Would love some art/OC’s! (Anthro and/or feral)

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Would love some art/OC’s! (Anthro and/or feral)

Postby sissabug478 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:45 am

Hi! I have well over 1000 pets and would absolutely love to trade any and all of them for art and/or “surprise” OC’s! (I give you a color scheme or theme and you come up with whatever you think fits!) I love giving artists creative freedom as I know I personally enjoy working on art more when I have that <3

I’m really only looking for anthro/feral characters/art! Species does not really matter, but I do prefer animals with paws over animals with hooves! (Please no aquatic animals!)

Share a link to somewhere where I can view examples of your art, and if I’m interested I’ll pm you and we can figure something out!! Tysm in advance and I can’t wait to see all of the lovely art you guys show me <33
sissabug478

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Would love some art/OC’s! (Anthro and/or feral)

Postby hellevi » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:05 am

hi there! please don't bump your topic until it has fallen off the front page of the forum it's in. that can take numerous hours in many boards. additionally, i have moved this to the "looking for art" board :3
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Would love some art/OC’s! (Anthro and/or feral)

Postby sissabug478 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:02 pm

Oh oops sorry I think my phone was glitching cause I didn’t see it so I got confused 😭 but thank you! I actually wasn’t sure where this would go! Hahaha
sissabug478

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me