninetales, Shinx/Sprigatito, Pikachu/Alcremie, Budew/Gloom)
[center][b][i]My Pokémon got mixed up![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Pokémon that's being fused with:
Whose palette?:
Other:

Random
If you're unsure what to choose, then you can let us pick for you. You might even get an edit that isn't listed yet!
[center][b][i]My Pokémon's been left up to chance![/i][/b]
Username:
Base Pokémon:
Other:

Last edited by FleshbagWasp on Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:08 am, edited 128 times in total.
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Orders - Wasp's Free Pokémon Sprite Edits

Postby FleshbagWasp » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:59 pm

Queue wrote:Orien - Random Maractus
Orien - Random Lilligant
MoonlitWolf2022 - Litten/Miraidon Fusion
MoonlitWolf2022 - Dachsbun/Yamper Fusion
Bumble_Beevee - Eevee Recolor
WinglessSeraph - Angel Tinkaton
ItsAsher0 - Zeraora Recolor
Nova-Moshi - Flaaffy Recolor
Nova-Moshi - Espeon Palette Swap
Lath - Primal Kyogre Pokéball
Lath - Hisuian Arcanine/Herdier Fusion
SuperKoolKat - Zeraora Shiny Morph
SuperKoolKat - Sprigatito Shiny Morph
romeo & cinderella - Lurantis Recolor
romeo & cinderella - Random Wigglytuff
Alstroemeria - Fennekin Charm
Alstroemeria - Hisuian Typhlosion Substitute
HecateIvythorn - Eevee Recolor
HecateIvythorn - Shadow Ceruledge
xrosetea - Deerling Palette Swap
xrosetea - Random Cleffa
Wind - Milotic Palette Swap
Wind - Random Milotic
appleschloss - Shadow Luxray
appleschloss - Luxray/Absol Fusion
Dogboss123 - Mismagius Recolor

August's Finished Orders wrote:romeo & cinderella - Staraptor Recolor - Outcome (Sta.sh)
romeo & cinderella - Random Espeon - Outcome (Sta.sh)
jay - Random Arcanine - Outcome (Sta.sh)
GayCoyotes - Jolteon Pokéball - Outcome (Sta.sh)
GayCoyotes - Jolteon Figurine - Outcome (Sta.sh)
LuckyKoii - Zeraora Recolor - Outcome (Sta.sh)
LuckyKoii - Random Zeraora - Outcome (Sta.sh)
LittleMaple - Mega Absol/Luxray Fusion - Outcome (Sta.sh)
Lath - Skitty Recolor - Outcome (Sta.sh)
Lath - Marshadow Palette Shuffle - Outcome (Sta.sh)
ItsAsher0 - Jolteon Shiny Morph - Outcome (Sta.sh)
ItsAsher0 - Random Rayquaza - Outcome (Sta.sh)
EatingTuna - Archen Recolor - Outcome (Sta.sh)
EatingTuna - Archen Recolor - Outcome (Sta.sh)
Bellapuff - Wigglytuff Substitute - Outcome (Sta.sh)
Bellapuff - Latias Charm- Outcome (Sta.sh)
Wind - Umbreon Pokéball - Outcome (Sta.sh)
Wind - Arbok/Hisuian Typhlosion Fusion - Outcome (Sta.sh)
CaptainRon - Meowth Charm - Outcome (Sta.sh)
CaptainRon - Meowth Substitute - Outcome (Sta.sh)
boba_tree - Chocolate Toxtricity - Outcome (Sta.sh)
boba_tree - Scorbunny Recolor - Outcome (Sta.sh)
onion - Alcremie Cosplay - Outcome (Sta.sh)
Last edited by FleshbagWasp on Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 223 times in total.
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps - Wasp's Free Pokémon Sprite Edits

Postby FleshbagWasp » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:04 pm

Stamp Info wrote:If you'd like to help advertise the thread or show your support, then feel free to use one of these stamps! These were made using my own sprite edits alongside this stamp base made by churien. More will be added in the future.

Green Stamp wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=4846472]
[img]https://i.vgy.me/qyuG0a.png[/img][/url]

Blue Stamp wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=4846472][/url]
[img]https://i.vgy.me/4ltdEQ.png[/img]

Black Stamp wrote:Image
[img]https://i.vgy.me/jX2Bgg.png[/img][/url]

Pastel Stamp wrote:Image
[img]https://i.vgy.me/BoUc3U.png[/img][/url]

Rainbow Stamp wrote:Image
[img]https://i.vgy.me/hIb8Ps.png[/img][/url]

Alternate Rainbow Stamp wrote:Image
[img]https://i.vgy.me/okv5zF.png[/img][/url]

Aloe Stamp wrote:Image
[img]https://i.vgy.me/QoyIZ5.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by FleshbagWasp on Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:20 am, edited 12 times in total.
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wasp's Free Pokémon Sprite Edits (Open)

Postby Cruxich » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:46 am

My Pokémon's colors changed!
Username: Cruxich
Base Pokémon: Scolipede
Color inspiration: Color pallete
Other: Could it possibly be for personal/private use if it falls into that category?

Thank you in advance if you do mine!
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshbagWasp » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:46 am

Cruxich wrote:
My Pokémon's colors changed!
Username: Cruxich
Base Pokémon: Scolipede
Color inspiration: Color pallete
Other: Could it possibly be for personal/private use if it falls into that category?

Thank you in advance if you do mine!

Your order's finished! I wasn't sure which color to use for the eye after using the palette's colors, so I went with a light green. The colors also looked a little dark once I was zoomed out of the sprite, so I made a slightly brighter alt; feel free to use whichever one you'd like. Private use of this sprite is fine btw!
Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sprites made by myself | Pfp made by Comfie
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshbagWasp » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:07 pm

bump
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage

FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshbagWasp » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:55 am

bump
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage

FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshbagWasp » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:57 am

bump
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage

FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes