LF: NEW PFP H: TOKENS!

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

LF: NEW PFP H: TOKENS!

Postby Merp.com » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:07 pm

Hello, recently my Gizmo pfp was no longer working and didn't show up. I tried a lot of things to get it working, but the link no longer works. The image was made via a discord thing, so I think it had something to do with that.

Anyways I'm looking for a new Gizmo pfp! I'd prefer it be made on CS so hopefully the link doesn't stop working.

I'm offering tokens and we can defiantly discuss price because art prices are subjective. I was thinking around 10 tokens for a piece, but can for sure add more! I also have the pps phoenix store pet if you want that instead!

Some things I'm looking for in the pfp.

-Only a head shot!
-Gizmo's name on the collar tag
-The lilac he wears
-No background or a solid purple or light grey color background
-Mild shading
-Coloring
-Gizmo is feminine, idk if that will change how you draw him, but I really dislike masculine features on Gizmo.

If this is something you are interested in, post here or PM me!

This part doesn't need to happen, but I would really like it to because a few times I've paid for a full art piece that I didn't partially like due to not seeing a sketch first. I will pay 3 tokens for a rough sketch without coloring and shading, so I can kinda see how it might look to make sure I like it. <-- If I like it, those three tokens will be part of the full payment, so if we agreed upon 12 tokens, I will only pay 9 more for the full piece.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: NEW PFP H: TOKENS!

Postby Merp.com » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am

still looking for new pfp :)
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: NEW PFP H: TOKENS!

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am

still looking for new pfp
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me