♥ wip ♥

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

♥ wip ♥

Postby Sälem » Mon May 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Decided to have these closed for now
I'll hopefully have different things later on
Thank you ♥ c:
Last edited by Sälem on Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 59 times in total.
Sälem
 
Posts: 12670
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Sälem » Sat May 25, 2019 12:41 pm

boop ♥ c:
~ All good things fall apart ~
Sälem
 
Posts: 12670
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Queenie! » Sat May 25, 2019 12:44 pm

This looks so neat! c': I don't suppose there's a chance I could offer some pets for you to color it in for me? I don't have any programs I could use to color it in with. ;u;
Image
██████████████
However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always
Love you...

Image
██████████████
Image
███████████████████████
Image
Whenever I'm alone with you...
Image
©
███████████████████████
Image
User avatar
Queenie!
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Ƭяιɢɢɛяɛ∂? » Sat May 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Absolutely love this! The look is so intense!!
Image
Pet's name: 💜 Raja 💜

Finishing off a few of our last dreamies.
Join us on Discord!
User avatar
Ƭяιɢɢɛяɛ∂?
 
Posts: 12098
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:46 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Sälem » Sat May 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Queenie! wrote:This looks so neat! c': I don't suppose there's a chance I could offer some pets for you to color it in for me? I don't have any programs I could use to color it in with. ;u;


Thank you! ^^
I can try, but I won't ask anything from you. c:
Do you have a link to a character?

HAZELDREAMER wrote:Absolutely love this! The look is so intense!!


Thank you so much! ♥ ;w;
~ All good things fall apart ~
Sälem
 
Posts: 12670
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Queenie! » Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm

♔ Salem ♔ wrote:
Queenie! wrote:This looks so neat! c': I don't suppose there's a chance I could offer some pets for you to color it in for me? I don't have any programs I could use to color it in with. ;u;


Thank you! ^^
I can try, but I won't ask anything from you. c:
Do you have a link to a character?


Yes I do, here. c: Thanks so much!
Image
██████████████
However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always
Love you...

Image
██████████████
Image
███████████████████████
Image
Whenever I'm alone with you...
Image
©
███████████████████████
Image
User avatar
Queenie!
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Sälem » Sat May 25, 2019 2:17 pm

Queenie! wrote:Yes I do, here. c: Thanks so much!


I tried my best with it, I hope you like it! Sorry it took a little while, I figured since your character has hair that I would add it onto the headshot. Ehh I kinda made the hair too long, I'm sorry. ^^'

https://imgur.com/a/LzA2pJI
~ All good things fall apart ~
Sälem
 
Posts: 12670
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Queenie! » Sat May 25, 2019 2:29 pm

♔ Salem ♔ wrote:
Queenie! wrote:Yes I do, here. c: Thanks so much!


I tried my best with it, I hope you like it! Sorry it took a little while, I figured since your character has hair that I would add it onto the headshot. Ehh I kinda made the hair too long, I'm sorry. ^^'

https://imgur.com/a/LzA2pJI


It looks great, thank you so much! c': Are you sure you don't want anything in return for it?
Image
██████████████
However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always
Love you...

Image
██████████████
Image
███████████████████████
Image
Whenever I'm alone with you...
Image
©
███████████████████████
Image
User avatar
Queenie!
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Sälem » Sat May 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Queenie! wrote:
♔ Salem ♔ wrote:
Queenie! wrote:Yes I do, here. c: Thanks so much!


I tried my best with it, I hope you like it! Sorry it took a little while, I figured since your character has hair that I would add it onto the headshot. Ehh I kinda made the hair too long, I'm sorry. ^^'

https://imgur.com/a/LzA2pJI


It looks great, thank you so much! c': Are you sure you don't want anything in return for it?


Yes, I'm sure! Thanks though. c:
~ All good things fall apart ~
Sälem
 
Posts: 12670
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Wolf Headshot

Postby Sälem » Thu May 30, 2019 11:43 am

beep ♥ c:
~ All good things fall apart ~
Sälem
 
Posts: 12670
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: XxFlamepoolxX and 1 guest